[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had 24 hours to yourself, time has stopped,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170809-203536.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-203536.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
What would you do if you had 24 hours to yourself, time has stopped, and everyone else is frozen.

How would you spend that one precious day?
>>
Change the oil in my truck. Clean the bathroom.
>>
my dick would probaly be raw from the 1000's of women i would sleep with.
>>
>>19522181
Loot the weed store.

Get all that Blue Alien.
>>
>>19522181
I would chain several women in my basement.
>>
>>19522181
Wait 24 hrs because the tv and internets don't work making it impossible to shitpost here on 4chan. Maybe take a 24hrs nap
>>
>>19522223
Jesus Christ lol
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-205730.png (655KB, 1055x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-205730.png
655KB, 1055x1055px
>>19522201
What about when they all become pregnant with your babies?
>>
>>19522269
lol or get a few hundred stds
>>
Empty every wallet in town, use ill-gotten gains to get life back on track.
>>
I would Rob a few banks and stack up on a lot of money so my fiance, my child, and I will be better off.

I'd probably go rob a drug dealers pad and get loaded since I won't have any obligations that day. Lol
>>
Rob bank + safety deposits, maybe fuck a hot girl

Money > everything else
>>
I'd just get high alone. Wouldn't steal or rape.
>>
>>19522343
I bet your fun at parties.
>>
End the world.
>>
Readin a book, watchin videos and listenin music.

Probably too tryin to write some decent shit.
>>
>>19522364
I don't think God minds if I get high as long as I don't behave badly. I follow something similar to Gnosticism. I'm sure he'd not be happy if i stole or raped.
>>
Steal from the rich, give to the poor (and by that, I mean me).
Also, about several hundred murders, and maybe some creative theft along the way.
>>
I'd go steal nuclear waste.

If time has stopped, I don't even need protective gear.
>>
>>19522181
Meditation.
>>
File: 1499627291876.jpg (24KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499627291876.jpg
24KB, 720x960px
>>19522276
can you get a std if time was frozen ????
>>
>>19522181
snatch all the mother fuckin birthdays
>>
find some random bitch who's bent over and cum in her ass, maybe rob a bank
>>
>>19522181
Find a girl with big boobs and squeeze them

After that just wander through people's houses to see how they live
>>
>>19522181
I would be loading up at the gun shops, ( guns, of course) local pharmacies ( drugs / medical) and local banks ( $). It would be a good day.
>>
Masturbate into your cereal. Yes, you specifically and only you.
>>
I'd clear out as much monies as possible from banks, stores, peoples wallets etc.
I'd probably put some people I don't like a few feet in front of a speeding train
Also the pharmacies are all getting cleared out
>>
>>19522377
>Steal from the rich, give to the poor (and by that, I mean me).
this is a plan i like this plan.
would basically have to do this. also liberate a few medicine from local pharmacy for my ailments
>>
>>19522364
I bet he's cooler than you
>>
>>19522645
I don't like cum in my cornflakes. But thank you.
>>
File: 1474507657182.gif (1MB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1474507657182.gif
1MB, 245x118px
>>19522181
meticulously setup incredibly embarrassing and deadly situations for people I dont like
>remove clothes and surround someone with dozens of rattlesnakes
>place several people in sight of a man having sex with a cow while wearing a mega milk shirt
>cover the entire floor of a persons house with tacks, move them to remote area of house and put a start sign on the door
>go to high pop area and dump millions of dollars from a bank into the street and watch the carnage while people attack each other for 20$ bills

or lose my virginity I guess, Ive got no clue
might be fun to take off one of their shoes and place it on their head

Maybe even start a massive orgy!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.