[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hindu practicioners I've been reading this book, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: radha-krishna.jpg (490KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
radha-krishna.jpg
490KB, 1280x800px
Hindu practicioners

I've been reading this book, and I came about this section about an 'Adamson and Ratta' which lead me to Sri Krishna and and Radha. (Don't let the names trip you up, all the names are wonk)

In the text, it even refers to Adamson as being 'The first of the violet Race' and he Founded a civilization on the easternmost nodite territory (Hindustan)

Can someone read some of that section and let me know if I'm onto something.
If true, Krishna is the first son of the biblical Adam and Eve, this will also feed an origin story of the Greek, Iranian, and Sumerian origin stories.

77:4.13.About 35,000 B.C. Adamson visited one of the easternmost of the old Vanite settlements to found his center of civilization.

5. Adamson and Ratta
77:5.1.Having delineated the Nodite antecedents of the ancestry of the secondary midwayers, this narrative should now give consideration to the Adamic half of their ancestry, for the secondary midwayers are also the grandchildren of Adamson, the first-born of the violet race of Urantia.
>>
5. Adamson and Ratta
77:5.1.Having delineated the Nodite antecedents of the ancestry of the secondary midwayers, this narrative should now give consideration to the Adamic half of their ancestry, for the secondary midwayers are also the grandchildren of Adamson, the first-born of the violet race of Urantia.
77:5.2.Adamson was among that group of the children of Adam and Eve who elected to remain on earth with their father and mother. Now this eldest son of Adam had often heard from Van and Amadon the story of their highland home in the north, and sometime after the establishment of the second garden he determined to go in search of this land of his youthful dreams.
77:5.3.Adamson was 120 years old at this time and had been the father of thirty-two pure-line children of the first garden. He wanted to remain with his parents and assist them in upbuilding the second garden, but he was greatly disturbed by the loss of his mate and their children, who had all elected to go to Edentia along with those other Adamic children who chose to become wards of the Most Highs.
77:5.4.Adamson would not desert his parents on Urantia, he was disinclined to flee from hardship or danger, but he found the associations of the second garden far from satisfying. He did much to forward the early activities of defense and construction but decided to leave for the north at the earliest opportunity. And though his departure was wholly pleasant, Adam and Eve were much grieved to lose their eldest son, to have him go out into a strange and hostile world, as they feared, never to return.
>>
>>19529106
77:5.5.A company of twenty-seven followed Adamson northward in quest of these people of his childhood fantasies. In a little over three years Adamson's party actually found the object of their adventure, and among these people he discovered a wonderful and beautiful woman, twenty years old, who claimed to be the last pure-line descendant of the Prince's staff. This woman, Ratta, said that her ancestors were all descendants of two of the fallen staff of the Prince. She was the last of her race, having no living brothers or sisters. She had about decided not to mate, had about made up her mind to die without issue, but she lost her heart to the majestic Adamson. And when she heard the story of Eden, how the predictions of Van and Amadon had really come to pass, and as she listened to the recital of the Garden default, she was encompassed with but a single thought—to marry this son and heir of Adam. And quickly the idea grew upon Adamson. In a little more than three months they were married.
77:5.6.Adamson and Ratta had a family of sixty-seven children. They gave origin to a great line of the world's leadership, but they did something more. It should be remembered that both of these beings were really superhuman. Every fourth child born to them was of a unique order. It was often invisible. Never in the world's history had such a thing occurred. Ratta was greatly perturbed—even superstitious—but Adamson well knew of the existence of the primary midwayers, and he concluded that something similar was transpiring before his eyes. When the second strangely behaving offspring arrived, he decided to mate them, since one was male and the other female, and this is the origin of the secondary order of midwayers. Within one hundred years, before this phenomenon ceased, almost two thousand were brought into being.
>>
>>19529114
77:5.7.Adamson lived for 396 years. Many times he returned to visit his father and mother. Every seven years he and Ratta journeyed south to the second garden, and meanwhile the midwayers kept him informed regarding the welfare of his people. During Adamson's life they did great service in upbuilding a new and independent world center for truth and righteousness.
77:5.8.Adamson and Ratta thus had at their command this corps of marvelous helpers, who labored with them throughout their long lives to assist in the propagation of advanced truth and in the spread of higher standards of spiritual, intellectual, and physical living. And the results of this effort at world betterment never did become fully eclipsed by subsequent retrogressions.
77:5.9.The Adamsonites maintained a high culture for almost seven thousand years from the times of Adamson and Ratta. Later on they became admixed with the neighboring Nodites and Andonites and were also included among the "mighty men of old." And some of the advances of that age persisted to become a latent part of the cultural potential which later blossomed into European civilization.
>>
>>19529124
77:5.10.This center of civilization was situated in the region east of the southern end of the Caspian Sea, near the Kopet Dagh. A short way up in the foothills of Turkestan are the vestiges of what was onetime the Adamsonite headquarters of the violet race. In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range, there successively arose at various periods four diverse cultures respectively fostered by four different groups of Adamson's descendants. It was the second of these groups which migrated westward to Greece and the islands of the Mediterranean. The residue of Adamson's descendants migrated north and west to enter Europe with the blended stock of the last Andite wave coming out of Mesopotamia, and they were also numbered among the Andite-Aryan invaders of India.
6. The Secondary Midwayers
77:6.1.While the primary midwayers had a well-nigh superhuman origin, the secondary order are the offspring of the pure Adamic stock united with a humanized descendant of ancestors common to the parentage of the senior corps.
>>
shameless bump
>>
If true, Sumerian religion dates back 200,000 to 35,000 years. And the leaders of the sumerian religion were fallen extraterrestrials
>>
File: Nisa-Overview-2015.jpg (112KB, 1024x408px) Image search: [Google]
Nisa-Overview-2015.jpg
112KB, 1024x408px
>>19529131
in this it appears they are speaking of Nisa, its now a world heritage site.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisa,_Turkmenistan
>>
>>19529100
What parallels are you seeing between this and Sri Radha-Krishna? For instance - Krishna and Radha have no children together.
>>
>>19529304
my assumption is that there was a lot lost in translation between 35,000bc and 1,500bc when it was brought by the aryans.

This region that the text states is where the Aryan Race was formed(according to this text) as well as the appropriate location for where the Aryans should have come from.

The name is wildly close, Radha and Ratta.

the name Adamson and Sri Krishna could be a translation difference. We (modern humans) no longer have(to public knowledge) a known audio form of the Aryan languages.

It specifically states that Krishna was colored violet.

If true, the version of history that was transmitted through the oral histories to the point of India is missing details. That would not suggest that India got a weaker version, but is far more amazing that the Hindu would derive so much metaphysical knowledge out of a partial story.
>>
I'm new to this stuff but what does Hinduism have to do with Adam and Eve from the Bible? How do you know Krishna is Adam's son?
>>
>>19530514
psychotic delusions
>>
>>19529100
what's the book? it sounds like a whole lotta bullshit. hinduism is literally glorified demon worship, you know that right?
>>
>>19530533
You know there are Hindus who say the exact same thing about Christianity right? How do you know your religion is the correct one?
>>
>>19530514
I found it through Radha, then saw the Violet Race reference and it appears to be Radha/Ratta

>>19530519
Delusion is assming that there is no history thats not discovered, while gobleki tepi and Nisa stares you in the face.

I'm working to uncover occulted secrets of history, and your neet

>>19530533
Urantia Book

Yeah I know of hinduism, but it also does include a Trinity concept as well as some things that point parallels with Christianity.

If I'm right, then this is a thread that may point to the origins of some of our world religions.
>>
>>19530555
What is the violet race and what is radha/ratta
>>
>>19530574
>>19530574
Ratta is a character in the book, and I'm looking to tie it to Krishnas Radha.

The book I'm reading makes some HUGE statements that appear to be easily investigated. Something like a race of people with Violet colored skin should show up in historical references.

The Violet Race is the children of Adam an Eve.
>>
>>19530587
>The Violet Race is the children of Adam an Eve.
Does the Bible make any mention of this
>>
>>19530587
Violet has nothing to do with nationality or race, and everything to do with spiritual development.
>>
>>19530593
No it doesnt, but the Jewish texts (OT), as I have come to realize, are an aggrandized version of Jewish History.

300 people become 30,000.

I'm not even convinced that Jesus had to die on the cross, the 'Sacrificial Lamb' was an afterthought pushed by the Romans who wanted to keep Ceasar as a God. Ceaser with the Jews, created a new future and destroyed the old one. The (((Catholic Church))) became Very very profitable enterprise. Then was directed to destroy all of the jews enemies. Jews made the Catholics into a Golem.
Had Jesus not been killed by the sadduccess, would we not be able to reach heaven?
It appears that he was killed, and everyone realized he was the real deal and then went into occultation mode.
Conveniently the Library of Alexandria was burned 15 years after Jesus death. The only library in the world that would contain all of the literal historical texts of our history.
>>
>>19530462
>my assumption is that there was a lot lost in translation between 35,000bc and 1,500bc when it was brought by the aryans.
>This region that the text states is where the Aryan Race was formed(according to this text) as well as the appropriate location for where the Aryans should have come from.
If you are going with an archeological basis, then mention of Krishna is barely present in the Vedic texts. Brahma, Manu, or Prajapati would be a closer parallel to what I see described.
>The name is wildly close, Radha and Ratta.
Phonetic similarity is not much to go on. Radha is also called Radhe, Radhika, and Radharani. You would have to look into the meaning of the names to put weight behind this. I don't know what the source language is for your passages.

>the name Adamson and Sri Krishna could be a translation difference.
What is the source language for your passages? Comparing romanizations and translations will not work for this kind of parallel.

>It specifically states that Krishna was colored violet.
No it does not.
>>>19530507
>>
>>19530651
Thanks for participating.
I incorrectly stated that Krishna was violet colored, that was intended to state Adamson had violet color

Adamson
- Violet Skin
- Married to Ratta
- Supernatural Being
- Lived between Mesopotamia and India
- 35,000 BC
- Had access to advance technologies

Krishna
- Depicted as having Bluish hue skin <https://plus.google.com/101219681155301899550/posts/Q1hGRHpEBpj>
- Married to Radha
- Supernatural Being
- Lived north/northwets of India
- Date unknown, however Vedic/Brahman text wre introducd 1,500 BC
- Had access to advanced technologies, Vimanas
>>
>>19530690
79.2. The Andite Conquest of India

20,000 BC India became tinged with Adamic Blood

15,000 BC First extensive andite movement twoards India

10,000 BC Andites submerged
79.3. Dravidian India

16,000 BC Sethites entered

11,000 BC Triunity teachings haddegenerated into the Fire God

7,000 BC Dravidians maitained Regular Trade routes to Mesopotamia
>>
>>19530765
Texts
Vedas

1500-800BC
Rigveda

1500-1100BC
Samaveda

1200-800BC
Yajurveda

1100-800BC
Atharveda

1000-800BC
Upanishads

900-300BC
Bhagavad Gita

400BC-300AD
Puranas

200-1500AD
Itihasa

400BC - 400AD
Ramayana
Mahabharata
>>
>>19530690
>violet skin
Do you know the source language for this? I would interested in comparing the actual descriptions.
>Married to
Krishna did not marry Radha. Krishna's first wife is Rukmini.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rukmini
Various sources name Radha's husband as Ayan Ghosh, Ayan Radha, Abhimanyu (not the son of Arjuna), and Chandrasena.
>35,000/1,500 BC
If Krishna is the same as Adamson, why would there be little to no mention of Krishna until well after the Vedic period? The earliest mentions of Krishna converge around 600 BC, and his description as the Supreme Person doesn't arise until around 300 AD in the Harivamsa.
>>
>>19530796
The source language would have been proto-Iranian/aryan/indian.

>Radha Just a side boo
My mistake, i'll update my record

>no mention
I'm not sure, it could have to do with the invention of writing in 3100BC and by that point the oral traditions were already 28000 years old.

Found some stuff on cites in the area. Still working through the details.
All details are coming from Wikipedia.
>>
I'll be back and work on this later, i've found some cities that seem to match up with the andite expansion towards the orient.

Urantia Book
Paper 77. The Midway Creatures
Children of Adam mixed with Nodites
inculdes Tower of Babel, Adamson and Ratta, and the Rebel Midwayers (Likely the Thoth and related characters)

Paper 78. The Violet Race after the days of Adam

Paper 79. Andite Expansion in the Orient
>>
>>19530555
>Urantia Book
holy fucking kek, you could have led with that so i didnt have to read all this bullshit
>>
>28000 year old oral tradition
>somehow survived the ice age and other natural phenomenon

>be ancient egyptian or near-eastern civilization
>sand destroys >90% of your remnants in less than a few thousand years, including the oral tradition mystery schools

makes you think
>>
>>19531083
Only person who says that has never read it
>>
>>19530533
no it's not you fool
>>
>>19531104
With plenty of occultations
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.