[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I'm quite new to the whole paranormal stuff, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Hello /x/ I'm quite new to the whole paranormal stuff, but I would love to get into white witchcraft and Wicca. Could you guys help me on where to start, general tips and tricks, do's and don'ts. Much appreciated
>>
>>19539184
a good introductory would be some genuine books on paranormal studies. Carl Jung, Helena Blavatsky, Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall. I watch a few youtube channels that post content related, Thomas Sheridan OccultsourceTV and the modern hermeticist.

I suggest taking a very laid back approach to this all, and let the idea of these concepts creep on you a bit.

it gets fun.
>>
>>19539184
Do hail Eris. Don't bother with wiccan hippy bullshit. Was wiccan, now discordian. Wicca was a good base to start with but ultimately pleb-tier once I got more experience in life. How old are you.
>>
>>19539217
I'm 21 years old and white witchcraft has always intrigued me. And I have never heard of your form of witchcraft. Would you mind to explain it to me a bit more? Thx in advance!
>>
>>19539204
Hey, thx alot for the author recommendations! I know of a few good stores where I can buy wiccan books. Could you tell me some more about the two wiccan gods? Mother earth and Cernunnos? And some general tips for when you're studying it?
>>
Wicca is a BIG don't, like a previous anon posted, its a lot of hippy bullshit and misinformation. I can't really point you anywhere as i'm not sure where it is you'd like to go with this, however you're guaranteed to find power in the traditions of your ancestors, wherever they're from.
>>
>>19539245
Gotta correct this, Cernunnos is an ancient gaulish god. Hes a god of the wildernesss, nature in its truest form, the brutality and the kindness. Don't approach him as a wiccan, he won't appreciate it.
>>
>>19539283
Oh damn, thanks anon for the info. I read some stuff online and found read that Wicca was a neo-pagan religion with witch craft and that they worshiped those 2 gods.
>>
File: 7382816662.jpg (135KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
7382816662.jpg
135KB, 600x836px
>>19539232
I'm more than 10 years older and very experienced . Not trying to look down on anyone, just want to help. Wicca is a nice idea but very idealistic. Rainbows and skittles of the magic world. The very basic is that the world is a fuck. But you can make change or sustain what you think is good through your choices in life. Wicca is preschool. Discordianism will teach you a useful trade that you are suited for. The play between order and chaos is the beautiful dance that creates reality. Hail Eris, love Harmonia.
>>
>>19539184

Read Buckland and Cunningham for the basics of Witchcraft. It's a viable path but don't just stop with Wiccan texts, sing with all the colors of the mothafuckin wind to be the best Witch you can be. Incorporate some Crowley, Levi, Agrippa, Gurdjieff, Evola, Chumbley, and Fries into study materials as well. Ain't shit wrong with syncretism regardless of what hatin ass haters say. Gardner who revitalized the spark for modern witchcraft syncretized a bitchton for his style, don't be afraid to do the same because some dipfuck told you not to think for yourself.
>>
>>19539268
Hey, I didn't knew it was viewed as such hippie nonsense. What I want is to be able to use white witch craft, maybe add some form of pagan religion (since I feel more connected with some form of god's than the modern religions of this time) but I generally want to help people and help myself with my studies and use it to guide myself and others
>>
File: 1471928838166.png (90KB, 642x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471928838166.png
90KB, 642x530px
>>19539268
Pic related is what wicca is now. Many years ago it was about hippy nature and good feelings. Either way, not effective.
>>
>>19539306
That sounds really nice anon, are there any books you recommend me to read? And where did you start when you wanted to learn witch craft? And is it a religion of sorts? And if so, is it based on nature? Becaus I have always felt a very strong connection with nature
>>
>>19539333
Digits checked. These days, go with Eris and Harmonia. Order and chaos are the only real things in reality. You will have to be your own guide. Morality is subjective.
>>
>>19539330
Hey anon! Thank you for the authors, I'll be looking into them for sure! Any titels you recommend?
>>
>>19539333
Then do it, nothing stopping you.
>>
>>19539333
Same anon here, I can't really help you with witchcraft at all, whenever I need something done I rely on the runes and the gods. Once again, i suggest you look into your ancestral gods/traditions, find whichever ones really interest you, and start from there. If you do this, be careful when looking into anything gaulish that doesn't have a known insular celtic equivalent, as not much is known about them and the internet is FULL of misinfo.
>>
>>19539368
Hey Anon, I want to do it, just don't know where to start. But your idea about Order and Chaos sounds very interesting
>>
>>19539377
If you're interested in their suggestion, just start by actually educating yourself on Eris & Harmonia.
>>
>>19539351
/omg/ thread is where you can find reading materials. I'm also here most days at this time. My start was weird. Will make a post about it next so I can answer your other more important questions. Order and chaos and their interactions are the basis of all nature. Even science agrees on this. I'll tell you my story of talking to nature too.
>>
>>19539204
i'm not very knowledgeable about wiccan theosophy, I became a grass roots kind of shaman and feel that it will be a similar experience for you as well.

You seem quite on the level, and mature. I believe you're ready for this kind of thing...taking the spiritual experience and pushing its boundaries is a natural expression of love and curiosity.

There are some other things i could mention, but i don't want to spoil anything for you. Be mindful, patient with others and yourself, try to see the reality outside of your reality and don't forget that little gestures can change the world.
>>
>>19539351
Discordianism isn't so much of a religion as it is a philosophy. Like bhuddism. Got into it many years ago and it's the only reason I'm still alive today. Even when I was homeless and dying, I asked why things were how they are. The earth I was laying on grew warm around me. The wind picked up and caressed my dirty face, I looked up into the sky and I heard the voice of Eris say truly what everyone else had lied about.
>"We love you".
I should have died so many times but her chaos has always been there for me when I needed it. This is such a small piece of what I've seen but a favorite memory.
>>
>>19539412
Hey anon, this actually sounds something I would love to try. Can you inform me some more on where to start and is it called neo-shamanism? Or Neo-Druidism or is it much older? I'm really interested in nature and religions and witch craft around it
>>
>>19539449
check out thomas sheridan arts.

you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>19539387
Someone finally gets it. People think that Eris and discordianism is all about being random penguin of doom bullshit. They are sisters, two sides of the greater reality. Eris gets all the love and loose but Harmonia keeps it going. Eris=creation of new/destruction of old. Harmonia sustains and nurtures that which should remain, until Eris takes them. Don't forget the silent sister.
>>
File: 1504278497185.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504278497185.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>19539464
Love and *****. Sorry
>>
>>19539463
Thanks alot Anon!
>>
File: Serrano.jpg (53KB, 369x533px) Image search: [Google]
Serrano.jpg
53KB, 369x533px
How about a real religion, like Esoteric Hitlerism, rather than joining some BS controlled opposition group.
>>19539204
>Jung
If you're a fan of Jung, you should read the works of his best friend, Miguel Serrano. Jung, Hesse, and Serrano referred to their group of friendship as "The Hermetic Circle".
>>
>>19539469
omg too soon
>>
>>19539527
sweet. I'll check em out
>>
>>19539184
Learn what fucking yggdrasil means you kinderskiter
>>
Stay away from religion children, religion only dilutes valuable information.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.