[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a clock that god put in heaven so we can know the ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

File: signinthesky.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
signinthesky.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
this is a clock that god put in heaven so we can know the exact day and the hour that the rapture happens

he gave the wise men a sign in the heaven of his first coming so why wouldnt he give us a sign for the rapture

no man knows the day and the hour until the revelation of Jesus christ in the book of revelation which was written after he said that.... thats when we got the date

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI
>>
File: 1504262052454.jpg (99KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
1504262052454.jpg
99KB, 300x441px
>>
File: virgo september 23 royal arch.jpg (18KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
virgo september 23 royal arch.jpg
18KB, 300x207px
>>
File: hercules.jpg (36KB, 956x539px) Image search: [Google]
hercules.jpg
36KB, 956x539px
1997 hercules " in the future when the stars align satan will have full control"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Eau8FcQWI
>>
File: micah_timeline.jpg (127KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
micah_timeline.jpg
127KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1503738330067.jpg (120KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503738330067.jpg
120KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: wow.png (464KB, 965x807px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
464KB, 965x807px
>>
>>
File: Tape_runs_out.jpg (22KB, 292x442px) Image search: [Google]
Tape_runs_out.jpg
22KB, 292x442px
>>
>this shit again
>>
File: dddddddddddddddd.jpg (43KB, 795x444px) Image search: [Google]
dddddddddddddddd.jpg
43KB, 795x444px
>>
>>19539684
well if i believe this is it
then why wouldnt i be blasting it in your face
>>
You doomsday cunts have been predicting this horseshit repeatedly for a thousand years. Just fucking stop already. You're embarrassing.
>>
>>19539538
Look mom I posted another date that I am going to self fulfill to get some believers. To those people out their please don't rapture I don't blame you for being scared but their is another way. Please look for it inside yourself.
>>
Ok but what are we to DO?
Will we need to choose between Satan and God?
If this is the case what is the answer? Can we just say "neither"?
>>
>>19539538
this guy posted the same video 2 years ago saying the same shit
>>
>>19539870
You can choose to stand human and devote your self to family and others that will need help. God will love you for it and help you if you need help.
>>
>>19539769
Well it only needs to be accurate once
>>
>>19539538
Can't wait to see what new date /x/ picks for the apocalypse once September 23rd comes and goes.
>>
>>19539903
if it doesnt happen the only thing i could think of is that theres a short delay between verses 1 and 2 and verse 5 which is the rapture

still happening though due to the sign very shortly thereafter

because gods word always comes true it cant not happen if this is that sign in there
>>
>>19539903
that fact that this sign is written in the bible and is actually happening once in 7000 years is actually a miracle in of itself that he would be able to describe this alignment and he never saw it before on earth
>>
>>19539888
Why? To mantain things going the longer possible? Isn't the point of the apocalypse that this world is diseased and must go?

And didn't Jesus say his family was the people communing with him?
And if you are going to stay in your family bubble doing as you always did, what would be the point of knowing the day of the happenings?
>>
bumperino
>>
File: image.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>19539538
Fuck off with your bible bullshit
>>
boop
>>
>>19539538
There is no rapture. Someone's getting removed though.
>>
>>19540818
oh ya then whos the man child of revelation 12

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/08/conservative-scholars-agree-male-child.html

scholars agree its the church not jesus because jesus wasnt escaping a dragon when he ascended

and its a bible prophecy of the future

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
>>
>>19539538
Have you started prepping your excuses for when nothing happens?
>>
>>19540837
its not possible if this is the sign in the bible

ITS LITERALLY not possible

gods word will happen

i dont have excuses if this isnt it and im still here in years

then i will still be researching this of wtf just happened

it dont go away
>>
File: 2017-09-21 alignment.gif (2MB, 1365x737px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-21 alignment.gif
2MB, 1365x737px
>>19539538
The world will change, but I doubt we will be extracted.
We will be on new earth. End of the Wold as we know it
>>
>>19540855
almost a good gif i couldnt save it it wasnt quality to show the smoothness of the alignment

but no the rapture is the first thing to happen

then the 7 year tribulation satan is coming down
>>
>>19540857
There will be no rapture. Christians never got an easy pass.
>>
>>19540891
>christians never got an easy pass
lot and noah did

Luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
>>
Hey guys all this has made me think about the purpose of our generation, and especially those born in the 90s, right before the millennium. I was born in 1997, exactly 20 years ago. I know the numbers 20 and 21 are both significant for occult reasons. Could we have some special purpose that will be revealed in the coming months and years? I know it sounds stupid, but can't help wondering.
>>
>>19540896
Noah built an ark. He wasn't sucked into heaven for a few days.
>>
File: BrightBlueSkyRapture.jpg (28KB, 448x286px) Image search: [Google]
BrightBlueSkyRapture.jpg
28KB, 448x286px
>>19540931
ya but this is the rapture of believers into their new bodies
this is how he saves us this time

we dont need to build an ark it compares it because lot was taken out and noah was taken out of the judgement its the same thing

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
>>
>people still believing the bible

How does that demiurge dick taste?
>>
>>19540010
"And others", for if such help is needed... it's a good general way of approaching things, but I would say to simply be honest and truthful with yourself about this and all other things, for if you are then, as you continue along, you will find that very truth that you're looking for.

You may be interested to hear that the term "apocalypse" as meaning "the end of the world as we know it" is a modern addition to the term, the more historical definition being derived from the greek word "apokalyptein", meaning "uncover, disclose, reveal," such as in removing something concealing. It's why the book of Revelation is called that.
>>
>>19539687

There's no such thing as coincidences. But, that doesn't mean everything is a sign either.
>>
>>19541005
it wasnt really asking the question

its a fact that thats the reason they chose that number for the temp of the sun

for 5778 on sept 23
>>
>>19540958
The New Testament is fine.
>>
>>19541009

They didn't choose that number. They created the Kelvin system, created tools to measure temperatures based on that system, then took the Sun's temperature.
>>
>>19541022
the old testament is also fine if you know anything
>>
>>19541027
the earth is flat none of these things about space are real theyre all made up
>>
>>19539538
Jupiter exits Virgo's womb on the 9th so pay attention on Saturday.
>>
>>19541819
thanks for the reminder
a notable date to keep in mind
>>
Bump for Jesus
>>
>>19540857
You can make a better one. put in some effort.

use Stellarium
>>
>>19539769
Ongoing tests of an ancient Milhouse
>>
keepan my breaderino alive
>>
https://youtu.be/MGF-qRZhNxA
>>
>>19541835
isn't the 9th one of north koreas holidays
>>
>>19545155
I like it when threads have OSTs
>>
File: bring me to life.png (527KB, 1672x1054px) Image search: [Google]
bring me to life.png
527KB, 1672x1054px
Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark

Bring me to life
Bring me to life
>>
>>19539538
So if this isn't it that's pretty much it for doomsday prophecies, right?
>>
>>19539538
when god put the clock in the sky,
was it on summer or winter time?

just dont want to fuck up the next prophecy... not again. this time we will be on point!
>>
>>19540896
Noah built an ark for 120 years while others laughed at him, the concept of rain wasn't a thing back then as well.
>>
>>19539557
....that's a reference to Lovecraft, you dolt
>>
Is this the Crowned and Conquering Child?
>>
>>19539538
Looks like a female wojak
>>
Can we all agree to never make another prophecy again if this doesn't come true?

Seriously.

By the way, there is a noticeable lack of people who believe in this nowadays. There used to be a bunch.

I think it's a bunch of hyped up hooey.

PLEASE, people who actually believe it, DON'T MAKE ANOTHER PROPHECY AFTER THIS ONE FAILS
>>
>>19546613
i think the eerie silence just means its real

i believe in it

i agree theres not a ton of commotion as there should be

but this isnt just someone "made another prophecy"
this is the bible were talkin about
>>
Virgo is the Goddess Astraea who carries Libra which begins on Sept 23rd.
>>
The happening isnt christcuck related
>>
>>19545247
The Day of the Foundation of the Republic.
>>
>>19546637

about half of these fucked up prophecy threads on /x/ are DEFINITELY TRUE! because some dingus put together random bits of the bible and star charts and other shit. this is not new. none of this is new. not any of it.

we're tired of seeing this same fucking thread every goddamned month. every time there are very specific predictions about wars and environmental shit and every time nothing happens and every time there's a bunch of excuses afterwards and the next week we start seeing the exact same threads about a slightly new date.

we're all sick of this shit. find a new hobby.
>>
>>19546839
This.
>>
>>19546942
its actually not true what youre saying
weve never had a bible prophecy being fulfilled like this

mayan 2012 isnt bible its not comparable
>>
>>19546942
Actually, this is new...

Why are you posting here? Go be triggered elsewhere.
>>
What specific biblical prophecy is supposed to be fulfilled here? Rev 12:1-2 quoted in the OP image?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.