[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's daytime >sitting in parents livingroom with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1490370549937.jpg (129KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490370549937.jpg
129KB, 533x533px
>it's daytime
>sitting in parents livingroom with gf from highschool
>she is watching netflix and I am playing some old RPG
>I let out my old cat from highschool (R.I.P) and sit back down
>dream fast forwards
>something scratches at the door
>I say "Oh shit it's (cat's name)" and hurry up to try and let him in
>I undo the deadbolt and turn the knob before I look up
>I look up
>It's a fucking doordog
>big as a rottweiler
>try to shove the door closed but it's way stronger than me
>I can feel my real life my heart pounding through the dream
>I instinctively start howl/growling at it while it bounds across the livingroom
>GF is screaming
>it turns, and looks at me like :(
>pile drives me in the gut
>it's friendly
>still woke myself up out of adrenaline/fear

spoopy dreams greentext thread!
>>
My grandpa used to own a mask he himself sown. I uses to wear it and do stupid shit around the house. Breaking flower pots, punching plush toys etc. etc.

I'll greentext the rest
>grandpa sees me wearing the mask
>hangs it up on the wall
>i'll make you a new one, leave this ugly one be
>he made me a new one that i wore but i never felt compelled to do things i did with the other one
>i started feeling as if i have to wear the mask

Everyonce in a while i have a sleep paralysis nightmare in which i am in a closed room with no windows no nothing, just a mask that's staring at me. It feels as if it's calling to me, in the dreams it's sucking me in and i try to scream but i can't. Once i'm about an inch from it i always wake up.

My grandpa's house was sold long ago, along with it, the odd mask, i could talk with the owners about the odd mask.
>>
>>19530420

Okay then, RL Stine.
>>
>>19530424
I didin't know who this person was untill i googled it. The mask my grandpa made was like one of those masks of positive emotions except it had a couple of different patterns on.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.