[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, So during the last few months I've been watching lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (52KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
52KB, 900x600px
Hey, So during the last few months I've been watching lots of videos where people summon ghost or demons or play spooky games. the state I live in has this supposed haunted road on it. One day I was feeling kinda bored and wanted to see if I'd find anything...I didnt find anything but it did feel a bit weird on my way back. Since then I havent really been able to sleep..I go to bed and wake up at 3 am to coughing. its gone to the point where i cant sleep at all. One day i tried to fall asleep and as i laid there i felt a tingling all over my body and felt like somehting was watching me. I read somewhere that the more i look stuff up and watch things the more inviting my place becomes to bad spirits and what not...I usually sleep with my lamp on but one night i decided to turn it off and i couldnt stop hearing bumps in the night and such so i just covered myself completely up till i eventually dozed off...after which my lamp would not turn on anymore until i came back home and it just happened to be on. So I just tried to stay away from the videos and the reading and try to come to some sense normalization in my life..and i thought i was getting there up until 2 days ago...I had to get some reference on my phone. I went to plug my phone into my computer and i couldnt find the videos...instead what i found were these images that i dont ever remember seeing and dont understand where they came from...they were the only ones that stood out and after staring at them for a while my computer crashed..It didnt not want to start back up..like it wont boot up and when it suppose to be in the logging screen it was just black..i tried everything to get it back but nothing would work. eventually i just had to clean it all and it worked... i didnt want to risk having my computer crash again so instead i just emailed the pictures to myself. ive been trying to get my friend to help me with this but he is also at a lost...i really dont want to think that something is now after me.
>>
What other pictures do you have?
>>
File: helpp.jpg (27KB, 798x595px) Image search: [Google]
helpp.jpg
27KB, 798x595px
>>19531240
I dont really get it..maybe my phone just downloading something like butt dialing...
>>
Maybe you should unplug it and re plug after lel.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.