[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. I want to know more about magic crystals and minerals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 20170902_235455.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_235455.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Hi /x/. I want to know more about magic crystals and minerals. Some book to share about it? Not only about magic topic, any assay or book about heir particular physics and creation. Or experiments.

I din't find any on /omg/ thread and i want to know about them.

Also, crystals & stones general collection, share your shiny rocks
>>
Ok... Bump
>>
I've heard Book of Stones by Robert Simmons is good but I haven't read it. Can't find a pdf of it anywhere
>>
Look into triboelectric effect

Pro tip: its how you charge them
>>
>>19532349
>>19532413

Thanks buds, I will look for this
>>
>>19532196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_cXY8v8Mz4

She never said that she was.
>>
>>19532196
I think it's about some energetic vibration stuff
>>
Minerals make up rocks.
>>
>>19532413
What about charging them in the sun?
>>
>>19532502

So.. I need a pony?

>>19532514

Yeah, but how

>>19532544

Thanks for the report
>>
>>19532677

I readed that some had or may to be charged by sunlight, others had to be charged down the moonlight, and the influx of near celestial body gives them diferent or augmented properties.

For example, the amethyst i have (near the quarz), it has to be charged by moonlight. I put it 3 hours down the sunlight and tried to see his resistance. It losed all his shine and get black by the trearment.
Put it on some dirt in a plant pot and let it some time down fullmoon light. Now shines a little bit more and recovered color.

or maybe just my impresions. They need a clean since i buyed some of them some days ago.
>>
>>19532728
I just treat my crystals like they were plants where they only need sunlight. Then put them somewhere in the room not expecting them to do anything special. If they do help me somehow great, if they don't, well they are just crystals lol.

The sunlight principle is the same as being irradiated by photons on the day and at night while cooling off they would somehow give out different radiations. It happens the same to the walls of your house if they are made of stone.
>>
>>19532196

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal Gem & Metal Magic.
>>
>>19532196
The magic of crystals is in philosophical contemplation and aesthetic inspiration. A crystal is a physical manifestation of the creative processes of the universe, of order, chaos, and growth. Study of them gives insight into these processes, as does study of everything else about the natural world. As objects of beauty they are profound works of natural art, layers of history painted upon them, a reflection of the unique geological characteristics that formed them.

Or you could say that crystals have magical healing powers and can draw on the frequencies of unknown energies, but to me such attributions are profoundly materialistic by reducing crystals as mere mechanisms to ultimately create a material effect. It's like a sort of insistence that the magic of what crystals really are isn't enough.
>>
File: high-priest-garments-detail.jpg (69KB, 625x721px) Image search: [Google]
high-priest-garments-detail.jpg
69KB, 625x721px
>>19533383
We're these all philosophical, or did they serve a function.
They are said to have glowed.
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/evlq8y0f8i6a0xk/Stephen_Skinner_The_Complete_Magicians_Tables.pdf?dl=0

Best cross-reference compendium available.
>>
File: CRYS__67247_1024x1024.jpg (16KB, 188x285px) Image search: [Google]
CRYS__67247_1024x1024.jpg
16KB, 188x285px
>>19533963
>>
File: Crystalspells__52805_1024x1024.jpg (19KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crystalspells__52805_1024x1024.jpg
19KB, 259x400px
>>19533974
>>
Here's some of my stuff
>>
I' ll search for those books, thanks anons.

i'm sure i can find what i look for on it.
>>
>>19535540

What is this strange simetric crystal double bowl upsidedown? it is for transfer of energies?

Do you keep your stones all together? or separate them in specific order?
>>
>>19535577
I'm sure it has an actual name but some of this stuff is my friends, Usually i don't have all of my crystals together.. Was for the photo, the only time i put them together is when i cleanse them or am using them at that moment really..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.