[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If weather control is possible, why does no one ever accuse Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

its always "MUH EBIL YOU ESS AYYYY" , like if we had this technology we wouldnt use it against other countries..

I would like to dedicate this thread to conducting an epistemology on the conspiracy thoeries about HAARP and weather control, when, where and who did this originate from, what websites/magazines/figures first proposed this
>>
>>19522985
The overwhelming majority of conspiracy theories are fucking retarded and the conspiracies that are real nobody pays any attention to.
>>
Activate the GoldenEye, Orumov.
>>
File: ionosphere.jpg (85KB, 851x485px) Image search: [Google]
ionosphere.jpg
85KB, 851x485px
>>19522985
>when, where and who did this originate from, what websites/magazines/figures first proposed this
the gubmint

"While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary."

-from the report "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"
>>
>>19522985
Do you not understand what globalism is? These people are from every country, working beyond national boundaries and alliances and rivalries. Know that the Soviet Union and all other communist countries were funded via Wall St and London. The globalist jewish cabal is in control of the whole world wherever there are nations. There would not be nations if not for the British empire and other European powers that were controlled by a centralized force. There's a reason China, Russia, the US and other so called enemies all share the same tech, and it's not as simple as mere espionage. Also keep in mind that the targets of these weapons are the people of planet earth and the earth itself for its resources. National conflicts are a mere distraction used to blind us to the truth.
>>
>>19523431

Lay something real on me. Not Pizzagate though, already a thread for that.
>>
the son of a dissappeared Alaskan congressmen, he crashed with the speaker of the house

this is actually a deep topic guys, want to go down this rabbit hole?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Begich
>>
File: 20150613_123039.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150613_123039.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19527393
If this happened in a continental state with high populous like New York or New Jersey it'd be weird, but I've been to Alaska. See up there 1 in 4 of the population go missing without a trace. Look it up. It's just a fact of life because the state is twice the size of Texas and most of it has to be accessed by small bush planes or boats. Up there locals don't get flustered over such things, they just say "they've gone missing".
>>
>>19527464
he's right lets all go to sleep, I'm tired of posting and searching, I'm going to turn on some comfy netflix ans stop wasting my time om x
>>
whaddaya think guys was harvey an op?
>>
>>19528658
Depends on the long term damage. If it is really bad in the long term I would say it is HAARP. If not, probably just a climate change induced storm that wasn't plan. We'll be able to see in the next few weeks or months.
>>
>>19522985

I accuse Russia and China, but their contribution to geoengineering is mostly through atmospheric pollutants. If those two countries wanted to geophysically attack the United States mainland, then they would probably bribe splinter elements of our military-industrial complex to do it for them. That's why you heard about demolitions on the levees of the 9th ward, or glaciogenic flares agglomerating hurricane harvey.

Therefore, we should close off our financial system to Russians and Chinese people, and prosecute US citizens with extensive holdings or economic cooperation.

Hurricane Harvey hit the mainland right as an important story broke: Donald Trump had sought to trade with Vladimir Putin for the sake of building a hotel in Moscow, during last year's presidential campaign. Donald Trump violated the Magnitsky act via Felix Sater, and that transgression was concurrent with Russian military aid to the Taliban, whilst the Taliban was attacking United States forces. Donald Trump apparently committed treason, so I would not be surprised if he was looking the other way while renegade part of the U.S. military disrupted the weather to bury his scandals in the news cycles.

His attorneys made a public statement about the Mueller investigation right afterwards. The timing of those events is too uncanny for me to believe that it was simple coincidence.
>>
>>19522985

When I was in high school, one of my science textbooks talked about a real blueprints for a theoretical device that you could put in the sky. To put it simply (and if I'm remembering it correctly), you would put it in the Atlantic Ocean to counteract hurricanes before they reached land. It was a series of massive fans which would create wind in a whirlwind pattern in the other direction such that the hurricane would just dissipate.

According to the textbook, the math for the blueprint was perfectly reasonable and it absolutely would end hurricanes. The only issue was that there was no feasible way to keep it in the sky. Since the fans would be blowing air around, the whole thing would just knock itself out of the sky.

My point being that "weather control" is apparently not that difficult to accomplish in theory. It just lacks some key pieces which we don't have yet. So, really any government could theoretically accomplish this. But, it would certainly benefit the United States more than anyone else since they ARE the ones who are hit by hurricanes.
>>
>>19522985
We do, they make fuckings.
>>
>>19522985
See this:

>>19526871
>>
>>19528774
>if it really is bad

It's absolutely debestatig. This will take years to recover from
>>
>>19529311
Devestating*

Christ
>>
>>19529280
>its not that hard dude. just float huge fucking fans in the sky, d00d. Itll make hurricanes go away. Literally the only problem would be like, counter balances n shit yo. You feel me? fans, dude.
who wrote that book? Wile E. Coyote? Was it the same mouthbreathers that thought solar roadways were a good idea?
or one of my favorite half baked 6th grader ideas
>dude, why dont they just, you know, like *takes bong hit* put turbines in the sewer dude, so when you like flush the toilet and stuff, it makes power, dude.
stupid people never just stop and listen to themselves. and yes, that was a "legit" idea Ive heard.
>>
>>19529332

I believe the point of that bit was just to explain how air currents work by explaining what you COULD do with it.

But, this is also based on my memory of something I read like 9 years ago.
>>
>>19523431
>like flat earth
>>
File: al gore pointing.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
al gore pointing.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>19528774
>If not, probably just a climate change induced storm that wasn't plan.
CO2 is the most powerful weather waepon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.