[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Rasputin really have powers? The healing thing seems suspicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-09-02-22-55-37-.jpg (8KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-02-22-55-37-.jpg
8KB, 187x269px
Did Rasputin really have powers? The healing thing seems suspicious but he survived poisoning and being shot a couple times. Is there any way for me to gain these powers?
>>
Give unto the void.
>>
If he really had healing powers, why couldn't he survive being poisoned, shot, drowned, and burned?

Checkmate, wizards.
>>
>>19531732
He had a massive cock he used to influence the czarina
>>
>>19531732
He was a Koschie with a 30cm long penis
>>
Anyone would be nigh-immortal if their assassins are less competent than edgy 12 year olds.
>>
>>19531732
His only power was his larger than average dick. Teacher in high school used to say his gaze made women fall in love. No He was just hung my boy
>>
>>19531732
Hes my my dads great uncle
>>
>>19531767
How can one be drowned and burned at the same time? Is his head kept in a poisoned water tank while he's being shot inside a fire chamber?
>>
The women liked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96s-VXldymI
>>
>>19532602
Are you Vlad's son?
>>
>>19531732
not from a jedi
>>
>>19532615
He drowned and then they cremated his body, which reportedly sat up in the midst of the fire.
>>
Op my secret to gain immunity to bullets is simple just shoot yourself with small bullets and work your way up So to do it yourself just get a bb gun and shoot the shit out of youself near to death recover then do it again with a pellet gun then a 17hmr, 22lr, .223 and so on and eventually you'll be immune to bullets hell practice enough you could stop artillery trust me op
>>
There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire
Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on
>>
>>19531732
he got his hands on tibetan herbs through people he knew which helped cured the young prince
>>
>>19531732
You can tell he had a massive cock just by looking at him
>>
he was not poisoned, the doctor that was supposed to poison him chickened out because of his vows and then confesed.

on the healing note, the doctors at the time would feed the prince a anticoagulant for medicine and rasputin could therefore just tell the doctors to fuck of and magically cure the prince.
>>
11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

11.10 Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?
Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.

11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.
>>
>>19531732
Just be Russian. No powers, just good old natural selection.
>>
If cocaine addiction is a superpower call me Ultra Man
>>
>>19531781
Delete this the czarina was a pure Christian woman
>>
>>19531836
No. The dude had confidence. Confidence will get you anywhere, no matter which delusion it comes from.
>>
>>19535027
This
It's all about the callouses.
>>
>>19531732
IIRC he supposedly built up an immunity to poison by taking larger and larger doses daily. When you're in his line of work you have to expect an attempt at some point so he thought ahead. As for the other physical violence, many humans have survived worse. The human body can be a shockingly rigid thing, Rasputin just got lucky a bunch of times in a row right at the end.
>>
>>19531732
If you have to ask, then there's no way, sorry.
>>
>>19531732
It's called nen, the realization and utilization of the aura present in all living beings.
>Is there any way for me to gain these powers?
There are two ways for a normalfag to unlock it.
1. Dedicated meditation. For the average person this takes about a year.
2. Getting hazed by a nen user. This will most likely cripple or kill you.
Please note that you will not automatically become immune to bullets. That takes serious training, preferably while having an aura inclined to it.

Jokes side, the higher ups of society tend to have some sort of supernatural protection. It's why it's so incredibly rare for them to be killed or even targeted despite there being so, so many people with a gun and a grudge.
One example is a certain politician in Arizona.
Gunman comes in, shoots six people dead, and gets a head shot on the politician herself.
She not only survived, but three years later she recovered enough to go skydiving.

If you ever want to kill one bring enough ordnance to reduce them to a red smear on the ground. Also, have plenty of fail-safes and backup plans. Be wary of any "accidents" that could befall you. Their protection probably extends beyond just physical resilience.
>>
>>19534983
>which reportedly sat up in the midst of the fire
>burning body experiences muscle contractions
spoopy
>>
>>19531732
>but he survived poisoning
he wasn't poisoned
>and being shot a couple times
Yeah that will happen when the people shooting you are fucking retards
>>
>>19540493
he was poisoned alright
>>
>>19531732
because you dumb fucking autistic roleplaying LE I KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW retards, it was a long time ago, and bullets and gun power was way, way weaker, it was not uncommon to get shot multiple times and not fucking feel anything or at least to not get stopped by it. cunts.
>>
>>19531836
Also he looks scary as fuck. You wouldn't dare to turn him down.
>>
>>19535870
This actually is correct

Rasputin was close with a member of the church who had connections east with the Buryats

Read here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Badmayev
>>
>>19535059
the metal version is flowing through my head
>>
VLAMP
>>
>>19541598
90s born queer shut the fuck up.
>>
Yes he did actually:

With the Tzar returning from a tour of the Eastern Front, Rasputin sensed an opportunity to assassinate him at a victory ball. He tasked a loyal paladin, Victor, to carry out the assassination. However, this meeting was observed and photographed by Princess Anastasia Romanov. Unconcerned, he ordered Victor to kill her.

40-k3b24p
Conspiracy
Fortunately, Anastasia was saved by Yuri and party, returning to the Winter Palace to stop Rasputin. They met with Empress Alexandra, who, while thankful that they saved her daughter's life, wasn't prepared to permit them free roam of the palace, until Rasputin walked in, and convinced her otherwise. Mildly amused by Yuri's presence, but relucant to fight openly in the throne room, he invited them to find him in the palace shrine.

From the shrine, Veronica cast a sleeping spell over the palace, while Rasputin possessesed the Empress, taunting the party through her - telling them how he held Prince Alexei hostage. Fighting their way to the shrine, he told them of his ultimate goal; total conquest of Europe, using Russian resources to accomplish it.

92-1tkhzm
Yuri tried to attack him, but was repelled by the power of Asmodeus - manifesting as a magic barrier - before being knocked unconscious by Rasputin calling on the power of the Holy Mistletoe. Rasputin effortlessly flung the party aside, mocking them. And, in another cruel twist, he briefly possessed Anastasia, placed a knife in her hands, and made her motion as if to stab her brother, Alexei, conviently timing it so the Empress would walk in on the act.

Horrified, the Empress shoved Anastasia out of the way, berating her. Rasputin, however, played it up as Yuri and party using magic
>>
......Continued

His will subsumed, he sat atop his throne in the Idar Flamme - his newly summoned fortress. His goals of global domination changed instead to global conflict and suffering, resulting in the eventual death of all humanity. Nicolai stood before him, questioning his motives, only for Asmodeus-Rasputin to reveal that he had surpassed his previous, paltry, human concerns.

The two discussed the threat Yuri presented, Asmodeus growing increasingly bored by Nicolai's presence. However Nicolai revealed that, he too had made a pact, with the fallen angel, Astaroth, much to Rasputin's mild amusement. He departed, confident that Yuri would defeat Rasputin.

Yuri and the party met Rasputin in the throne room, where, as last time, he attempted to stop Yuri with the Mistletoe's curse - this time nulled by Amon's power. Defiant, he taunted them with Jovis' ineffectivness, and his new insane plans for humanity, before fighting them as Asmodeus.

6-30ndif8
Defeated
Defeated and dying, finally, he explained to Yuri the true horror of the Mistletoe's curse - that it wasn't just a seal, but that it eats away at the soul, memories and will of the person. With his last words, he directed them to Apoina Tower, to meet with Nicolai, to show to them the perceived folly of their actions.

With the Idar Flamme crumbling around him, Rasputin, at last, was dead.
>>
>>19543481
>>19543489
Kill yourself reddit.
>>
>>19543492

You must really hate history.
>>
>>19543525
You need to go back.
>>
>>19543553

Here's an actual video documentary of the event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfPd-uF9j7k
>>
>>19543574
Fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.