[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had dreams about ayylmaos all week. Two nights ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: original.jpg (366KB, 500x625px)
original.jpg
366KB, 500x625px
I've had dreams about ayylmaos all week. Two nights ago I woke up convinced there was a group of greys hiding in my bedroom and I was way too fucking scared until I managed to fall asleep again. What does this mean?
>>
It means you are paranoid
>>
>>19525846
It means you can easily fool yourself, which contrary to public opinion is a great skill.

I highly recommend you take a walk in a forest or natural space in the middle of the night when it is pitch black. It'll be fun. Just remember: follow your fear.
>>
How old are you? Why would you be afraid of some aylmaos? How come u didnt grab ur gun and check it out? If its aylmaos u ask them what they want ( i would not shoot at one personally), if its an intruder u blast them.
>>
>>19525846
I met greys two nights ago too. I watched a youtube video that was posted here the night before I went to bed and they noticed my awareness and started telepathing with me.

I went through a nonphysical portal, and ended up waking up inside one of their holographic projections. I was with two others. One was saying that they had bioengineered a body that would be able to visit earth and shift the ecosystem. They called us by number. They said to me, return and carry out your mission of bringing absolute truth. They said it with such conviction I knew they were righteous in their mission to ascend the earth.

I woke up feeling very fragile, as my soul had teleported a long distance into a reality not much similar to our own. I was lucky to have been conscious through that, it was such a subtle thing happening on the edge of awareness.
>>
>>19525846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8tsk8PJvI
See if you can notice their awareness appear in your aura.
>>
>>19525846
It means you're spending to much time on sites like this..
>>
File: 1498631091804.jpg (306KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498631091804.jpg
306KB, 500x800px
I've been getting visitations from them in my dreams and astral projections for months now. Ever since I started researching Gnosticism they've been fucking with me and I don't mean that in a good way. The greys that I've seen have been tormenting me and trying to loosh-farm me. I've seen a lot of other anons having similar experiences over the past several months. Mayhaps the veil is being slowly lifted and we're gonna start seeing more and more of this kind of stuff manifesting.
>>
>>19526002
I'm 23 and I'm usually a pretty grounded person. I'm never afraid of aliens whenever I read fiction or see pictures, I just find them cool and enthralling, but the uneasy feeling that comes with these dreams is unlike anything I've felt before, can't move at all.
>>19526073
These dreams I've been having feel so realistic they might not even be just dreams, but I can't help but be skeptical. Thanks for sharing.
>>19526188
Probably this.
>>19526201
I was listening to the Gateway Monroe audios just two weeks ago, can't AP yet but maybe I do it without noticing?
>>
>>19526213

I've only been able to AP a few times successfully now. They've started showing up every time and somehow pushing my astral body back into my physical body. They don't want me to astral project it seems. They also show up whenever I manage to lucid dream and shut it down as fast as they can for some reason. I also get lots of sleep paralysis episodes now where they show up and surround me.
>>
>>19526233
Try associating your awareness with some different direction or something. You should try to inundate your subconscious with a different set of symbols like angels or something. Your mind will bring about what you focus on, so you should focus on experiencing something that won't try to hold you back.
>>
File: ayy lmao are demons.gif (92KB, 382x309px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao are demons.gif
92KB, 382x309px
>>19526273

You think I didn't try that? These things operate independent of my mind. I can control everything in a lucid dream but I sure as hell have no control over these fucks. These are interdimensional entities that can apparently jack into your dreams. Montalk goes into this subject matter if anyone is interested in doing some research on it.
>>
>>19525846
Veil is fading, as other anons have said.
You'll only start seeing them.
You are going to have to actually acknowledge the potential for other life forms to exist
>>
>>19525846
They were not dreams, sub-creature.
>>
>>19525846
they will find you
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>19525846
Your subconscious is training you to defeat them. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
I've conditioned myself to instantly wake up if a grey fuckboi shows up in my dreams, more recently I've taken to attacking them. Last fucker took a headbutt right between those almond fag eyes and the one before that had his head torn in half.

Stay the fuck out of my dreams you weak bastards, or else I'll probe your soft skulls with my fists.
>>
They're physically weak. If you're able to defend against the mindfuck they can be dispatched fairly easily.
>>
>>19526369
What I mean is you should seek out interdimensional beings that won't be so hostile to you. Pleiadians are probably a good bet, they don't like greys all that much, and they are very human friendly. You are tuned into the grey wavelengths, so you should redirect yourself to another wavelength.
>>
File: 2017-04-11 23.01.10.jpg (396KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11 23.01.10.jpg
396KB, 735x960px
They like the taste of your fear. It's like chicken tendies to them.
>>
File: grayman2.jpg (9KB, 286x315px) Image search: [Google]
grayman2.jpg
9KB, 286x315px
>>19527203
So do shadow people, they hang around places of suffering and hopelessness like nursing homes and hospitals. I've wonder if there's a link, because they are dread creatures.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.