[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move your hand damn it. Why do they do this? Just give us a view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 68

File: move-hand-dammit.png (520KB, 1305x722px) Image search: [Google]
move-hand-dammit.png
520KB, 1305x722px
Move your hand damn it. Why do they do this? Just give us a view with a non-wideangle lense. I want to see what the Earth looks like without a GoPro fisheye lense from 408 KM altitude. Can I have that please? Thanks. Are there any vids at all taken with a normal camera lense?
>>
>>19529767
>slow mode is on
>>
is the satellite curving?
>>
>>19529866
Yes.
>>
>>19529866
Yeah dude it is and i dont believe all the FE shit
>>
>>19529886
Clearly disproportional to the earth but why use a lens like that? Only makes shit more suss
>>
>>19529891
It has a wider field of view that's why they use it.
>>
>>19529891
There is literally nothing suss about it unless you're a total faggot
>>
File: balloonfishlens.jpg (192KB, 960x1052px) Image search: [Google]
balloonfishlens.jpg
192KB, 960x1052px
>>19529767
The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
>>
File: concavefisheyelens.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
concavefisheyelens.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>19530161
this

I never thought i'd be considering the earth was flat until I couldn't find a real picture or video of earth without people fucking with it to fake the roundness
>>
>>19529767
So I have a question for all you flat Earth guys. Why? Why if the Earth is flat would they try to trick us all into believing it's round? What would they have to gain from this?
>>
>>19530161
probably because the flat earth "theory" is such a high level of autism that busy NASA scientists don't even acknowledge it or care to disprove it
>>
File: iceland.png (605KB, 974x652px) Image search: [Google]
iceland.png
605KB, 974x652px
>>19530174
I suspect is has to do with new land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.
>>
File: ancientmap.jpg (145KB, 626x907px) Image search: [Google]
ancientmap.jpg
145KB, 626x907px
>>19530174
>>19530178

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

https://youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
>why would they hide flat earth?
>infinite realm

If this map is true, theres MORE LAND to be discovered, which means new minerals, new plants, new fungi, new creatures, new species, NEW EVERYTHING!
>>
File: stationaryearth.jpg (92KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
stationaryearth.jpg
92KB, 720x720px
>>19530177
Try again
>>
>>19530182
That's some Hunter x Hunter shit right there. I mean i want it to be real, i want the Earth to be fucking huge but it just seems so unlikely. And the flat earth is just an uninteresting theory that's not supported by physics whatsoever.

You should all just shift to Earth is larger than we think theory that one is much better.
>>
>>19530177
it's probably impossible to prove it to you because of autism
>>
>>19530177
>t. Globe autist
>>
>>19530204
>whatever you do, dont see with your own eyes that it is flat!!!
>>
>>19530182
What the fuck would a bunch of Chinese priests know about geography, physics etc. that we wouldn't know today? I doubt it was made 1000 years ago, some asshole made it at home and created a whole mythology around this magical map that he found in an unnamed temple, in the unnamed mountains, hidden away. This is absurd bullshit.
>>
>>flat earthers know -something-

Ya, they know we're being lied to for some fucking reason. I'll never argue that point. I don't what shape the planet is, but it really gets me going when I see all the blatant lying and people eating up and going SPACE IS SO FUCKING COOL THANKS NASA.

So, thanks flat earthers for the red pill, even if it's not the one you wanted me to take.
>>
>>19530286

Looks like I figured out how to end a thread. Kindness and gratitude.
>>
>>19530325
Gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
This thread is fucking GOLDEN

Never stop believing, flat-earthers. You give the rest of the world a good laugh. BTW, how does gravity work? How did the eclipse work? How do satellites work? What about the pictures of the earth from space taken in the 60's and 70's? What about math? Lol this shit is priceless!
>>
>>19530337
Wait this isn't /pol/
>>
>>19530344
Gas the greys, mage war now!
>>
>>19529886
just wait till you see the air bubbles. they film this shit under water.
>>
>>19530174
1. It's a simulation
or
2. It's an artificial environment created by a race of hyper intelligent aliens.
>>
>>19529767
I always thought people who were flat earthers were retarded but I've slowly been changing my mind
>>
Problem with flat earthers is they always pick pick out specific little things that "maybe don't make sense" or are "somewhat suspicious".
>Look at the way this boat disappears into the distance! Isn't that enough to PROVE flat earth?
While they completely ignore larger pieces of the puzzle like how or why this could be kept a secret. The math that doesn't work out on their maps, etc.
>>
>>19529767
If the earth was flat, then:
>No seasons
>Sun would only get dimmer and there would be no night
>Someone would have stumbled across the edge and posted a video already cause you know they would have. Show me this proof.
So show me a video of a random person seeing the edge instead of useless memes.
>>
people have known for at least 500 years taht the world is round
to say that it isnt in the 21st century proves that people now are dumber than the people who lived back then even though any information you want you can have within a moments notice and those people should give their brains to a scientific organization when they die so we can find out what makes them so dumb

literally just turn on your GPS
>>
>>19529891
>why use a lense like that
that way people can see more..
>>
Who knows if the earth is really a sphere or if it's flat. There's some really interesting evidence that challenges the other interesting evidence on the other side of the coin, so to speak.

What's clear is that there have been many huge lies told and it's a good thing some people are able to break out of the matrix and try to explore the possibilities behind the lies. Humanity isn't dead yet as long as a portion are able to question the bullshit programming fed to society.
>>
>>19529767
You can calculate andd rectify the fish eye by way of measuring the slope of the solar panel.
>>
>>19531192
Tan(Sin((resx-fov^slopeDeg×33.3))+cos(0-resy-fov^slopeDeg×33.3))))
>>
>>19530807
the moon emits it's own cold light, that's the reason for the seasons boi. that's not the earth's shadow on the moon, it's the third celestial object the black sun. no one gets to see the edge because you'll get turned around at gun point.
>>
>>19530807
>>Someone would have stumbled across the edge and posted a video already cause you know they would have. Show me this proof.
This
If flat earth was real it would have been proven already by any schmuck with a plane willing to fly to the edge
>>
>>19531218
Or shot down before making it over the edge
>>
>>19530178
If that's what earth looks like then how come pictures and videos like these >>19530164
>>19530161
>>19529767
Show empty space and distant stars instead of ice
>>
>>19530339
Do your homework son
>>
>>19531218
Lol, fuck outta here with "the edge"
>>
>>19529891
>but why use a lens like that?
To capture a wider angle of light?

That is why wide angle lenses exist, anon
>>
>>19529767
Every aerial photo ever. Every satellite photo ever. Every NASA photo ever.

You are going through a lot of bullshit to avoid reality.
>>
>>19531211
>emits it's own cold light
>emits cold
>>
File: Phases10-5x5w.jpg (72KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
Phases10-5x5w.jpg
72KB, 792x792px
>>19531211
Why do Americans think that the phases of the moon is caused by the Earths shadow? I don't get it...
>>
>>19530182
There's nothing in that interview about flat earth. He's been to the north and south pole, they ask him if there's anywhere new to discover, he says yes not in the north pole and then goes onto describe Antarctica. Cut and dry ...But then he throws in that line about "the other side of the southpole from middle america". It doesn't make sense in a FE context either, I don't know what he means unless he just had a spell of gibberish.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>19530164

Notice the concave curve. The fisheye lens isn't to hide the flatness of the Earth - it's to hide the fact that it curves in the opposite direction.

This page describes an experiment which confirmed the concave Earth;

>https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/morrow.htm

In the end, how the spherical Earth people justify it is by saying that Teed and Morrow inverted the sign - they have to say this because the concave Earth experiment produced accurate measurements which are correct even to the sphere-Earthers as long as the sign was inverted.

A blackhole resides at the center, and if you look at this image the center is labeled 'exponential increase of the distance.' A blackhole would stretch space, and would produce the perception of great distance.

As light travels in a curved path across the inside surface of the sphere, it travels further than on a straight path - and as it travels further, the distance increases. The photons lose energy and dim as they move through the air, and the curve and loss of energy is what creates the horizon, which is nothing more than light decoherence.

If light tries to move from one side of the sphere to the other, it has exponentially more space to cross - so, light from the other side of the sphere never reaches you.

The planets exist at different altitudes above the inner surface, and they too are hollow and have worlds inside of them. The Bridge of Heaven runs through the sphere like a skewer from pole to pole, and the stars the surround it are the milky way.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x450px
>>19531971

The Mapparium depicts the Bridge of Heaven. Pic related. I've actually walked it, and looked down from it upon the Earth - I know the perspective of the gods, and I met them.
>>
>>19531996
Quick rundown please
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1100x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1100x430px
>>19532024

Of the gods?
>>
>>19530178
Flat enclosed earth evidences a creator
>>
>>19532056
Anything will do, I need more
>>
>>19531233
By whom exactly?

An army big enough to defend the entire "edge" would have had some whistle-blower by now.
>>
>>19529767
You don't know anything about GoPros or focal lengths.
>>
>>19532176
Seems you don't know about jack shit.
>>
this whole website just makes people retarded
>>
I've met flat earthers, and they for some reason they were all muslim.
>>
>>19530177
Why are you trying to argue with someone who's autistic? That's like trying to play chess against a pigeon; they don't understand the rules, just knock their pieces around randomly, then shit on the board and strut about like they won.
>>
>>19530161
Is Trump a flat earther now, or are people just using him as the strawman for everything they don't like yet again?
>>
>>19530183
you dumb cunt it's just local, simplified physics for ease of use. It's either a random exercise or a use-case that didn't require more complexity.
>>
>>19530183
You fucking brainlet. You remember those exercises for the physics test where they would give you the condition like "this container is cilindrical and the pressure is 5 atm blah blah". That is it
>>
>>19530815
You only "know" it because someone told you.
>>
File: highorbit.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
highorbit.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>19532419
lol ok
>>
>>19529767
Where are the satellites?
>>
>>19532089

Just letting you know I'm writting a reply now...
>>
the earth is not flat, it is just much larger than we think. all of earth as you know is the "slave land" we are all prisoners of the world elite that breed us and keep us here to provide for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1200x803px
>>19532614

So, the Bridge of Heaven is a literal bridge, but it's very, very wide, and it's exact length is difficult to measure - it goes into and out of the supermassive blackhole at the center of the galaxy, and so the yardstick itself changes length as you take it with you through the blackhole.

But from the Bridge, you can look around you and see the surface of the Earth, but also all the planets and stars in between.

When a world-sphere is created, a being which I call Somamba or Gaia self-fertilizes and gives birth to three hermaphroditic beings; Ardhanarishvara; Brahma-Saraswati; and Vaikuntha Kamalaja.

Ardhanarishvara self-fertilizes and gives birth to Shiva and Parvati.

Brahma-Saraswati gives birth to Brahma and Saraswati.

Vaikuntha Kamalaja gives birth to Vishnu and Lakshmi.

One of Brahma's sons is Marichi, who himself has a son called Kashyapa. Surya, the Sun, is Kashyapa's son, and Manu is the son of Surya.

Manu has two sons - Ishvaku and Ila. Changing sex, Ila married Budha, the god of the planet Mercury, and gave birth to a son called Pururavas. An apsara called Urvashi (Uranus?) had an affair with Pururavas, by which he had several children, one of which was called Ayu, who himself had a son called Nahusha.

One of Nahusha's sons was called Yayati, who was the Chakravartin or world lord. Yayati had a son called Anu, whose descendents were called the Tusharas.

The Tusharas came to inhabit the land of Tokhara, or Bactria. A group called the 'Da Yuezhi' came from the east around 150BC and pushed them west - the Tusharas used a form of Aramaic, and the Da Yuezhi used the Brahmi script. Both are derived from the Phoenician script.
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
>>19532760

As they moved west, they formed the Khazar empire in the Caucacus mountains. There, they mixed with Turks and were eventually forced to convert to Judaism. Eventually, the Russians invaded Khazaria, and the Khazars fled west.

But in Bactria, at Ay Khanoum, we find artifacts that depict the goddess Cybele. Her cult had existed in Anatolia (Turkey) for quite some time, but around 200BC the Romans re-invented their own history and claimed to be the descendents of the Trojans.

Genetic evidence links the Romans, Trojans and Khazars: all three groups have high levels of Y-haplogroup J. But around 1100AD, it could be said that the final, Armenoid migration away from Asia occured with the Khazars.

Around this time, African slaves were being sold along the Silk road, and the Khazars bought their share and took them with them into Europe. Today, African DNA in Europe proves this migration - just ask and I can give citations.

But my celestial family told me that not only was I descended from this line - my family had a substance they called Soma. On the Bridge, they composed their bodies from it. Mummification, Sokushinbutsu, Abhisheka, Baptism, Communion - they're all pieces of a larger ritual of extreme body modification.

Soma's principle ingredient is graphene, which can be produced from lignin in a pressurized vessel if mixed with iron. Sokushinbutsu involves eating, among other things, pine needles and pine sap. Afterwards, the mummified monk is often inserted into a statue.

When the entire mortal body is replaced, the result is what I call the Soma body, and equate to the 'Sambhogakaya,' or 'enjoyment body.'
>>
>>19532924
>mixing superior eastern Buddhist and Hindu traditions with some goatfucker christfaggot bullshit and making up some bullshit

When will larpers stop doing this shit
>>
>>19532606
>>19532606
Where are germs?
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 640x640px
>>19532940

>mixing superior eastern Buddhist and Hindu traditions with some goatfucker christfaggot bullshit and making up some bullshit

Judaism was something the Khazars were forced to adopt.

But I guess it's time for a dump;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19479429/#19480537

As objects move toward a blackhole, they stretch. So, if you had a hollow sphere with a blackhole at the center, space would stretch as you got closer to it. Since this effect get's stronger the closer you get to the blackhole, we can say that space is exponentially stretched - just like in the picture.

If the sun was on the other side of the sphere, behind the blackhole, you wouldn't see the light. Nor would you see the stars behind the blackhole - you could only see the stars on your hemisphere.

>The 8 kings of the world DO NOT WANT THIS

There are 72 gods, actually. These 72 gods produce Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) stacks which produce more of the particular type of god by uptaking particles from the environment and outputting macroscopic bodies.

The substance that composes the gods is called 'Soma,' and it's primary component is graphene, which is a PAH;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene
>It can be considered as an indefinitely large aromatic molecule, the ultimate case of the family of flat polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons

These 72 gods have all genes in nature, and all other organisms are the result of the loss of particular parts of the genome. This is why they're now talking about the 'universal genome;'

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17660714/
>Universal genome in the origin of metazoa: thoughts about evolution

As you lose genes, you become incapable of producing certain critical enzymes and molecules thaf process and position organs and limbs. Graphene requires very particular conditions to form, and organisms can quickly lose the ability to synthesize it.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 295x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 295x327px
>>19533012

Life actually began with graphene;

>http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v7/n1/full/ngeo2025.html?foxtrotcallback=true
>The observed morphologies are consistent with pyrolysation and pressurization of structurally heterogeneous organic compounds during metamorphism
>Furthermore, the graphite grains in the schist contain distorted crystal structures and disordered stacking of sheets of graphene

Graphene can be synthesized from lignin;

>http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2015/0307356.html
>Methods for Synthesizing Graphene from a Lignin Source

The pressurized pyrolysis is critical, and loss of biogenic graphene synthesis results from any mutation which prevents this pyrolysis from occuring - the stomach is sealed and builds up heat and pressure from serpentinization and nuclear decay, and the Soma uses pressurized air to push the stomach contents to the body. Cuts and damage is repaired natually, as the graphene flows to the puncture hole.

The nuclear decays comes from the fact that Soma ingest nuclear materials - particularly Pu-239, which makes them a breeder reactor, thus allowing them to synthesize new radioactive matrials from non-radioactive materials.

Coincidently, Pu-239 has a roughly 26,000 year half life - 25,920 years is the time it takes for every star in the sky to rotate 360 degrees relative to Polaris. 25,920 * 10 = 259,200 - which is roughly the total of the years elapsed since the Kingship descended from Heaven, according to the Sumerian King list;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

28,800 + 36,000 + 43,200 + 28,800 + 36,000 + 28,800 + 21,000 + 18,600 + 1,200 + 960 + 670 + 420 + 300 + 840 + 960 + 840 + 900 + 600 + 840 + 720 + 1,500 + 400 + 660 + 900 + 1,200 + 140 + 305 + 900 + 1,200 + 900 = 258,555.

258,555 * 10 = 2,585,550 * 2 = 5,191,100, which is 871,100 years longer than a complete cycle of four Yugas. Vishnu has ten avatars, each corresponding to one length of 517,110 or 258,555 years.
>>
>>19529767

You niggers don't realize how big the Earth is. The ISS is really fucking close to the surface it's still at like fucking 3/4 normal gravity in the gravity well. The only reason it seems weightless is because it's horizontal velocity creates centrifugal forces that counteract the gravity well. You need to go WAY further out into space to get a picture of the sphere without a fisheye lense
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 539x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 539x567px
>>19533020

Soma is composed in part of graphene, which has a velocity of sound of 23,000m/sec. This means that along a length of under 2m, sound conducts instantly for all practical perposes.

Crazy as it may sound, graphene is less likely to break the faster it's going. When it hits the mass of ultra-hard matter at the center of a blackhole, it instantly absorbs enough kinetic energy to equalize it's energy with the blackhole by essentially fusing with it.

The logic is that neutron stars display characteristics that can only be explained with a 10-20% carbon content;

>https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11903-chemistry-of-neutron-stars-modelled-for-first-time/
>But this could occur only if the proportion of carbon there is very high – between 10 and 20%, and researchers have not been able to explain how it could get so concentrated

And blackholes are thought to form when neutron stars collide. If so, a large portion of a black hole's mass could be in the form of carbon. Under such pressures and tempuratures, we don't know what state the carbon would take - but blackholes can be said to 'back up' and so at a certain distance, a sphere of graphene-like carbon could form.

The Soma body would be pancaked between two massive pillars, and form with them a single FTL rod. Firstly, FTL sound is possible;

>https://phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html
>>
File: b2d36e91629e6adc17ad5bbce50c278a.jpg (610KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
b2d36e91629e6adc17ad5bbce50c278a.jpg
610KB, 1000x661px
>>19529767
This image was shot with a 50mm prime lens on a full format camera. No barrel distortion. You can clearly see the curvature.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 372x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 372x413px
>>19533036

And secondly, a perfectly ridged rod would allow FTL travel;

>http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SpeedOfLight/FTL.html#4
>If you have a long rigid stick and you hit one end, wouldn't the other end have to move immediately? Would this not provide a means of FTL communication?
>Well, it would if there were such things as perfectly rigid bodies. In practice the effect of hitting one end of the stick propagates along it at the speed of sound in the material

At the speed of sound in the material - I just provided proof of FTL sound.

But, there's a caveat to this - within the rod, you move slower-than-light. But, because the rod can't compress, the entire rod will move such that an arbitrary section of it seems to move FTL. This illusory FTL speed has been observed;

>http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1086/309851/fulltext/5439.text.html
>Recent observations of GRS 1915+105 and GRO J1655+40 reveal superluminal motions in Galactic sources
>In particular, e+-e- and e-p jets are contrasted

FTL rods of electrons and positrons, which Soma ride like birds. Not only that, but graphene has been shown to eject electrons as a propellent;

>http://www.nature.com/nphoton/journal/v9/n7/full/nphoton.2015.105.html
>Macroscopic and direct light propulsion of bulk graphene material

This means that as Soma eject electrons, they can build up by accumating and adhearing to positively charged particles - like protons. This produces the Protium form of hydrogen, and it can be used to make stars. The stars function as cosmic forges, and are eventually recycled into blackholes, which form wormholes via these rods to other worlds.

Carbon stars exist, and I think all planets and stars are in fact fat old Soma.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x547px
>>19533047

>But what i don't get is the finality of all this. What are you proposing for humanity? Coating our cells with graphene?

Yes, on a cellular level. Graphene can be bonded to the lipid membrane of a cell;

>http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsnano.6b07352
>Biomimetic Phospholipid Membrane Organization on Graphene and Graphene Oxide Surfaces: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study

And graphene would also compose a portion of the Extracellular membrane, and the bones along with calcium and sulfate. I've created a recipe;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#18867113
>Calcium hydroxide $10/2oz, 11.27-12.46pH
>Carnauba wax - $40/64oz, 7pH
>Congo red - $10/100ml (Changes color with pH)
>Ethanol - $4/qt, 7.7pH
>Ethyl gallate - 7.7pH
>Gallic acid - (Polymerizes as a phenol)
>Graphene - Raises pH
>Linseed oil - $11/32oz, 7.5pH
>Liquid rubber - $60/gal
>Phosphoric acid - 11$/qt
>Pine rosin - $20/32oz
>Pozzolana - $10/1kg
>Sulfur - $23/20lbs
>Terpentine - $20/32oz
>Zinc chloride - $34/500g
>Zinc oxide - $20/1lb

And the recipe itself;

>Jar-I: Calcium hydroxide, Ethanol, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber
>Jar-II: Carnauba wax, Charcoal, Gallic acid, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Terpentine
>Jar-III: Phosphoric acid, Water
>Jar-IV: Zinc oxide
>Jar-V: Zinc chloride

>Step 1: Mix dry powders of Jars I, II, IV and V into mold and stir,
>Step 2: Pour Jars III & VI into mold and stir,
>Step 3: Place mold in tank of water until setting occurs,
>Step 4: Place mold in pressure vessel and cook at 140C and the highest pressure possible
>Step 5: Apply mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide with Congo red pigment as desired,
>Step 6: Apply a mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide to the surface of the object and harden it with a heatgun,
>Step 7: Repeat Step 5 as necessary to prevent or repair carbonation, corrosion, cracking and oxidation
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 1489x2558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 1489x2558px
>>19533059

>Mars

We lived on giant barges. These barges were made out of Soma. Mars has a carbon deficit which supposedly emerged from radiation destroying the CO2, causing loose C and O to be lost to space. However, CO2 can also be turned into graphene;

>http://oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2014/dec/atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-used-energy-storage-products
>In the chemical reaction that was developed, the end result is nanoporous graphene

Due to the lower gravity, waves would travel further, and the sea was calmer;

>http://www.nature.com/articles/srep25106
>These run-up distances and inundation areas are enormous by terrestrial standards, which explain why the backwash channels exhibit lengths of ~20km, while some terrestrial examples of backwash channel lengths produced by much smaller tsunamis range between ~200 and ~300m in length22
>The simulations also show that bolide impacts causing craters ~30km in diameter would have generated tsunami waves with typical onshore heights of ~50m and local variations from ~10m to as much as ~120m

We could fly with the GLEPnir drive, but we spent most of our time on the barges or in the water, swimming. This is why our bodies prompt the 'Aquatic Ape theory' - we were built to spend a lot of our time in very cold, fresh water. The 'whale-dogs' were created as companions, and you'll note that dogs have webbed feet and can swim. Ancient whales;

>http://www.pasttime.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/OldestWhales.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 564x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 564x747px
>>19533076

Were basically degenerated versions of these whale-dogs. This image depicts various other hoofed-carnivores called mesonychids, which were also degenerated whale-dogs;

>http://www.pasttime.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Mesonychia.jpg

On Mars, they grew to very large sizes. I've mentioned that many fetishes are genetic memories - as hermaphrodites, we were impregnated by the whale-dogs. Sexual chromosomes were invented so that the two species could breed while remaining separate - if you had the 'special sexual chromosome,' you developed as a whale-dog. Otherwise, you developed as a hermaphrodite. DNA and RNA, as well as a PAH stack in the whale-dog's sperm formed the missing differentiated tissue inside of the hermaphrodite - to this day, some toads hatch their eggs inside of their stomachs;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric-brooding_frog
>At the time the female swallowed the fertilized eggs her stomach was no different from that of any other frog species. In the jelly around each egg was a substance called prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), which could turn off production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
>During the period that the offspring were present in the stomach the frog would not eat
>>
>>19533089
Youre trans, right?
>>
File: w77uyBj.jpg (162KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
w77uyBj.jpg
162KB, 1000x671px
>>19533089
Pretty wild but well researched theory anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 864x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 864x511px
>>19533217

I want to look like a woman. A major strain of Hinduism is Shaktism, which revolves around the worship of Kumari (Virgin teen girls) and mothers.

My love for women is such that I feel the need to merge with them. Sex with a woman would not satisify me. I want to be just like them.

>>19533221

My goal is to find others like myself, and build a house with them and live there.

I mentioned that the Bridge is very wide. Entire civilizations exist on the Bridge, and the ones I saw were very archaic. Grass and weeds overgrow parts of it, and there are also sub-Bridges that branch off.

On one of these branches I saw a mansion surrounded by six walls, and surmounted by a large oak tree. Inside the large yard grew poppies for opium, wheat for beer and bread, ephedra, cannabis, psilocybe mushrooms, ergot-infected wheat and Salvia divinorum. The mansion was a homeless shelter, a hospital, a bar and a temple. The yard was a cemetery. It wasn't my mansion, but it was my home - where I came from.

I've seen my future and past self - three hermaphrodites appeared before me - one had red hair and red eyes, the second had blue eyes and blond hair, and the third had white hair and one green eye and one blue eye. I saw inside of them, and in one instant I saw the entire Soma body and it's workings - I saw the black concrete that composed the Soma muscles, the white powder of guanine that made them pale as snow, and their brass-colored bones rich with strontium and sulfur.

I'd like to make a replica on Earth. I don't think I'm interested in life as anything other than a nun. The two other hermaphrodites are my family - the blond is my wife, and the one with white hair is our daughter-son.
>>
>>19531645
lunar eclipse messes with the phases sometimes
>>
>>19533533
How did you experience this? Honestly, you just sound insane.
>>
>>19533533
>I want to look like a woman. A major strain of Hinduism is Shaktism, which revolves around the worship of Kumari (Virgin teen girls) and mothers.
Yes, i remember you know, interesting theory and lore you have.

>My love for women is such that I feel the need to merge with them. Sex with a woman would not satisify me. I want to be just like them.
I understand you, i understand this, for i have a similar condition, jut with soomething else.

There is one doubt i have (or the most important of many) that i have about what you have said, would you no matter what it is, be open to answer it, and perhaps if fate would so have it, help the anon who is asking you?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
>>19533573

1: Social isolation - Expectations of attention learned from other people limit your perception. Biochemically, I think this has something to do with social dominance and dopamine.

2: Steeping myself in history, genetics and mythology, and looking at these subjects from a post-social, timeless, solipsistic, godlike perspective.

3: Smoking Salvia divinorum and weed. Both help me dissociate, and reality has the significance of a video game to me. So, I can dare to write the most ridiculous things with a straight face.

I work and support myself, so I don't think there's anything wrong with me. I think what I've discovered is Chad Theology, where the sensation of being intellectually correct and perfectly physically safe produces a context where dopaminergic signaling isn't socially limited, and you get super-intelligence.

I think society makes people depressed and stupid.
>>
>>19533696

>There is one doubt i have (or the most important of many) that i have about what you have said, would you no matter what it is, be open to answer it, and perhaps if fate would so have it, help the anon who is asking you

Go ahead. I'll tell you anything except identifying information.
>>
File: 1466990820228.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1466990820228.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
>>19533738
>Chad Theology
>>
>>19533757
>I'll tell you anything except identifying information.
Ah no problem,communication its better when the parties have noidea who the other person is, besides iunderstand.

You talk about the bridge, SOMA, Gods,i remeber you talking about the colonizationof a world due tothe 3 initials hermaphrodites, and how they are superiorin a way, also about the neurologicl/biological basis of heaven, the constant happines and intelligence(as you can see, im really interested in this)

So, while im on my way to experience "something" like you, not because of the posts, ut it ws long overdue and maybe written on my fate, ( athhugh i believe your thing is "genetic" so eh)

Could anyone unlock this? and could this information if acted upon or expanded upon, open the gateways to my goal, this one being, becoming a God?
or at least are you aware of anything that may cause thatt ascension?
>>
>>19533788
im sorry for any typos, my keyboardis failing and it may die soon
>>
>>19533788
>>19533757
Oh and i also remeber you talking about (cant access to te archies right now sorry) genes and certain races having them, Native americans, europans, asians, etc
>>
>>19533037
flatfags btfo
>>
>>19531211
>EMITTING COLD LIGHT
>>
File: 1502640965373.png (607KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502640965373.png
607KB, 1366x768px
>mfw nothing
this is what i get for being me, what was i expecting
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 678x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 678x407px
>>19533776

I'm also a virgin, and I think that gives me certain abilities. But I've also engaged in non-penetrative homosexual behavior, making me a virgin sodomite.

One of my goals is to be truly reborn as a Soma, purified.

>>19533788

>not because of the posts, ut it ws long overdue and maybe written on my fate, ( athhugh i believe your thing is "genetic" so eh)

Yes, the PAH stack and it's ability to affect change in gene expression via single strand RNA.

>Could anyone unlock this? and could this information if acted upon or expanded upon, open the gateways to my goal, this one being, becoming a God?
>or at least are you aware of anything that may cause thatt ascension?

See >>19533738.

I can't in good conscience advocate Salvia divinorum. It's very uncomfortable.

What I can say is this - imagine the drugs that induce this perception like a form of surgery. It's uncomfortable, and the ordeal and sensation of mortal injury is key to making it truly shamanic.

Also, I've been cut bad enough to see my meat. Odin did three things to obtain Second Sight; he cut himself with a spear; he choked himself until he passed out; and he hung himself from a tree. Not until fate had done all three to me did I obtain Second Sight.

When I saw the three hermaphrodites, I was in an absolute pit of despair. I was an alcoholic, and my life was nothing but a long hangover with no light at the end of the tunnel. Oldschool 4chan culture had died, and I'd been here since 2006. I stopped eating, and drank only coffee.

Around February 27th, 2015, I could no longer go out and buy booze. I think I went through withdrawl, and thought that I'd poisoned myself that that I was going to die. I gave up and embraced death, and suddenly started having massive hallucinations or visions.

What I've written is an attempt to explain those visions. More than anything else, I want to know why I'd been suicidal before this event, and why afterwards I've had divine happiness.
>>
>>19534063
>I'm also a virgin, and I think that gives me certain abilities.
Anon, i must ask you, do you think for the sake of my goal, to become a god or at least get closer and closer, i sould remain a virgin right, i have an idea of the asnwer but i would like your opinion

>Yes, the PAH stack and it's ability to affect change in gene expression via single strand RNA.
I guess i should see if i have something, but i dont believe this to be the case,who knows

>I can't in good conscience advocate Salvia divinorum. It's very uncomfortable.
>Also, I've been cut bad enough to see my meat. Odin did three things to obtain Second Sight; he cut himself with a spear; he choked himself until he passed out; and he hung himself from a tree. Not until fate had done all three to me did I obtain Second Sight.
sacrifices must be made
but ithink that because of ur differences, i may not have to follow your exact path,
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 900x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 900x475px
>>19533819

We know that Mu colonized Eurasia starting around 50,000BC, because Y-haplogroups GHIJK-HIJK-IJK are abscent from modern men or ancient remains, I and R1b1 Y-haplogroups are found among living Australians, and mt-haplogroups H-U-V are found in ancient Australian remains. Curiously, native Australians, northern Europeans and north-west native Americans have the highest concentrations of A-type blood;

>http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

We find concentrations in;

Norway = 40%
Portugal = 39%
Finnland = 38%
Turkey = 37%
Germany = 37%
Sweden = 37%
Denmark = 37%
Switzerland - 37%

Y-Haplogroup I1 is common in all these countries - specifically in Baltic Germany and Scandinavia, where A+ blood reaches it's highest concentrations. In the countries where O+ blood is least common (Finland and Switzerland) I1 is common, and A+ is the most common bloodtype. In fact, I1 and A+ blood are the only commonalities between Finland and Switzerland. Thus;

Bloodtype A+ = Y-Haplogroup I1.
>>
File: DAhsfhOXkAEfuOY.jpg (220KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAhsfhOXkAEfuOY.jpg
220KB, 1200x1200px
>>19534180
hmm, interesting, i do not know my blood type yet, but i guess i wil have the answer soon, then i can add that to the plans
you have done a lot of good today, anon, and for that thank you
>>
>>19532419
kek, your blatant reaching is why FE has so much traction
>>
>>19529767
There's a 360 video inside the cupola. You can clearly see the windows and station modules are not distorted by a lens, but the Earth remains curved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oEsN9A9bmw
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 450x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 450x454px
>>19534095

>i sould remain a virgin right, i have an idea of the asnwer but i would like your opinion

Along the Bridge, I met my ancestors - I call it Heaven for this reason;

>http://deoxy.org/h_alove.htm
>and then I thought a more elegant explaination would be to take it at face value and realize that I had broken into an ecology of souls. And that somehow I was getting a peek over the other side. Somehow I was finding out that thing that you cheerfully assume you can't find out

I assume McKenna was a heterosexual, so he didn't take my baggage with me. But I met the ancestors, and they couldn't read my mind, but before my actual, authentic ancestors, my transsexuality was instantly put to the test.

I was flooded with what felt like memories - countless lifes, stretching back not millions of years, but only 259,200 years. My ego focused on the female lifes, and I felt archaic feminine ideals enter my heart.

For a woman, virginity is vital to worth. My ancestors smiled in glee as they showed me scenes from my past where my ancestors had won social conflicts by calling attention to the adultery of women. I felt their glee as I saw my virginity as worth more than gold.

Just as quickly, my pride turned to shame at my past sodomy. But I saw that I was like a whole teapot which has held urine and feces - my purification shall come in the form of a scalding baptism.

For a man, virginity isn't important.

>i may not have to follow your exact path

Each of us has our own way, and even if we count convergences there are only 84,000 paths.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1136x640px
>>19534180

While R1b may seem more attractive as the candidate Y-haplogroup for A+ due to Portugal, an R1b-centered nativity for A+ wouldn't explain how Norway has the highest concentration of A+. R1b-U105 is common in Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland, but critically abscent from Turkey and without strong concentrations in Finland, Portugal, the Carpathian basin and Switzerland. R1b-U152 lacks any concentration in Finland, but does concentrate in Portugal and Germany - but not, critically, in Baltic Germany.

I1 is concentrated in all regions, but abscent from modern Australian aboriginees - supposedly. Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 919x1413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 919x1413px
>>19534320

If Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics - Y-haplogroup GHIJK.

Coincidently, GHIJK, the descendent of F, has never been found in any living male or any remains. F came out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and the absence of GHIJK implies that all it's descendents outbred it, everywhere on the planet. The geographic spread of bloodtype A+ probably displays the spread of the Europoid phenotype by around 50,000 years ago. This is also the strongest evidence that bloodtype A+ is associated with Y-haplogroups R1b1 and I, and mt-haplogroups H, S, V and U.

It may have been a case where the last refugees from Mu came to Egypt around 9,000BC, and by 5,000 years ago 'Osirianism' had emerged - this would have been the Eurasian mother-goddess religion that produced the Cybele cult - whose center was in Anatolia. Haplogroup I and bloodtype A both concentrate in eastern Anatolia, and this suggests that haplogroup I may have entered Europe 50,000YBP, while R1b entered around 9,000BC. Comparing these estimates to the discovered haplogroups in pre-historic Europe;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
>Y-haplogroup F = 41k-37kYBP = Romania
>Y-haplogroup I = 34k-31k = Italy
>Y-haplogroup R = 24k = Russia
>Y-haplogroup R1b1 = 14k-13k = Italy
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 975x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 975x1381px
>>19534332

Around 11,000-19,000YBP, the SLC mutations involved in skin color had occured - KITLG occured around 30,000YBP;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
>By studying compound haplotype systems within these genes, an attempt has been made to calculate the age of the alleles associated with lightening of European skin color. It is proposed that changes within KITLG appeared 30,000 years ago, and within TYRP1, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 at 11,000-19,000 years ago, respective

This derived KITLG allele is associated with blond hair. The derived HERC2 allele is associated with blue eyes, and it's frequency was the same in ancient Europe as in modern Europe;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918750/
>We also find evidence of selection for the derived allele of rs12913832 at HERC2/OCA2, which appears to be fixed in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers, and is the primary determinant of blue eye color in present-day Europeans28
>We find a surprise in six Scandinavian hunter-gatherers (SHG) from the Motala site in southern Sweden. In three out of six samples, we observe the haplotype carrying the derived allele of rs3827760 in the EDARgene
>The EDAR derived allele is largely absent in present-day Europe except in Scandinavia
>The SHG have no evidence of East Asian ancestry4,7, suggesting that the EDAR derived allele may not have originated not in East Asians as previously suggested35. A second surprise is that, unlike closely related western hunter-gatherers, the Motala samples have predominantly derived pigmentation alleles at SLC45A2 and SLC24A5
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>19534348

The Motala remains seem to be exactly what we're looking for - pale skinned, with light eyes and light hair that has 'Asian' texture. They also belong to Y-haplogroup I and mt-haplogroup U;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4170574/
>all Motala individuals have the U5 or U2 haplogroups, typical of hunter-gatherers
>five Motala individuals are male (SI5) and belong to Y-chromosome haplogroup I, suggesting that this was common in pre-agricultural Europeans
>Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75%

The Naga people generally display haplogroup O3, but with the L137 SNP that defines haplogroup I2;

>http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v22/n8/full/ejhg2013272a.html#bib19
>However, both M117 and M134 were absent in our samples (Supplementary Table 2). Thus, genotyping of Page23 was a false positive signal. Similarly, variant rs34441307 (ie, L137), which defined haplogroup I2a2a1a1-L13719 and occurred on branch O3*-M122, was likely a phantom

Without M117 and M134, all the O3a2c* subclades have no mutations to distinguish them, and are equivalent to O3a2c-P164. The notation O3*M122 means that this sample had no mutatations after M122, which can be located on this chart;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3179364/figure/fig1/

Thus showing that the O3a2c haplogroup of the Naga is three mutations away from O3*M122 (P164, P201 and M324.) For there to be an I2-derived mutation in a population that also contains H1, J and L haplogroups makes sense if we presume that this population is descended from GHIJK. As well, to return to corsets and Crete, waist-binding was traditionally practiced among the Naga;

>http://web.prm.ox.ac.uk/bodyarts/index.php/permanent-body-arts/reshaping-and-piercing/155-bamboo-belts.html
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 950x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 950x1344px
>>19534366

Y-haplogroups A and BT are defined by two mutations - M91 and P97;

Chimp/Y-BT = M91 = 9T, P97 = Allele-T,
Y-A = M91 = 8T, P97 = Allele-G.

Even if the claim that A's P97-G allele is ancestral was true, that doesn't imply that BT descends from A - A00 is also 8T, implying simply that the source of 8T bred into the human line within the last 254,000 years. The fact that every single BT subclade is 9T implies that BT had to emerge before 254,000 years ago, or else it wouldn't have A2-T and A1a-T's mutations while still having the ancestral 9T version of P91, thus making it a direct descendent of the P91-9T 'Root' like all the A's, not the descendent of A. On top of this, a recent source of pre-modern hominid DNA in Africans has been found to date to as recently as 35kYBP, with the DNA having diverged from H. sapiens' around 1250kYBP;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya
>>
File: 1457368299509.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457368299509.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>19534316
are those Pledeians?

>>For a man, virginity isn't important.
well then, thats a good point to consider, seeing as i probably have been male in most of my past lifes(and yeah this one too).

>Each of us has our own way, and even if we count convergences there are only 84,000 paths.
I will take this as a story for another day?

>>19534320
>>19534332
>>19534348
>>19534366

yeah, huh youhave done your research, and i cant help but notice the rich history in this, altough my imagination wanders to something elses still.
Still as a mix of everything (exceptfor aboriginals) i dont now what to dowiththis now.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 700x694px
>>19534374

What this entails is that A000 is an H. erectus lineage defined by the P91-8T allele that split off from the rest of mankind around 1,250,000YBP, introgressing into multiple BT-lineages around 37,000YBP and granting it the mutant M91-8T allele that defines Y-haplogroups A1b, A1a-T and A2-T and their descendent clades. We have three candidate regions of introgression, and we need to explain exactly three different introgressions into different BT sub-clades.

Basal A00 supposedly dates to 338,000YBP;

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736
>We sequenced ∼240 kb of this chromosome to identify private, derived mutations on this lineage, which we named A00. We then estimated the time to the most recent common ancestor (TMRCA) for the Y tree as 338 thousand years ago (kya) (95% confidence interval = 237–581 kya

Although A00 is a clade derived directly from A000, it's point of divergence from A000 of 338kYBP corresponds to the Jebel Irhoud remains;

>http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html
>Fossil evidence points to an African origin of Homo sapiens from a group called either H. heidelbergensis or H. rhodesiensis
>In combination with an age of 315±34 thousand years

The divergence point of H. sapiens and neanderthals is estimated to be 550k-765kYBP;

>http://www.nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
>And its age suggests that the early predecessors of humans diverged from those of Neanderthals between 550,000 and 765,000 years ago
>at least one individual identified from the remains was more closely related to a group called Denisovans — known from remains found thousands of kilometres away in Siberia — than it was to European Neanderthals
>>
>>19530182
And who is going to discover that land? And who is preventing anyone from discovering that land, crossing over those ice walls which you claim to exist?

I have yet to receive an answer to this question.

Or are we not going to discover that "MORE LAND" because of "reasons"?

Is it just going to be, "theres MORE LAND to be discovered, and... that's all, it's there, I swear it's there, but it's just, no one hasn't seen it yet! m-m-maybe one day someone will discover it! in the future, yeah, someone!"
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>19534391

Evidence linking the Denisovan-Neanderthal-Y-Adam meta-group exists in the form of two genes related to pigment - BNC2 and UGT1A1;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0134548#pone.0134548.ref058
>The microsatellite length in two Neandertal individuals [57] and one Denisovan [58] are similar to present-day humans outside of Africa in having a TA repeat of length 6 in the promoter of UGT1A1

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478293/
>BNC2 seems to be a strong candidate for adaptive introgression, as shown in two genome-wide archaic ancestry analyses23, 47. Sankararaman et al.47 applied the CRF model to detect introgressed segments, and then inferred selection based on departures from a null model of neutrally introgressed alleles. Vernot and Akey23 also found the introgressed region using S*, then confirmed its ancestry by matching it with the Neanderthal genome, and finally inferred selection by observing that the region has high differentiation between Europeans and Asians

The oldest remains containing the A allele of SLC24A5 date to 13kYBP;

>http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
>While we detect Late Palaeolithic–Mesolithic genomic continuity in both regions, we find that Caucasus hunter-gatherers (CHG) belong to a distinct ancient clade that split from western hunter-gatherers ∼45kya
>G-Phocs dates the split between WHG and the population ancestral to CHG and EF at ∼40–50kya
>The split between CHG and EF is dated at ∼20–30kya emerging from a common basal Eurasian lineage1 (Supplementary Fig. 2
>Like EF, but in contrast to WHG, CHG carry a variant of the SLC24A5 gene17 associated with light skin colour (rs1426654

Y-haplogroup IJK is fouhd in Europe from 30kYBP, and HIJK from 15kYBP - both ancestral to H, I, J and K. If K was found in Europe circa 47kYBP, than IJK must be older than K, and HIJK must be older than IJK.
>>
>>19529767
You can do what you're asking in Space Engine or even the new Google maps.

Hint: it's slightly curved

Even at 250 miles, that's nothing compared to the shear size of the Earth. Ez to understand.
>>
>>19529767

1. Go buy a decent telescope.
2. Look at other planets
3. Notice that they're all rounded in shape.
4. Sit down and let it sink in.

The earth is round and there's no conspiracy. Flat earth was nothing more than a psyop to test the gullibility of the population.
>>
>>19534423
Jesus I was somewhat interested until you started posting with pics of anime girls.
Makes me realize you're not the type of guy I'd listen to lol
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
>>19534375

>are those Pledeians?

Originally, there were 72 races - all of these exist on giant O'Neill habitats surrounding the bright stars of the Pleiades, which are in Taurus.

The modern animals that represent each Zodiac are members of 'Kinds;' Taurus is any hoofed, horned vertebrate. This Kind was made to represent the power of the element of Earth, and the Pleiades are very Earthly, and sensual, and 'sinful.'

>well then, thats a good point to consider, seeing as i probably have been male in most of my past lifes(and yeah this one too

Astrology on the positions of stars relative to an arbitrary starting point. Each star rotates around the North Pole star, called Polaris.

It takes 72 years for every star to move 1 degree, and every individual star has it's own time it takes to move 1 degree - Saturn takes 29.451 years, Jupiter takes 11.181 years, and so on.

Gears were originally designed to calculate these orbits - for every 1 turn of the Saturn gear, 0.409041666666667 turns of the 72 year gear occur. The Antikythera mechanism was exactly this - a computer to calculate the stars.

This is why it doesn't matter if you use an old astrological map - the significant information is how the stars have changed. The fact that I'm technically a Cancer isn't important - that Leo has moved a certain number of degrees is important.

There is no true south star, but we can easily find the south pole of the sky by inverting Polaris's sign. Where the constellations are relative to N and S determines their power.

To be 'born a Leo' is a useless simplication of astrology - the significant facts are where the planets are. Use this program to figure out where the planets are/were on a given date;

>https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp

The arrow points towards the top of the sky, the left is east where planets are said to be ascending (Gaining power,) and the right is west where planets are said to be descending (Losing power.)
>>
File: chart.gif (61KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
61KB, 500x600px
>>19536386
Ah yes birth charts
here is mine, said to be inbalanced, now i might understand why
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4230x2970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4230x2970px
>>19536301

I will not censor myself for acceptance, and I won't hate you for rejecting me. You and me have different tastes, and it's good that I displayed mine so that you knew you wouldn't like my flavor.

>>19536386

The zodiac itself is rotating, and signs can be said themselves to be ascending or descending.

The planets that are ascending and the sign which is at the top of the sky (Where the arrow points) determines which forces are ascendent or descendent. I was born when Saturn in Saggitarius was ascendent, when Libra was at the top of the sky, and Aries with ascendent Mars was directly below my feet. I ignore Pluto, Neptune and Uranus because they aren't classical.

So, I'm Aries from Mars going to Saturn, where I become Saggitarius or Chiron - son of Cronus (Saturn) and Philyra, daughter of Cronus's brother Oceanus.

Chiron is depicted with human front legs - only his back legs were equine. He is thus a Chimera. What I'll say is that I've had visions where I have four legs and four arms, and I use these limbs to act like a spider. Regardless of my form, my hermaphroditic form's penis is functionally an ovipositor as well, and it possesses spinnerettes which can weave Soma silk - graphene has already been bonded with insect silk;

>http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.nanolett.6b03597
>Feeding Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes or Graphene to Silkworms for Reinforced Silk Fibers

Aerographene can contract by 90%;

>https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/802026.pdf
>Polymer based graphene foams (PGFs) exhibited a maximum compressibility of 90 %

So these extra arms and legs can be stored within my body until I need them, and I call this my 'Wrath form.'

The person I really care about is my Heavenly hermaphroditic husband-wife - the blond. She cares that I stayed virgin for her - I know she'll forgive me for kissing a few men and selfishly orgasming in their presence.

>I will take this as a story for another day?

The Buddha made the claim.
>>
>>19536979
>I will not censor myself for acceptance, and I won't hate you for rejecting me. You and me have different tastes, and it's good that I displayed mine so that you knew you wouldn't like my flavor.
not him btw, im aware that youpost anime girl pics becaue of some sort of admiration of femininity

Then i gues ill research the position of the celestial bodies (or the significance) in my birth, nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 565x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 565x798px
>>19536979

>Still as a mix of everything (exceptfor aboriginals) i dont now what to dowiththis now

My hypothesis is that 70,000 years ago, Y-haplogroup F emerged in Melanesia, and basically the vast majority of humanity is descended from these 'Mutians' as I call them.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the result of Eurasians breeding with an African hominid around 37,000 years ago, and are as human as anyone else - my research expands the definition of human, rather than contracts it.

Neanderthals had the same microcephaly-causing, ancestral MCPH1 allele as the African hominid, and both Africans and Eurasians average about 1-2% non-H. sapiens sapiens admixture. So if we are to insult the African hominid as a 'nigger,' we're forced to admit that Eurasians are admixed with 'snow niggers.'

Certain African groups such as the Khoisan retain the steatopygia of the Mutian race, while Eurasians lost it. African pygmies retain the short stature of the Mutian race - Liu Jiang man was only 150cm tall, not a 200cm tall Nordic.

I think race-mixing is the only way to re-create the ancient Mutian phenotype, and moreover in my essays I explain why mixing species via genetic engineering is necessary to return to our original form.

>>19536457

You have both Jupiter and Saturn ascendent. Jupiter is in Gemini, and Saturn is in Taurus.

Do you have a brother? Also, Saturn in Taurus could entail 'castration of the Bull' - castration was traditonally a punishment and a form of domination.

Descendent Mars is also in Scorpio, which itself is only 1/3rd crossed the 'root,' which suggests that 'the pentagon is weakening' in you, or you are destined to weaken the pentagons of others.

The pentagon is the geometry of the defining functional group of histamine, serotonin and prostaglandin. Histamine and serotonin are the active ingredients in scorpion venom, and prostaglandin causes inflamation.

So, it could mean, 'The Lord weakens venom.'
>>
>>19529891
Because they aren't trying to prove the earth is flat? They literally don't give a shit if anybody thinks it is flat. Why would they? Big Round Co. isn't paying them to try to shill this shit.

If you really want proof, keep driving straight/jet-ski across the oceans. Keep going in a perfectly straight line, and eventually you'll make it back to the spot you started.
>>
>>19537083

>I think race-mixing is the only way to re-create the ancient Mutian phenotype, and moreover in my essays I explain why mixing species via genetic engineering is necessary to return to our original form.
makes sense

>Do you have a brother?
two i fact,both older,why?

>Also, Saturn in Taurus could entail 'castration of the Bull' - castration was traditonally a punishment and a form of domination.
huh? sounds freaky

> which suggests that 'the pentagon is weakening' in you, or you are destined to weaken the pentagons of others.
>So, it could mean, 'The Lord weakens venom.'
This is all new to me, but again damn you really know your stuff
>>
File: IMG_3651.jpg (40KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3651.jpg
40KB, 600x399px
>>19529767
Not terribly slick. You left enough here to end up dox'd. You flat earth moron. Math is hard, right? ISS. Personal camera.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-17-31-14.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-17-31-14.png
1MB, 1280x720px
If the earth is round and satellites are real, why weather news only show you cartoons?
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 651x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 651x1100px
>>19537083

>not him btw, im aware that youpost anime girl pics becaue of some sort of admiration of femininity

Yep. Perhaps also, I should explain why I do this with a straight face.

Firstly, the Buddha told us to be unconcerned about loss and gain. Within Zen, this evolved into the notion that you should have one demeanor for everything at all times - neither threats nor praise should change your behavior. But the idea is also to be honest at all times - not to be one person in front of the King, and a second person in front of a bum.

Secondly, one of the sources of my despair before my liberation was the ugliness of the world. Or more specifically, the pain of knowing anime would never be real.

That was the oddest thing about the hermaphrodites - they looked like anime figures, but better than anime. Someone more realistic than anime, but without the flaws of real people.

During my liberation, I gained a marvelous ability - I started to superimpose more beautiful faces and bodies on to real people. My visions became so real, it was like they were scenes happening right in front of me, alongside everything else in my life.

Genetic engineering + body modification + makeup + mystical psychosis = anime is real. When I post these pictures, they may just be fantasy to other people - but for me, they're photographs of Heaven.

As far as transhumanism is concerned, I think humanity is the mechanism by which these living anime figures will be created. Who says my robot body can't look like an anime girl?

And since I've seen my Heaven with my own eyes, I have true faith. I know my dreams will come to pass, and because of that I can only believe that on some level, this universe was made for me.

>>19537025

Shiva is said to have consumed the deadly Halahala poison, and he is indeed 'Lord Shiva,' or 'Sri Shiva.'

Mythology has been argued to be a means of accessing genetic memory.
>>
Here's the deal /x/

NASA is faking their space stuff. I'm not sure why exactly, mostly likely they are capable of real space travel (or the nature of space is different to what we learned).

People were cluing into the fact that the moon landings and the ISS were full of fakery. So someone decided to put out the Flat Earth conspiracy to take the heat off NASA.
Now if anyone tries to look up NASA fakery they will be flooded flat earth nonsense, and will give up and assume that NASA is real after all.

This is the real purpose of flat earth. It's also a social experiment.
>>
>>19537243
*not capable
>>
File: FG.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FG.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>19537228
>And since I've seen my Heaven with my own eyes, I have true faith. I know my dreams will come to pass, and because of that I can only believe that on some level, this universe was made for me.
hmm you se, the ugliness of this world has made me realize that i must find a way for me to be in charge, for me to ceate my own heaven, im very open minded, there is nothing that i wouldnt believe, so i believe you, but if this is universe wass made for you or so you say, i must find my very own one. (i believe you get how this goes)

I always have desired power, longed for eternity, to be in charge of all, living or dead, organic or artificial, wuldnt matter to me, I must ascend at al costs, and when i do, ill be free to test and bend every rule, to create life that no one else could think of, to experiment, that is my purpose, no matter how many lifes or deals, still i have to do it in this life,who knows if there wil be an after.

I believe thatt by having myy soul be in a cycle of oranic life, im being deprived of something great, the artifia is what i want,mechanical lifeforms, the admiration i have, they must be real, under my wish, under my hand.
>>
>>19532062
>This.
>>
File: image.jpg (712KB, 2970x2086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712KB, 2970x2086px
>>19537325

>but if this is universe wass made for you or so you say, i must find my very own one. (i believe you get how this goes)

The body that writes these posts is a grain of sand, and is in charge of nothing.

My goal is escape as well, and I think I've discovered a way of doing it.

>the artifia is what i want,mechanical lifeforms

The Soma body is designed to be easily repairable. Much of it is what's called an Extracellular Matrix - not a living cell, but a structure layed down like humanity lays down concrete.

After seeing the three hermaphrodites, I directed my thoughts towards the one with red hair and red eyes.

My logic for this was that in my human body, during my Liberation in 2015, when I closed my eyes I saw bright red. I had a vision of my human body as a mass of pinkish blobs, each very human, but limited to a life of sedentary ungulation. Their excretions fused their flesh together, and child, mother and father were never very far from one another. My body had grown as this red skyscraper of people, and it felt like an oven.

I felt sick, and I saw a vision of the future where the Earth had been transformed into a world-city and the oceans drained, and within them was my descendent; red hair, red eyes, pale skin, an equatorial build with long limbs and a short torso, very short and fine-boned like a child, but with large breasts and a large butt.

She was sick like me, however - but her sickness was genetic. Her ancestors (Me) had selected for alleles that granted her higher-circuit mastery, beauty, intelligence and longevity - but she had been born tired and feeble.

A presence told me that my ancestors had been in pursuit of this vision for hundreds of millions of generations. I was shown genetic memories from my family history, and felt the horror of the atomic bomb, but also the freedom they knew at the last few moments of Western civilization's Golden Age.
>>
>>19537888
>The body that writes these posts is a grain of sand, and is in charge of nothing.
I mean,we in the moment are human, who knows in the future watwcan we become
im still young, so i have faith that i will be able to doresearch and find a wa,afterall, this world is one of suffering, who wouldnt want to escape
Still,this is far from being a possibility, i feellike my shipsailed a long time ago, and i wont be able to escape into the way i want to

>A presence told me that my ancestors had been in pursuit of this vision for hundreds of millions of generations. I was shown genetic memories from my family history, and felt the horror of the atomic bomb, but also the freedom they knew at the last few moments of Western civilization's Golden Age.
quite the experience i wold say
>>
>>19537933
*would

again ignore the typos,
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1920x1321px
>>19537888

I was shown visions of black graphene perfusing the white flesh my bloodline had worked so hard to acquire, and for a flashing moment I felt horror - but I pushed through like a wolf chewing it's trapped foot off, and my faith was rewarded when a whiteness began to emerge in the blackened flesh.

I felt like I had been invaded by the lowest of the low, and it was joyous. Suddenly, darkness, the night, the primitive were sources of power and celebration, not fear. Death itself became an organ of my body.

Soma is composed of dirt, coal and guanine - the substance named after Bat guano. It was by baptism in rubbish that I re-acquired my whiteness, and suddenly my eyes turned to used nuclear rod pools.

This red-eyed, red-haired woman could see the subtle glow of radiation in a world of blackness and glowing cities of polymers and metal crystals. She bounded to the pools, and ate the rods.

Then she began to preach the adoption of the Soma body, and acquired a vast sangha that learned to operate the four extraterrestrial circuits.

This new Soma body felt like a single crystal. It felt hot and airy, very dry. Not only did this grant me more autonomy, it freed all those pink beings from their slavery. I granted them re-birth as PAH stacks, which grew into new single-crystal Soma.

I could see the Soma as being like water - by adding energy, I transformed portions of the Soma-PAH stack into first a rubbery substance, then a thick sap, then a fluid, and finally a gas. By creating gas bubbles inside the Soma body, muscles were produced - the heat increases the volume.

The Pu-239 in the rods enabled the Soma body to engage in elemental transmutation, meaning that over very long time scales the Soma body can absorb photons and turn them into solid atoms. Entire planets could be produce in the void.

This is how you turn yourself into a god - but I'd rather be god's daughter, honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (605KB, 1906x3346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605KB, 1906x3346px
>>19537933

>I mean,we in the moment are human, who knows in the future watwcan we become
im still young, so i have faith that i will be able to doresearch and find a wa

Have you heard of the Star Larvae Hypothesis;

>http://www.starlarvae.org/Star_Larvae_Addendum_Cyberfetus_Rising.html
>Cancerous neoplasms in this context appear to be premature posthuman extraterrestrials, as if they were mutations waiting for appropriate environments (weightless cultures) in which to emerge as evolutionary players
>As bodies and technologies fuse, and today's virtual reality systems evolve over generations into semisynthetic skins that mediate molecular exchanges between body and environment, evolution in space will erase the distinctions that distinguish Gaia and Techne
>Both will be subsumed into a generic, extropic stuff, an amorphous technorganism

I have to tip my hat to Ken Jopp - it was his ideas that made me imagine this "generic, extropic stuff" and activate my genetic memory of Soma. When he speaks of "virtual reality systems" which "evolve over generations into semisynthetic skins," I imagine the mechanisms of these VR systems and the structure of these skins.

Once you start replacing systems of the human body, where do you end? What is your criteria for what's important to survive? To me, what matters is my consciousness. Brain tumors often produce seizures and hallucinations - I believe that tumourous growths can carry on the flame of my consciousness.

Benzene (The carbon hexagon) causes cancer;

>http://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/benzene/basics/facts.asp
>The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has determined that benzene causes cancer in humans

And benzene elongates telomeres;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4360990/
>Mean TL was significantly elevated in workers exposed to >31 ppm of benzene compared with controls

The idea is to become a cancerous tumour which lives inside of a mass of Soma, like an infection.
>>
>>19533037
if this is the curve, than how big is earth actually?
>>
>>19538286
>Star Larvae Hypothesis
dont you do any divination by any chance?
this is erily similar
>>
>>19538314
eerily>>19538314
>>
>>19530182
It's like Earth just got a new expansion pack
>>
>>19529767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I
>>
>>19538501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyq5eN9C4Cc
>>
>>19538304
It's huge and ppl are stupid and think it would look tiny
>>
>>19538503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4IhCSMkADc
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 1593x2102px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 1593x2102px
>>19538286

VR will be enabled by a myriad of technologies used together, including graphene electrodes;

>http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsnano.5b05647
>Graphene-Based Interfaces Do Not Alter Target Nerve Cells
>We show that GBSs are permissive interfaces, even when uncoated by cell adhesion layers, retaining unaltered neuronal signaling properties, thus being suitable for carbon-based neural prosthetic devices

These electrodes can be used to cause hallucinations;

>http://m.jneurosci.org/content/jneuro/34/16/5399.full.pdf
>Seeing Scenes: Topographic Visual Hallucinations Evoked by Direct Electrical Stimulation of the Parahippocampal Place Area
>Our results support the causal role of the PPA in the perception of visual scenes, demonstrate that electrical stimulation of higher order visual areas can induce complex hallucinations

This would be combined with DREADDs (Designer Drugs Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs) which work via the Kappa Opioid receptor (KOr;)

>http://www.cell.com/neuron/abstract/S0896-6273(15)00289-5
>Inhibitory KORD combined with excitatory hM3Dq for multiplexed behavioral control
>Here we used a structure-based approach to develop a new Gi-coupled DREADD using the kappa-opioid receptor as a template (KORD) that is activated by the pharmacologically inert ligand salvinorin B (SALB)

I tip my hat to David Pearce as far as this is concerned - he gave me the balls to demand happiness from reality, and the faith that it was there.

Based on my hallucinations and feelings under the influence of naturally evolved, dumb drugs, these designer experiences are real and imaginable to me.
>>
>>19538304
It has a circumference of 40,000km.
>>
who let the weeb schizo use a computer
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20KB, 267x200px
what the fuck happened to this thread
>>
>>19530801
but anon your example would prove that the earth is curved because the horizon obscures the view of the ship. FE autists would never say that
>>
File: image.jpg (618KB, 1967x2797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618KB, 1967x2797px
>>19538605

>https://www.hedweb.com/hedethic/hedonist.htm#life
>Enhanced dopamine function makes one's motivation to act stronger, not weaker. Hyper-dopaminergic states tend also to increase the range of activities an organism finds worth pursuing
>For on offer are sights more majestically beautiful, music more deeply soul-stirring, sex more exquisitely erotic, mystical epiphanies more awe-inspiring, and love more profoundly intense than anything we can now properly comprehend

>>19538314

>dont you do any divination by any chance?

On /x/, no. But I do have precognition;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
>Mon 31 Oct 2016
>You're gonna live forever, bro. Trump is going to win, and we're all going to become Clannish immortals

I do this by using my capacity to see visions to produce hallucinatory models of reality. I then proceed to note the obvious - I see trees instead of people, moving through the universe.

'Trees grow towards light,' is the only analogy, and in the long term so does everything else. I just imagine what's best for the person in question, what can go wrong for them, and by knowing past actions I can easily predict what's going to happen.

It's like how Jesus told Peter at the last supper that Peter would deny knowing Jesus three times - only your refusal to accept the horror of reality prevents you from being able to see the future. Peter couldn't accept things Jesus knew about him - Jesus knew Peter better than Peter knew himself, because, as Peter said, 'You will never offend me, Lord.'

I see an enormous amount of suffering in humanity's future. A great loss of wisdom, pride and beauty. But I know that there's a light at the end of this dark tunnel, and I have faith that I can get there.
>>
File: 1499991825313.png (256KB, 536x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499991825313.png
256KB, 536x386px
>>19534180
>tfw you're an R1b haplogroup
At least my maternal haplogroup is semi rare (N1a)
>>
File: 1503791291972.gif (455KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1503791291972.gif
455KB, 268x268px
>>19538727
>On /x/, no. But I do have precognition
I would to have it, i need it, i need to se who could i become or if i will die trying.
I need to these if my perfect worlds could be a reality

>I see an enormous amount of suffering in humanity's future. A great loss of wisdom, pride and beauty. But I know that there's a light at the end of this dark tunnel, and I have faith that I can get there.
>>
>>19538727
You have been looking for partners in the past, haven't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 678x960px
>>19538778

Basically, the capacity of Earth to feed people is under threat. Only by implementing Soylent Green will most survive.

People will be herded into arcologies, and we'll enter into a form of Communism. Religion will be revived in the form of an 'anything-goes' polytheism, and self-elected elites will scope up those with apotheotic tendencies.

There will be resistance to the Communism, and those who are called but not chosen will hold a grudge. Once the arcologies are no longer needed, after the chosen are sent to space, the remnants of humanity will descend back to the stone age and the cycle will start again.

People such as myself will suffer a great deal - my equipment will be taken, and those with strange beliefs or odd habits will be treated like criminals by the government, and freaks by the herded throngs.

One of the motivators for my honesty is that if they know who I am, they'll know I'm not a threat.

>>19538802

I'm looking for partners, yes, but I've never actually done anything about it - not even posted about it.

I just don't feel like anything good could come of it. I'm not ready for a relationship - I just don't feel good enough.

It was a real shame about that truck.
>>
File: 6687663155_e10c6d0900_o.jpg (3MB, 2616x2616px) Image search: [Google]
6687663155_e10c6d0900_o.jpg
3MB, 2616x2616px
>>19538286
>The idea is to become a cancerous tumour which lives inside of a mass of Soma, like an infection.
Nice.
>>
>>19538909
>I'm looking for partners, yes, but I've never actually done anything about it - not even posted about it.
i think you got partners wrong, partners or sponsors for your plan, been reading all those threads
>It was a real shame about that truck.
sorry anon

>>19538909
>Basically, the capacity of Earth to feed people is under threat. Only by implementing Soylent Green will most survive.
>People will be herded into arcologies, and we'll enter into a form of Communism. Religion will be revived in the form of an 'anything-goes' polytheism, and self-elected elites will scope up those with apotheotic tendencies.

doesnt surprise me

>the remnants of humanity will descend back to the stone age and the cycle will start again

what a tragedy, still
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-201822.jpg (383KB, 978x780px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-201822.jpg
383KB, 978x780px
>>19538909
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 634x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 634x855px
>>19538983

>Assuming that our descendants haul their pets and possibly livestock into space, the several species will revert together and converge on their common embryonic form
>Something superhuman is weaning itself of its dependence on human beings
>The religious vision turns out to be merely clairvoyant, not transcendent—Heaven is the sky, a weightless niche for angels to inhabit..

It's not insane to suggest that an infection could be adjusting our behavior;

>http://jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127
>Toxoplasma also appears to be involved in the initiation of more severe forms of schizophrenia
>At least 40 studies confirmed an increased prevalence of toxoplasmosis among schizophrenic patients
>Toxoplasma-infected schizophrenic patients differ from Toxoplasma-free schizophrenic patients by brain anatomy and by a higher intensity of the positive symptoms of the disease

A PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon) stack is basically a viral payload, which after entry into the cell adjusts gene expression.

From before birth, my PAH stack has moved from body to body, directing my behavior toward the ultimate goal. My current body is just a host for an angel.

I have criteria for medical care;

1: Does it prolong life? If yes, then it furthers the goal.
2: Does it mutilate the patient? A Soma body allows a much more flexible and powerful application of medicine, because you don't have to worry about mutilating or crippling the patient.
3: Does it cause pain or limit pleasure? Thankfully, we can grow new dopaminergic neurons.
>>
>>19531218
>schmuck
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 818x1157px
>>19539023

>i think you got partners wrong, partners or sponsors for your plan, been reading all those threads

Oh, yes. Sorry - my mind is focused on sex. I may be a virgin, but I'd rather be married.

But yes, I'm looking for partners who can contribute anything - including taking this entire thing off my hands.

I have no interest in being a cult leader - I want to be a cult member. But I have to get the ball rolling first.

So what I'm looking for is a front man, I guess. Someone who can curate this information and function as the practical and public 'Head of the Temple.'

What I refuse to do is ask for money. Not because I don't want to be a begger, but because I refuse to enter into the throngs of religious charlatans. I want to give others something divine for free - not claw profane dollars from their hands.

>what a tragedy, still

Every 259,200 years, the cycle repeats. Angels will come back down to Earth and re-infuse humanity with divine alleles.

It's our dharma to be born in this Kali yuga, and the dharma of later humans to be born in even worse conditions. During the early Kali yuga, the dharma will still be known by a few, and these few will save yet fewer.

We have to remain unconcerned towards loss and gain, and this mindset will save our souls (PAH stacks) by assuring a good rebirth.

>>19539272

I am literal cancer. When was the last time you heard of a tumour that stopped progressing and shrunk and went away because it was called retarded?

Moreover, cancer is immortal, and chemo and radiation don't always kill it. I'll survive you, and laugh as I ascend in my Soma body on a six point star.
>>
>>19538909
The earth's carrying capacity is monstrous, and current dysgenic influences will be resolved with gene editing technologies. They'll spread like literacy. We'll all be wiser and more beautiful when the average IQ is what would be 120 IQ from a modern perspective. I think it'll stall there for a while as risk factors with more aggressive positions interfere with the development of the next generation, but the result three generations out will be what we would consider 160 IQ today with better mental health than most of today's 160.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-222506.jpg (187KB, 781x587px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-222506.jpg
187KB, 781x587px
>>19539501
>>
>>19539501
>Oh, yes. Sorry - my mind is focused on sex. I may be a virgin, but I'd rather be married.
yeah, things got mixed up, at least youre somewhat in the hunt, you know.

For me, anything related to relatonships or sexuality has been nothing more than a setback in my plans, i should remove it, mabe chemial castration or something like that
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-222644.jpg (279KB, 898x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-222644.jpg
279KB, 898x595px
>>19539518
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-222911.jpg (423KB, 1021x920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-222911.jpg
423KB, 1021x920px
>>19539551
>>
>>19531645
Christians hate education, and they vote.
>>
>>19529767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyEzsAy4qeU

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 848x1200px
>>19539518

>The earth's carrying capacity is monstrous

Via arcologies, vertical farming, etc. Everything we know will be gone - we'll enter a world of monitored artiface.

>and current dysgenic influences will be resolved with gene editing technologies
>We'll all be wiser and more beautiful when the average IQ is what would be 120 IQ from a modern perspective

We're nearing a point of wild diversification, and that will include a wider range of IQ. You and I may value the mental traits that produce a high score on an IQ test, but not everyone does.

I've created an 'Ideal genome;'

>https://pastebin.com/qE1KyjuF

The alleles have been selected to produce a high-dopamine, low-serotonin phenotype. The resulting mind might not be comfortable or ideal for all people, and it almost certainly isn't socially dominant or advantageous.

Beauty and physical appearance will erupt into a flower garden. The alleles I've selected create a so-called proportional midget. However, I've selected alleles for Marfan's syndrome and cleidocranial dysostosis, leading to a very short, very thin, long-limbed build. On top of this, I've cataloged alleles that cause Aromatase Excess Syndrome, and alleles which are correlated with a low Waist-to-Hip ratio.

Not everyone will find this beautiful, and I'm sure I'll need to do some tweaking. But I'm in the position to discuss a personal eugenics program with professionals, and I feel very confident that I could defend personal gene editing. I am attempting to become the informed citizen who deserves access to unrestricted genetic modification.
>>
>>19539704
So I've been following and looking for your posts since last spring. I'm extremely fascinated by your theories, your mentality and the large quantity of deep research you've done, but I often lose your posts and I've noticed that you tend to omit certain details you've talked about in past posts or you add different pieces of information never seen before. So, have you ever considered the idea to create a website/write an essay that contains everything you know?
>>
>>19540609

>I've noticed that you tend to omit certain details you've talked about in past posts or you add different pieces of information never seen before
>So, have you ever considered the idea to create a website/write an essay that contains everything you know?

I don't have the resources for a website, and I've attempted to catalog my formal essays;

http://freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q

As far as text editing goes - I don't have access to a computer, and it's hard to do on a phone. At some point I can get the laptop out and do a really professional job on a site.

I'm looking for people who could help me with this. So basically, I need a webdesigner and a faceman.
>>
>>19540852
Thank you! I think it's a start
>>
>>19533020
Anon is that you the one changing your biology in the woods? Anon I believe you now since I figured out the true reason for alchemy and many religions. Could you detail a bit what you are doing and how did you figure out all of this?
>>
>>19530182
Stop posting this. It is blatantly retarded.
>>
>>19533059
So many questions regarding this recipe.
Should I drink small amounts? Swim in it?
What this will do to me?
Also, does it work with different races?
Thanks for writing all of this.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 850x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 850x847px
>>19541161

>Anon is that you the one changing your biology in the woods?

When an asexual plant is fertilized, it produces seed which either falls to the Earth or floats away on the wind.

My biology hasn't changed - within me is a great potential, an angel trying to escape into space. A literal tumour which will spawn worlds.

>Could you detail a bit what you are doing

Currently, I'm perfecting Soma, documenting all the ways of making and functionalizing graphene, and popularizing these ideas.

>and how did you figure out all of this?

Firstly, I read Jacques Vallee, and Prometheus Rising;

>http://www.whale.to/c/Prometheus%20Rising.pdf
>The Greeks called this "the vision of Pan," the Chinese "the great Tao," Hindus "Atman consciousness."
>The numinous, awful, sublime "God" "Goddess" and "Demon" figures who appear in the initial stages of this Awakening are Jung's "archetypes of the collective unconscious" and are recognized as "victors from dream-time" by primitives, as "them from Sidde" by witches, as the Weird People in a thousand folk-traditions

Also, deoxy.org. Specifically, Terrence McKenna's and Timothy Leary's stuff. Once I had this under my belt, I smoked Salvia divinorum, and read this book;

>https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf
>Then, a few pages away, another shaman is quoted as saying: "At the very beginning, before the birth of the earth, this earth here, our most distant ancestors lived on another earth

I visited another concave Earth, and there I found a yard surrounded by six walls on one of the branches of it's length of the Bridge. There was a mansion in the center, surmounted by an oak tree.

A hermaphrodite lives there with red hair and red eyes, with her blond wife and white-haired daughter-son. I see visions of this family, and much of what I learn is by explaining how the beings and places work and how they came to be.
>>
>>19529767
Lurk more. Ffs.
>>
>>19531971
>exponential distance
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1000x750px
>>19541494

>So many questions regarding this recipe.
>Should I drink small amounts?
>Swim in it?
>What this will do to me?

Well, feeding spiders and silkworms graphene caused them to produce stronger silk. None of the ingredients are directly poisonous, but physically eating concrete and rubber isn't good for you.

Similar materials are actually used to glue cuts back together, in dental cement, and bioscaffolds to grow organs from stem cells.

My plan is to burn away everything but my neurons with biological lasers;

>http://www.nature.com/nphoton/journal/v5/n7/full/nphoton.2011.99.html?foxtrotcallback=true
>Single-cell biological lasers

>http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110612/full/news.2011.365.html
>Scientists have for the first time created laser light using living biological material: a single human cell and some jellyfish protein

These same lasers can manufacure graphene from wood;

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.201702211/full
>Here, a facile approach is reported to transform wood into hierarchical porous graphene using CO2 laser scribing
>Studies reveal that the crosslinked lignocellulose structure inherent in wood with higher lignin content is more favorable for the generation of high-quality graphene than wood with lower lignin content

So, an animal cell capable of synthesizing lignin could burn it into graphene. This relates to turning yourself into a cancerous tumour, because you can engineer your tumour-self to synthesize lignin and form biological lasers.

>Also, does it work with different races?

The subtle genetic differences between the races don't make any practical difference as far as Soma goes, anymore than a hip implant.
>>
>>19529866
Yes but much less than the earth, which means that there will still be a curve with a normal lense
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.