[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep going in and out of dreams during the day, is this a mental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: schizophrenia.jpg (1MB, 941x935px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.jpg
1MB, 941x935px
I keep going in and out of dreams during the day, is this a mental illness like schizophrenia or am I just sleep deprived.

>be me
>working, im ringing someone up
>they say "run anon the little ones might pinch you"
>I rub my head and ask them to repeat themselves
>they say "do you do chip or do I need to swipe my card"
>I finish ringing the person up freaked out at the whole ordeal
>Im stocking products later that day
>im pulling a case of beer from the back of the cool rack to the front to make it more visable
>an arm is attacked to the other side of the beer making it look like a tug of war with the beer
>I gasp and fall on my ass
>my coworker sees this and asks whats wrong
>I say nothing and that I just slipped and I look and see that the back of the cool racks are walled off so it cant be a person messing with me

I have multiple events like this happening to me, this all started earlier this year, is something wrong with me???
>>
I've had minor hallucinations from sleep deprivation, so that's a possibility. If you think you're sleep deprived, try to get more sleep. If it persists, see a doctor.
>>
Write them down
>>
>>19534379
>I keep going in and out of dreams during the day, is this a mental illness like schizophrenia or am I just sleep deprived.

Yes
>>
>>19534379
Sounds like schizophrenia
>>
>>19534379
>an arm is attacked to the other side of the beer making it look like a tug of war with the beer

made me chuckle
>>
>>19534397
This, SLEPP BEFORE YOU GO FUCKING MAD!
>>
"I AM" sent me with a message about this thread. Do unto others as you would have done to you. If your ears hear and your mouth speaks, why does a bird not care about where it eats and what it wears? Does a worm know that it is bait when a fish bites on the hook? You have a head that talks, a brain that hears, a mind to speak, and the imagination to understand contemplation where it best fits. Run with it and keep a log of the images.
>>
>>19535859
I sent that a long time ago, at least it feels like it.
>>
>>19535100
How sleep with superior ear ringing it only get louder when I get close to sleeping. Their must be a better way
>>
>>19534397
Yup didn't sleep for a 48 hours and mastrubated many times then you would 100% start getting this stuff
>>
>>19535859
I find throwing the whole fishing pole in water is highly effective always bound to confuse at least 4 fishes. This knowledge was not directly sent to me I simply just stumbled across this ultimate wisdom out of anger. Maybe next time I will throw 2 and see what happens.
>>
In my Dreambox today i saw auch Chinese Woman cooking and telling me friendly that i am adopted and that i should think about it. What is this Shit? I hate dreams.
>>
>>19534379
Think of sleep as the moment where you subconsciously make sense of your experiences. If you don't sleep, your reality will mix with dreams in a random way and that will make you feel bad not mentioning obviously tired. Doesn't mean what you see is real just can't understand what is real or not.
Oh by the way, schizophrenia is just your random thoughts getting hallucinatory forms, the hearing is very sensitive so this is why you mostly hear voices.
>>
>>19536136
No no way how else would I know not to be at trump tower on sept. 23 don't think you can mothman me away I see through your dirty trick.
>>
>>19536145
Did I say anything about going to the trump tower on September 23?
>>
>>19536158
Didn't have to already seen it.
>>
>>19536145
The sheeple have spoken. Spaked. Unthinking belligerent rhetoric where nothing is said and nothing is understood. Take the road less traveled. It is less traveled for a reason.
>>
>>19536168
I didn't understand the meaning but I felt it made sense. Thanks I guess.
>>
>>19535892
Yes, James, I was there when you tossed the fishing pole into the ocean. That Frog Fish was ugly as fuck but it taught me that great lesson of life being, don't unhook a frog fish throw it back, pole and all.
>>
>>19534379
you're fine

meditate and look into lucid dreaming

the only reason to every 'worry' about these is if they inconvenience you, ie mess with your spacial awareness

don't be afraid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.