[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots want the world to end on september 23rd? Theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2126.png (187KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.png
187KB, 700x525px
Why do you faggots want the world to end on september 23rd? Theres no basis of it being truth bedies your stupid bible which has been disproven numerous times from other failed "doomsady predictions" and also by comman sense. According to your baseless conspiracy theory we shouldve seen something during the eclipse that wouldve been the sign of the end days, and nothing happend
>>
>>19532853
The Bible isn't stupid. The people who take revelation literally are. The symbols are just vague enough to attach to any point in time because it represents something personal
>>
>>19533014
The bible is stupid baskess drivel, and i wish christfags would leave this board forever
>>
>>19533202
It's all all relative, what's drivel to you is someone else reason for being. Why do you care if it makes them happy? You don't have to reply to them or acknowledge them. You allow it to bother you
>>
>>19533214
Its exsistance impedes into mine through politics and a clash of culture so of course i would hate their god and resnt his followers. I grew up thinking i was going to hell for every other thing i did or thought, so i hate them for being apart of a system that scarred me as a child
>>
>>19533225
Shit dude I went to church Sunday morning and night and plenty of wednesdays. I too thought everything I did was a sin. Constant fear instilled into my head. I hated god as a result and developed atheism. A total equal and opposite reaction like yourself.

It's hard but honestly if you just let it go a sort of sense of humor sprouts from it. I think it's important to have some type of faith and to let hate go.
>>
>>19532853
Nothing happened huh? The worst hurricane in American History happened the same week. Than, the worst wildfire in Californian History happened a week later. Next week the States are supposed to get hit by another Hurricane, one so massive they may create a new category to classify it. Every week since is shaping up to unveil an unprecedented disaster. By year's end we may even see a catastrophic volcano or earthquake in the USA if things continue like this
>>
>>19533300
Other countries got hit way worse but all the news reports on is America

I know you're a christfag but pls tone down the persecution complex
>>
>>19532853
Because sentient life is the universe's greatest mistake and the sooner this putrid slaughterhouse is wiped from existence the better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.