[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens after death? ive heard the idea of dmt being released.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

what happens after death?
ive heard the idea of dmt being released. how would you experience eternity when the brain decomposes? thoughts, stories?
>>
Time dilates. Your thoughts stretch into eternity until eventually they freeze altogether. People experience what their deeper selves *expect* to experience. Those who truly expect reincarnation experience it. Those who expect nothingness experience it, those who expect heaven experience it, those who expect hell experience, and so forth. The mind is the single most powerful thing in all existence.
>>
>>19534358
i am groot
>>
dmt is released after death and during rem cycles to cause dreams. The purpose of the release is because dmt is the signal that allows us to interpret the true reality. That we are infinite consciousness and awareness. When we dream, we have full imaginative capabilities. This is explored further with lucid dreaming and astral projection. When we die, all of our dmt in the pineal gland is released and it completely disconnects our human ego and material awareness, and we get reabsorbed into the awareness matrix. The one that we all are connected to right now, we just can't notice it. And you will stay in this state until you decide to experience life again. And it will happen this way forever. I am you.
>>
>>19534393
ive considered this. after our life in this reality we go back to our own, knowing of the events we experienced and everything before it. once we find the call to start again, we wont remember until the next death.
>>
>>19534393

hooly shit my nigga this explains everything
>>
>>19534393
Oooooooor we just die.
>>
>>19534828
Materialism is a dead-end.
>>
>>19534393
What if your head gets crushed and your brain doesn't get a chance to feel the dmt during death?
>>
>>19534920
Ive wondered this myself too? Same with decapitation but mainly getting ur head squashed like a baby grape. What then?
>>
>>19534358
Off the top of my head...

1. You stop sensing things because you don't have the energy. Eventually the energy of the universe burns out. Just like our senses, all things are temporary in that they will change. We finally have "peace" as nobody or anything can sense or perceive any physical, mental or emotional phenomena. Everything becomes silent, invisible, scentless, tasteless and non-tangible. The way it was meant to happen.

2. Something/somethings exist that can create energy. It creates energy and either uses our material to make a new universe or it brings everything back to life in order of how it happened last time.

3. We become aware of what we cannot sense, leaving our bodies for another dimension.
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (79KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
79KB, 500x460px
>>19534958

>mfw Prince Oberyn doesn't get to experience DMT bliss & infinite consciousness
>>
>>19534996
That's why I wear a helmet at all times. Gotta stay safe!
>>
>>19534358
You open your eyes and breathe in air. Then if not already it dawns on you that you died.
>>
>>19535025
>>19534996

I've honestly thought about this too. Remember to go for the heart if you ever plan on offing yourselves
>>
What if you die in a quantum vacuum bubble?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.