[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything that won't sell my soul to negative forces but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_wFiI9MrG.jpg (166KB, 410x700px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wFiI9MrG.jpg
166KB, 410x700px
>>
"Anything that won't sell my soul to negative forces but will change my gender"
>>
File: buckle_up_buckaroo.jpg (16KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
buckle_up_buckaroo.jpg
16KB, 236x251px
>>19536871
You chose this gender, why can't you live with it for another 50 years?

I've noticed you gender obsessors are overly concerned with what EVERYONE ELSE thinks of you and what you "look" like. Why don't you try just being who you are and stop worrying about what WE think?

Dress like how you want to dress. Have sex with who (or what) you want to have sex with. Stop obsessing over whether your meat suit dimple or dangles.

Besides, a lot of people out there actually WANT you to keep your feminine benis. Your giggle stick is probably the ONLY interesting part about you.
>>
>>19538287
T-thanks anon I always thought I would make a cute girl fighter with male tendency nothing screams cute like bunny warrior with super kick and supreme slapping capabilities.
>>
I don't give a fuck what other people think. I want to be a girl too.
>>
>>19536898
>>19538322
>1. Love yourself
>2. Remember who you are
>3. Define your terms
FIX NUMBER 1 BEFORE YOU START TRADING SOULS.
>>
I read some shit a long ass time ago on some weird forum that if you astral project into a certain one of your chakras, you could theoretically flip a switch that would either alleviate or trigger gender dysphoria. But idk.
>>
>>19536871
You are a strand of dna arranged in a holographic pattern. Your pattern is male shaped. You want to be female shaped. So imagine your holographic pattern changing from male shape to female shape. The main difference, is male shape wants to extend itself into the world, and female shape wants to pull the world into itself.
>>
>>19536871
alex you faggot you can't change your gender.
>>
>>19536871
Nice Lemurian.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.