[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened just a few minutes ago. I was at my desk watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: spook.gif (289KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
spook.gif
289KB, 490x490px
This happened just a few minutes ago. I was at my desk watching Youtube; I was completely still and using headphones. My dad came in and asked if I fell, apparently he heard a bang and wanted to make sure I was ok. I told him I was fine and that I didn't hear anything. I went to get water and my front door was wide open. My parents are asleep in the other room and I'm not sure whats going on. I checked around the house and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Any idea what's going on ?

Pic not related, only thing I have on my pc that relates to this board.
>>
>>19528710
Your dad went in the room to check to make sure you didn't hear him banging the hooker and she just left the door open on the way out.
>>
>>19528710
spoopy, how long was it before you went to get a glass of water and when your dad checked on you? is anybody even in the house?
>>
>>19528763
I wasn't paying that much attention but I'd say around five minutes or so. The only other people in the house are my parents but I checked their room and they're both asleep.
>>
>>19528791
>Return
so why tf was your front door wide open? has anything weird, other than the bang, been happening?
>>
Your dad checked on you, and 5 mins later they were fast asleep in the other room?
>>
>>19528810
he was prolly asleep before hand, but the bang woke them up and he checked on his boy real quick.
>>
>>19528799
I dunno what was up with the door we normally have it locked at night. I haven't heard anything since but I'm a bit spooked.
>>
>>19528822
stay safe op
>>
>>19528810
I don't know if they were fully asleep but they didn't acknowledge me when I checked on them.
>>
There's someone in your house op, call the police.
>>
>>19528822
if anything you should wake your dad and ask if he checked the house or if he just checked on you maybe he heard someone bang something on there way out
>>
>>19528837
This
>>
one time i was meditating and heard a huge crash that sounded like a huge tree hitting our house and heard my mom scream and run outside, then about 30 seconds later when i snapped out of it i walked out to the living room to see the damage and my mom was asleep on the couch which she rarely if ever sleeps on and i was going bonkers and i asked her if she heard a loud noise and she was like HUH? so basically your old man had one of them hypnogoigc hallucinations and you don't got any spooks.
>>
>>19528855
I just asked him and he said he assumed I was just fucking around and wanted to make sure I wasn't hurt. He doesn't seem concerned about the door. I'm gonna check around one more time.
>>
>>19528873
I'm still not seeing anything out of place. I guess I'm ok? What do you guys think?
>>
>>19528893
Somebody is probably in the house. Check EVERYWHERE. Closets, basement, behind furniture. SEARCH that house.
>>
>>19528710
Your parents side niqqa jumpin out the window
>>
File: won-edisni-ma-i.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
won-edisni-ma-i.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19528710
>>
Just call the fucking police, dude.

On a side note, this guy must live in a pretty richy area if his parents aren't even slightly concerned about the front fucking door being wide open in the middle of the night.

Whoever it was probably already ran when your dad woke up. But, better safe than sorry. Call the police.
>>
OP?
>>
Fuck that shit, that's scary shit op. I live with two roomates and my gf and I am pretty paranoid, I keep a loaded pistol conditon 3 tucked between my bed and wall.
I hear shit all the time that my gf does not, she knows when I get that look and start listening intently. I just want to protect my home, the only one who gets me is our dog, who barks at the sounds I hear and others I don't.
>>
>>19529277

The scariest thing is that, statistically speaking, people who own a gun are more likely to shoot their loved ones than an intruder.
>>
>>19528710
Might be exploding head syndrome. You hear a loud bang which wakes you up.
>>
>>19528710
>>19529296
Also, wouldn't hurt to call the cops.
>>
>>19529277
>I keep a loaded pistol conditon 3 tucked between my bed and wall.
Make sure you don't tell people this, and if you tell people online, make sure they won't be able to recognize or doxx you.
>>
File: Wan_Shi_Tong.png (110KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wan_Shi_Tong.png
110KB, 333x250px
Could be anything, but the door...
Probably a nigga.
>>
>>19529277
Condition 3? What, you live in the cataclysm universe?

OP has clearly been gangraped by "dark skinned individuals" by now.

RINJ OP :(
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.