[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a god make trillions of people suffer for one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

Why would a god make trillions of people suffer for one man's mistake?
>>
>>19534682
Part of the plan. If he knows everything then he knew they'd eat it
>>
>>19534688
Then it just wanted an excuse..
>>
>>19534698
Yea I suppose he could've skipped making them feel guilty but where's the fun in that
>>
The forbidden fruit was the 'flesh of man'. If you research into it from past history, they used human remains to cure headaches, etc.

Supposedly, it causes heightened senses and extreme intelligence. However, I've read that it may/did cause bizarre insanity at any level of consumption. And in older cultures like the Aztecs, you have pictures of a "lizard" being having people eat flesh of men in-masse.

Jesus, son of the morning, was asking you to eat him as a forbidden fruit. Morning Star = Lucifer = Son of God. Son is after the Father, Lucifer/Satan came from the Father. Jesus was trying to trick humanity, but humanity had him crucified. That or he wanted them to stop it, realized something went happened, let them crucify him to save humanity, who knows.

Why? I think eating it causes an extreme spike in 'abstract' evolution (nature hinting the subject must evolve quickly on low food reserves) and therefore humans become more lizard-like. This includes sharper teeth, claws to battle own species, etc.

Lizard men are trying to create lizard humans? Who the fuck knows. It's just a theory.
>>
>>19534682
Malevolence.
>>
>>19534682

We're not. We were given the keys to the kingdom to run free and do what we want. God loves us enough to let us make our own mistakes, learn from them, and grow. Bitterness and hostility will only attract more of the same, friend. Learn to look at it from another mans shoes and take personal responsibility for the state of your reality.
>>
That's just a fable, no telling what happened in the beginning.

The matrix is most likely a place of corrections.
>>
>>19534682
Oh oh. Stop thinking so hard...
>>
File: 1492566145946.jpg (99KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1492566145946.jpg
99KB, 680x1020px
>>19534951
>Learn to look at it from another mans shoes

That's exactly what im doing, you condescending person.
That's exactly why I feel dissatisfied by life under the lens of religion, which has taken over globally.

I talk for all the people that suffer from a young age. Kids born with diseases. Innocents killed, raped, tortured.
Natives slaughtered for defending the land they were born in from invaders. Child soldiers. People forced to see their families tortured an killed in front of them.

I ask why,
Why make such a reality, with unending natural beauty, a whole universe with so many possibilities. Our unique planet, with such amazing vistas and environments. Our senses, feelings, tastes, music.
And then ruin it all with pain and misery, hunger, disease, malevolence.
Why?
Then certain religion explains it away saying it was because one man was convinced to make one simple mistake.

Come on now...
>>
>>19534682
What if this isn't suffering and there's worse to come after you die?
>>
>>19535206
The next level
>>
>>19534682
To illustrate the fact that we have free will but it is not in our best interests tho
>>
>>19534688
this guy gets it OP.
if a being is all knowing, it knows all that will happen, as all moments of time are set in stone. There is no free will. The only thing we have is the experience of the ride, which is what i believe the true purpose of our existence is. Our world holds both good and bad experiences as though to act as a library to serve an example of all, for we need the contrast between the two to feel the difference.

Just experience the ride.
>>
>>19535194

You are more than you are. We are involved in processes that exceed our comprehension. Nature is unallocated, everything that happens is only logical human behavior aquired though centuries of evolutionary processes you are only a part of a breathing being that balances all parts that allow its existence through controleld and less controled means. There is no true good nor true evil, only reaction a thought long induced before you were even born, passed on through it alone.
>>
File: luciferocity.png (6KB, 550x115px) Image search: [Google]
luciferocity.png
6KB, 550x115px
One:
Adam and Eve just a mystical imagination.
Two:
You suffer because of you.
Three:
You can choose what stay and what fade away.
>>
>>19534682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvmgtmCI-8U
>>
>>19534682
same reason 1 man suffered for the mistakes of trillions
>>
>>19534682
Because you are Adam, following your soul's timeline and are every soul at the same time.
>muh suffering
Trying being God and then tell me about suffering, where everyone blames you for the life you give, never appreciate it, then blame you when they hurt one another of their own free will and accord.
Stop this shit, you all create your own suffering.
>>
So you will feel guilty about sin and thus have knowledge of good vs evil. God made man in his own image, therefore God was trying to make the human race free from evil, as a heaven on earth. What blows my mind is how evil found its own way. Is evil not of God and therefore he did not create evil? Could that possibally mean that before time existed which is a realities term, did the Ancient Aliens know good vs evil? If we are to be sheltered from evil, than why give us consciousness and free will?
>>
>trillions
>>
I have a better question OP

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE BELLY BUTTONS.
>>
>>19534682
>Jesus
Wrong belief.
Next.
>>
>>19534688
Free will doesn't mean anything if you control the creatures
>>
>>19534682
Because he is a metaphor for how wo/men will always rebel against God's perfect wishes for the pursuit of something they couldn't have.

The sentence given isn't even a punishment- it's just the human condition. Children rise against their mothers/parents, father's are distant and cold, mothers and father's will ALWAYS get sick of each other, and hate is still the main driving force for all of us.

I could believe that Cain and Abel were real people, but this book has been changed from truth of the past into a metaphor for the future.
>>
>>19535440
"Ouch, my miserable creations are upset with me. I live in suffering"
>muh god suffering
>>
>>19534951
But God does not allow you to learn from your mistakes. You can live a life of crime and be free from punishment but once you go to Hell, he tortures you for a literal eternity. I don't think anyone deserves eternal torture.
>>
>>19535947
Control the creatures? That makes about as much sense to me as saying you have control of creatures. Think before you post because that is the only thing you really have control over.
>>
all of man descends from one source. he's only punishing one
>>
>>19536054
You are misguided Mr Anon individual. The lesson is only worth the grains of sand you weigh against the tide of the ocean. If you can stand at the seashore and visually see everything in every direction, does that mean you automatically understand the lessons of life within? I have a hard time believing that you would last even a minute underwater without having a breathing apparatus. That is how the lesson is learned. To experience the suffocation before you realize that you require oxygen to survive.
>>
>>19534740
You could work on this and make it somewhat acceptable as a theory
>>
File: 1503160951544.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503160951544.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19534682
>mistake
>he was told NOT to eat of that specific tree
>eve tells him its from THAT specific tree
>eats anyways
seems more like disobedience than a mistake senpai.

at least you tried
>>
>>19534682
you don't understand the story of adam and eve at all

the garden represents an unconscious/unreflective unity with the divine, man was one with the divine source and had not yet experienced evil to appreciate it

this is why he yearns for something beyond the garden, and why he's so easily tempted by the serpent, because he feels in his gut there is something beyond the stasis of the divine Pleroma, and that is duality, suffering, being, joy and death

god didn't punish man for eating the fruit, the fruit was consciousness itself, consciousness can't help BUT be the punishment that it is, self/other, joy/suffering, life/death, etc. adam and eve were ashamed of their nakedness because it was only after eating the fruit that they acquired a true awareness of their body, of their physicality

the Fall was engineered by the deep logic of the Godhead so that man might ascend into a higher unity with God, not the simple, unthinking bliss of the garden but precisely that bliss that has endured and survived the gauntlet of the negative

the ultimate blackpill is god can only truly be god if there is suffering
>>
>>19534740
I'm mexican. Please, you are the lizard
>>
Interesting answers here. Still lurking.

- op
>>
File: IMG_20170806_134354.jpg (298KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_134354.jpg
298KB, 720x438px
>>19535440
>they hurt one another of their own free will and accord.

Explain to me how free will is a thing when people get killed, tortured, raped, et cetera, against their will and god does nothing while it happens daily.

Are you going to cure your cognitive dissonance by saying the victims want to be hurt?

>>19535902
Heheehe do you think i didn't asked myself that long ago?

>>19535954
>Because he is a metaphor for how wo/men will always rebel against God's perfect wishes for the pursuit of something they couldn't have

If we didn't have the idea of god, there wouldn't be no one to rebell against.
Where did humanity get such an outrageous idea like the existence of a god?

>>19537009
>seems more like disobedience than a mistake
Disobedience is a choice, and making a "wrong" choice is a mistake.
At least you tried.

>>19537100
>the fruit was consciousness itself,
How can you be so sure? Your whole argument is based on an assumption. I liked your explanation, but still... All assumptions.
>>
>>19537291
>How can you be so sure? Your whole argument is based on an assumption. I liked your explanation, but still... All assumptions.

>I'm making assumptions about an allegorical story

it's right there in the symbolism, it's clear as day
>>
whoever paints Adam and Eve with a belly buttons is an amateur (yes even the renaissance guys)
>>
>>19537009
You're deliberately taking what was said out of context. Or you can't fucking read because your education failed you.

Clearly eating the apple was a show of defiance. But supposedly because of ONE solitary man's MISTAKE (disobeying) his entire lineage and by proxy out entire species has been punished with the most severe crime.

How is that fair. That's some North Korean "commit a crime and your next 4 generations will suffer in prison for that crime as well" bullshit justice, coming from the supposed loving creator God.

How's Stockholm syndrome treating you
>>
>>19534740
This is so completely false I don't even know where to begin. Also for the record, hypothesis, not theory.
>>
File: il_340x270.1306676225_8acc.jpg (19KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1306676225_8acc.jpg
19KB, 340x270px
Hey has anyone noticed "bible" has the word "bib" in it?

Makes ya think ;)
>>
>>19534682
Genetics. Original sin was race-mixing.
>>
>>19534682
You underestimate just how petty the gods are.
>>
>>19537009
Here's the thing, though. The fruit from that specific tree was the one that allowed one to discern from good or evil. He didn't even know it was wrong to disobey until he'd actually fucking eaten it.

It's the worst kind of Catch-22. It's like telling an untrained dog not to eat your food even though you put it right next to it. The dog doesn't understand, and you shouldn't put the blame on an idiot animal that doesn't know any better until after you start getting pissy about it. It's your own fault for not training the dog first.
>>
>>19535272
Free will exists but everything can happen once and in one way. Does God knowing about the outcome change the nature of free will? He isn't exactly pulling your strings.
>>
>>19534682
Just to trigger specifically you.
>>
>>19537859
Most valid answer I've been given.
>>
>>19534703
>set somebody up to fail
>make them feel like shit forever afterwards

Sounds like a textbook example of emotional abuse.
>>
File: 1493843574060.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493843574060.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19534929
>Malevolence
>>
File: 1469671094575.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469671094575.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>19534682
>god is too mean so i wont believe in him
>>
>>19538091
There is a child learning to become an adult metaphor there I think. God must let the child make mistakes so it understands that the stove is hot. A human would have no concept of good or evil, or moral choice if we didn't have evil. It's neccesarry so that you may have the choice to live a righteous life or one of despair.
Otherwise everyone would just go to heaven and Hell wouldn't exist.

I'm not a Christian
>>
>>19534682

Read a little more OP.

There was a woman that existed before EVE. I believe her name was lilith.

Anyways. She is one of the reasons why adam and eve got slam dunked into oblivion.

Not to mention the reptile. Which is Cains poppy.

The tree of knowledge? Think of it more as a mushroom. When you shroom you open up things you didnt think about before.

I am not going to cite shit, but you can just google comparisons if you want to dig further.

yup.
>>
...because all have sinned.
No really, everyone since Adam has been a sinner.
Your question is illogical.
>>
>>19538267
>Assuming what OP believes in.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (48KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
48KB, 532x559px
>>19534740
Its funny because as someone who dabbles in theology, this is fucking hilarious. Unfortunately it could really trick some impressionable youths these days QQ
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.