[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to actively doubt the validity of B.K.? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: biokinesis.png (18KB, 456x371px) Image search: [Google]
biokinesis.png
18KB, 456x371px
Is there any reason to actively doubt the validity of B.K.?
What experience did you guys have with ti?any good results?
>>
I've been fairly curious about this as well. Anyone in the know?
>>
Not possible.

DNA isn't even changeable by the subconscious
>>
>>19532156
This has already happened in Earth's past and will happen again. Have fun :)
>>
>>19532156
Through concentration it is possible to make your bones grow, ive done it and am currently doing it. By my estimates ill be 6'2" in 2 years starting from 5'10"

Its pretty easy desu, but you need to ask the holy spirit for permission first
>>
>>19532566
>holy spirit

what a meme
>>
>>19532156
>>19532471
>>19532478
>>19532552
>>19532566
The hints are all around you. They're embedded in your culture and your media by those in the know to give you clues.
>Eevee Pokémon has unstable genes
>Evolution affects genetics
>Eve was the first woman and our genetic ancestor
We're all descendants of some species called Eves (or maybe Evas). We used to have control over our own genetics, but someone bred us with monkeys to water down our unique abilities. The Eves should have never "bit the apple."
>>
Just going to leave this here...
https://www.wired.com/2017/04/cephalopod-gene-editing/
http://www.nature.com/news/octopus-genome-holds-clues-to-uncanny-intelligence-1.18177
>>
>>19532156
>What experience did you guys have with ti?any good results?
Pseudoscience.

Won't work.

Accept yourself for who you are, or at least allow the one who loves you to embrace your flaws, and mitigate your self loathing by letting them love you for what you are and loving them back for what they are.
>>
File: 1502262949941.png (15KB, 62x74px) Image search: [Google]
1502262949941.png
15KB, 62x74px
>>19532781
>but someone bred us with monkeys
So it's another
>I don't know evolution xD
episode
>>
Western science continues to discover evidence that Lamarckian evolution is real, despite having blinders on. So, could be a thing maybe?
>>
File: epigenetics (Large).jpg (173KB, 1083x1080px) Image search: [Google]
epigenetics (Large).jpg
173KB, 1083x1080px
epigenetics
>>
>>19532156

I posted this in another thread, but it might have more relevance here.

I've always had this weird control where I can create a sensation in my body, like it's vibrating intensely. I always figured I was manipulating my sympathetic nervous system. When I do it I can raise/lower my body temp and heart rate. If I am congested (stuffed nose) or have swelling from an injury I can reduce it. I can stop my blood flow if I cut myself. My vision gets brighter and clearer, etc etc. It's all only physical results when I do. I've tried to move objects and throw fireballs, but that shit never works.
>>
>>19535692
I do know evolution. I've probably gotten more college education on it than you. I didn't deny it anywhere in my post.
>>
File: 1501095950996.jpg (40KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501095950996.jpg
40KB, 378x485px
>>19535856
Sure
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (50KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
50KB, 600x558px
>>19535882
I am most sure.
>>
>>19532566
How much have you grown so far?
>>
>>19532156
It should be possible but isn't because human beings are by nature useless turd creatures with no advanced abilities or strengths. Why can't we tell out bodies to stop pain? Why cant we tell an arm to grow back? Why can't we use our brain to it's fullest at the cost of overheating? Why why why????? Because humans are inferior, worthless sub par species with no hope or future
>>
>>19532478
Why not? Why can't we? Are we that much of a pitiful slime creature we can't do simple things useless filthy sub ape species away with you

>>19532566
It's called growing up. Go back to Minecraft you 12 year old faggot loser
>>
>>19532478
Of DNA is static and unchangeable then I guess evolution and mutation aren't real cause those both involve changes to DNA.

Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>19536066
>12 year old
Do you know many 12 year olds who are 5'10"?
>>
Look people. I'm really getting sick and tired of you posting shit before you understand the question. >>19532156 (OP) says
1. Validate B.K.
2. Explain Experiences.
3. Tell GOOD results.

Where have any of you posted any of the answers? FFS you all suck.

1. If it was not valid would they make this http://neurosky.com/ bio feedback sensors is real and there are tons and tons of applications for it. This includes the EEG/ECG chipset that is installed in every IoT device including cellphones and Fitbit bracelets. The USG even launched a series of 7 satellites explicitly for the consumer market spy ops project Electroencephalography.

2. I beta tested EEG/ECG devices in 2005 in a hospital environment that utilized the devices to monitor patients and keep track of them during the day/night shifts.

3. The good results - far outweigh the bad results, but the basis is that everyone emits a electromagnetic energy field that can be read from as far away as space. The latest high tech IoT gadgets are capable of interacting with this bio-electromagnetic field to sense your presence on a given field. This can have adverse affects as well as attractive affects such as, you can become a different person all together based on what you feel like. Eye color, hair color, skin tone, clothing, accessories. All can be applied to you on your person from your IoT enabled device.
>>
>>19532156
One day, my anxiety got really bad. I returned home and looked in the mirror. My eyes changed from hazel to blue. It scared the hell out of me.
>>
>>19536208
Barron Trump is about 6 ft
You're a manlet
>>
>>19532566
>wants to be 6'2''
Typical manlet, can't even aspire to a real man's height
>>
46&2
>>
>>19535717
>>19532156
This. inb4 it's bullshit.
Go try it yourself then. Torture a mouse couple until he is afraid of eating anything and then make then fuck each other. The babies should be afraid of food.

>>19536957
Underrated.
>>
>>19532156
Give me my eevee powers back!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.