[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to start this thread for people who might believe they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

File: spacey.jpg (152KB, 1484x835px) Image search: [Google]
spacey.jpg
152KB, 1484x835px
I wanted to start this thread for people who might believe they have paranormal powers of some kind, yet have not been able to activate or unlock them, or have not been able to successfully practice their abilities they have to make themselves better at it.

Share your techniques or tricks to unlocking hidden powers, or to getting better at abilities you may already possess.
>>
ESP

Meditation works
>>
Not me but a friend of mine gets visions of future events. Sometimes months earlier in dreams and some times seconds before in the form of a spontaneous thought. Never anything big, just little things like meeting a certain woman and saying hi to her on the road. Sometimes in the dreams it feels like an out of body experience and when it happens in real life she feels a presence, like someone watching here. It's also stopped happening in the last few months. Any thoughts?
>>
>>19533633
sounds like a useless superpower
>>
>>19533633
I have this same 'power'. Future seers can't actively access memories of the future because it would create a paradox. If you see something actively, you could theoretically prevent it or change it, but then why would you have had the vision if it was never going to come true? It would have been a vision of nothing.

So we get dreams of things that we dont actively think about until they happen, like a car accident I got in, or deja vu experiences where we know we've seen things before.

Basically you can't change the path once you've seen the path.

It opens a whoooooole heaping can of worms about determinism and free will.
>>
>>19533438
>Share your techniques or tricks to unlocking hidden powers, or to getting better at abilities you may already possess.
It's a secret. You have to be in the family.
>>
File: 1504411280945.png (135KB, 720x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1504411280945.png
135KB, 720x1232px
New kind of subliminal messages?
>>
>>19533824
You can view future events, but all events are simultaneous, so you seeing it happen in the future is actually you seeing it happen in the present. In the case of bringing about the same event again, you are choosing to view the same event you foresaw from a different perspective. You may choose to see the same event twice, or see that since it has happened once already it may not need to happen again so you choose to experience something else. Consciousness grows from expanding on permutations of data, and finding the best path forwards to a higher state of being.
>>
i remember when i was 10
>>
>>19533874
Exactly I know that I became a genocide queen that killed everything. Now I know I should be aiming for rainbow bright.
>>
>>19534037
I assure you the portrait of the 3 kings heads placed perfectly on a gold throne while their body's dangle as decoration from the roof was more than simple dream the best part was the girl sitting their seemed happy about the outcome. The body's piled on the floor of everyone who picked sides but I must admit the silence was nice not one whisper not one word was spoken.
>>
>>19533438
Sometimes I dream my future. My life continue as normal but comes to a point when I do something that trigger the memory of what I dream
>>
>>19533633
That also happens to me
>>
I am acutely aware of my pineal gland and how it affects my perception of reality. I can constantly see tiny particles and lights dancing together in kaleidoscopic fashion, forming the material world around me.

Not really a super power, but I've become very aware of it since I smoked DMT, and started meditating daily.

For me, when I meditate, I like to focus on where "I" reside within myself. I try to pinpoint the exact location where my mind resides within my body. It helps me to go deeper into these states. Slowly getting closer to replicating a DMT journey without an external source.
>>
I AM STONER-MAN!

After smoking some radioactive pot (i washed my stash and had to dry it out in the microwave) i discovered that i have all the powers of someone that just smoked pot but so far it only works when i smoke pot. Any advice on how i can increase my stoner might?
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.
>>
>>19533438

I posted this in 2 threads now, but it may have relevance here.

I've always had this weird control where I can create a sensation in my body, like it's vibrating intensely. I always figured I was manipulating my sympathetic nervous system. When I do it I can raise/lower my body temp and heart rate. If I am congested (stuffed nose) or have swelling from an injury I can reduce it. I can stop my blood flow if I cut myself. My vision gets brighter and clearer, etc etc. It's all only physical results when I do. I've tried to move objects and throw fireballs, but that shit never works.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>19533438
God all you guys except Stoner man sound like such faggots. Go make some friends
>>
>>19535791
Friends are overrated
>>
>>19533633
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Déjà_vu
>>
>>19533438
Every dream I've had in my entire life has come true
>>
>>19536185
Basically this
>>
This may sound weird, but I am Uchiha Madara.
>>
>>19533633
I have that shit too... seeing future n shit but only seconds
>>
I can 'see' the relationships and energies that people hold on their bodies. I can also 'see' their chakras. Useful for therapy sessions. I would really like to be able to expand upon this ability.
>>
>>19534795
Same here man. I see subtle patterns floating around me. White strings. Different shapes, light and dark. Its trippy but it doesnt bother me much.
>>
Well I'm one of the three "Gods" and I subconsciously used my power and/or will to make sure my eyes weren't stung by the sweat that was rolling down my face while cleaning out a flooded home.
>>
>>19533824
>>19533874
Your theory was going so well, but then you had to come up with this consciousness growth bullshit.
>>
I was gonna greentext this whole thing but I doubt anyone gives a shit. This is not a larp

I'm pretty sure I'm an energy vampire. I hide my hurt with humor and trying to act cute and lovable but when this inevitably attracts people (compassionate friends, partners etc.) it overwhelms them and drains them of their energy. Some people can't stand being around me and bully me even though I'm 26, but their negative energy only makes my dick harder. But i get high off positive energy and want more and more until it drives people crazy and they abandon me

I used to focus all my energy inward and became more and more depressed, from a lifetime of repressing my sexuality and gender. Started going schizo a bit but it's totally manageable: I like to lie awake and "play" with the intrusive thoughts and shadows rather than fear them (like follow a black hairy spider shadow along the wall as it's limbs extend and retract).

My ex was shallow and tried to be manipulative. She always got it back worse from me if she did, which terrified her. Eventually i got sick of her trying to take advantage of me. After she moved out she got diagnosed with like 3 mental disorders and cancer. I'm convinced I projected those conditions onto her without even realizing and now I fear my power

I've been meditating and funnelling the energy into myself in a more positive way. I think id be empathic if I hadn't fought my own nature for so long, but i feel like a monster. Wallowing in my own self-pity turned into lashing out and now I don't know if I can ever be clean again.

I used to be such a loving child. But now my love is poison

Also I'm a Virgo which I'm sure will make some of you go OH OF COURSE
>>
>>19534470
This used to happen to me a lot but I think I've come to the "next stage" when it happens just when I close my eyes, I dont have to be asleep.
Can someone share their knowledge of this precognition/deja vu stuff?
>>
>>19536484
bishop?
>>
>>19536866
Nah. But I'm sorry you had to deal with someone like me
>>
File: sad_boi.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
sad_boi.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>Mein Kampfh tl;dr

I started studying occultism about a year ago.

I was in the military and had a complete mental breakdown; ended up in the suicide ward and got discharged honorably.

Since then i've moved to the pacific northwest and focused heavily on occultism, hinduism and bhuddism.

I've found a spirit guide and had visions.

One of the visions, my spirit guide pulled a crystal out of my forehead which turned into a black dog, which I found out is a legend in my ethnic homeland of Whales.

I had to chase it through hellish nightmare landscapes and slayed it.

These visions are accurate, regardless if they are real or not. I believe that it is my imagination, but my imagination when meditation tells me real things about my internal subconscious.

I feel like I am ready to take the next step but the heavens have fallen silent, so to speak.
>>
File: yes.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19536882

oh also, i am actually quite blissful now and have a very well paying job.

I've learned that peoples opinion of me don't matter, which sounds simple but was incredibly difficult to perform. Especially when I started clearing out my blocked energy centers and a lot of repressed emotions have came out.

I plan on going to India next year to take a train around the holy sites of bhuddism, to see if the gods will answer me. I am not sure if this is the right path though.
>>
>>19533633
We all have this, it's a part of being alive. It's in the other 90% of our central nervous system we don't have access to. Enough connected knowledge to be omniscient subconsciously. Just something most people lose with age. Or by choice. People prefer to be blind. Way less awkward.
>>
>>19536882
>>19536895

this guy here

>>19536905

I've had this happen to me as well. Strange coincidences. Like, I was writing a story last night about a girl names Em, and I met a girl named Em today.

I also recently started studdying bhuddism, and someone I've "kinda" known for a while came to me last night and just confessed all his belief in strange occult things because for some reason he felt like he could "trust me". He said he has never told this to anyone.

Is this just coincidence?
>>
1/4 times when i try to sleep i feel my entire body shaking including my brain and i cant do a lot to control it unless i try moving my finger which worked today until ive lost my eye sight and cant see but then i get a vision where im always flying around an area where i've recently visited and im in full control, this only lasts for about 15 seconds until i wake up. And when i wake up i don't have a headache or anything.
>>
>>19536920
Im the guy that posted this but i always get deja vu all the fucking time
>>
>>19536905
Compassion unlocks it. The Ego eviscerates it. Children and old people. The closest to the end and the beginning, have the most access. But we are just as capable. Our worst enemy, is right here inside of us. Pride, and fear. Entitlement and payback. How to be eternally disconnected from the whole world outside of your head.
>>
File: Kekistani.jpg (307KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistani.jpg
307KB, 540x960px
I talk to people that are not there.
>>
>>19536937
Drop your need to be recognized. It is an empty pursuit. Find order without, and you gain order within your soul. You don't need the slap on the back. You don't need the 50k nameplate belt buckle of a car. You need, other people. It's how we are wired. Realize how fast it comes and goes. You will watch it go right by you in your ivory towers. Until your only legacy, is printed on a bank reciept. I don't care what you believe in. Just believe. Integrity is an endangered concept. Peace is an abandoned dream.
>>
I am an empath. Not like the shit from the new Guardians movie. (I can't influence emotions, just read them) I'm not sure if it is an actual ability of mine or just superior perception. I am leaning towards the latter but recent events have me wondering if it's possibly paranormal?
>>
>>19537339
Should probably clarify it doesn't require physical contact just proximity.
>>
>>19537339
This. However, I'm also able to get people to easily feel the way I want them to as well. It's the reason why people come to me for advice or just to feel comforted so often. But it's also a reason why I can often get people to do what I want because I make them feel guilty otherwise. Not sure if that's a supernatural ability or i'm just good with people though.
>>
>>19536367
>>
>>19536484
just be your real gender and start being heterosexual, things will probably start to work themselves out
>>
Do you believe in water and that's because it exists?
Do you believe in air and that's because it exists?
Some people here don't believe, we know.
>>
>>19533438
I have
>foresight
>mind control
>connection with the ethereal
>werewolf powers
>am possibly son of chaos
Half of these are already confirmed by Catholic priests too.
Any questions?
>>
>>19535757
Gonna get some soon. I look forwards to shitposting afterwards.
>>
>>19535748
You need to smoke more weed Stoner-Man. Black Nugs will try and seduce you but I think you should be okay.

Just stay away from the Goblins.
>>
>>19533438
No, drugs do not give you powers. They make you think you have powers but that isn't the same.
>>
>>19541118
How do you use these powers?

To what extent are you a werewolf?

How do you know you are a son of chaos and not some kinda edgy shithead?
>>
>>19541186
>How do you use these powers?
My foresight and mind control I've always had to some degree. I've been perfecting them with practice and occultism.
>To what extent are you a werewolf?
My masculine animal instincts are 99 percentile compared to other humans on almost every test I take. Yes, I'm hairy and muscular too. No, I cannot turn into a wolf.
>How do you know you are a son of chaos and not some kinda edgy shithead?
It was told to me by Mary as confirmed by a Catholic priest. I also fit all the occult descriptions and my numerology matches up too.
>>
>>19533438
bump
>>
my power is cumming 3-5 times consecutively for 2 hours (my dick feels like mashed potatoes after it tho)
>>
>>19533438
I can stop hiccups by willpower alone.
>>
>>19536882
You arent supposed to kill those dogs, expect retribution from the goddesses
>>
>>19533633
The same thing happened to me all the time when I was younger and now adays it's more of just potential timelines for certain choices I make (I'll get a vision of something bad happening if Im about to make a wrong choice). I get the dreams rarely now ever since I became conscious/more aware. It's something I want to study and eventually understand. Crazy shit man.
>>
>>19533438
>Sometimes when I LD I'm able to create some kind of powerfull glowing 'energy spark'. >Each time it's bigger.
>Then I'm carring it into the place my phisical body is and placing it inside my body.
>Show starts.
>It feels like I'm fully awake but semi paralyzed. (slow motion feeling)
>And there is a 'wind'.
>Fucking incredibly powerfull wind blowing around my body.
>I know it's energy is beyond anything we can imagine
>Still I can't make any use of it.
(tried focusing it in one place again, going 'super saiyan', even talking to it - nothing...)
>The bad thing is it feels like this wind drains energy from me.
>Can't wake up until this power let me.
>Feels bad after.

Anyone had same experience?
Any ideas what can I try to do next time?
>>
>>19533851
>soliciting free labor to determine potential subliminals using arbitrary inputs
>>
>>19536433
You're just salty because you've cut your consciousness off from growth.
>>
>>19536974
>projecting this hard
Stop trying to break the hopefuls, slowpoke. Isn't it time you caught up?
>>
I am able to predict answers before finishing asking/saying the sentence, it's not about knowing the answer by knowing the person, it's about me being able to read thousants of answers in a few seconds while speaking and choosing the one that suits someone the best, I think.

Ex: "How much do you need?"(search through my wallet)(opens his mouth, doesn't even have the time to make the S out) "here you go" (hand him 7€) ">wait, what? how did you do it?!" "do what"

Ex2: "I'm heading out, and I'll buy you a pack of (x-branded cigs, not the usual) ">uh, anon? I smoke z but i really wanted to buy x, i never told you about it though, so wtf?"
I don't even know how this actually works but sometimes it's nice to talk to someone about it, not that useful of a super power though.
>>
Manipulating subtle energy through meditation and visualization is something I guess you could call a paranormal ability in the sense that the masses wouldn't believe it's possible.

I've been experimenting with energetic mediation and shielding for a few years now and the results (like anything when you explore magic/occult/spirituality, etc) pertain to your subjectivity but are very much real.

For example, I've learned to create a shield around me body that I can program to make me "invisible" or in other words, unnoticed by anyone I walk by. I've tested this through walking in crowded cities, usually more dangerous hoods and usually you will get some looks by people whether or not you look at them. Not a soul even notices me. Yes one could say this is not convincing evidence but we are talking about paranormal technologies not fully understood by science. If humans completely understood these concepts, books would be written and the whole species would be doing it at large.

Anyone can learn these abilities because you are just learning to sense and manipulate the subtle bio-electricity created through action potentials in your nerves. You can program the shield to repel energy, to attract energy, to transform energy around, etc. There's tons more abilities to if you start poking around occult knowledge that basically use the same principle.
>>
Tons of larping itt
>>
>>19537347
Same and I hate it I don't like being around people too long because of it shit pollutes my energy
>>
>>19536484
I was told i was an energy vamp as well however it was explained to me differently.

I react and copy personalities of the people around me. I also begin to immediately make an effort to mimic how they would think.

This helps to become more into their inner circle of trust and also allows me to not feel so drained trying to adjust to my normal standards.

The consequence of this is i feel immediate dark vibes from other people who may or may not be harmless. The energy doesnt vibe and my intuition tells me to move away immediately. Almost like flight or fight, except i dont want confrontation, i just avoid.

The turnaround to this is that if i can reverse this method, i can create and give energy versus absorbing it. I guess its like an empath that doesnt know how to control themselves.
>>
>>19535759
I have that too but not as controlled. Do you have tips for focusing it better?
>>
>>19536943
These are cool
>>
File: Snakes+&+Ladders+31[1].jpg (90KB, 591x604px) Image search: [Google]
Snakes+&+Ladders+31[1].jpg
90KB, 591x604px
I am a powerful shaman

Sheer willpower goes a long way. Simply say "I will astrally project" before sleep and believe it, and then succeed.

Sexual magic should not be taken lightly, so if you have self-defeating fetishes such as cuckoldry and want to stop, try thinking of something more positive when you ejaculate.

Words have power. Spells are simply that.. spelling

As a highly functioning schizophrenic I have learned which voices to listen to.

I'm not going to recommend any drugs to anyone, or say that doing some drug will enlighten you, but I will say that dxm was probably the biggest tool for me for actually breaking/tearing reality so much that I really got another perspective on everything. Acid is great for actually communicating with the divine. I haven't broken through with mescaline yet, and hoping for some time off work sometime in the next year or 2 so I can get on with that. And then on to bigger things.

Anything is achievable, but you have to be true to yourself. Recognize the value of meaninglessness.

"To get where you're headed you must make a heaven of hell and then, nigga, you'll smooth creep" - BTNH

Ouija boards are nice for getting in touch with the subconscious, which I personally call the demiurge. Our minds are poisoned by culture but our animal instincts are still intact deep inside. We are very cunning when it comes to getting what we need, and we work as a hive. Even as the apex predator, we know not to fuck with something wild. Even stepping on a little brown recluse spider, killing it in the process, might fuck your world up. So to me the subconscious mind is as paranormal as it gets, because as a cultured and social being, it can be very eye opening to have a discussion with that which is primal.

Anyways, I'm going to lucid dream, and then I'm going to feel awesome in the morning. But first I'm going to browse /x/ for the creepy vibes I crave.
>>
>>19543670
Tell me, at present do we have the technology to record dreams? Meaning images with sound, not simply EEG.

Nothing on /x/ has happened to you, so it's all rp. The world revolves around you.
>>
I don't believe I have powers. I believe I'm granted visions/warnings by an outside source. We all are, but most of the time we choose to ignore it. Not a whole lot of examples come to mind.. just moments where I will meet someone (a regular at my place of work) and know I will never see them again (i think death is involved). Sometimes it's like they know too...Like there is dread or sadness in their eyes.. then I don't see them ever again.

When I was about to have a baby, I placed my hand on the crib, and I saw the crib empty in the future. I tried to reach further into the message, but couldn't see any more than the crib being empty. I feared there would be a miscarriage until she was born. A week before social services ripped her from me.. a bird flew into my window and startled me. I felt it was a message that something horrible was going to happen; but I ignored it, and the series of unfortunate events took place. I will not speak more of this.

When something bad is happening I get a slightly painful tingle throughout my head, and then it runs down my body. Like when someone wants to hurt me or is angry with me. Or when I'm doing something bad that will lead to bad events.

I have never seen spirits outside of dreams or visions in my head, but no doubt in my mind have felt their presence. Mostly dark spirits.

Meditation would possibly advance these "abilities", because it causes you to pay a lot more attention to you body and what is affecting it. Personally, I'm not sure I would want to advance it.
>>
>>19535759
You are practicing your ability to sense electromagnetic energy. All living beings have a field of electromagnetic energy, it is called aura by some and is the connection between physical and astral body. Generally this is most often sensed as a tingling in the hands(subconsciously thought of as the feelers or sensory organs). You can practice this by meditating or trying to isolate the sensation and move your awareness of it to other parts of your body
>>
>>19537339

>>19537375
I have always experienced this also, i can immediately pick up on tension or warmth when i enter a room and i can also "calm" or "rouse" people near me at will, people have always told me that i have a calming presence and naturally come to me to act as mediator between conflicting sides that cant communicate without getting emotionally defensive or malicious. I believe this to be my most powerful ability but have also had limited experiences with telepathy
>>
>>19542352
Energy sensing, next time try expending your energy while supporting from the stomach/diaphragm and "maintaining" your energy as you use it, being conscious of your connection to the universal energy source through your crown chakra(above the back of your head) and recharge as you expend basically, read about the spiritual implementations of belly breathing or diaphragmatic breathing
>>
>>19544640
Imagine having the ability to astral project instantly without going to sleep. That would be fucking nuts
>>
>>19536937
Why are you writing the same stuff in different threads? Are you a middle aged fanatic or something?
>>
I've got a super power, it's called common sense, it lets me predict when my boss decisions will lead to expectably hopeless results.
AMA
>>
>>19533633
Think of it like this. You have a soul. Your soul controls your body like a puppet. When you go into REM sleep, it is possible for your consciousness to drift into the astral realms.

>>19536484
You're not an energy vampire. You're manipulating the surrounding energy with negativity which can affect other people's energy. You don't want anything to do with real energy vampires which you could see if you can astral travel.
>>
>>19535759
It's called a frison. Yea it can be controlled, don't listen to the useless philistines, I can control it too.
If you try enough you can do it full body, if you haven't already.
For the people wondering wtf this is about, it's that feeling you get when you like a certain part of a song, and you get shivers down your back. You can make that go full body and make it come in waves and waves for like 15 min. I had to stop when it got so powerful my vision was getting weird. This is not an orgasm, no matter what people that haven't experienced it tell you. It has side effects though, at least for me it did, it relaxes my muscles too damn much and makes me kind of insensitive to pain for a while, and after a few days, the pain comes back like a bitch.
I found that it is possible to do it much more easily when the weather is hot, and when eating chocolate. And obviously like I mentioned, music, the type that resonates with your taste at that particular time.
Though I don't think this is paranormal at all, I haven't been able to do shit with it except feel great and raise all the hairs on me.
>>
>>19533633
>>19535988
Epilepsy, look it up.
>>
>>19546454

Hi, >>19535759 here.

I'm not really sure we're talking about the same time. I can turn it on and off, it's not caused by some kind of stimulation or tingly like ASMR. The vibrating feeling isn't really the point of my post either. It's that I can control what would normally be completely automatic bodily functions. Vibration is just what I feel while I am doing it.
>>
>>19544611

I practice by increasing the vibrations without focusing on any particular body part and holding for as long as possible. Kind of like increasing muscle. It becomes easier to focus it to a specific point on my body the I practice.
>>
>>19546480
When you do focus it on one part of the body, does that part feel sluggish? I can do another vibration thing and then that part feels sluggish. And yea, we may be talking about different things, but what I'm saying is not ASMR from what people tell me, and because there's no way to feel what others feel, I can't really tell.
>>
>>19546508

>>sluggish

Not at all.

An example of something that happened a couple days ago

>>walking down hall to bathroom
>>raise leg slightly more than usual
>>knee manged to find the door frame at 1000mph somehow

Smashed the fuck out of my knee. Was an easy 8-9/10 on the pain sale. I dropped and crawled to my bed. Pain was bad enough it took a minute for me to get away from it and focus. Once I did, it only took 10 seconds to completely dissipate the pain. Noticed it had swollen up and became hard to bend. Spent about 5 minutes on that.

I turn on the vibrations then layer purpose and focus on the area.
>>
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what ability I have. I'm not sure if I'm an empath, energy vampire or something else but before I went through some semi-traumatic shit I would almost always get this feeling of knowing how a person is on first meeting. Like I could feel the energy they contained? Also I'd be able to feel the outcome of situations. My abilities get clouded when anxiety or depression interferes and then I get confused on which is which. Also I've found I'm able to maybe control positive and negative energy to an extent? It's slowly starting to come back but it's nowhere near as consistent as it once was before the bullfuckery.
>>
>>19533438
i have this ability to forsee a few steps ahead in any conversation im having with people new or not.im naturally gifted at reading body language and behaviours i dont lord on it i find it fun to "read" someone with a little manipulation not for ill gains but just because i can.
>>
>>19536484
>a virgo
>a degenerate sodomist fucking energy thief

You dont belong with us. You'll never reach perfection. Kill yourself
>>
>all the roleplaying in here

Can even ONE (1) of you prove you have these gifts? That's all i ask. Only one person. You cannot. What the fuck is so wrong with you people that you have to play with this kinda stuff? Try to make yourself feel special in other ways.

No really, i've read some of this thread and it's such a goddamn shame. So obvious it's all fake, and yet most of you go with it. If you really have a gift, you're supposed to hate these larpers with passion. They're the reason people dont believe any of your shit.
>>
>>19547145
I'm not sure if it counts as proving but when I was in Afghanistan I felt I could sense when we would get into a firefight 5 or 6 minutes before. Almost like my body was telling me that something was coming and I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and things started to come into clearer focus and my body would get cold.
>>
Not sure I should post about this, or what category that would be but bear with me.
I can sorta glitch reality. Not as in fuck with time or anything major like that but I kinda create bugs whenever's convenient. Don't know how to trigger it so I'm open to suggestions, in the meantime here are my most recent example.
>be about to pay for adult school entrance fee
>think to myself "fuck that I don't want to pay for that shit"
>no choice
>Lady at the register checks my stack of inscription papers
>asks cash or debit
>she writes the receipt
>I pull out money
>she just gives me the receipt without taking the money
>tells me to have a nice day with the most vacant expression
>I leave and my formation is free this semester
Got a bunch of more minor ones like everyone in front of me having to suddenly leave when I'm in a rush and can't afford to wait in line. Or that time my gym membership got cleared but the transaction never made it to my credit card, account still marked as paid somehow.
>>
>>19544641
Quit being an oversensitive little bitch. I never stated that I didn't believe in the paranormal, I am merely questioning the validity of some people in this thread.

There is no way you are going to convince me that anyone in this thread has mind control and future vision and shit.
>>
>>19547145

I'm >>19546530

It's not a gift or supernatural. I can control my nervous system. Whoopie doo.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.