[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blow my mind /x/. Blow it to kingdom come. And be honest with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0901.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.png
30KB, 633x758px
Blow my mind /x/. Blow it to kingdom come. And be honest with me. Why are we here?
>>
>>19521691
Because you can't deal with the outside world.
>>
>>19521703
No, I mean why are we on Earth?
>>
>>19521703
The outside world is overrated.
>>
>>19521712

A weird ass social experiment by either gods, God, or Aliens in which we become either receive eternal life, or become eternal slaves. OR, fucking random universe shit/evolution in which case you do what you can to not fuck up the planet or your kids, then die into black nothingness.
>>
>>19521691
Please don't just admit your self to hospital and take electroshock therapy you will be healed in a week.
>>
Le bump fuckers
>>
>>19521691
our knowledge and memories are accessible to higher beings in the akashic library.

The aos si live in a higher world beyond the north pole and will return when the end of the judeochristian(babylonian) covenants are fulfilled and the end o the kali yuga heralded by the return of christ/krishna.

mot people in this world are lead by embodiments of Nimrod and his priests who were scattered at the building of the tower of babel.
>>
>>19521691
Everyone at their center is fucked up. Everyone is fucked up in a different way. It is through extensions of our fucked up ness that we get our personality and contribute to society.
>>
>>19521910
Yeah, I know everyone is fucked up. I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Anyone I've ever got to know well has been fucked up. I'm pretty fucked the fuck up myself.
>>
>>19521691
Who is we?
Who are you?
>>
>>19522012
We are us.
I am me.
>>
Oh silly little talking monkey.

It is oh so simple, maybe that is why you can't see it.

You, are here, to serve the will of God. Secondly you are here to care take the great garden and that which lives within it.

That is, the meaning, of life.

So allow me to blow your mind.
God is real, for I have seen him in his perfect glory.
Jeshua is real, for I have seen him and the aftermath of what they did to him.
The devil, by whatever name you call him, is real. For I have seen him, and I know, that he lays in wait in deceit.
>>
>>19521691
To ask that question
>>
>>19522028
What is God's will?
>>
>>19521915
How many "licks" does it take to get to the center of your fucked up?

I think the more "licks" it takes, the more fucked up you probably are, but for some, all that's left is that fucked up center, and there is no external lollipop left around it.
>>
>>19522047
The centre of my fucked up is hidden so deep I don't even know it's there sometimes. Then I feel these things and I realise I'm just good at pretending to be normal. Genius? Maybe. Evil? Probably. Fucked up? Without a doubt.
>>
>>19522028
No faggot we are here to finish the story of our existence. So stay alive anon this world still needs you.
>>
File: 1504173321008.png (89KB, 1578x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1504173321008.png
89KB, 1578x1420px
>>19521691
To meme.
>>
>>19522036
Obviously to masturbate, as none of us can stop doing it.
>>
File: IMG_1022.jpg (37KB, 545x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
37KB, 545x625px
>>19522129
>>
>>19522129
Close but not quite. Masturbation doesn't produce results.
>>
>>19521691
We're not.
>>
>>19521915
>what is projection
>what is subjectivity
>>
>>19522190
>what are meme terms
>>
>>19522028
christian theology is for racist niggers who literally do evil upon others with spiteful vindictive reasons after they got jealous about not having something in their lives that they chose not to have more than once. you only are obsessed with their stuff because they don't demonize you but they let you do things that you enjoy, and as they destroy innocent souls they say, "ah, let's learn, despite having been taught this again and again and again, let's watch and learn about how innocent souls will have no chance to flourish, and let's not help them at all, and let's destroy some memories so that we don't have to be embarrassed, let's dehumanize and demonize the innocent soul and it will be easier for us to do all of that! what a sin they are! flesh is sin! now they must suffer!" and you're sitting there thinking "whew, at least that's not me -- now, again to 'serve the will of the most ineffable term like i know exactly what it wants me to do, and to caretaking the great garden and that which lives within it.'" honestly i hope the day comes where you get turned on, show you what a quality company they really are.
>>
>>19521691
>Why are we here?
We're not. It's a dream.
>>
>>19521691
The evolution of time. Currently we are watching it unfold and we will contribute to it. We will interconnect time with limitless dimension to create infinity that already exists. It's a cycle of zero to zero. Because everything comes full circle in infinity. Welcome to pandoras box kiddos
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.