[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the spiritual consequences of suicide? Please no pleb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

What are the spiritual consequences of suicide? Please no pleb shit like "eternal damnation :^)", I want to hear from niggas who have done their homework
>>
>>19521224
Why even ask this?
You've already decided and convinced yourself in your mind.
>>
>>19521224
idk dude. Check for me?
>>
>>19521224
How can a person alive know if they've never commited suicide?
>>
>>19521224
since you'll be going to the outer darkness like the rest of the people who die (unless very prepared and knowing what they're doing) the most likely consequence will be the outer darkness and probably, haha, a splitting headache
>>
>>19521235
because occasionally ill read a post on here about existence and shit that's written in a kind of authoritative tone that convinces me the dude's onto something
>>
>>19521241
so suicide is just cutting to the chase then? what a nice fucking reality we live in, fuck this shit
>>
>>19521224
Not advisable to kill yourself idk why but you tend to get fleas on the back of the frog on the log in the hole in the bottom of your ass that way.
>>
>>19521253
no it gets better it's not edgy like you'll spend eternity there

and it's really pleasant too you're in a very relaxed, zen like state when dead
>>
>>19521265
evola says those the vast majority of those who die wallow in a kind of hades-like state before eventually dissolving into nothingness

it's zen-like because you don't exist anymore mane
>>
>>19521275
I was dead once and I recovered just fine, I'm absolutely no longer afraid
>>
>>19521224
It's a life wasted. This life is all that is guaranteed. Of course there is an afterlife, but this one is far more familiar to us. We don't know what the other one is like and what kind of people go where. What if we don't go to a good place when we die? I mean, we are on 4chan after all and most of us are probably very evil.
>>
>>19521244
you are mistaking arrogance for confidence
just because an idiot is 105% sure about the things he's saying doesn't make them any more true
>>
i woke up in an alternate reality similar to this one about 100ft from where I died. you might get hospitalized for the next 3 months and they'll probably have to evaluate you for psychiatric reasons. Free DMT banks yo
>>
>>19521280
Ahh yes their is nothing like dieing to help rebuild yourself. It feels like being crazy and collected in your head all at the same time. You get that wonderful fuck it personality just to get started. Feels come later. 10/10 would not suggest please find another way to be better or admit yourself personally.
>>
>>19521224
If you believe in Jesus your ok. Your still gonna need to account for that one but it won't damn you.
>>
cmon the death toll with the new president isn't even that bad
>>
>>19521224
The universe won't care a little bit.

If some presidents decide to start annihilation of humankind with a nuclear war, does it count as suicide if you didn't try EVERYTHING to stop them? Spiritual consequence implies there is someone or something who decides about you. Then we can as well assume eternal damnation.
>>
You might reroll into a live that's EVEN WORSE than the one you have now
>>
File: armor class.jpg (69KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
armor class.jpg
69KB, 750x750px
You lose a point of willpower when you get reincarnated
>>
>>19521362
Gasp no not a shittier place than this....... how will you survive being shit upon. Oh yea that's right make the fucking best of it.
>>
>>19521372
But you get 10+ if you reincarnated and make it past last death.
>>
>>19521224
suicide has no consequences, it's just evolution
every weak shit that kills them self seems to do it for the most petty, unimportant reasons
boo hoo, bad emotions.
boo hoo, didn't get what I want
boo hoo, life is difficult

if these failures are too frail to handle basic first world problems, then we are better off without them
>>
>>19521224
>I want to hear from niggas who have done their homework
I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>19521400
>le ebolution maymay :^)
>despair isn't a thing now because we have iphones :^)

fuck off
>>
>>19521400
T-thanks death nice to hear your input about this
>>
Think about this. Everything prior to death is considered reality and we only have hypothetical scenarios of a hereafter. This mans that most answers will begin with if or when syntax. How about a true syntax, you can't take anything with you into the hereafter. That is a true statement. You don't know anything else is certain besides that right? I personally can't fathom a after death experience to be completely dark space because certain parts of your brain remain active even after you die. That is another true fact. Cells, nerves, body fluids, and other organs can take weeks to completely die off. With all this being said, can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the self conscious ever dies? How can you be certain that there isn't a soul? Would you want to go into death thinking that the only two things that are not 100% provable, self conscious or soul, could retain the imprint of you hating yourself enough to end your life? I thought about this long and hard and I couldn't live with myself if there was any % chance that I could remember doing myself in after I did it.
>>
>>19521224
>>19521244

I heard that nigga youre talking about.
He says with an authoritative tone, like hes done his homework, that reincarnation is a fact and so is karma. He says you and i are drowning under the weight of impossibly bad karma and have created a will to un-will, or in other words, we want to kill God.

He said that if you kill yourself your karma will get infinitely worse and youll reincarnate instantly to live through the whole cycle again and again until you break the cycle through your own force of will.

Idk how to do that or nothing, but youre not alone friend. Please stay and we're gonna deal with this bullshit together.
>>
>>19521430
Will is all we got, best to use it than ever be complacent
>>
>>19521224
This guy has a great and interesting talk on that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MajfZIyHP8U
>>
>>19521430
nah brah I'm done

not even trying to be cool and dramatic with it I'm just done, I've studied literally every fucking wisdom tradition and philosophy there is on the planet, I've overcome so much pain and injury and shit and nothing will ever make me not the self I am

the world is beautiful. the problem isn't life it's the perspective I occupy with which I perceive life - it's broken, I'm broken, ill never overcome otherness, ill never overcome feeling like I'm not good enough
>>
>>19521420
Yes you can imprint those feelings of hatred, pain, and heartache when you die. But the trick is to be in a place where died in order to retrieve them. But that feeling you get after you start realizing how many times you have, really is not the best of feelings.
>>
>>19521224
Nah you just repeat the same situation. Kinda like those shitty half-levels in assassin's creed 2, where you have to drive some bullshit contraption and couldn't go any further story-wise until you did it without dying. It's that kind of bullshit.

Face it once and you're done.
>>
>>19521224

eternal damnation :^)
>>
10 years ago i tried to shot myself in the head. The gun didn't work, the bullet was stuck and i had the gun repaired as soon as i stopped shaking and could drive my car.
My feeling at the moment: i felt angry, sad, humiliated. But most of it, i felt like someone else killled himself. I remember my dead body and my family mourning me
Maybe i killed myself but i am still alive in a parallel universe.
>>
>>19521458
Im sorry bro. We were fed the big questions before we ever got a chance to conquer our lower nature... its a heavy burden but there is nothing you cannot endure.

I am so much like you so much of the time... but we both know the Truth, that one's thoughts create their reality. Never, nothing, these are powerful words which have brought us infinite darkness. But they are merely words and thoughts are merely thoughts... is the glory of our spirit too weak to command a nervous system? is the glory of God too weak to save just one soul?

As the other Anon said, you have already convicted yourself. But it is false, your perception of reality is provably false. Take heart that your self-pessimism is a delusion! It doesnt make it go away but you have to understand that you saying "ill never be" is a delusion, its not true!

The world is beautiful, and you are a beautiful part of it. Our delusions let us believe we cannot participate in the glory, but they are just delusions. Im really sorry buddy but you cant escape. You wanna escape but you cant. Youre just gonna make things worse for yourself and for everyone. We love you and we want you back. You were endowed with the secrets... you know that you can create whatever or whoever you want by imagining it. Your life is valuable and you have a purpose, moreso than any of the movie-going flies who drift from glow to glow. You know this. You know you're important. You know you can do it, and you know you just dont want to.

I wont beg you. But you must understand there have to be thousands at least in our exact same boat. If you die, who knows maybe we all die. But if you dare to live... imagine the good we can all do on this beautiful Earth.

God have mercy on our souls, anon. Please dont kill yourself.
>>
File: stillness.png (35KB, 915x365px) Image search: [Google]
stillness.png
35KB, 915x365px
>>19521224

Ultimately, you don't know what's on the other side. But, there isn't a belief system that condones suicide for selfish reasons. Some recommend it for restoring honor, but that's it. If you're doing it to escape, chances are you'll end up something elses bitch on the otherside.

Tough it out. Get strong. Meditate. Make yourself the best you can be. I don't mean find a job a be successful, I mean increase your willpower. Your spirit power. If you want a higher power, go to a local church. If you want to make yourself a higher power, try the Dhammapada: http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/dhp/dhp.intro.budd.html

If neither of those work for you, come up with something yourself. Someone posted pic earlier. Try that.

As much as this life sucks, death is permanent, and you don't know what's there. Don't risk it.
>>
>>19521569
thanks for the beautiful post, made me tear up

i cant snap my mind into a different climate. i cant go outside and see people who seem happy and comfortable in their skin and not want to die on my worst days. its like i was born to be beauty's spectator. i cant describe this loneliness, it's the most powerful feeling in my life, its almost sublime in its intensity. i feel like I'm being eaten alive by something that i almost want to eat me, because it's so beautiful, because i feel like having an idea of the Truth comes hand-in-hand with knowledge of my inferiority, of like how low i fall short of genius, attractiveness, nobility of soul
>>
>>19521486
Back to /Christ/ board with you. You can't fool me religious fan boy.
>>
>>19521561
What you are explaining seems to be becoming a more and more common thing I see some one post or create a thread almost everyday about what you are describing
>>
>>19521656
Everything is relative Anon, there will always be things better and things worse, and likewise truth is relative too, there is no perfect total truth, there is no perfect anything. Life isn't about being superior, its about the journey to improve ourselves little by little, and to help others improve themselves. Its like a gym, you go there as much as you can to slowly build yourself, likewise in life you take and make as much opportunity as you can, not to be perfect, but to be better. Don't think you can snap your mind into something its not, just like a gym newbie shouldn't think they can bench twice their body weight after a week of exercise. You work out, and enjoy life's journey along the way. We can always do something, change something, be something we weren't before. And its hard, its hard fucking work, but its better than giving up, and its far better than giving in.
>>
>>19521224
I think it depends on why you're doing it. If it's to escape yourself, well, you will be brought back to face it again. Because you can't escape yourself. You're always with you. If it's because you've got a terminal illness or cancer and are going to die anyway? Probably not that much.
>>
>>19521463
Can you answer this. How do you know you are dead when you died? The brain does not create new memories when you are dead. What will be the definitive measure of memory when you have ceased to exist?
>>
>>19521224
suicide wasn't a sin until the middle ages, because too many people were killing themselves to go straight to heaven.
>>
>>19521656
Anon you cried not for beauty but for your own soul... and i teared up with you, because you described just what its like to be me.

I am just some guy on the journey with you, it happens that we have similar internal circumstances. i have no earth shattering spiritual truth from an ancient text for you, and i dont think thats what our kind needs anyways.

what i can tell you is something you already know but maybe forgot...
You are only able to experience beauty on the level of experience you do because we know ugliness intimately. WE ARE MEANT TO BE HERE AND TO OVERCOME IT. We and only we can know the beauty of creation. we and only we shall feel the ultimate delight of conquering oneself. and every small victory we have, we savor like its the finest wine, no? can you even imagine how fucking incredible youll feel knowing you went up against the strongest force youve ever known, and made it your bitch?

You have endured the lowest lows so that you may reach the highest heights.

It is DELUSION and FALSENESS to tell oneself they cannot change. Learn some new words, better words. Change your mind. Its not a flip of a switch, its about small adjustments, and forgiving yourself for your failures. Im trying to do the same thing, and not be so hard on myself for what i havent done, and for what i have. Its funny trying to forgive oneself for being miserable, its harder than it sounds.

Baby steps man. A lot of this is about giving yourself credit. You posted this here and touched another human's soul over the internet. You should be proud for reaching out.

I love you. We are all gonna be okay, if you can just imagine it.

Its not your fault dude. Its not your fault. You did the best you could, and youre still doing the best you can.

God loves you. We all love you. Dont go, stay here and work this out with us. We need you
>>
>>19521886
How bad do you plan to fuck up anon to try and defend against yourself.
>>
>>19521656
anon im gonna be back in about 6 hours. i hope youll still be in this thread, i look forward to reading more about you. Gives me hope to know someone else is living so much like me.
>>
File: op's selfie.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
op's selfie.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>19521400
you know the people who talk like this always look like pic related
>>
>>19521224
Humans are just one of the many different animals that are born, are raised, by their parents, do some shit in their 60-70 year lifespans, pop out a few kids and die.

Literally every animal does that. Just because we were lucky enough to discover writing and critical thinking skills and made some story about sky fairies doesn't mean it's all true now.

Like any animal, once you die, you die. Do goats and ants go to hell for eating green grass or some dying rat? No? Neither would humans.

>>19521235
>>
>>19521224
Eternal damnation, nigger.
>>
>>19521900
>You are only able to experience beauty on the level of experience you do because we know ugliness intimately. WE ARE MEANT TO BE HERE AND TO OVERCOME IT. We and only we can know the beauty of creation. we and only we shall feel the ultimate delight of conquering oneself. and every small victory we have, we savor like its the finest wine, no? can you even imagine how fucking incredible youll feel knowing you went up against the strongest force youve ever known, and made it your bitch?

freaky bruh... literally the exact same thoughts I've had. But it's so hard, it's such a fucking demon, these feelings of inadequacy that are at one with my appreciation and love of the beauty in life. It's like I'm cursed with an acute knowledge of what I'm missing. Ill get high and walk the city and see couples and shit and it kills me but i don't hate them for it, I love seeing love ya know
>>
File: op's selfie.jpg (61KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
op's selfie.jpg
61KB, 512x512px
>>19521924
OP is dead RIP

nice IQ now back to /a/
>>
>>19521407

Well said. That guy is such a shitter.
>>
>>19521224
>he thinks he can die in his own reality
I have bad news for you OP, the eternal damnation is that you never get to die.
>>
>>19522971
So...

Vampires?
>>
>>19521224

You get put in the back of the queue for a new life for being a jackass and ragequitting. Unless your body is capable of surviving the method you used to self-terminate, of course. In which case you get more karma built up which means more bullshit in the next incarnation 'till your tab is clear.
>>
>>19521224

Please don't do it OP
>>
File: 1502158799354.jpg (66KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
1502158799354.jpg
66KB, 300x287px
Apparently you get reborn as a tree.
And you feel everything, from bugs eating your salvia to mankind chopping you.
But it isn't worth it not because of it but other reasons.
In this scenario best way to rebel is to endure.
>>
>>19521288
I am good
>>
If a convincing sounding post on 4chan decides if you kill yourself or not you have bigger things to worry about than death.

That said it would just set you back in your spiritual evolution as unresolved energy still has to go somewhere, a clean slate won't help with anything as shit would only get worse until you have no option but to man up and spiral up instead of down.
>>
File: Clorox_bleach.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox_bleach.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>19521257
>>
>>19521561
>>19521561
This one time I was suicidal I began to run towards the train tracks one night. The guard arms and blinking red lights and bell were sounding off and I think I heard the rumble of an incoming freight train. I started running faster as to try and lurch myself in front of the train at the right time. I was ready to die legit, but the weird thing is suddenly out of nowhere the bells stopped dinging and red lights stopped abruptly. Then the guard arms rose back up and there was absolutely no train what so ever. I keep thinking that I actually killed myself that night because it just seems so weird. I KNEW I was going to die I remember the train horn as it approached and then it was like it just vanished and I was alive. It's like I died and instantaneously restarted life from that point onward as if the suicide attempt and approaching train never happened
>>
>>19521224
You die.

It doesn't matter how you die. The dead wake up in another world.
>>
File: 1504109201557.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504109201557.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>19523276
Nigga you just described quantum suicide.
Like... holy shit.
>>
>>19523276
Maybe you are living fake reality and we are all unknowingly members of it. Shit son you could start a cult. Fuck maybe my whole purpose here was to randomly read your comment and post this.
>>
>>19523331
When you die and get located to shit tire reality. Welcome to the land of broken minds enjoy your stay here.
>>
>>19523345
This. Fucking this.

>>19523276
Try it again!
>>
>>19523276
>>19523345
The same thing kinda happened to me as well. I was extremely suicidal a few years ago, I got put in the psych ward after being in the hospital because I was found bleeding out after cutting my radial and ulnar veins (I'm a dumbass I know). It was very peaceful, until I woke up in the hospital. I was determined after that to actually die, so I decided to go out by ligature strangulation. It didn't hurt and was quite easy actually, the rope I used was in the perfect place, tied well, and was brand new so it didn't have any reason to break. I am not a big person mind you, I only weighed about 120 lbs at the time due to barely eating. I didn't even notice that I passed out. I remember looking at the time and thinking that was the moment I would die, I woke up about an hour later on the other side of the room with the rope around my neck, untied from the support beam. I lived alone, had no friends, and my family was in a different state. To this day I believe I died twice but was 'transferred' to an alternate reality. As some people have said, quantum suicide seems to be the most likely reason. The most frustrating part is that I've been in multiple situations since then that should have killed me. Mostly car related instances, like taking a corner to fast, turning into an oncoming semi, I even closed my eyes and drove for 5 minutes to see what would happen. None of these situations and various others have killed me when they should have. I am convinced at this point of my life that I am unable to die until it is 'my time to go'. My current friends and co-workers keep telling me I'm tempting fate but it's interesting to see the limits, or rather, the non existent limits that exist.
Anyone else experience something like this? Where no matter how hard you try you just can't die? It's absolutely infuriating.
>>
>>19523659
Yes and no my experiences have been more like realizing the shear amount of times I may have in other timelines. All for the same reason, always looking for someone, always upset at the man telling me I should of done things right the first time. Then I got this thought and it said I would not wake up with out a coma. It was just a painful realization to know I could care enough for something to kill myself for it. I hate feeling this way to want something but reject it as well I don't wanna hurt like this.
>>
>>19521409
You aren't using the stutter meme correctly and it makes me want to kill myself. Plz st
>>
>>19523659
to add on to this, the process of dying is not as bad as people make it out to be, most of the time you don't even notice (that is, if we take quantum suicide into account) and it is quite peaceful. Such as bleeding out, your body goes into shock and you are supposed to feel cold afraid. However, when I was in that situation it wasn't cold, scary, or uncomfortable. It was rather enjoyable. I lost the feeling in all of my limbs, I could only 'feel' my torso and head, I was enveloped in what I would describe as a warm embrace, it was extremely comfortable. The moment that I saw 'the light' was when I woke up in the hospital. One moment I was in a state of bliss, the next I was being bombarded by doctors being told I was "lucky to be alive". Sorry about the blog post, I just feel people should know how I believe dying really is. It's not scary, it doesn't tear you asunder or come as an explosion, but rather it comes as a whisper, a slight breeze.
>>19523703
I understand how you feel. For me it's a vague sensation of a purpose that wasn't fulfilled. It's a horrible thing to want something that you aren't able to reach, so instead you resign yourself and reject any possibility of reaching that goal or purpose.
>>
I dont think there is a difference between dying by your own hands or being killed. Both are violent deaths, you died before it was your time so that is not okay. If you die peacefully I guess its better because there wasnt anything you could have done to save yourself and it wasnt another motherfucker who shorted your life.

Now, i say this assuming that there is some kind of heavenly moral ranking on death. In my opinion, we are just intelligent animals and when we die, we just fucking die.

When I was a child I used to think that good people would go to heaven when they died and bad people would burn in hell. This is because of religion in my family but as the time passed and I grew older and more angry and depressed Ive come to the realization that an utopia like "heaven" filled with angels and goodness and gold and shit and its contrary, "hell" are idiotic and impossible things in a world where there isnt black and white, only grey. Morality is too difficult to grasp and there isnt a factual "right and wrong", so if you die, tough luck pal, you're dead and the lights are out, you wont see a damn thing or hear anything because from now on you're literally dead matter on the universe and life goes on without you.
>>
>>19523754
I also like to think that because so many people are born into horrible conditions(think like Congo) and suffer a heavy amount during their short, negated lifetimes, something in this universe must be responsible for such a crime. It is horrendous and terrifying to think that some people simply are born to suffer, while other people are privileged beyond our grasp. Because of this I think that people hundreds of years ago have come up with incarnation system. To try to justify why everything in this world is so fcked and random. I like to think like this, it eases the pain.

But as I have said before, the most logical explanation is that nothing ever EVER fucking happens when you off yourself and you wont even notice the ages passing because you will literally disa-fucking-ppear.
>>
>>19522124
Oh wow a hateful and prejudice christian, how rare
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (997KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
997KB, 500x200px
>>19521342
I like this way of thinking because I never thought of it myself.

My favorite way of suicide would be to pull out a black wallet and point it at cops (or a phone) just to prove that cops always jump the gun because they're scared (if you serve in a nigger neighborhood then amen I feel ya)... but anyway that way the God complex police faggots may think twice about how pussy they are.

And, best of all, it wasn't suicide, I let the scared cop make the call. Murder is a commandment, faggot. Ah I just hate scaredy cops. Join the force, be brave... not a pussy... anyone?
>>
>>19523780
Who are you trying to convince
>>
>>19523659
Well, the upswing of that phenomena is that it ensures that, until you find your things to live for, and once you do, that there is insulation from an untimely demise, and so whatever there is for someone to do here is not left uncompleted (supposing there are such things anyway and it is my belief that there are, maybe for everyone, I don't know for sure of course but would side with probably).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqABxIufOU
>>
>>19521224
>What are the spiritual consequences of suicide?
Probably not good.
>>
>>19521288
>This life is all that is guaranteed. Of course there is an afterlife
These two statements contradict each other.

>>19521389
Sometimes the best you can make of it is still unbearably horrible.
>>
>>19523837
Where? I don't see or read him, faget.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.