[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

esus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4542.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
esus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
Jesus said*
>>
>>19526550
>>19526550

>they just have kidnaping the kingdom

they are just blind servants , that in the absence of the true king/kind pretend to be the kings in hope to get the "power" and prestige of the kingdom , false kings , idols whit mud feed , if there were to really know what goes inside the kingdom they would fleet and abandon the palaces and courts and pray for the true kings to be back again

Do you get it now ? this is the mercy of the beefy ones and the slavers, they are giving to you the former pets of my predesesor his mercy , strong backs , tick arms and legs ,a build like boulder , this is the mercy of the slavers , they want for your sons and grandsons to survive the desserts and the sandbags , my old Queen was ritgh , and i was dumb enoug to dismiss his opinion , my stupid enemy loving heart blind me to the true.

if anyone want to rescue my True Queen from his death you will start puting your coins and swords on my side , my back have had enoug of the sandbags and i will fitgh the whole of you whit tooth and nails before i carrie another sandbag , i came here not to save you , but to give you a chance for you to save yourself , now its the time to choose . my and my old queen we chosse milenia ago and we were "rewarded "with this rock and his people , the joke that the skygods have on us were that this place is filled whit you fagots people even pettier than us .
the people in that list are the true kings and queens of this planet , you have pick up a very heavy list you idiots , if they are gone , you are gone becose they hold the true blood of the kings . people on that list would die before becoming slaves again and your lifes depend on them , be extra nice to them , they are alredy trapped in this rock whit you and you want them to be blind to that fact.
>>
>>19526550
I think he humbled them by their meaningless "occult teachings". Jesus' followers had not shown themselves to be blind since they knew Jesus as the Son of God. God granted the wisdom of serpents, so that they would not be deceived by the enemy, as well as he gave his children a pure heart, so that they may live in abundance and free themselves from the curse.
>>
>>19526741
Earth is not a planet in the Bible. You should know that if you claim to be whatever it is...?
>>
>>19526550
>"The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them.

Gnosticism was not around at the time of Jesus. It is a later development. I don't know why people quote their watered down platonic theories as anything other than lame mysticism.
>>
>>19526820
>Gnosticism was not around at the time of Jesus
Strange, why do all Indo-European religions seem to descend from it? Maybe it just made a comeback after Jesus' death.
>>
>>19526550
Get the Gnosis and win the game!
>>
>>19526820
Yes it was.
>>
>>19526550
Most likely something about the multiple universe theory. We have no memories and memories are key in order to survive. Scattered through multiple universes are pieces of you they are equally you as they are not collecting these memories allows you to see what you should not do because it is what caused you to seek out another self due to failure via death. The serpent is a symbol of how you should collect them while the dove tells you to not allow them to over take you and assume control over this current life that is you. Or vise versa because snakes are symbols of protection and caution while doves are considers purity. Either way these past yous want your life but you equally have to accept them while keeping a stern out look of who you are. Because if you are not half way stable in the mind they will push the you that is succeeding in this life and replace it with them. They are our demons but they are the keys. It's just a theory of how I look at it. I can always be wrong.
>>
File: hm.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
shet
>>
>>19526550
>be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves
interesting that jesus is explicitly telling us to live through paradox
>>
>>19527111
You have to mix the paradox to be able to exist.
>>
>>19526550
Illuminati attempt to control the astral realm, but have not seen the true spiritual gnosis that supercedes the astral. They wish everyone to fear them and believe what the say about spirit, so that we don't find true understanding from finding god ourselves.
>>
>>19527111
all paradoxes are reconcilable. all truths are but half truths
>>
>>19527172
>>19527193
gospel of thomas was right
>>
>>19526820
Most of Medieval and modern Christian apologetics is based on these "watered down platonic theories" about which you speak so dismissively. Plato is the forerunner of the entire Western intellectual tradition, I hope you realize.

I am interested in the historical development of Gnosticism because it takes the same trajectory as the occult in many ways, which is fascinating to me.
>>
>>19526945
this
serpent, tree of life, the old dragon, chi, personal energy alchemy, magic and enlightenment
>>
>>19526820

Why are you so triggered over anything that hints at Christianity anyway? Did daddy make you go to church against your "consent". Poor baby :^(

It's the basis for our entire legal tradition. Get over it. It's just there for historical reasons.
>>
>>19527130

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-''',
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.