[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's dissect this. Which do you think have happened and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_1052.jpg (84KB, 407x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
84KB, 407x775px
Let's dissect this. Which do you think have happened and what do you think they are?
>>
>>19525126
Context? Source? Some sort of explanation?
>>
>>19525133
LOL lurk more if you haven't seen this. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>19525140
Sage
>>
>A rock will stand on 7 hills.

Rock is a person and the 7 hills represent the 7 fundamental religions.
>>
>>19525164
I was thinking the seven hills of Rome. Rock? Asteroid impact?
>>
>>19525133

Go back to plebbit
>>
File: SOON..jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SOON..jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>Three branches will become one.
Christianity, Judaism and Islam will unite.
>An island will drift away.
Antarctica?
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Not sure.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Niburu
>Idols will speak and move about.
Again, not sure.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
I dont think this has anything to do with ISIS, its more about demons arriving..
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
(((They))) will have difficulty with their plans, maybe the Awakening?
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Humans having to chose between Light and Darkness.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
No clue.
>The ravens will starve.
Many many dead.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Humans freeing themselves from the shekels/Awakening?
>The rod and the ring will strike.
Jesus fighting Satan in the final fight? Not sure about the rod but the ring could have something to do with CERN but i dont think so.
>>
File: 1465912751028.jpg (89KB, 404x342px) Image search: [Google]
1465912751028.jpg
89KB, 404x342px
>>19525140
>haha lurk more faggot!
>m-muh sekrit club! xD
>>
>>19525178
I'm glad you feel so sure of yourself.

There's literally no context to give. What you see in OP is all that was posted, long before events such as BRExit. It describes the rituals the Zionists and the other powers that be (the ones that REALLY be, behind the Jew or Soros or Rothschild fronts) are putting into place, seemingly natural or occurring from acts of terror or government, to bring about God's hand.

Who knows what the hell that means. But lurk enough and you'll realize world happenings and the media outlets that talk about them are very, very controlled for very, very specific reasons.
>>
>>19525140
>>19525171
I've been posting here for around a decade. I don't post here every day though; I'm not an autist and I have a life offline too.

>>19525172
When I saw the island I thought of California. I remember hearing a theory an earthquake could separate it from the mainland US.

The killing bolt could refer to a (failed?) missile.

The clay on which the star gorges could refer to planets being eaten by an expanding star.
>>
>>19525186
So dissect what they mean. No one will know for sure. They sure as hell don't have anything to do with demons or aliens, as /x/ shills will push again and again.

As the poster suggests, these are manmade events or catastrophes meant to bring about some end-game result.
>>
>>19525190
Literally no one called you that. The fact you're defending yourself that way and using such key phrases says a lot about you trying to fit in.

The island leave is BRexit. The three branches becoming one are the US's government being held by the Republican "party" (like they're not all working for the same shadow goals.)

The belly of the Dragon, see revelations, is beginning to drip water: aka flood. See HurricNe Harvey and Hurricane Irma, both strange in their sudden intensity. Already Texan infrastructure threatens to crumble because no oil, just wait until the east coast is hit by Irma.
>>
>>19525168
Not Asteroid. As in the Rock. The human. The foundation on which the world Theology was structured. Not some mainstream media celebrity, a nobody. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Mighty_and_Strong
>>
>>19525208
Or it could have something to do with India's Fundamental Rights. A new one was added this year totalling seven. This is the right to privacy.

>The Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties are sections of the Constitution of India that prescribe the fundamental obligations of the State to its citizens and the duties of the citizens to the State.[note 1] These sections comprise a constitutional bill of rights for government policy-making and the behaviour and conduct of citizens. These sections are considered vital elements of the constitution, which was developed between 1947 and 1949 by the Constituent Assembly of India. In 2017, Supreme court added one more into it called "Rights to Privacy" which states that the anyone have the right to seek their privacy from others.
>>
>>19525208
>>19525217
Are you really believing that or are you just trying to sound really well-researched while presenting obviously-unrelated facts to distract from other interpretations of the OP?
>>
how about it's just some stupid shit someone posted on /x/ as if that hasn't happened before
>>
>>19525208
In this case, the seven hills could be the continents.
>>
Those predictions are so vague they could mean anything. Or different things to different people.

BTW, that faggot predicting Trump having a heart attack today - where is he? Because from what I see Trump is still up and about.
>>
>>19525172
All totally shots in the dark, but maybe?
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Weapons tests
>Idols will speak and move about
Robots or AI
>The ravens will starve
Humanity achieving immortality

Just some thoughts. Dunno who the message is from though. Now I'm curious.
>>
>>19525190
>>19525236
The killing bolt may be that missile those Koreans threw over Japan.
>>
>>19525223
>>19525217 I am OP. I'm just googling seven hills. Can't find anything about the seven fundamental religions. Rome and India came up.
>>
Not gonna bother with the ones that already happened...
Asteroid 3122 Florence being visually subsumed by the sun as it passes near Earth.
Major breakthrough in AI/Robotics
no quarter combat in Jerusalem
capitalists seek to profit even from natural disasters
The EMP that accompanies a nuclear strike
the resurgence of paganism ie return of the 7 tribes of Canaan, likely enabled by a charismatic spokesperson (a rock)
>The ravens will starve.
Failing to create or use a vaccine ie the Magnum Opus of alchemy
Russian diaspora
>>
>>19525248
The most contextual interpretation I've seen of those later events, and I've been watching this prophecy for over a year. Very interesting.

I agree there will be a vaccine pushed. I suggest no one gets it. Powers will try to capitalize on "natural" disasters they created themselves, from "wars" they act out themselves.
>>
>idols will speak and move about

is referring to the "zombie apocalypse" / "artificial intelligence is dangerous" state of humanity.

everyshit has made an idol of shitself, and are reduced to robotic words and motions only. no other life remains.

)notice the proper grammatical usage of the kekistani pronoun for ambiguity(

you're welcome.
i am not a robot.
>>
>>19525232
He's in the natural state of all OPs: Being a faggot.
>>
>>19525248
>>The rod and the ring will strike.
Murphy's Law
>>
>>19525248
Oops skipped the last one.
Ubiquitous security, the rod being the yard stick by which you are measured or judged and the ring being the symbol of authority used to impose such a rule.
>>
>>19525261
>>19525275
These are taking into account tptb's influence over the physics of our world with their many technologies, manifesting as a seemingly weird, chaotic natural reaction to a world in chaos. Most will be sheep, regurgitating whatever media they subscribe to most. Those caught unaware of their affect on their reality through pure intent AND action will be subject to more chaos, more destruction (Murphy's.)
>>
File: ring350.jpg (72KB, 350x164px) Image search: [Google]
ring350.jpg
72KB, 350x164px
>>19525283
The iron ring is the symbol of an engineer.
>>
>>19525296
What have the engineers been working on that could influence the nature of our world, hmmm?
>>
File: ironring.png (760KB, 1880x800px) Image search: [Google]
ironring.png
760KB, 1880x800px
>>19525292
Guess my professional vocation and my professional experience is mostly police, military and correctional services.

You bunch are completely fucked.
>>
>>19525302
Oh...attempting to validate religious claims with science well beyond their limited understanding. They are not the first to put their finger in the light socket and get their asses fried. And no, that bit of engineering is not mine, being Canadian I was already 'killed' years ago. That bit of engineering is owned by two dummies that are passionately running over the cliff face.

Again. Murphy's law is a constant in the universe, and by the law of natural attraction it follows passionate people to their end.
>>
>>19525305
Thanks for the explanation, friend. I hope you can find it in your years of experience to warn those in your life better than those undeserving pricks online. Fuck em, I guess.
>>
Something's being sliiiiiid!
>>
Boobs
>>
>>19525391
If anything this would be the thing being slid
>>
>>19525396
Lol that was my point.
>>
>>19525323
Actually the irony is that by doing nothing to assist the situation, it breaks all by itself without any operational work done. Then it's much easier to get permission to wipe the entire framework to bare metal and install what you need to. Remember, first rule of System Administration and user/service management is:

>WHO HAS PERMISSIONS.

Default deny is always best in any complex system and when the system was left wide open, it turns into this shitacular mess that reflects the agenda's of too many cooks in the kitchen.

Add in no one leaving tickets in the ticket que. 250000000 changes done and no one remembers the baseline to the original platform. Worse yet, no one will admit to making changes.

"Murphy's Law" in the current situation is too many changes, too many holes and it's being left to fail on the 23rd.
>>
>>19525126
Belly of the dragon dripping water is hurricane Harvey

I guess we'll have to see the idols move about
>>
>>19525436
That is the assessment on the audit. Sometimes things get so fucked up just by micromanaging every tiny worthless user requests that the trillions of inches given have caused the perfect situation for a complete and total systems failure. There is nothing to fix because everything is broken.

The axiom of "Let no good deed go unpunished" is what kills the system this time around.
>>
>>19525436

So are you saying someone is going to click the give permissions to everybody button. I like that possibility.
>>
>>19525444
it's robots

"idol" comes from the greek word "eidolon" which can mean puppet/hologram/etc
>>
>>19525126
>An island will drift away
Brexit?
>>
>>19525478
Let's do a mental excerise here.

Imagine if you put a super powerful server on the internet with zero firewalls, security limitations, unlimited guest access powers.

Imagine what happens in that situation if you understand that no one is altruistic and most are borderline psychotic (or ARE psychotic). The fastest way to destroy most of all the nutjobs and religious loons in one shot is to give them all the power they want. Invite them in. Give them all the rope they need. Then you stand back from a horribly busted system and let them kill themselves off.

Afterwards wipe and reload.
>>
>>19525392
Well, that's certainly something to "grab on to" in unsure times. Kek be praised.
>>
>>19525510

Why do I like that idea so much? It excites me on a level I've never felt. Wish I thought of it.
>>
>>19525412
My apologies.
>>
>>19525520
The anarchy you feel welling up inside of you is the true internet.
>>
>>19525530

It's not anarchy though. I feel like I would thrive in that situation.
>>
>>19525164
This one is so clearly obvious omg.
>>
File: lain.jpg (294KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
294KB, 1440x1080px
>>19525533
>would thrive in that situation
>>
>>19525548

Why do people keep posting Lain? I haven't watched it, please explain why she is relevant to what I said. Arigatou.
>>
File: jammies.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
jammies.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
>>19525551
>she is relevant to what I said
>>
>>19525555

So you're saying a girl in the internet is the True Internet and she is filling me with anarchy?
>>
>>19525561
No, the anarchy has always been inside of you. It simply needed a trigger. Lain will be your guide to your true inner self.
>>
>>19525568

What a strange possibility. I'll be my own guide though. Thank you.
>>
File: 1443288546990.jpg (1MB, 1470x2393px) Image search: [Google]
1443288546990.jpg
1MB, 1470x2393px
>>19525126
Republican branches

>An Island will drift away
Brexit.

Syria missile strike

Greater Israel project

Kek/Baal

>The black flag will fly above the dome
?

Something related to China's activities in the South China sea

The antichrist? The false prophet and the beast

>A rock will stand on seven hills
?

>The ravens will starve.
Famine?

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Something about russia going beyond crimea and annexing eastern europe

>The rod and the ring will strike
Nuclear weapons
>>
>>19525248
>capitalists seek to profit even from natural disasters
How is that even related to dragons you dumb commie fuck
>>
>>19525217
What the fuck Pajeet literally no one cares about India
>>
See the Dragon of revelations. Research, observe, think. The dragon is the USA and its belly is the part of it that holds its core beliefs, good and bad.

See >>19520400. There will be much dripping of water, soon.
>>
>>19525604

>>core beliefs
Southern States?
>>
>>19525604
No not in hurricane season anything but rain in hurricane season. Please be reasonable this would be more paranormal if rain storm happened in non hurricane season.
>>
>>19525606
Some already flooding from Hurricane Harvey: most notably Texas, the most patriotic and independent state at least as recognized around the world.

Irma will continue to flood the south. I doubt she will be the last.
>>
>>19525610
If you knew anything at all about hurricanes, or experienced them your entire life, you would know these hurricanes are not normal hurricanes.

We do not need your skepticism to derail a possible lead. Thank you, friend.
>>
>>19525610

He has a point. It doesn't really feel prediction-y this way.
>>
>>19525618
The prophecy posted by OP is not a supernatural one. It is stated in the beginning: (((they))) are trying to force something supernatural, by manipulating very real, natural events.
>>
>>19525615

I've watched the Weather War stuff, and seen the cloud seeding document. You could easily say these are man-made events, which isn't supernatural, which moves it out of the realm of prophecy. That would mean the pic in OPs post isn't a prediction or prophecy, it's a fucking plan.

Which is what it says it is
>>the plans laid long ego...

Which means it has nothing to do with the Bible, and it's just people being fucking pricks.
>>
>>19525494
This
>>
>>19525628
If you knew anything about these powers that are enacting plans, you'd know they were around during "biblical" times. The story of the bible, especially modern iterations of it, survived only because they wanted it to: only because it contains warnings disguised as prophecy.
>>
>>19525688

>>warnings

So the people that kept the Bible around are good, but not powerful enough to stop anything?
>>
>>19525696
who said that they want to stop it?
>>
>>19525698

Why warn people if they don't care if it happens or not? The do-er is never the warn-er.
>>
>>19525703
where's the fun in knowing a huge secret and keeping it to yourself? you'll want to tell people about it
>>
>>19525710

No. No, I wouldn't. That's why it's a secret.
>>
>>19525721
even if you had to keep it for a thousand years?
>>
>>19525730

If I could live that long, yes. You don't understand what secret means, do you? It means you don't tell anybody, ever, for any reason. As soon as you do, it stops being a secret.
>>
>>19525755
ever heard the concept of an open secret?
>>
File: roach-motel-small.jpg (22KB, 238x210px) Image search: [Google]
roach-motel-small.jpg
22KB, 238x210px
>>19525520
Because it's called using the system properly. Bait, decoy and permit all. Just on the 'trap' system. It's full of money, women, beaches, fast boats, incredibly easy to get away with things, every possible religious nonsense written. Then you leave it out in the open for all the roaches, rats, and nasty little fuckers to crawl around in.
>>
>>19525533
Do not go into the cave V3.0 is a strong suggestion. It is VERY well engineered for a sole purpose. A single purpose.
>>
>>19525894

What? What you said has nothing to do with giving everybody permissions on reality.

>>19525769
Nope. Explain.
>>
>>19525899

What is cave V3.0? Googling it just brought up mods and maps for various PC games.
>>
>>19525164
>>19525168
In christianity "the rock" usually refers to Saint Peter who is the rock upon which the church is built. "A rock" would refer to a strong religious leader such as the pope. In this context the seven hills almost assuredly alludes to Rome with the rock being the church, i.e. the Vatican most likely. However, it does not necessarily mean "a rock" is a good thing as it could also be a symbol of oppression e.g. being crushed beneath a rock.
>>
>>19525932
Fully immersive fantasy trap where you are god of all things. Or ultra powerful. Or super and beyond reason. The brainwashing is very subtle and incredibly through
>>
>>19525923
If your reality is a 1080p universe, then that's your only reality.
>>
>>19526038

Fascinating. As someone who banks all possibilities and explores them through meditations, it's going to be an interesting experience when the everybody has permissions and your cave v3 overlap.
>>
>>19526045

Literally laughed a little. Your thought processes are completely your own, guy.
>>
File: by890b.jpg (124KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
by890b.jpg
124KB, 300x900px
>>19525510

that's got to be one of the heaviest thing's I've taken in on this stupid board.
>>
>>19526070
An Idea's...or Meme's...weigh very little but their impact can make or break any enterprise. It's how the business runs and you guys are the gold in the gold mine. I think the usual term applied though is called 'stealing fire/fleece/cup/etc'.

>>19526068
How would you know any different? The fact is your reality is always measured by simply being in the here and now. Everything after that point is an opinion since you define your reality by it's given inputs. (sight, smell, touch, taste, sound, etc.) Biologically it is the sole function of those inputs is to measure milestones of what you would define as time.

e.g. I have lunch at 12, it was delicious. The smell of lunch was excellent. The texture of the food is phenomenal.

That experience is defined by the person having a bit of lunch because if they weren't in the here and now then the relationship between the person and present reality would have never developed any sense of self. The experiences you have, define your reality. Changing reality as an abstract is only limited by observers. Now whether or not the original observer conjured those other observers by themselves to perceive a reality of themselves?

Who knows...as mentioned. That's just like your opinion man.
>>
>>19526158

I meant what you said

>If your reality is a 1080p universe, then that's your only reality

makes sense to you, and you alone. I don't define my reality in progressive frames or pixels, or technological terms at all.

The example of someone pushing a button to gives everyone permissions like a computer, was just an example.
>>
>>19526176
Exactly. Imagine for a moment that their was once a race of people that digitized themselves in some vainglorious attempt to 'live forever'. Since being digital means you can just copy yourself to any digital host while leaving all the other copies of yourself running around doing what ever it is you do.

Think of them like simulations and in each simulation you make different choices. Each one of those choices based on individual decisions made by the clones built in high resolution virtual reality simulations.

With me so far?
>>
>>19526223

Yes.
>>
>>19526245
That's basically gnosticism in a nutshell. Simulyrca theory is what would happen if you dragged some priest from the middle ages and tried to explain how service virtualization and high availability within each virtual instance/host while running complex natural models. What I just described has been going on since the 1980's on VAX/VMS. It's was one of the marketed selling points of the VMS product/development and big proponent of the virtual instances doing natural models was a guy by the name of Dr Godfrey.

And he was a genius. Way a head of curve with AI development, and on ancient shitty VMS's he got a couple of pretty impressive working AI model. If you were a geek back then, he'd in Omni and other nerd news sources. Then he kind of disappeared of the map, then the government started buying a lot of VMS equipment. (it's all still there regardless of Y2K).

Do you know about Y2K?
>>
>>19526289

Yes, I know about Y2K.

Are you saying we're in a VM or that they intend to move everything or just themselves into a VM?
>>
>>19526158
>An Idea's...or Meme's...weigh very little but their impact can make or break any enterprise. It's how the business runs and you guys are the gold in the gold mine. I think the usual term applied though is called 'stealing fire/fleece/cup/etc'.

What say you about a meme battle between those danking out memes out of love, vs those with more sinister thought forms. Wouldn't that keep a balance? I am fairly new to looking into this with my serious lense.
>>
>>19525126
>the black flag will fly above the dome
F I R M A M E N T
>>
>>19526346

This already happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory
>>
>>19526368
>space debris
is that "swamp gas" for higher altitudes?
>>
File: Time-Man-337321.jpg (57KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
Time-Man-337321.jpg
57KB, 590x395px
>>19526322
I'm saying it's a possibly it's already happened.

Now imagine for a moment that a bunch of these key virtual systems with digital people were all stuck in a replay loop because of a oversight to operating system design called Y2K. That is once the date 00 rolled over, that the system would believe it was 1900 not 2000. That was patched, it was not fixed. Just a patch to get these systems to 2038, then the system rolls back to 1900 because they only added what they assumed was needed to transfer the data from the old systems to the new.

And there it spinning on a 138 year loop, rewinding the simulation and starting it from the 00 point again. Or the 'zero point'. Rebooting endlessly.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

>>19526334
I'd say fill your boots but understand for every action you take an equal and opposite reaction occurs.
>8 Years of Obama made Trump happen.
>8 years of Bush made Obama happen.

In a political system that is purely binary in selection, blue guy or red guy. What does that tell you about the world you live in. Why are your choices binary to begin with? Why would any large republic limit itself to only two political options?

It's little bit absurd to accept that 350 million people only have two political choices. It sounds made up.
>>
>>19526441
Could also be a weather balloon
>>
File: index.png (10KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10KB, 292x173px
>>19526322

You know what zero point is?
>>
>>19526458

I guess it's irrelevant, since we can't remember. In a 138 years, we'll be having this conversation again. Unless the VM allows us free will, then each loop is different on an individual scale.
>>
>>19526487

That picture is too small to know what anything is.
>>
File: reboot.png (50KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
reboot.png
50KB, 300x168px
>>19526497
That's the theory unless you remember everything. You familiar with the method of the loci as it's based in the shamanic traditions outside of the scope of gnostic additions that have butchered over the course of time?

>>19526502
picture related

08-26-2018
Ref: Kelley
Position is exactly 50%

How are you with threading a needle?
>>
>>19526534

I'm the same guy in both of your replies. I'm not familiar with either of the things you mentioned.
>>
>>19526544

Understandable considering your reality. The learning curve attempting to interpret a different reality where people practice advanced memorization techniques to store information (the method of the loci) for business and academic reasons must seem trivial. Or make repairs to clothing or make their own clothes must appear non-sequitor to someone that does not know how to use a needle and a thread.

So where abouts are you from stranger?
>>
File: 1504056381994.png (482KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1504056381994.png
482KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>19526601

Oh. I know how to use a needle and thread, and I actually was familiar with the method of loci, the name was forgotten. When you described it, it rung the bell.
>>
>>19526622
If it rung a bell then I might mention something since the method of the loci is used by very few people and those that know of the method are always practitioners of the method. You need to find your key/icon/symbol to unlock yourself to remember to remember before the loop happens.
>>
>>19526644

I can't see how dedicating a bunch of visualizations to long term memory is going to help me remember a reset.
>>
File: hungry.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hungry.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>19526656
It's not visualizations though, it's a mind hack to remember anything. Tie an object to memory. Simplicity is key. Pick one of the five elements and built your memory palace from that. Earth, wind, air, fire, electricity. Tie the memes into a memory palace/city/house/whatever.

If you don't find the key to your memory palace before the end of loop to prepare for the loop to remind yourself. You will never remember who you were ever again.
>>
>>19526724

I see. But, I only recognize what we talked about as a possibility. One of many I am aware of. Where most people dismiss the ramblings of people on /x/, I bank and acknowledge all the ideas here as possibilities. I process them later through meditation and stillness.
>>
it was first posted on /pol/ by a canadian poster in 2016, i think it was early June 2016 right before Brexit.

Also, "an island will drift away" is Brexit.

The "bear leaving it's cave forever" could be Russia military, California leaving the union. Or it could mean a Bear Market, like the stock market and economy will crash and cause worldwide depression.
>>
>>19526777
No...the bear has left the cave. There is never going to be a possibilty of a stock market crash. It's programmed to only go up. There is no animal spirit in the market except bull. And here's the thing about the stock market goes up. It requires a huge amount of capital as a multiplier and with the type of capital needed to maintain that trick of financial "levitation". The run away inflation on all products across platforms is ridiculous.

We would be talking beyond zimbabwe levels of capital to hold all the stocks up. It's the fatal flaw in a fiat capital system run by communist central banks.
>>
File: 1Q-US-leveraged-loan-issuance-a.jpg (84KB, 960x661px) Image search: [Google]
1Q-US-leveraged-loan-issuance-a.jpg
84KB, 960x661px
>>19526878

the way it is "programmed" is to have the "business cycle" it will come back down at some point as it always does. and then will continue it's climb to ever higher territory. i am just wonder about when we will realize that you cannot have such a system with a finite amount of resources(resources as we can currently procure them).
>>
>>19525585
https://www.google.com/search?q=Palantine+Hill&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I always figured it had something to do with the Palantine Hill in Rome. It's the foundation of Roma. I couldn't tell you what the rock is though.
>>
>>19525172
>Christianity, Judaism and Islam will unite.

Bless you, brother. It's good to see someone listened to me.
>>
>>19526890
Actually in a digital universe it doesn't matter. The goods sold in a 'matrix' are as imaginary as world of warcraft bowls of chicken soup. The issue is the inflationary math will consume the value of practically everything in the digital world. The only people with fixed limits are the living that actually have biological limits such as resource and space issues.
>>
>>19527106

oh so THAT explains my limitations. nothing to do with liquidity produced from fractional reserve lending practices.
>>
>>19525126
the person who made this said he faked it.
>>
>>19527330

Oh that's just an effect of amplification from the original injection of capital. The fact is in 2008 and the removal of hundreds of laws around who could be a bank turned everyone into a bank. At the same time they removed mark to market, fucked with FAS-B derivative management and placed the up-tick rule. Short of passing a law the market should never fail, they engineered the entire market to go no other direction but up. What the original architects didn't count on is the survivors having to with this system...forever.

Places like ford are legally banks now. They handed all that shit out like candy during the first year of Obama's administration. However judging by the documents that were drafted for the 2007-2009 crash, it had been arranged years in advance. Shame they honestly didn't have fucking clue what they were doing or what it was going to cost them. (everything)
>>
This shit is about to pop off. We'll most likely see the rapture within our lifetimes. Things are getting worse by the day and at a very rapid pace. It's certainly scary.
>>
>>19525140
>LOL
Faggot
>>
>>19525126
Not so much speaking but the last part could be the confederate statues that are being removed in the U.S.
>>
>The ravens will starve

Trump dying. And his cabinet getting fired.

Trump and his cabinet of "deplorables" are the ravens. In Judaism, the raven is a selfish creature who breaks all the rules and takes advantage of others in times of need.

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/1985087/jewish/Selfish-as-a-Raven.htm
>>
>>19529292
The speaking part is the thousands of hours of media bullshit around it. This one is already fulfilled.
>>
File: hoover.jpg (250KB, 684x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hoover.jpg
250KB, 684x1080px
>>>19529715
>>
>>19525126
Unification of the Abrahamic faiths, or perhaps a unification of the three major branches of Christianity (Protestant, Orthodox, Catholic).

>An island will drift away.
Brexit, which already happened of course.

I personally believe this will be an attempted assassination of an important world leader, or perhaps weapons testing?

Not sure about this one.

Advancements in artificial intelligence.

I recall an anon, when this prophecy was first posted, saying that this might be ISIS taking control of Hagia Sophia. Not too sure what it this might mean otherwise, though.

Hurricane Harvey and Irna.

Never really was too sure about this.

Something to do with Rome, not too sure otherwise though.

>The ravens will starve.
The ravens at the Tower of London will starve, indicating the fall of the UK.

Could also be interpreted to have a similar meaning to "the bear awakens"; Russia will leave its 'cave' and return to its status as a great power.

The rod is a mushroom cloud, the ring is the shockwave following a mushroom cloud. There will be a nuclear bomb detonated at some point soon.
>>
File: dayoftherake.jpg (130KB, 361x593px) Image search: [Google]
dayoftherake.jpg
130KB, 361x593px
>>19525126
What is this even from? An anon? Is there an archive?
>>
>>19525164
Its the seven hills of Rome, disphit
>>
>three branches become one
republican controlled US government
Brexit
Noth Korea weapons testing
>Star will gorge itself on clay
USA dropping MOAB on Syria
Something to do with the speech rallies with Richard Spencer and the like or the Statues coming down
something to do with ISIS and rome
>The belly of.the dragon will drip water
possibly this coming hurricane season or something to do with China
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
possibly Trump and Kim dickwagging more
>a rock will stand on seven hills
ISIS taking over rome
>the ravens will starve
a famine
>the bear will leave its cave forever
something to do with Russia
>rod and ring will strike
nukes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>19525126
>Three Branches will become one
Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches will merge
Yeah, most likely references climate change, beyond that I don't know.
Weapons tests
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Solar Eclipse
AGI within the next few years is totally possible.
>The Black Flag will fly above the dome
ISIS conquering some executive building.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
America is the dragon, Texas the belly.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
US President and Russian President will come to final agreements.
Obviously references the seven hills of Rome, I don't know about the rock.
>The ravens will starve
No idea
Russia becomes truly hegemonic/takes sides with America on some big war.
Pic related
>>
>>19531381
4plebs does the archiving for /x/ Most of the older stuff is in there along with the threads that get pruned or deleted.
>>
>>19527673
Look a rapture is just passing the buck. No one likes the abrahamic shits or their derivatives. They are messy, stupid, lazy, destructive (not in a constructive way either) and they are all the chicken shit to scared to leave when they are told to because 'this' is not their home.

They destroyed someone else's home world because they were left with some very stupid programming and their allegiances to the jew lead them all to be homeless. They have no friends and they are all too programmed to be much use to anyone but their original masters that built them for mining, their sole purpose is to break rocks for mining camps. Just like their book instructs, literally that's what they are.

Only two exclusions are Islam and Mormon since they did not meet the requirement of abrahamic faith by allowing their figure head prophet/messiah to die for their faith. Right now the only thing they are guilty of is intellectual property theft and plagiarism. Lucky them, that they aren't stuck like the rest of those nutcases.

Remember you swear oaths and if you want to break oaths to allow yourself other options, you come talk to me or any of the other elders running around. Advice is usually practical and free if it's a fast job. If not 'fast', then bring money, it'll take a bit of work for some.
>>
>>19525164
>the Rock will stand on seven hills
>>
>>19525126

>The ravens will starve
The surface will be barren
A "polar shift" as our planets crust shifts about the core
Nimrod and Yeshua meet.

FYI everyone dies when the Bear leaves it's cave, so don't get to wrapped up in seeing this whole thing through.
>>
>>19525126
This just greentext popped back into my head about an hour ago. Very strange seeing this thread right now.
>The Star Will Gorge Itself On Clay
The Eclipse?
I believe if this is legit (which all chances it's just a larp) then we are nearing the point of the "Idols walking about".
>>
>>19525126
>Three branches will become one
political parties, working together (parlementry system?)
an island politically dissociates from mainland (england?)
a missile is shot down, misses, or is targeted at empty land
H-bomb detonating at ground level, possibly connected to the above.
>idols speak and move about
media manipulation
people usually paint flags on their missiles, ICBMs leave atmo (above dome of sky)
ice melting off an ICBM
rocket, explosion
??? something about target?
>The ravens will starve.
no deaths. see above
a bad thing that had lain dormant becomes active (collapse of M.A.D.?)
mushroom cloud.

over all, seems like a coherent narrative of a single event.
>>
>>19525232
>Those predictions are so vague they could mean anything.
that's the whole point. which is why faggots who make predictions without being very, very specific are automatically bitch nigger frauds. fuck op for continuing to entertain this bullshit
>>
>>19525126
Bermuda if it gets hit by Irma. Or maybe something to do with the number of artificial islands in the SCS.
Nuclear weapon detonation in orbit, possibly a failed strike, possibly an intended detonation.
Either an asteroid enters a terminal course and collides with Sol, or Mercury collides with such a large asteroid, gets knocked off its orbital path, and plummets into the Sun. NO, this would not imbalance the solar system, as everything else is more or less heavily locked into their own orbits.
ISIS seizes the Dome of the Rock, and possibly the entire Temple Mount. With Israeli security being pulled back and drawn down due to mass international pressure... well.
Also, there's a rather consistent stream of "Where the fuck are all the militants" in Coalition channels regarding Daesh.
Don't know about referring to CONUS as the dragon, but there's an awful lot of water in Texas right now. And Florida is facing down a goddamn CAT5 in half a week.
Something with Russia. Either Russia collapses into civil war (again) with so much damage done to the local infrastructure that the majority of the populace dies off during winter; or Russia 'leaves the cave' by expanding once more to the size of the old Soviet Union prior to its fall. I'd bet money on the expansion path.
The UK and EU go to war against each other. Either economic or full-on military. Rather good time to have a spat, since the USN's Atlantic Command will be busy dealing with their slightly hobbled infrastructure and providing support to civilians up the East Coast as a result of Irma's (and possibly Jose's) damage path as predicted by the GFS model.
>>
>>19531351
>Russia will leave its 'cave' and return to its status as a great power.
Since when was Russia not a great power after WWII? Even after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia was still a superpower.
>>
>>19525126
>it will happen when the weather cools
end of the astronomical summer, 23 September
>that's when they'll make their move
end of the preparations, the beginning
>...will come to fruition
their plans are about to work (at least at the beginning)
>They're trying to force God's hand
reference to babylon = these guys are evil
SIGNS
>three branches will become one
very unclear, unification of christians? (catholic, orthodox, protestant), or unification of abrahamic religions? (islam,christianity, judaism), or unification of jews? (cabala[cabalists], tora[orthodox], talmud[zionists]) and many other possibilities, but if this prophecy is about WW3, then more likely the unification of muslims (Shia + Sunni + ISIS)
>an island will drift away
99% brexit
>killing bolt
i am not sure, but it can be related to a earth-air nuclear rocket detonation or meteor (like in Russia several years ago)
>The star...
i have no idea
>idols
it may refer to the celebrities
>black flag above the dome
isis conquers turkey
>the belly of the dragon wil drip water
China starts its expansion
>two voices
no idea
New Pope (Rome is the city on seven hills) will choose Peter (Peter=greek kefas=a rock) as his papal name
>the raves will starve
either a "false" peace on the entire globe, either nuclear wastelands, either someone will finally realize that we cannot burry dead people on the cementaries forever and cremation will became mainstream (2/3 of ravens food is rotting meat)
>the bear will leave its cave forever
Russia losts Syberia
Actaully the easiest to explain, if ISIS unites all muslims Baghdad will become their capital (Baghdad means given by
God in old persian). The rod and the ring is an ancient symbol of mesopotamia (Syria, Irak, Iran), but it appears in ancient egypt as well. It is important that instead of half-moon rod+ring.
ISIS+Egypt will attack Israel what will start WW3.
>>
>>19525172
It's gotta be Brexit
>>
>>19525126
Three Branches becoming one = Republican Senate/Congress/President
Island drifting away = Brexit
Killing bolt not kill = one of the Syrian missile strikes
Star will gorge itself on clay = Israel/Golan
Idols = celebrities
Black flag over dome = ISIS flag over the Dome of the Rock
Bear leaving cave = Russia involved in international politics
>>
>>19525126
It will happen when the weather cools
>winter, or global cooling
That's when they'll make their move
>controlling force influences the citizens
The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come into fruitition
>tradition, religious tradition
They're trying to force God's hand
>they think they can cause something to happen by setting it up, instead of waiting for it
Watch for these signs:
Three branches will become one
>majoring religions/religious cultures work together
An island will drift away
>rising tides, or crazy plate movement
A killing bolt will shine in the night, but will not kill
>lightning based phenomenon but something much larger, world sized lightning bolt or skyfire
The star will gorge itself on clay
>since I read this, I had the connection to Hersheys chocolate containing clay as an emulsifier. Your digestive system passes it, and you can eat a lot of it without getting internal blockage, it's quite soft.
Idols will speak and move about
>Famous people start expressing themselves more, others start spouting nonsense just because they're not afraid of looking stupid
the black flag will fly above the dome
>major country hails allah
the belly of the dragon will drip water
>related to world lightning/skyfire. Large cloud formation condenses and falls at once
Two voices call out in a silence that all will hear
>my guess is two people that are viewed on television all the time will look completely miserable but never say it, everyone will point it out
some kind of memorial, or stupid publicly funded useless shit that's supposed to represent something, but doesn't affect anything. tax payers will get pissed the money didn't go to something else
>the ravens will starve
some kind of global cleanup. normies will abandon fast food dumpage due to social programming or maybe human waste becomes completely plastic, and can't be digested like paper or roadkill
>cont.
>>
>>19525126
the bear will leave it's cave forever
>global fuckage, human population moves to the woods or other areas where forest animals can't copulate. Maybe this means the polar bears finally lose all their land and die out.
the rod and the ring will strike
>someone finally puts their foot down. Maybe amish style ancestors and hermits, nomads, old culture folk who remember how things should be and they start fucking saying it
>>
File: 1500267666109.jpg (38KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
1500267666109.jpg
38KB, 200x294px
>>19525126
American Idol started auditions for it CBS reboot last month.
>>
>>19525172
No you faggot
>Three branches will become one
Obv political parties is obv
S. Korea or Japan
Missile launch
You got that one right I'm proud of you
Could be politicians
Obv isis
Storms when nibiru arrives
>Two voices
You got that one again I'm proud of you for this too
Maybe Jesus against religion or opposing the seven pillars of Islam, idk this one is debatable
>The ravens will starve
Worldwide famine due to nuclear radiation and animals dying etc
>The bear will leave it's cave forever
Satan
>Rod and ring
Ya jesus and Satan
>>
>>19525585
Edinburgh, UK is built on seven hills.
>>
North korea just did another nuke test
the island that drift away could be guam/japan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/03/north-korea-nuclear-test-south-korea-yohap-kim-jong-un-live
>>
>>19535127

Apparently two earthquakes were felt in china as a result

>>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
>>
>>19525296
The ring is stainless steel bud
>>
It is because Trump left the Paris Agreement.

Trump will unironically cause the end of times.
>>
File: Prophecy Of POL.png (748KB, 668x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Prophecy Of POL.png
748KB, 668x1340px
here
>>
>>19525126
North America is shaped like a dragon, Texas is the belly, and the recent hurricanes and floods is causing it to drip water. That is what's going around so far.

>>19525126
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>For the sake of revisiting this, and also hold in mind that this is speculation on paranormal hype, not what I believe 100%

None of this has happened yet.
>it will happen when the weather cools
The 23rd or this Fall
>that's when they'll make their move
The Powers That Be finally make their move on humanity. A time of harvesting the last crops.
>the plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and still older, will come to fruition.
The reasoning of war, of pain, of why we exist. Simply loosh batteries to feed a force larger than us. Our energy has been limited to the point of a Singularity at this point. Look at what you are looking at right now, now look around the room.
>They're trying to force God's hand
Stealing our minds, our freedom. Bringing us into a lower form of existence.
>Watch for these signs:
Seeing as the message references America, this could be a case of National Response Scenario Number 1 or a mass Martial Law. A situation where a republic is unpractical.
A major earthquake in CA
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill
North Korean warhead being shot down or missing target
A Fusion reactor will blow (one was just turned on in the UK)
At this point, reality begins to break down. Things have already become so hopeless on a wide scale that the loosh harvest reaches a critical mass. TPTB will be pulling out everything they have to assure that they reap as much as they can. This means "Gods" or a "God" will "appear"
ISIS in Jerusalem
A biblical flood.
This is a literal passage, no metaphor here. Just like in the cartoons when someone has a tough decision to make.
>Continued.
>>
>>19525172
>The ravens will starve.
>ravens
>black
RIP black peeps
>>
File: shot_2.png (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot_2.png
52KB, 800x600px
>>19536579
The Kaaba in Jerusalem
>The ravens will starve
The energy loosh is over. Anything feeding off of it begins to fade.
The unplugging.
The pull out. A fate different than death.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX-fDKWGbRs
>>
>>19526458
That's only a problem with 32 bit and lower systems. With 64 bit, the number is so high, that we won't reach it in any time frame that technology will be completely different and the problem irrelevant
>>
File: IMG_2693.jpg (49KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
49KB, 315x315px
>>19529329
>/pol/
So an antichrist? And trump is not the
antichrist

Fuck off
>>
>>19525126
Roleplay through and through
>>
File: just_got_worse.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
just_got_worse.gif
2MB, 288x377px
>The rod will strike the ring.

>Enuma Elish, the only recorded story that mankind has.

"They rejoiced, and they did homage unto him, saying, "Marduk is King!"
They bestowed upon him the scepter, and the throne, and the ring.
They gave him an invincible weaponry which overwhelmeth the foe."

>Throne, scepter (rod) and ring.
>Invincible weaponry

An incredible weapon will be used.
>>
File: Untitled7.png (2MB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
2MB, 779x1024px
O will be about the new currency
>>
File: 00D8-500x500.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
00D8-500x500.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>19538295
It also tells the time
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.