[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some type of evil thoughtform is attaching itself to me and disrupting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Some type of evil thoughtform is attaching itself to me and disrupting my shit

I know exactly who sent it, or rather, who accidentally created it and is just trying to pawn it off on me.

How do I get it off/return it? It was attempting to make me think negative thoughts, and I'd like to return it with the same potency with which it hit me. Even moreso, perhaps, but I don't want to involve my own karma in doing so.
>>
Also, when I remove this entity, I need to make sure the stupid person who sent it doesn't try to psychicly bother me or send me any negative attachments again.

Any tips?
>>
>>19526520
I'd recommend black onyx

I always carry some when I interact with a friend from the dark, it's supposedly good for warding off bad energy and attacks like those.

Even if it doesn't work or you don't believe in muh heeling krystuls, it's not going to do you harm by carrying it around.

Beyond that, you have more power than you recognize, anon.

>return it with the same potency
>involve my own karma

Karma doesn't work like that. If you don't want to "involve your own karma" then your goal should just be to dissipate. When you desire retribution; desire wrong for those who wronged you, is when you are "involving your own karma."
>>
>>19526575
>somebody creates negative entity
>sends it to ruin me
>hurr if I send it back I'm just as bad

But my intention is to restore what should be; they should have the negative entity, and I should be fine.

I myself am aware that sending it back could bite me in the ass, but returning it seems "right". Let them deal with the issue they created, you know?

Curious on your thoughts about this.
>>
Demons are making fun of me. But so is God.
>>
>>19526511
You get off x and go be a productive member of society you stupid role-playing faggot
>>
>>19526608
You're probably not innocent if they sent this after you in the first place
>>
>>19526663
>victim blaming

Kys. They sent it because they're an insecure mess, their emotional malaise has nothing to do with me, other than being a target for their personal frustrations. The funny thing is, I used to treat this person like my brother but they continually betray me.

Magick is for women, I just want this shit off me.

I'll dissipate it.
>>
>>19526675
Is your first name Isaac?
>>
>>19526511
Meditate while mentalizing a mirror shield. Those entities are stupid because no smart demon would fuck around with alive beings... We are just too powerful they know it, we don't. Use the mental mirror shield.

If that don't work, try to subjugate the entity making it your slave and arm it with psychic machine guns and say you will give a small percentage of your soul of it make the original offender a lot of pain.

Enjoy!
>>
Tell it to come visit me. I'm running a lost tulpa refuge in my head.
>>
>>19526695
Not in this life.
>>
>>19526663

All you have to do to make someone want to kill you is accidently bruised their ego, are better looking and a little taller than them, it's not always because you're the bad guy. People are fucking insane, and could be plotting against you without you even knowing it
>>
All you have to do is create a tulpa girlfriend for this thoughtform.
>>
>>19526511
>>19526723
>>19526748

OP here. Alright, just give me techniques to destroy it altogether.
>>
Visualize a crystal fractal prison around this thoughtform. Trapit and bargain with it. Have it leave and return to where it came or it stays imprisoned forever. Crush the fractal woth your light to destroy permanently
>>
>>19526511

Pray to Jesus. He will deliver you.
>>
Prison should be a pyramid. Infinity in a confined space
>>
>>19526723
Either you're an absolute roleplaying idiot, or a demon hiding amongst us.

OP, I think you're also super stupid, but in any case you never give any thoughtform, entity or spirit any part of yourself, that is how they work their way in.

>>19526643
10/10.

>>19526927
Get off /x/ you stupid fuck loser and go back to /pol/.

OP, just take responsibility for your own evil desires and stop blaming others, especially stop trying to send "it back".

God, you new generation wiccatards are utterly inept.
>>
>>19526663
I agree.

>>19526675
>>magick is for women

Now I definately agree that you deserve it.
You are a literal village idiot.

>>19526748
>>Running a lost tulpa refuge in my head
>>I'm pretending I can house made up thought creatures in my head because I'm delusional and think it's edgy.

t.goddass Aurhura
>>
>>19526957
>t. womanly faggot

Magick is for women.
>>
>>19526963
Whatever you say, loser.

Have fun with you calcified pineal gland.
>>
>>19526748
Aurora, i love you
>>
>>19526511
Firstly, don't seek revenge. it's not their fault. 2nd, Acknowledge & trust in your ability to cleanse your mind & body. Allow yourself to get rid of all that doesn't serve you. 3rd, go for a swim in the ocean. if it's a parasite it wont stay.
>>
>>19526511
Find yourself a priest
>>
You can't get rid of it. You can't destroy it. It is more powerful than you. It has to leave on it's own.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.