[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, been wanting to post about this for a while but kept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hey guys, been wanting to post about this for a while but kept putting it off.

During the solar eclipse my dad, was taking photos of the eclipse, but upon later inspection he noticed like a blue ball moving around in the pictures (iPhone Live Photo’s). Strange right? Well, when I was looking through my eclipse the photos, I found the same fucking thing. And his work is 30 miles away from me and where I was. I have an iPhone and he has an iPhone, is this just a bug with iPhone cameras? Thoughts? (If someone links me to a site where you can upload iPhone Live Photo’s, I’ll be more than happy to post my dads pics)
>>
Camera artifact. If you had seen it "live", you would see it moving in the camera display as you moved the camera.
>>
>>19532434
It's lens flare. Sorry, bud, I was hoping aliums would show up too.
>>
>>19532441
It was moving around the camera display, he didn’t have any videos of it, but if you play the iPhone Live Photo, you can see it jerking around
>>
>>19532434
Idiot. Do you also see a "ghost" after you look at bright lights?
>>
>>19532450
What the fuck is your problem faggot?
>>
>>19532474
Don't turn the table around, you're the one who looks at a lens flare and think it's something paranormal. You have a problem.
>>
File: reflection.webm (433KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
reflection.webm
433KB, 640x360px
WHAT THE HECK? IT'S MOVING AROUND. WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.