[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to answer questions about god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

I'm here to answer questions about god
>>
A couple rules

I don't claim to be any one I'm not, and neither should you.

Please speak honestly and clearly, try not to mix emotions and opinions.
>>
>>19534668
How did you learn about god
>>
>>19534680
The way I learned was through a Journey in one self.
>>
>>19534687
Do you believe we're connected to god and eachother?
>>
>>19534680
>>19534687

I'm sorry, that was really vague.

I was looking for God, and I found him.

I use the word "he" because It's how I feel him to be, others may feel something else.

My spiritual awaking moment was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. Not all will be like this.
>>
>>19534696
We are connected to each other through God.

We are all different beings, no one is the same.

Religion isn't important.
>>
Note, Please don't blindly believe in stuff about god, and your self.

Question everything you feel the need to, but always question if you have the need to.
Some things are just true, like 1+1=2. You should still question why 1+1 is 2.
>>
G
>>
>>19534707
What was terrifying about it, did you feel as if you were dying beforehand? Did you see a sphere emanating a sea of light, or something else?
>>
>>19534729
I felt a presence, Terrifying, and powerful.

You know those dreams you feel an intense fear?

Maybe it's a ghost or demon in your dream? But you absolutely must not meet it?

It was the same feeling, but I was awake.

I felt it coming to me, but once it came I felt the most beautiful and sensational feeling. I started crying. I felt a love inside me.

You know how you feel when you look at some one or something you love? I felt that, but it was directed towards me.

It was an inner knowledge.
>>
>>
>>19534743
So what would you consider the most profound deep truth you discovered from this experience?
>>
>>19534752
interesting question.

The deepest truth? That it is real.

That there is more to this world that meet this eye.

The scariest truth? Not every one uses the power of god for good.

I don't know what you're looking for.
>>
>>19534764
Ok so now you know god exists, he loves you, and that he transcends current dogma. Do you plan on establishing a connection with god?
>>
NOTHING ELSE!

THEY WORSHIP SATURN BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION...NOT PURGATORY, OR MAYBE GOD IS GIVING IS A CALL THAT THE SATURN IS A MATRIX...JUDGING IS MY THE FEATHER OF WEIGHT.

CHECK OUT BLOOD OVER INTENT.. A guy named quasilominous. He speaks very strange.

Amen and keep it relaxed... those people must head to the north pole.

I know there are people doing magic and causing harm....even with out the good magician...who knows...
>>
>>19534752

Here's one for any abrahamic belief system.

Most of the "ruling gods" deemed acceptable where turned into angels.

Most pagan gods were considered demons.

Not all demons are truly evil.
>>
>>19534780
Caps don't make you sound any smarter man. Saturn being anything is an illusion and has the meaning you give it
>>
>>19534780

Your post is not civil.

If you can't have a serious discussion than don't post.

If you were a true messenger you wouldn't hide it in riddles and would speak straight and factly.

God does not lie or deceit.
>>19534779
A connection is always with in our selves.

The Buddha says "No need to mediate, once fully understand, then you do not need the peace of the mountain, for you carry the mountain "
>>
>>19534668
What would you consider the greatest obstacles between us and God? What do we do about the ones we create and the ones that seem to have been created outside human means?

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions, was just wondering about this. Coincidence? :)
>>
>>19534801
The greatest obstacle between us and God is true belief.

I don't know what you mean by the second part.

Coincidence is just a just a term we come up with so we feel less crazy.

The true test is knowing when you are crazy.
>>
>>19534799
I agree wholeheartedly that we are all connected to him, for he is the source of our consciousness and soul, I suppose a better question would be to strengthen that connection.
>>19534722
This picture has truth to it, you can cut/rise above your ties to the dark one. Unless you already feel like you're there
>>
>>19534814
Are there obstacles between us and God that could be considered demonic? How do we avoid them and protect ourselves from them? How do we reduce ego and fear?
>>
>>19534815
You know the guy called Jesus?

He spoke absolute truth. He taught what it truly takes to know God.

To give your self up for him. Some people have a harder test than others.

I don't believe Jesus was a literal embodiment of god.

I believe he was a man who could truly talk to god. And he taught how.

You must look for god. I don't mean look a patern, I mean act as you truly believe God would want you to act.

Have you truly been nice to others lately? Have you forgiven people?

Can you love people as you love your closest family members?
>>
>>19534825
the term demon was a human creation. It was a term to preach hate and prejudice.

Do not abuse.

Do not hate.

Do not blame.

Do not deceive.

If you can follow those I believe you can live a life closer to god.

Listen, God wouldn't care if you did Drugs.

But did those drugs come from a place of hate?

Do you abuse those drugs? Do you deceive people about those drugs?

If you don't, then it shouldn't matter.

If people judge you, remind them, it's gods place to judge.

But you must be honest to your self about how you live, and the way you live.
>>
>>19534836
Do you believe you have to accept Christ into your heart then?
>>
>>19534849
Christ? I believe you must know him to be a holy man.

I believe you should love him as you love anyone else.

But don't idolize him. He was a man just as you are.

You can treat him as he was god, sure. But you must know the difference between the two.
>>
File: Jainism-970x661.jpg (1019KB, 970x661px) Image search: [Google]
Jainism-970x661.jpg
1019KB, 970x661px
Jainism is an interesting way of life - it's not a wrong way of life.

But some Jainism members believe it's the only way of life. And that is wrong.

It's a harder path to follow, but if you do follow it, I assure you. You'll live closer to god.
>>
>>19534853
I feel the same way, that he fully connected with god after going into the wilderness and became more. I wish we had an account of his life pre wilderness.
>>
>>19534855
>>
>>19534859
He met John the baptist.

John the baptists teachings are still around, they've just been stolen and mixed.

John was akin to the Greek god Hermes
>>
>>19534668
Why believe in God? What will be the outcome of doing that? Will there be any outcome at all? Do you even go somewhere after this life? Where are we? Why are we here? Do we just exist to worship a god? Are we slaves of life or slaves of god? Is life a punishment?
>>
>>19534888
Oh good questions..

>Why believe in God?
Your life will be better, simply put.

>What will be the outcome of doing that?
Same as above.

>Will there be any outcome at all?
If you believe so, yes. It doesn't truly matter.

> Do you even go somewhere after this life?
Depends on how you use the word Go.
We merely leave the physical reality, and have a new reality. But we are still in the same place.

>Where are we?
We are in the singularity, technically .

>Why are we here?
To experience, that is our greatest gift.

>Do we just exist to worship a god?
No, Worship isn't what God wants.

>Are we slaves of life or slaves of god?
Neither, you are a slave of your own ego. Until you realize it doesn't matter.

>Is life a punishment?
for some, maybe.
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27KB, 228x192px
>>19534668
Why is he such a cunt?

Is he aware how hard I plan on smacking him? lol
>>
>>19534916
my friend, i don't think you know what god is.
>>
>>19534916
Because most subscribe to the literal idea of god from the Bible. Which is not particularly correct.
>>
>>19534912
What if I decide to not care about god? What if I just wanna live as an existential being that doesn't find the need to have God in its life?
>>
>>19534926
That's perfectly fine.

May I ask why you would do this tho?

the hurt in your life may have scarred you, and he teaches how to heal it
>>
>>19534855
There a bunch of non violent pussys.

t. layman buddhist
>>
>>19534945

That's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: Buddha7.png (2MB, 747x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha7.png
2MB, 747x1096px
>>19534924
Nature/Maya this limited reality is what comes to mind.

The highest reality is not a god it is transcendence.
>>
>>19534937
Most of the scars in my life go away as time goes on, I don't find the need to base my life on him. I wanna live my own way, I wanna know the true purpose of all this. I want to explore every plane of existence & find its roots and its purpose. I wanna know everything, I wanna create my own journey, all by myself. The universe is so big everything could be possible, everything can be reached. I don't think I'll be able to get my answer on this plane, I don't think I'll even be able to start my journey on this plane, I'll wait for the right moment.
>>
>>19534962
transcendence does not mean above god, my friend.
>>
>>19534969
God is the universe.

We are all of the same energy.

Your experience is gods gift.

Do experience what you want to experience

Do live the life you want to live

But do not live it falsely under pretenses.
>>
>>19534969
There's no better time than now anon, dissolve your ego a bit and you won't get scarred at all
>>
>>19534986
Absolute truth right here, will vouch
>>
>>19534668
Are we supposed to do anything?
>>
>>19534999
Not op but please leave this place better than you found it. Help everyone have a good experience. We are brothers and sisters through god so we need to give a bit more I think.
>>
this thread is cringey. are you 16 OP?
>>
>>19534999
Live with love.

To the best of your ability, live without conscious sin.

If you notice you acted wrongly, try to do better the next time.

But that's all up to you.

You may live as you live.

I'm not here to dictate, I'm here for the ones that wander in the dark, seeking light and redemption.
>>
>>19535011

What do you mean by cringey?

I'm 21.
>>
>>19534986
What is false on this plane? How can you say something is false or cannot be done? There's a ton of opportunities in this universe, now imagine what you can do outside of this. No one can say what is false or what cannot be done, only God I guess, but maybe his boundaries can be broken.

>>19534990
I'll try to be more reasonable. I feel like it's too early for me to do it, I'm still searching for a way to start the journey.
>>
>>19535019
That's not what I meant by false.

You say you want to stay your journey, but are you truly open to every journey?

You must realize, the journey doesn't just happen, you must start it your self, you must walk down your own path.

You must put effort in.

You must realize the opportunities when they are still opportunities, you must live in the now.
>>
>>19535019
And to deny what I've said.

What pathway are you going down?

What purpose do you have to deny experience?
>>
>>19535029
I'm want to start my journey but I feel that there's something that I need that I haven't got yet. I'm searching for that by opening my mind to new opportunities and possibilities, I'm breaking the boundaries of my mind. I need more experience in this world.

>>19535033
I'm going in my own pathway, it's developing as I open my mind to new doors every day. I don't deny experience, everyone can experience whatever they want to experience, everyone can basically do anything on this plane, you just need to open the right doors.
>>
>>19535058
well then you are on your way my friend, just never stop questioning things.

meditation is a key for many people, not me how ever.
>>
>>19535065
See you OP, it was great talking to you. I really like to express things that are always sitting on my head with other people. I'm happy to know that there are people in this world that do not repress themselves to think like a human being and try to break the boundaries of their mind. I hope our paths cross again someday.
>>
>>19535079
that would be wonderful

take care.

I think my thread has also died, alas I should take to bed.
>>
>>19535082
How was it taking acid for the first time?
>>
are you a man or woman?
>>
>>19535090
I've never taken acid.

>>19535098
Man.
>>
>>19535099
I still have to read the thread, but I figured you were a man because you called your god 'he'.
>>
>>19535109
I wouldn't call him my god.

it is the idea of god, that I talk about.

Not like an abstract thought, but the meaning.
>>
>>19534912
>>Will there be any outcome at all?
>If you believe so, yes. It doesn't truly matter.
I'm confused here. What do you mean, it doesn't truly matter?
>>19534912
>Neither, you are a slave of your own ego. Until you realize it doesn't matter.
Or until you rebel ;) VIVE LA REVOLUTION

Where are you from?
>>
>>19535113
yea, but you referred to it as 'him', and I'm under the impression that women have their own perception of god that is different from men's perception. This is the veil at work.
>>
>>19535114
when you die, you die.
God embraces all, who believe or do not.

>>19535117
I'm under no impression, and I think you me be projecting from experience.

Do you truly believe woman are all working under a veil? I doubt you do.
>>
>>19535117
>Do you truly believe woman are all working under a veil? I doubt you do.
No, I guess not. Not any more than men. I was simply observing the difference in perception between men and women. I'm not saying that women are veiled and men are not, however we do see things slightly differently.
>>
File: 8nw9rxh4w9iz.jpg (4MB, 4016x6016px) Image search: [Google]
8nw9rxh4w9iz.jpg
4MB, 4016x6016px
>>19535137
meant for >>19535122
>>
>>19535137
of course, as a man and his brother has their own views.
>>
File: Zaton, Croatia.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Zaton, Croatia.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>19535147
fair. I'll mull this over for awhile. do you read? I'm interested in whatever books you've read and enjoyed.
>>
>>19535172
I read fantasy. But I study, a lot.

I'm currently a fan of this guy called Boris Glikman.
He's an interesting dude, and has written some interesting pieces.

Listen to this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfjw2InCFNI
>>
Where does the Bible fit in to what God is trying to teach us?
>>
>>19535188
The bible is the word of man.
It's also a test of man.

What parts of the bible ring true to you, and what parts seem false?

The bible isn't perfect, nor should it be.
>>
>>19535181
what do you study? I liked the video, not too sure about the guy.
>>
>>19535225
He's eccentric.

Physics, Theoretical physics, Philosophies, Religions, Governments, Theories of electricity, psychology, art.

things I'm wanting to look into;

Music, Language, Neuroscience (School).
>>
File: thoth_hermes_mercury1.jpg (1MB, 1673x897px) Image search: [Google]
thoth_hermes_mercury1.jpg
1MB, 1673x897px
>>
>>19534668
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. True or nah?
>>
File: misery.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
misery.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>19535555
Those digits say yes
>>
What do you Really think about music? Ik you said you wanted to look into it but...
Just entertainment or something else at this point of time?
https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA
>>
>>19534916
What is the sound of one hand clapping?
>>
>>19534668
ITT: People that believe in invisible pretend skydaddies that are vending machines of happy.
>>
>>19535633
Wishing anon just put your headphones on and stop over thinking it they have YouTube with players choice in stead of random. If I thought to hard about music I would swear someone was trying to tell me they are going to blow my mind with ultimate sex magic. But lohh I put on rainbow factory and carry on shitposting my day.
>>
File: imagine-dragons-dubai-video.jpg (119KB, 1322x700px) Image search: [Google]
imagine-dragons-dubai-video.jpg
119KB, 1322x700px
>>19535662
First of all...
>Rainbow Factory
Ew!
And now...
If I wanted to overthink about Music I'd have posted
>Pic related
>>
>>19534668
Define what you mean by "god".
Is it more than just a feeling?
>>
>>19535679
The thought of injecting people with superior sparkle powers thrills me. Why do you not wanna shit rainbows. Please stop by my rainbow factory of ultimate rainbows and sunshine let me shine you with my supreme holly light equipped with unicorns, celestial stags, dragons the real ones not this fake storm shit, lucky charms. Truly a fate worse than death as most people I say it to are overwhelmed by emotions like wanting it and believing it also includes wanting to go to work and believe that shit is not that bad. When you wake up wanting skittles I assure you your getting closer to real truth taste the fucking rainbows and spread that shit.
>>
>>19536022
This is so cringey that our sides got crippled.
Lmao anon.
>>
>>19534668
Can God make a stone that even He can not lift?
>>
>>19536026
I don't understand
>>
>>19534668
What's after this "life"?
>>
>>19534668
god(s) in our case are just creatures that reside in higher dimensions, they feed on matter that every single existing thing in this universe produces and they also like to feed on concepts that we as humans produce at an enormous rate through our imaginations. a single god can hook onto our planet for the rest of our inferior existence and we'd know nothing about it, it would feed on us and give nothing in return. these creatures have a false intelligence about them, meaning that they are not even sentient nor aware they are nigh omnipotent creatures but they have a certain allure which creates the facade that they are more intelligent than they really are.
>>
>>19534986
>God is the universe.
Not really, this universe is merely a tiny fragment of it.

>We are all of the same energy.
What do you consider as energy?
I would call it experience/mastery in the laws of the universe.
We are all made of the same laws, limited to the laws of this tiny universe(a tiny fragment of what you call god).

>Your experience is gods gift.
No, experience is the purpose of everything.

Each life you live gives you more experience in the way this universe works(more experience in its laws, in any way of life, the sole purpose of life is gathering experience, consciously and/or unconsciously)

Each new life doesn't have, nor has access to, previous life memories(otherwise it wouldn't be able to gather any new experience from different angles), but the origin of your "self" still has the raw experience of life in the soul(if high enough amount of experience then you could call it talent).

The "Origin of the Self" lets go of that raw life experience into a "source" where it borrowed the potential life energy(soul seed) to be able to live as a being(conscious/unconscious).

After letting go of that raw life experience the "Origin of the Self" has, it is left with pure universe laws experience, the end goal is to master this universe, then move to the next to repeat that process, until it can reach an even higher level which is able to create universes, and beyond, not just experiencing life within a universe.

There are some people who claim to remember their past lives, but its is only an imagination created by their mind by using the raw experience they still have access to, those imaginations/fantasies, have about 50% chance to be a copy of what really happened in the past life, the 50% of it being a copy of their past life could have even only 0.0001% or less different than their past life, but it is extremely rare for it to be exact copy.
>>
>>19537940
I like your way of thinking, am this anon by the way -> >>19534888
>>19534926
>>19534969
>>19535019
>>19535058

I guess I'll use a name this time.
>>
>>19534668
Is god a male or a female?
>>
Does god post on 4chan?
>>
>>19538652
All three "Gods" do from time to time.

They're living "normal" lives here with us, they're just as susceptible to visiting any website. They have Facebook accounts too.
>>
>>19538631
Two male one female.
Three gods.
>>
>>19538680
What's the source of this?
>>
>>19538680
>They have Facebook accounts
One doesn't use it since 2014 anon
>>
>>19538680
Do they find the need to jerk off useful & do they put it on practice?
>>
>>19538730
That isn't true, they have all used it in the past two years. IIRC within the past six months as well.

For the person who asked for a source, if you're able to "look" it's easy to see.
>>
>>19538730
What was a MySpace again I can't remember.
>>
>>19538750
I'm not sure about them all, one of them hasn't bothered to jack off since Harvey, it makes him feel depleted.

The one I'm talking about has been taking cold showers, one last night and another about thirty minutes ago. It's making him feel stronger.
>>
>>19538760
Top 8 friends and a playlist.
>>
>>19538758
We'll I mean there's tons of Facebook users. Unless they proclaimed godhood idk how you'd know
>>
>>19538774
Because they don't need to proclaim it for someone to figure it out.

One of them posted "With or without people?" A question he used to ask his wife when she wanted sex, deals with a kink she has, might still have.

If you don't get that there's a lot to learn.
>>
God ..why did you leave me..I know I am a stupid black sheep but..why? yout light is abandone me
>>
>>19536501
YOU PIECE OF SHIT GOKU ONLY GOT HURT BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT OFF GAURD, HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER YOU LITTLE SHIT DELETE THIS NOW.
>>
File: thinking about dubs.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thinking about dubs.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>19538688
your dubs?
>>
>>19534668
why does god like fucking me over
>>
>>19539701
;)
>>
>>19534783
what demons aren't truly evil?
>>
>>19539774
I would go more misinformed or mislead than evil.
>>
>>19534668
how do i meet god?
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.