[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay so i might have stumbled upon something really weird/spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Przechwytywanie.png (905KB, 480x659px) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytywanie.png
905KB, 480x659px
okay so i might have stumbled upon something really weird/spooky
basically:
>be exploring a defunct dolomite mine with friend (which is essentially a giant hole with trees and dirt)
>on way back stop at the top and pop a beer
>friend says "man i wish there was some old man that would know about all of this stuff and tell us bout it"
>seemengly out of nowhere hear footsteps then see an old man pushing a bike up a hill, dressed all in black with face that neither I or my friend can recall
>my friend randomly asks if he knows anything about this place
>man proceeds to share his vast knowledge about everything there being visibly uncomfortable
>friend later is freaked out, saying its impossible for the man of his age (about 67 judging by his stories) to be all alone in this place and time (about 10 pm)

pic rel, its about 5kms outside of city

maybe im exaggerating but man was it creepy
>>
How was it "impossible" for a 67 year old man to be there? That's not all that old, there's plenty of people that age or older who are still pretty fit.

Doesn't sound like anything more than an odd coincidence to me.
>>
>>19521415
maybe
but its hard to explain this palce over the internet
it just seemed too convenient to happen
>>
>>19521429
Was there anything odd about the mine itself?
>>
>>19521442
as i said, he was visibly uncomfortable
and we asked about something he was very knowledgeable about, and old people usually like to share their knowledge
also he was kinda hiding his face, but i had my light on so maybe i was just dazzling him sometimes
he also seemed kinda drunk, but he 100% wasnt
>>
>>19521442
oh mine, not man
not really, apart from the cave from pic rel which as far as i know has no place to be there as there is no need for something like this in a place where you just dig stuff out and dump elsewhere
>>
>>19521361
Probably the local fallen angel. You should be thankful he didn't put some death curse on you for disturbing him
>>
>>19521462
Still, I'm not trying to be dismissive here, but that really doesn't sound very strange to me.
>>
>>19521479
well, maybe youre right
but im bad at telling stories, i promise if you were there you would see why it was creepy
also few minutes before we heard a sound of a small tree being broken then a sound of a two large hooves(?) hitting ground in the distance but we shrugged it off as it seemed to not be connected in any way with the happening
>>
>>19521498
Fair enough. I know I've had some weird experiences that would be difficult to properly explain, so I can understand what you mean.
>>
maybe it was the devil. or, 'Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.'

so basically you hung out with an angel or the devil. maybe a vampire? there's gotta be some vampires in Poland, with all your old castles.
>>
>>19521361
Few centuries ago

>chilling with my peps
>looking for the holy grail and other valuable shit
>look on a cave
>find entity with the head of a goat wings of an angel and chest of a woman
>offer us knowledge, power, and wealth
>we said sure man whateves
>then we acquired treasure, land and power
>our other friends at the church got jelly
>they hunt us and torture us
>the reminder of my pep we took our new pal before no the new land

Moral: you can find cool stuff in caves
>>
>has a bike
anon, which supernatural shit do you think thinks logically and brings transportation
>>
>>19521699
One that wants to blend in?
>>
>>19521718
guy was probably spooked that someone was up there at that time

probably thinks youre gonna mug him or something
>>
>>19521699
I am still waiting for my majestic sparkling supreme being stag mount equipped with 3 speeds slow as duck, prancing like a mother fucker, and holy shit fast as fuck. Also has attack horns for maximum defensive capability and equipped with slots to put my weapons of massive destruction. Well I am still waiting, for sure, this future is possible. I will wait
>>
>>19521361
fade in top of pic and pic's filename suggests you just captured that from random youtube video so it cannot be reverse searched
>>
File: 1467594776986.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467594776986.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>19521361
wow
>>
>>19521462
>he also seemed kinda drunk, but he 100% wasnt
Did you have an alcometer on you?
Also are you retarded or autistic? honest question.
>>
Isnt this the same cave where that one faggot died?
>>
File: 1492409299622.jpg (36KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492409299622.jpg
36KB, 500x371px
>>19522088
WTF IS THAT!?
>>
>>19523655
apparently a radiohead advertisement
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.