[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you give me LEGIT reasons to believe in God without being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Anime fallen angel girl 2.jpg (32KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Anime fallen angel girl 2.jpg
32KB, 450x360px
Can you give me LEGIT reasons to believe in God without being able to offer any proof? Can you give me LEGIT reasons to believe in your God and not in any of the other ones?

I'm not here to fight. I want to believe but it's hard because I'm a skeptical person, so please let me know.
>>
>>19536971
Belief is the only way to reach God, if you can see/watch/study God in this life, then he is not a god and just a creature like you.

If you get past this point, we'll get to know who is this God.
>>
>>19536971
i think there is a lot of distortion of truth in modern religions

regarding your first question:
meditate and will find prove.

regarding your second question:
truth is without dogma
there are a lot of powerful beings, ancients calles them gods. a more apropriate term would probabl be "multi-dimensionl aliens" but they are not the infinite creator or God with a capital g

i suggest you read "the law of one" and or look into Advaita Vedanta

you don't need to believe any of that, you will know if you meditate enough
>>
>>19537015
How do you even meditate
>>
>>19536971

Jesus is the only one who paid the price for your sin, No other religion offers that. As he said i am THE WAY, the truth and the life no one can come to the father except through me.
>>
>>19536971
God is a concept. Focusing on the concept will make you have changes in your life or body including psyche.
The opposite of God is similar to the feeling of being alone and nobody caring about you and the only way to live is survive which is related to primary instincts and empirical feedback of the world.
The concept of God is something big that gathers anyone and anything on the universe. The more you have the feeling the more you are connected with God. You must feel safe, joyful, confident, relaxed and in control before trying anything else. From here you focus on your surroundings or trying to understand the universe or simply just planet earth and nature. Accept that you know nothing and nature has a lot to teach you. Learn from it and be fascinated by it, be curious and feed that joy of wanting to know more and understanding all of it. See the patterns around ask why and look for the answers as well. Get lost in that feeling until you realise you are smiling for no apparent reason. If you are still in nature around green pastures and birds singing or just feeling the light breeze, throw yourself in the grass and look at the blue sky.
Now realise that you are part of it and feel everything at the same time like you were absorbing all of it into yourself. If you are like me you should feel like crying to the thought of the universe vivid in my mind working all together like a fractal zooming out. This feeling of zooming out is the feeling of God what all of what I said earlier as well. If you feel like almost fainting from all of this on the grass, you were closer to God.

Then you might be ready for this:
>>19537015

The key is that you can never find God if your only focus in life is finding meaning on artificial material things, survival and egocentric beliefs. If you feel like humans cannot work together then look to work with nature by reading the signs.

The feeling of sound is what it's close to the feel of God.
>>
>>19537035
>sin
No such thing.
>>
>>19537035
I'm sure you arrived at Christianity completely on your own after years of studying all religions and weren't brainwashed as a child by your family kek.
>>
>>19537024
there are many methods

ultimately you should have an empty mind but that is not easy

instead of having an empty consciousnes you should concentrate on one thought or one thing

i suggest you sit with your legs crossed, close your eyes, habe the tip of of tongue touch the upper part of you mouth, at your front teeth (not a native speaker, don't know what it's calles). doing that will let chi flow better
then concentrate on your breathing
one the sensating of air flowing in and out of your nostrils.
breath in a continuous manner, don't hold your breath not when your lungs are full and not when they are empty or how else will you constantly feel air flowing in and out of your nostrils

oh, and keep your back straigh

i suggest you do this for 10 minutes in the beginning and then increase the time

or try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgD9En6Vso
>>
>>19536971
Just worship the Monad, the one most powerful God over all. Whatever name you give it doesn't matter as long as you direct your prayer to the most powerful.
>>
>>19537042

Sin is transgression against Gods law. Yes sin does exist. Everyone will be judged including non believers. Jesus said repent or perish. In other words repent for your sins or you will have to pay for them in Hell
>>
If you want to believe, then believe. If you don't want to believe, then don't. Asking others so you can cherrypick responses that suit your pre-determined answer so that you hear what you want to hear is asinine.
>>
>>19536971
Feeling of God is like being unconditionally hugged by your picture OP. The feeling of protection as the wings covering all your body, touch of an other being exempt of sexual or evil intent and a soft comfy humming protecting you from noise.

All of this will clear your eyes and make you have clear ideas that you feel like they are not coming from you anymore. Most people grab on this and misunderstand this. The only way this God to help you is to let it help you by feeling this. It's important to feel God not to know if and were it is because he can only act through people that have the same feeling like you. This can be supernatural or biological, it's like programming your instincts into building a better world with every living being on the planet, instead of primal survival instincts that only makes you dumber.

>>19537058
Sin is how you stay away from Gods help in a sense. Your sins have basis on ego centrism and therefore wont help others. It's a sin to try to buy a ticket for heaving by doing good deeds and not understanding and feeling them, similar to the story of the rich person that gives a lot of money to the church and still goes to hell.
>>
>>19537058
Speak to me in your own language. You're doing that cultist thing where you just vomit the party line. Other anon at least sounds like a human worth taking seriously and not a tape recorder.
>>
>>19536971
Pascal's wager
>>
>>19537087
What other anon?
>>
>>19536971
There is a Source of all Life, referred to as "God"
There are many names for God, just as there are many languages
God refers to the idea of an infinite creator, both experiencing and creating existence simultaneously
Everything comes from somewhere, most people just refer to this idea as God
How do you get proof of your own existence?
How do you prove anything exists, especially something creating existence?
If you are unsure, stop feeling the need to conform and just create your own understanding of the world
>>
>>19536971
Believing in God triggers fags and that's good enough for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.