[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok this sounds pretty Petty but I need a name for a creepypasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Ok this sounds pretty Petty but I need a name for a creepypasta I'm writing. Basically a subtle, because the story is part of a series. It doesn't have to correspond with the story, it just has to be something that will make people want to read it. The titles like "XoRaX" or "Funnymouth". No Reddit-tier sentence-word titles like "My parents were fake doctors and I talked to the furniture". Again it doesn't matter what the title is, I'll make the story relevant to the title. Please I'm begging you, I'm kind of an autist. I absolutely cannot finish unless I get a decent title.
>>
>>19538115
How about living life, then you have real pasta
>>
Big Busty Sluts 6
>>
>>19538115
*Sub title
Not subtle
The image is a drawing of Grendel I did from the epic "Beowulf". Sorry for my terrible spelling, I have diarrhea and I needed to type that really fast
>>
>>19538126
seconded.
>>
>>19538126
>>19538124
Really funny, but I'm being serious. I can't think of anything that hasn't already been thought of
>>
My Hooker Is a Werewolf
>>
>>19538154
God Damnit
>>
File: jamoneisha.png (387KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jamoneisha.png
387KB, 800x450px
>>19538115
>Asking for help
>On 4chan
Kek
>>
>>19538172
People ask for help all the time here
>t. newfag
>>
Just do generic weird shit? how the hell did you write a creepypasta without even being able to think of something creepy for a title.
ex.

Eyes, Teeth, and Fingers
Forces
Night
Control
The Flesh

cringy shit but w/e
>>
>>19538137
>>19538126
I would honestly read this.
>>
>>19538193
Ok, storyfag, why don't you post some of your shitpasta, and maybe we can come with a decent name?
>>19538193
>>
>>19538216
Well the writing part is easy because it's just bring loose creativity into existence. The actual title is the thing that makes or breaks the story, so I can't afford to be as care free. The title is more of a feeling, but I don't know the word that corresponds to it
>>
>>19538259
Why are you being so elusive? Tell me in one sentence what the damn pasta is about.
>>
Doom
>>
>>19538274
It's about the boogeyman
>>
File: TimWhite-MaskofCthulhu.jpg (334KB, 776x1014px) Image search: [Google]
TimWhite-MaskofCthulhu.jpg
334KB, 776x1014px
>>19538115
--The Inhuman Grubbery--

heck it could work for both a monster creepypasta or a cannibal psycho
>>
>>19538274
Five degenerate high schoolers who get their psycho friend to beat a girl they don't like with a hammer. As they are fleeing in a friend's car, they stumble upon some strange phenomenon. The major themes are over-arcing suspense and the terror is juggled between earthly threats like facing jail time and more paranormal ones
>>
>>19538290
That's actually incredibly good. You don't mind if use that do you?
>>
>>19538293
6 guys banging 1 chick
>>
>>19538251
“Nah nigga, the problem ain’t that I ain’t be wiping my booty, the problem is that I don’got time to wipe my booty.”

“So you’re admitting to not wiping your ass?”

“Nah nigga, that ain’t how it is. People be telling me all the time ‘Nigga, you musty’, ‘Nigga you smell’, ‘Nigga wash your shitty booty’. I stink because I HUSTLE and I be trappin’ all fucking day and night. If you a nigga and don’t got them underwear streaks, you NOT a real nigga, you a bitch-made nigga.”

Trenton gave a Max a look I cannot describe with words.

“So Max,” I said “what are the retard classes like?” I spoke to change the subject, but I really was curious.

“Bruh, it is crazy as shit. This morning, this nigga in a wheelchair, he tried to run up on me and-”

“A dude, in a wheelchair, tried to run up on you?” Trenton interjected.

“Don’t interrupt me, nigga.” Max said “Here’s what happened. This nigga who sit next to me, I thought he was paralyzed or some shit, and he got one of them electric wheelchairs, so I say ‘Ay, lemme get a ride’ and he trying to be all STINGY and shit, so I try to make him share, and all of a sudden, he rise up. Then I’m all like ‘Nigga, wha…?’ and he’s all like ‘Nigga suh’...’ and he try to run up on me, he try to be swinging, and I drop his goofy ass right there in the classroom. I too FAST though.” Max said, boxing the air. “Nigga never even saw it coming.”

“You’re telling me that you beat up a disabled kid, after he wouldn’t let you ride in his chair?”

“Nigga, did you hear anything I just said? The nigga was just pretending. Besides, it was his fault for being so fucking STINGY. If a homie want a ride, then why not give the homie a ride?”
The character saying "Nigga" isn't black, he's just a white kid who thinks he's ghetto. I might do this scene a bit differently.
>>
File: 3509139654_332b530534.jpg (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3509139654_332b530534.jpg
177KB, 500x375px
>>19538301
nah Go ahead dude just let us know when the Pasta is cooked and ready
>>
>>19538293
The Degenerates
>>
>>19538325
A bit too /pol/ and the creepypasta is told from the first person so it wouldn't make much sense why he would call himself a degenerate.
>>19538324
Alright, thank you. Should be done in two weeks
>>
>>19538311
What the fuck
>>
>>19538386
It's code for "I have autism"
>>
Project Nightlight
>>
File: captcha_-_MAYBURY_absent.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_-_MAYBURY_absent.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>19538115
So what you're actually looking for is a story hook.
Walter's Infernal Adventure
The Prague Incident
The Worst Wednesday Ever
Skinwalker Rapefest Extravaganza
The Unremembering
Tim and Rot-Face Go To Church
Robert and the Forbidden Cabinet
Last Tuesday

Hell, you could just ask captcha the next time you need this kind of help. Pic related.

>>19538172
We literally have two boards that do nothing but help people (/r/ and /wsr/), and a third that's about 60/40 helping/mocking (/adv/).
>>
>>19539140
Ah thank you so much, that was clever. I wish I had thought of that
>>
>>19538115
Just a few ideas
Jamtoes, blowlids, the night we spooned, they came from the Parliament, the floaties, How to stop a camel, The empire that lasted a week, Gaffertown, fleshskin, skinflesh, the saggy forest dwelers, The CAPTCHA Man, Multialarm, windy pussy, The three few, kumstain. I could go on if requested.
>>
>>19538137
Yeah I'm serious too, live life, get real stories rather than larping fodder.
Live or KYS.
>>
>>19540021
>larping fodder
You appear to either not know what creepypasta is or what larping is.

LARP stands for Live Action Role Play, which is basically amateur improvisational drama withing a lose rules framework. You're playing D&D or Call of Cthulhu or something, but you're not just talking for your character and describing his actions, you're dressed up as him and acting out his actions. More immersive, but also a lot more bother.

Creepypasta is amateur horror fiction. This is what OP is doing. Not that other thing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.