[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally did it /x/. I had my first lucid dream. It wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wolves.jpg (503KB, 1280x1088px) Image search: [Google]
wolves.jpg
503KB, 1280x1088px
I finally did it /x/. I had my first lucid dream. It wasn't much but it's a start.

I dreamed I was in some sort of classroom and then I realized it was a dream and I could do whatever I wanted and I started flying. I flew through the wall and went outside. I don't remember after that. I think that was the whole dream.

In the past whenever I realized I was dreaming I would wake up immediately but this time I didn't.

How can I get better at this and make it last longer?
>>
>>19532792
What do you mean last longer? You are still sleeping right now you silly human.
>>
>>19532792
thinking he is awake. good one OP
>>
>>19532792
What technique did you use/how did it happen?
>>
Every day my world is shattered by the unrelenting force of realisation that I have to awake to proceed with life. Nothing can prepare me to what the day will bring, the feeling of being watched by the nearest dark alley way, as I sit in my office chair typing away for the fourth hour in a row. Maybe one day I will be able to escape the paranoia of coming home to a dark, gloomy home filled with the stench of rotting corpse, which i am still unable to find the cause of. I am not terrified of it all ending, but by the fact that my life is ran by the fear of the unknown watching my every move.
>>
>>19532792

Dream journal, autistically document your dreams to improve dream recall. Learn to manage your emotions/sensations shit like getting too scared or busting a nut will wake your meatsuit up because you triggered its Spidey Sense. Reality checks, constantly. As often as you can throughout the day ask yourself "Am I awake right now or am I dreaming" and scrutinize whether you really are asleep or awake, this drills it in to your brain and will trigger reality checks while you're sleeping sense it is a programmed habit.
>>
>>19534441
I wasn't trying to have a lucid dream. It just happened.
>>
>>19534938
This is sound advice. I've heard meditation, especially close to bedtime, can be extremely helpful in increasing both stability and frequency of lucid dreams.

One tip I have is to practice All-Day Awareness (ADA); you will pay greater attention to surroundings both in your dreams and your waking life, resulting in more dream lucidity because chances are good you realize that you're dreaming without ever having to do a reality check (as you trod along, reality checks will be more of a final confirmation than the instigator to lucidity).
>I wasn't trying to have a lucid dream. It just happened.
It's possible you saw, or simply felt, something that made you realize you were dreaming; that sounds like awareness. Maybe you did something special recently that lead to this?
>>
>>19535735
Forgot this:
http://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/113253-all-day-awareness-dild-tutorial-kingyoshi.html
>>
>>19532792
I get lucid dreams pretty easily. I don't know how but sometimes I just think to myself, "oh, I'm in a dream". Whenever I try to act like Emperor Palpatine like some people I just wake up
>>
>>19532792
dont do anything that will shock or surprise you or you will wake up immediately so just start with little things when you are lucid and build up to more complex and exciting things

but desu senpai flying is so fucking fun
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.