[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do sex dreams mean /x/? i have them frequently, and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: SFlo73h.jpg (120KB, 1118x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SFlo73h.jpg
120KB, 1118x1280px
what do sex dreams mean /x/?
i have them frequently, and they are always about exes and they bother me to no fucking end because i have a gf who i love and would never actually cheat on
they surely must mean more than "you subconsciously want to fuck your exes"
the worst one by far was the dream of last night (even though it didn't involve actual sex like normally) where i had a super realistic dream about kissing this girl i used to have a debilitating crush on and i remember every tiny detail
how do i make these dreams go away
>>
>>19535590
>what do sex dreams mean /x/?
ehy do u2think that ther3rs menaingt in ur dreams when teh pplz whjo reule teh eworlsd donest think there's even meaining in the life theyre lifinfg???
>>
>>19535604
>>19535590
>>19535604
>9
o , ok, alos3 maybe tehat theyta thinGSKS it ... mmmmm so OOPES THIS IS NOT QUOITOETED OK:
>>
File: 1504406135049.jpg (59KB, 500x944px) Image search: [Google]
1504406135049.jpg
59KB, 500x944px
>>19535590

>>19535604
>>
File: do it.jpg (4KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
4KB, 235x214px
>>
I get money money I got
>>
>>19535590
Here's the magical thing that nobody wants to hear in the post modern world: humans are meant to only mate once. Mating anymore creates a division in the spirit, & thus weakness. hell, you're slamming chakra points inside each other's body's directly, & matching a person's frequency to your own. Experiencing that creates an imprint. Breaking away from that creates a "leak". Creating a bunch of "leaks" creates a bunch of weakness. Thus the humans are not free by doing activities such as promiscuity, but are actually enslaved by it. There is a natural order that has been perverted, & anything not aligned creates instability. Also, how energy works, it's a two way street. You might not even be thinking about them, but them about you. That isn't the only thing, because spirits can utilize dreams. That is a favor of low frequency spirits to use the emotions and memories from our own brain to set up a stage within our dream & wear as masks. Be it lust, fear, etc. They create an environment like bait conducive to the type of energy they want to feed off of, & spirits are generally more masterful at navigating the dream space than the average human. You can get wiser about it, but their tactics are tried & true for them.

So, I wouldn't worry about it. They could be thinking about you, dank spirits might be feeding off your lust or distress they set up form the tools in your box, pr you might just be thinking about them because you were close once. About that last one, since it is the key, that is how the human heart works: not a material to choose and lose, but a quantum network connected in immortal ways. That is why our choices are so important in life, and why there is also a standard beyond our own or passing zeitgeist. We only fool ourselves in ignorance otherwise. Anyways, practicing fasting, your own mantra based meditation, and general asceticism will help you reign in or control those dream better if they stress you out too much.
>>
>>19535666
thank you man
i have tried meditating before, should start again
hopefully it will help
>>
>>19535666
>666
confirmed
>>
>>19535590
You have them because you are bothered by them. This is why your dreams keep bothering you with them. This will happen until face them and change your mindset. Aren't your exes your Past? Then they don't matter anymore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.