[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRW RfW-Qvj8 Probably the b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: ufo.png (32KB, 757x615px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.png
32KB, 757x615px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRWRfW-Qvj8

Probably the best-quality video of a UFO I've ever seen. Not sure why there isn't a thread about it on /x/.

>Well, now there is.
>>
Forgot to mention, the video is from yesterday.
>>
There already was a thread Anon, scroll down the catalogue.
>>
>>19535216
I can't find it, link it please.
>>
>>19535226

>>19534647
>>
File: TUX.png (356KB, 2000x2208px) Image search: [Google]
TUX.png
356KB, 2000x2208px
>>
>>19535203
Watched it several time it's great for once.
Can't wait to know what the helicopter saw.
>>
>>19535203
It would be really something if we saw it moving. Fo now i could just be a balloon tied to the ground.
>>
Uhh I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I distinctly remember having a strange dream about UFO's a few days ago... I'm not certain it lines up with the time frame, but I was asleep on the couch and I remember the dream vividly because I remember thinking it was real...
>>
>>19535203
Just came to say i saw the exact same thing few months ago, floating silently around 100 feet above me.

Night was falling, I had a flashlight with me, and I flashed at it in a morse code-manner, but nothing happened. It just kept moving slowly.
>>
>>19535318
A couple of weeks ago U had a vivid dream that I remember clearly (I almost never remember my dreams) In my dream there were blue circular portals opening in the sky with black things flying out of them , they looked like balls as in the op video but they came down to us and looked like weird drones and they were scanning us.
>>
looks like a little thing of metal on the inside of the guys window pane
>>
>>19535430
Hes outside
>>
Im not sure what to make of it. Will be really interesting to see what other footage/info is released. Still a bit of a sleeper news wise. Not many media outlets have picked this up yet. Not sure why? I suppose they're ready to call bullshit. I wouldn't be so hasty just yet.
>>
The helicopter that circled it definitely have recorded whatever this thing is. The question is, will they release it to the public? Probably not.
>>
>zero reports of anyone seeing a huge orb in SGV besides 5 people who also happen to go to the same college
>sheriffs dept. was chasing a car jacker in SGV that day and the news mention a fucking orb flying around
>I was there personally and besides clear skies I didn't see shit
It's a fake you morons.
>>
File: 1499433196594.jpg (56KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499433196594.jpg
56KB, 1200x800px
Nigger shit happening in nigger hood. Helicopter circles, guy edits the orb in, shoop da woop, mr magoop, flim flam my shim sham it's fake.
>>
>>19535287
>Can't wait to know what the helicopter saw.
yea...like we'll ever get to know the truth...they'll probably claim its a wheater balloon...
>>
File: 1503171844917.png (498KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1503171844917.png
498KB, 622x621px
Calling it

its a balloon with a 360 degree camera
>>
added shitty spooky music=fake
>>
>>19535203

>that gay music

Every fucking time
>>
>>19535203

Reminds me of the "light orb" looking things I woudl see as a kid living in the in the country.

Sometimes they would move this way and that. Sometimes they would sit there and fade out. Used to scare the jebus out of me though, had to think happy thoughts trying to sleep at night.
>>
>>19535203
Stop supporting these faggot money grabbing channels. Here's the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=456&v=zMbwck2Lcxc

There's also different angles filmed by different people. Look in the up next list.
>>
>>19536473

I saw a light orb in a field like that, around the size of a beach ball and glowing bright orange, floating in a field. I got scared and looked away and I think it floated off.

Ops video looks like it could be a balloon.
>>
File: thing.png (519KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
519KB, 1000x676px
could it be one of these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5awEVIQ0
>>
>>19536515

the one's I always saw were a couple to sever hundred feet in the air off in the distance.

I would've moved in with my grandma who lived in the projects if I had saw something like that and never go back
>>
>>19535203
Nice balloon.
>>
>>19535203
Has anyone ever seen the ones out in The Night Sky that shine like stars but move unnaturally fast & in bizzarre patterns?
I see them ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME. Yet never hear about them, probably because they blend in quite well.
>>
>>19536535
Nah look how the ufo stays completely still
>>
>>19536627
Yeah, one night on 4th of July when I was a kid my uncle pointed one out to me. It gave me those night chills and it bothers me a bit from time to time. Never saw one again though.
>>
>>19536691
Keep an Eye out, Anon.
I'm in Ireland, so the skies are rarely clear, even on the rare times it is clear I tend to see them if I look up.
>>
>>19535416
Dude i had tbis exact fucking dream
>>
File: 78g.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
78g.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19536627

I once was looking up into the sky while having my pre-dawn cigarette. Saw a whiter than white flash. Was larger than all stars in the sky for a fraction of a send and shrink down a little slower than it appeared.

Prob a satellite . Or maybe I saw a supernova many billions of light years away with my own eyes. Really wish I knew.
>>
>>19535660
media outlets rarely cover actual UFO sightings

they only cover mass sightings that are too hard to ignore/cover up, or sightings that are easily dismissible
>>19535430
troll or is this how retarded shills are?
>>
>>19536627
Oh fuck yeah, I see them regularly. Def not conventional planes or satellites, I've seen them teleport from one part of the sky to another and keep on moving, then just disappear
>>
>>19536424
at that altitude a balloon would be long gone - this is a powered craft it is the only way it could hold a stationary position.
>>
>>19536600
at that altitude a balloon would be long gone - this is a powered craft it is the only way it could hold a stationary position.
>>
>>19535203

So I'm going to be the unpopular one here. When I was in the military I worked a Meteorology technician, which means I work along weather forecasters (I did PM and repairs on their equipment.)

This genuinely looks like a weather balloon with an altitude regulator in it. Basically, it's a weather balloon that has a device inside that controls the pressure and level of helium to maintain a particular altitude - and once they reach the desired altitude they rarely fluctuate more than + or - 5m.

Albeit, they do tend to move on the x-axis quite a bit and this one doesn't appear to be doing that, but the shotty camera work makes it hard to tell for sure.

Can explain the chopper inspecting, because weather forecasters work remotely from the ground since the balloons have relays that send information to them.

That's my devil's advocate rational explanation. But assuming I'm wrong and it's not fx-editing, no clue what it might be.

The chopper flying close is the most interesting part of it all, as there is no way that's part of a weather team (it would throw off getting accurate readings due the pressure and winds created by the chopper). No idea on that one short of a rogue chopper doing something else wanting to see what it was.
>>
>>19537389
>>19537372

Also want to add on - it's really impossible to tell the possible altitude from a ground camera like that, but it doesn't look like it's up very far. If it wasn't a windy day and the balloon isn't very high in altitude, then yes it would look almost completely stationary.

But once again, doesn't explain the helicopter.
>>
>>19537362
HELL YES ive been in the woods many times in the night with some friends, we look up to the night sky and we see this wierd double stars flying in PERFECT lines then just randomly turning around and goes a differend direction ( NOT A PLANE OR SATELITE 4 SURE) kinda creepy but interestion at the same time, They line up side by side and just fly around, monkaS
>>
>>19536748
I wanna bang some one from Ireland in a bad way.
>>
>>19537414
yeah, i've seen aircraft dispatched to tail them sometimes, or even attempt to intercept, but they always manage to elude the government/black ops craft. I've seen two government craft try to intercept one from opposite directions, and as soon as it looked like the government craft were closing in to pincer it, the fucking thing vanished and reappeared outside of the immediate range of the gov craft and kept on going
>>
>>19536785
>>19536785
fuck I also had a similar dream involving these black spheres and one was right outside my window I remember it cleary.
it even landed and was about the size of my fist but in the air were also ones, seemed bigger.
>>
File: saganspurdo.png (94KB, 938x823px) Image search: [Google]
saganspurdo.png
94KB, 938x823px
ids a tesdigle :D :DDD
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.