[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today's my birthday, and apparently at 2-3 am I got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490133785278.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1490133785278.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
So today's my birthday, and apparently at 2-3 am I got a call from my grandmothers' house, twice. Grandmother said she was asleep and phone not even in her room.

>tfw my dead grandfather called me to wish me a happy birthday

Anyone else have similar spooky situations with dead family?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>19525916
me too
>>
The first time I prayed to god I heard the voice of my dead grandfather saying "hello". Crystal clear. Felt like I went schizoid momentarily. This was a few months ago.
>>
>>19525373
Happy Birthday anon
>>
>>19526262
Do you remember your prayer?
>>
>>19525373
she was banging another old person and he saw your name written down next to her phone and called it thinking you were another suitor. After the second call, your grandmother walked in and said he's my grandson you retard.
>>
>>19525373
My step father has been an atheist and firm denier of the supernatural his entire life. A few weeks after my great uncle passed away my step father walked into the house pale as a ghost and utterly speechless. He was adamant that he had seen my great uncle waving at him. My step father's reaction is what terrified me.

A few years back I was sat at my PC and heard walking outside my room. I thought it was my mother so I called her. No response. I peak out my room and see the very edge of a figure walk into my mother's bedroom. I walk in but nobody is there. I go downstairs to find my mother and tell her I was sure I saw someone walk into her room. We both go and investigate her room just before she bursts into tears. We could both smell a strong specific cleaning chemical, one that my grandmother used to always use when cleaning the house.
>>
>>19525373
Then who was phone?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.