[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I start my cult, /x/? I'm thinking it should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
How should I start my cult, /x/? I'm thinking it should be semi legitimate like the LDS church or Scientology.
>>
>semi legitimate

that's for things like the mormons or the demiurge weirdos on this site

scientology is batshit lunacy
>>
>>19521242
TAKE ME TO CHURCH
>>
>>19521242
Prey on class differences. Appeal to the poor or the largest race in your country. As you said, bring up legitimate issues. I think if a charismatic asshole was interested in dividing Americans currently, they probably could with relative ease.
>>
>>19521245
But the beauty of Scientolgy is that people don't even realize it's a religion until they've been a member for 5 years.
>>
>>19521249
What should I base my religion off of. Preferably no lord Xenu.
>>
>>19521242
Have you come up with any 'rules' of your cult?
>>
My strategy would to lure people in by non religious organizations, like private rehab centers and yoga classes. Those orginazations would bring profit to the cult and subtly influence people to join the cult.
>>
>>19521375
Polygamy, veganism, the spiritual use of Cannabis. It'd probably be a mix of the Bible, the Koran, Book of Mormon and a bit of Buddhism.
>>
>>19521422
>Polygamy
>Koran
>Cannabis worship
Sorry anon but i'm gunna have to stick to the kabbalah good luck though
>>
>>19521445
You're going to miss out on some crazy fun
>>
>>19521517
Polygamy leads to being a cuck
The koran is the liberal book of cancer
Cannabis is for niggers
Step it up if you are to be a messiah anon
>>
>>19521538
I'd like to hear your better idea for a cult.
>>
>>19521242
You must be much more charismatic than you probably are.
>>
>>19521563
The three deadly sins:

No leftist views
Muslim/Arabic association forbidden (results in burning alive)
Marriage between two people means they must have the same skin color

Musts:
Must believe one is better than everyone else (except non cult members)
Must regularly expand spiritual knowledge
Must be aware of the Matrix
Must not be open to anti cult suggestion
Must not be open to propaganda

Permissions:

Permission to ingest any drug
Permission to kill any human one desires (except a fellow cult member)
Permission to burn a cult member if they abuse the forbidden laws
Permission to cast curses on any human with reason
Just a few I could go on all night
>>
>>19521629
See I think you missed the point when I said I wanted a cult that could be preceived as semi legitimate like the early LDS church.
>>
File: photo_2017-08-27_02-58-36.png (280KB, 431x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-27_02-58-36.png
280KB, 431x512px
>>19521629
You're kinda retard
>>
>>19521650
Does your cult accept Jesus Christ as the messiah?
>>
>>19521674
Liberal Muslim spotted
>>
>>19521676
Yup
>>
>>19521696
Sadly Christianity was made to be locked down on spirituality where as Scientology believes that one can achieve higher power, sticky situation my friend
>>
>>19521676
Their is like always one of you in every thread please explain yourself.
>>
>>19521715 it'll be like the Mormon church if you're devout, you get your own planet.
>>
>>19521728
And there's always one of you as well, the faggot.
I asked about Jesus because OP mentioned Christ in more than one post so I clarified if Jesus was the messiah of OP's cult!
Go to reddit now cuckold
>>
Any ideas on how to spread my religion?
>>
File: 1504115510975.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504115510975.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>Koran
>Mormon
>Polygamy
Oh anon....
>>
>>19521778
Sigil power!
>>
>>19521785
My exact thoughts Hermit, we need to make one!
>>
My thoughts?
>Law of One+Sethian Gnosticism is best approximation to "Truth"
>>
Specifically who do you think I should try to target with this religion?
>>
Honestly?
You're fucked since the beginning
>1. Mormons aren't very popular in the US, imagine Worldwide. Mostly because their closed-off sights and polygamy they are seriously considered a joke in the EU.
>2. Koran right now has such a bad image because Islamic terrorism that creating a cult with this book as one of it's pillar would ostracize the cult in the West
>3. About polygamy look the Mormon point.
And this is just thinking like 5 minutes about potential problems related to the pillars of your cult.
>>
>>19521859
>2.a Oh! And the possible violent backlash from the Islamic community would be funny as fuck
>>
>>19521879
Arabs are all secret pedophiles too, Mohammad fucks 12 year olds (written in the quran)
>>
>>19521248
I hope That's not what you think music is.
>>
Is that you, hans?
>>
>>19522229
Nah I'd have noticed if it was him
>>
>>19522242
Yeah not quite schizy enough to be him, not too surprised to see another cult thread though.
>>
Honestly, the trick is to base your dogma on a preexisting system. See as examples : Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Mormonism.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.