[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on N,N-Dimethyltryptamine? Personally I feel like t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Dimethyltryptamine_27feb.gif (277KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Dimethyltryptamine_27feb.gif
277KB, 256x256px
Opinions on N,N-Dimethyltryptamine? Personally I feel like the place you go on DMT, is the place you go after death.

In a study conducted from 1990 through 1995, University of New Mexico psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that some volunteers injected with high doses of DMT reported experiences with perceived alien entities. Usually, the reported entities were experienced as the inhabitants of a perceived independent reality that the subjects reported visiting while under the influence of DMT.[13] In a September 2009 interview, Strassman described the effects on participants in the study. He stated that "subjectively, the most interesting results were that high doses of DMT seemed to allow the consciousness of our volunteers to enter into non-corporeal, free-standing, independent realms of existence inhabited by beings of light who oftentimes were expecting the volunteers, and with whom the volunteers interacted. While 'typical' near-death and mystical states occurred, they were relatively rare." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>>
File: poster---meaning-of-life.jpg (1MB, 1158x1600px) Image search: [Google]
poster---meaning-of-life.jpg
1MB, 1158x1600px
>>19528744
The trip was so familiar, the smell was bad but somehow I'd experienced it before.

Drifting from this waking reality was as if falling asleep but i was aware of it. Although my senses were being either shut down or I simply wasn't able to control them anymore I was met with darkness and no feeling. But not nothingness.

The good turned into a beautiful flower/Mandala and once I had the courage to accept and go through it it felt like I was a million miles from where I was, but it was were I came from. Very hard to explain but it made so much sense; like all the questions were finally answered by accepting the fact that even if you were to leave this place you have to go somewhere, you can't just up and vanish, there will always be something to experience and that was the most liberating feeling ever, heaven, hell purgatory, reality, they're all just experiences and it'll go forever.

Never touched psychedelics after that.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.