[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSRFIN C They pose as spiritua

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSRFINC

They pose as spiritual scientists but to me they look like new age quacks. Comments look like a lot of people are interested in them. What do you think?
>>
>>19535309

Follow your instincts. A short visit to their website gave me a nope feeling. Didn't bother to investigate.
>>
Apart from the fact that these people are money riders, I would like to tell you all who even just try to meditate, stay away from chanting Datta Prabhu's name because he is ALIVE! The God who even challanged Brahma, VIshnu and Shiv and converted them into children. He roams the world day in and out. He gives instant result to your karma or prayer. Thats why hthe SSRF people use his name to spread their influence. Noobs in meditation should never chant his name because just like he gives fast blessings even a small mistake in his prayer can cost you very hard and fast and you wont even know what you did wrong. Just learn about him before praying to him.
>t. A practicing convert currently into hindu philosophy.
>>
>>19535600

>>instant results

So he's the one responsible for stubbing your toe after laughing at someone who hit their funny bone.
>>
>>19535309
They are quacks. Speaking of which...they need to pay a little 'rent', their magic and lifeforce will be taken in lieu of money since they didn't understand the cost of using my network. Plus they are loaded and getting cheap with me is not recommended.
>>
>>19535698
>>19535600
Same fag here.
We take karma as destiny, but it is not. It might just be coincidence. According to hindoo texts, the karma s measured after one dies. the god of death Yama takes him to god of karma Chitragupta. He then weighs ones good karma with the bad karma and his following life is decided. Nirvana or moksha is freedom from this cycle.
There are gods of wind, water etc but Datta is not connected with anything. He is a seperate entity. he will be provoked if you offend him or things he holds dear - which I dont know yet. If you know every ritual about him by heart, or fully understands him, he can grant you everything including moksha, which is very difficult. you can chant his name correctly and pray to him from heart, he can give you things which you want. Those people take this opportunity to take credit of a few successful people and neglect those like one with broken neck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.