[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It will happen when the weather cools >September is here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>It will happen when the weather cools
>September is here and weather is getting cooler
>September 23rd scheduled for big happening
>2 manmade hurricanes (forcing God's hand) fucking over US and more probably on the way
>Yellowstone swarm now one of the biggest (2,300 earthquakes)
>NASA is going to drill into Yellowstone (forcing God's hand again)
>WW3 seems like its around the corner
Is this it lads?
>>
>>19528738
>September is here and weather is getting cooler
112 here
>>
i fucking hope so, get me off this ride.
>>
>>19528738
>It will happen when the weather cools
That's only half of the time.
>>
Damn my birthday is the 25... i think im not going to get the slice of cake from the work
>>
>>19528738
Yellowstone earthquakes are a good thing, it means it's releasing pressure. Also NASA is not going to drill into it, they would need to make the largest drill ever constructed to even reach the magma, and NASA's funding is not nearly impressive enough for this
>>
>>19528738
the sooner Sept 23 passes the better. no one will know the exact date shit goes down because Jesus himself said it would be like a thief in the night.
>>
>>19528929
truth
>>
22 more days till we find out
>>
It's a bit cooler here, but only because I live in Houston and we just got demolished by a hurricane. Isn't it hot as fuck in other parts of the country?
>>
>>19528801
AZ?
>>
>>19528738
What's supposed to happen?
Man is creating disasters to kill billions to trigger God to intervene? That's honestly the coolest thing I've ever heard. Humans rule.
>>
>>19528738
>WW3 seems like its around the corner
except that it's not
>>
>>19528738
We're closer to a second civil war than to a third world war.
>>
>>19529513
A second civil war would lead to a third world war
>>
>>19529513
>>19529517
Stop. This """""race war""""" is made up so we're not taking about real issues like the environment or renewable energy so fat cats can keep raking in cash at the planet's expenSe.
>>
>>19528929

Nah. Deepest hole ever dug was 8mi deep. Magma chamber starts 5mi deep. It'll be difficult to get there though

The magma chamber isnt in the mantle. We haven't even drilled half way through the crust to the mantle yet.

The problem is heat and pressure on the drill bits
>>
>>19529404
I'm almost positive because it's fucking hot here in glendale.
>>
>>19528738
WW3 isn't until 2036 and Suzuha wasn't even born yet. Smh
>>
>>19529530
Who is talking about a race war?
I'm talking about the growing fascist movement that's becoming more violent all the time vs the madly patriotic.

People have already died and now antifa are talking about firearms training and guns being supplied when they assemble.

"It's cool if we use guns even if we don't like the 2nd amendment if it's to fight fash" is the justification.

A bunch of kids impressionable enough to buy the antifa bullshit vs a bunch gun nuts witg ex-marines and law enforcemebt on their side SOUNDS laughably one-sided until you realize antifa are never disarmed at events meanwhile the right ARE.

All it takes is a handful of antifa kids popping off at unarmed conservatives. Next rally the conservatives'd come out ib force armed to the teeth and looking for a fight (basically, what happened in Charlottesville but with guns) and we've seen how that plays out.

The media will (as always) spin it to be a "far-right nazi rally" and pin the blame entirely on the right while failing to mention antifa after having skimmed over the shooting that lead to it as much as possible.

People on both sides of the aisle are juatifiably pissed, large gatherings with more "muh fash bash" and "muh revengening" and so on.

Not saying it WILL happen and it certainly won't be so simple as this, but it could very well happen and I'm not far off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.