[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm believing more and more we are a collective of interchangeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: africanlion-001.jpg (1MB, 1400x845px) Image search: [Google]
africanlion-001.jpg
1MB, 1400x845px
I'm believing more and more we are a collective of interchangeable "sparks" of consciousness and it makes everything fall into place.

Sometimes it's one of them talking in your head, sometimes another. It's mostly a democracy. Some sparks do not mingle well with the others and have little voice but can go "violent" and . When consensus on the actions is not reached, we feel anxious, guilty, divided.

Wonder why miserable people "need" to be constantly near others, happy people can endure being alone, and illuminated people PREFER being alone? According to this, miserable sparks want other people around to jump out, and also hoping that someone of "their team" jumps is to solve the discussions. People with a working mind-ecosystem can endure themselves for a long time, and people satisfied with their ecosystem are at risk of breaking it if something "dangerous" jumps in; thus a politic of isolationism (there are also people SCARED of others which is an entire different reason)

A lot of spark-formations get attached to the idea of what they are, and get reborn all together for many lives. This would be the wheel of samsara. They repeat the same dillemas and enjoy little. While the free sparks are chasing good experiences, the attached-formations are having lifes of literal torture. Theravada buddhism and christianity are made people with those, telling them: "I'm sinful, life is suffering, we need to recognize our terribleness, unnatach ourselves and get free."
>>
If the desires of all your sparks get dissolved due to other of your sparks convincing them that another experience is better, you will act in unison. You will have one-pointed-attention, your will have the experience of all the sparks and the power of ressonant action. It's a very peaceful situation and many people live it (at least for some time), even while knowing nothing about any spiritual tradition.

Most theological theories do not take into account infinity and fractality (omnipresence of the "yin yang"). This is much much more complete than gnosticism.

I could talk about banishing certain kinds of sparks, the bigger collectives of the world, how to reincarnate out of this world, purity vs intensity of intention, what is angryness and how to control your temper, possessiveness, how to make decisions, explain religions, basically everything.
>>
You should read The Fourth Way, homie.
>>
>>19534830
>how to reincarnate out of this world
this please
what can you tell about that?
also how would you help a dissociated identity / multiple personalities person?
>>
>>19535071
Not OP.
You should incorporate all of those traits and accept them as yourself first. Surviving against those traits will make them more vivid and detached from you making you feel small and powerless. When I say incorporate I don't mean acting towards them, but keep everything as a process in your mind.
>>
>>19536123
it's not me:)
>>
>>19536123
Nah it's more like other me's are keeping There Hands On my back saying do it faggot. Get us out of here and proove it we will help you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.