[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im doing kubera mudra all day im doing automatic chanting all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Xe5mXNMY.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xe5mXNMY.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
im doing kubera mudra all day

im doing automatic chanting all day, i even chant in my dreams

but my life is not getting better, i still have materialistic desires

what else should i do
>>
Be.
>>
>what else should i do?
understand
>>
Another anon who falls in the claws of SSRF, drop us a line when you have one fucking hundred demons inside you who rape your butthole 24/7 and your life is a living hell like everyone else who went there.
>>
>>19529540
fpbp
/thread
>>
chanting must be destroyed
>>
>>19529534
Change the technique go outside where is green and nature, focus on the green and understand the concept of nature and balance. Think and interpret all that is around don't just stay there and wait, be intrigued by how nature works and try to be fascinated by it. In time when you distract yourself with this you will start forgetting about the materialistic things. Never try to suddently leave material behind, always try to get rid of the feeling but changing it with something else.

Imagine a box, this box is filled with X. The box can never be empty so you have to remove X and get Y. The box will always be full but you gradually remove X and replace with Y.

X is materialistic desire.
Y is connection and need to be part of a greater perfect system that fills you better then X.

X is solitude that you fill with material things.
Y is what gay blind hippies believe is Love and they are addicted like a drug or like a materialistic desire, if you have the right amount you feel great.

Always do small steps never try to jump, you will see that all is easy with small steps.
>>
>>19529534
accept that you are a materialistic being that is also an spiritual being, only by recognizing and accepting yourself you'll be able to detach from those things that you feel are keeping you from reaching further into your path.

Also don't try to force you into instant illumination, that is not likely, try taking it a little easier and be free of expectations, expectations will negate your ability to FEEL the progress you are doing.

good luck anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.