[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the connections of Mormons with Masonry as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1196.jpg (34KB, 395x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
34KB, 395x279px
Can we discuss the connections of Mormons with Masonry as well as potential ties to Satanism, or other occult practices. This picture is of a window in a Mormon Temple.
>>
File: 1487560581731.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487560581731.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
bump
>>
I live in Latin America, I'm really curious and want to go on a tour of the local Mormon temple, sadly I'm somewhat paranoid and believe I have been gangstalked in the past (worked with the gov for brief time, plus I stick out like a sore thumb). Ive herd that after you go on the temple tour they'll find out everything about you and will hassle you for a long time.

My aunt who lives in Europe went to a Mormon temple in the U.S. and the guys tracked her down in Europe and started soliciting, though they supposedly stopped doing it after she told them she wasn't interested.

Is it worth it?

Also, would be cool if anyone knows if there's a connection between the Mormons and Scientology.
>>
>>19539624
They are all started by 33 degree Freemasons.
And here's a good little intro in Mormon beliefs
https://youtu.be/n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>19539624
Also, que parte de Latin America?
Don't follow the flase path of (((Catholicism))), I was raised Catholic being from Ecuador but got my way out of that.
>>
>>19539454
the only connection is that joseph smith ripped off the masons shortly after he joined. they kicked him out for it, look it up
>>
>>19539454

I spent a decent amount of time studying Mormonism in an academic setting. AMA.
>>
>>19539730
What's your favorite color of koolaid?
>>
>>19539742

I am not a Mormon myself you dumb nigger. Stop making assumptions. I said I STUDIED it, I wrote a thesis on a theological topic and looked into Mormonism as part of my research.
>>
>>19539790
Jesus Christ. You said I could ask you anything...... What are you wearing right now?
>>
>>19539797

Fair enough I did say that. I am wearing a look of disgust on my face that such a dumb pleb would dare come to /x/ and ask such foolish questions on a board that is clearly only for very important people and posts.
....JK I'm sitting in bed naked.
>>
>>19539730
Do they really believe Jesus is an Alien?
>>
>>19539915

I'm not sure about that... but they do believe a lot of blasphemies, such as that God was once a man who perfected himself, and that Christ and Lucifer were brothers.

All kinds of insane blasphemies.
>>
>>19539454
>potential ties to Satanism, or other occult practices.
They're not satanic. Just idiots. Somewhat occult, though, as they have temple degrees. It'd be fine, if not for their alien nonsense content.
>>
>>19539454
Why when Muslims have multiple wives it's OK yet when Mormons do it's bad?
>>
>>19539454
What about their magic underwear?
>>
>>19539730
why you chose to study mormons and write a thesis over it?

btw, is Kolob supposed to be a planet?
>>
>>19540397
Because most Mormons are white, and it benefits white people too much.
>>
>>19539454
Ted Bundy joined the Mormon Church around 1975 in Salt Lake City...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.