[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what the Grifter is about? /b/ has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone tell me what the Grifter is about? /b/ has been no help whatsoever.
>>
>>19521418
WOW WHY??
I've been fucking having therapy for two and a half years and just now have been starting to get over this... Why the fuck would you bring this up...
>>
>>19521418
It doesn't exist. Newfags bring it up all the time here, and there's always roleplayers that claim it's real and they saw it, but nobody has ever been able to show even the smallest bit of evidence.
>>
>>19521418
It's not real.

>>19521427
This is forcing a meme. Stop. Let it die.
>>
>>19521432
okay. anyone know who made the screenshot posted >>19521418 ?
>>
>>19521418
Holy shit did we change timelines again?
>>
File: 1499494245587.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499494245587.png
446KB, 808x805px
>>19521418
>tfw I was placed in a pysch ward after seeing it
>finally got out after fifteen years
>just became a teacher, life is going well
>tfw I just saw this thread and I am now speeding down the motorway

I'll turn into oncoming traffic right now if someone doesn't make me forget about this, I swear to god.
>>
>>19521607
Apparently
>>
>fingerbox thread
>king of the hill online
>grifter
Newfag traps
>>
>>19521447
It's from some dumb video on YT.
>>
>>19522240
>king of the hill online
Never heard of that one. If it is more of a /v/ thing then thats why.
>>
>>19521418
...... That really Grifted My Gears.
No sleep for me tonight
>>
>>19521418
I don't care that I'm biting the possible bait, although it not being bait wouldn't surprise me considering the stuff people believe on this board, but this aint real. Never was.
>>
>>19521418
ignore the shills op, ill find a link that gives a good review before you fully indulge (which ya will, shits insane)
>>
>>19522210
>is allowed around children
>larps on a supernatural image board
>>
>>19521418

didn't watch it, but I watched The Grifter 2: Tokyo Grift instead and wasn't that bad
>>
>>19521431
Presumably because people who have watched it are dead. In hindsight, if the Grifter was real, we'd never have evidence for it, because inescapable death and shit.

But yes, newfags bringing this old shit up again and again is fucking annoying.

I don't take too much serious on /x/ but if Grifter is real, why the fuck would anyone fuck with that shit???
>>
if you do wanna watch that movie though its a serbian film
>>
Ancient /x/ meme
It's supposedly the most fucked up shit, drives the watcher insane yadda yadda
You've heard it before
Shit meme
>>
>>19521418
In short: the Grifter is supposedly the most fucked up horrific video you'll ever watch in your life and most likely the last.

Presumably, anyone who watches it dies.
Presumably, it invokes Satan himself.

I have none of the links anymore but an Anon in 2012 had some supporting evidence that the video exists but didn't find the actual video. There has however been many copy cat videos claiming to be the real Grifter video.

Of course the real video itself will never make it to these boards, as anyone who watches it dies. Any OP here would be way to tempted to watch that shit before posting it. Especially if they think it's fake anyway and if it's not fake, they dead. Therefore, we will never know for certain.
>>
>>19521418
I will never talk about it! Those who seek it never find it. Stay away from the Grifter.
>>
>>19521418
It's funny that people pretend to be scarred of a video in a place where you can literally find actual torture and dismemberment videos.
>>
>>19524680
Yeah, someone uploaded it to Megavideo and then Megavideo died.

Coincidence? I think not!
>>
File: IMG_3358.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3358.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I remember seeing a video on YT years back claiming to be the real deal and it was pretty spoopy. Prob a fake though but have never been able to find it again.

However, the creepiest thing surrounding it happened to me back when it was constantly memed on here. I'm not trolling -- this is a legit story and take it for what you will: I remember joking with a friend about it and telling her it was real and to look it up. I got a call ~4 am with her genuinely pissed off and terrified. I remember her being mad for me telling her to ever look it up because she apparently found a video titled "The Grifter" and it really fucked with her. I actually started to get freaked out and asked her to describe the video and I remember her saying it had a man in a basement with a webcam and he had a creepy face that looked like it was melted. I remember her saying "he looked like some fucked up possessed psychopath that raped and ate children".

Later I dismissed it as maybe her finding out it was all a joke and she wanted to get back at me -- but she never admitted to that and always just seemed genuinly upset if I ever brought it up. The worst part? She shot herself in the head a year later.
>>
>>19524905
Shut up.
>>
File: The_Grifter.webm (215KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
The_Grifter.webm
215KB, 854x480px
>>
>>19524996

I'm not going to click that. Can someone less of a fag than me click on it and tell me what they see?
>>
>>19525402
meh. fake.
>>
>>19521418

Just go watch it on TY. Saged.
>>
>>19525402
I regret clicking it...
>>
>>19525402
Spoopy arm pulls the kid down from bed.
>>
>>19521418
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>19525490

Really? Is it that bad?
>>
>>19521431
It's a dumb troll that's been circulating for years, it's not going to go away so long as people keep taking the bait.
>>
Anyone remember when /b/ could still send people to /x/ to get them good and spooked?
>>
Its basically a bizarre video said to kill its viewers after watching. Similar to the ring movie in concept. It's harmless however.
>>
>>19525798
I also remember those same /b/ raids and that doesn't makes me happy.
>>
>>19524870
Kek this. You can actually find dead babies and shit on /gif/ why would this be any different
>>
>>19521418
it's a gag, man. doesn't exist. people who claim to have seen the "real" movie never give any details. it's a meme. the you tube one is clips from a Czech horror film.
>>
File: Sheded.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sheded.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
I swear to god if anybody says anything I will go NORK on you.
>>
>>19525840
"Harmless" is not a word I would use to describe it.
>>
>>19524996
This is probably the mildest of it. What happens after this is the fucked up stuff.
>>
>>19524905
nice story
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.