[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Christians and believers of new age/love and light beliefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1502588479137.jpg (76KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502588479137.jpg
76KB, 495x720px
Most Christians and believers of new age/love and light beliefs believe that their spiritual systems are "successful" because of the constant stream of anti suicide propaganda they pump out with a combination of there being no catastrophic epidemic of suicides. The truth is however, is that the real reason most people dont kill themsleves is a combination of an ingrained biological fear of physical pain that blocks our free will choice to commit suicide and a lack of access to an easy, painless way to kill yourself.

No matter how many goofy new age love and light websites are on the internet or how many missionaries hand out bibles, the truth is these spiritual control systems are just coping mechanism to avoid pain.

If suicide pills were available to buy tommorow, they would be sold out within an hour
>>
>>If suicide pills were available to buy tommorow, they would be sold out within an hour

That's proven wrong be default.

There's lots of easy ways out, not everyone is taking them.
>>
>>19520713

what are some of these easy, accessible and painless ways to commit suicide wit no chance of failure that only you seem to know about?
>>
>>19520693
>I fight for the light because it makes me happy. Love isn't like hate, the more you love others the more love you feel inside yourself and the more powerful the collective love becomes until you have literally created the most unstoppable force in the universe.
You cynicists with your perfect logic and slothful attitude piss me off. Humanity has to FIGHT the darkness. The evil doers thrive on hating the Light and feeding off of it, but that is why those in the light must always be on the defensive and always be as aggressive as possible when it comes to truth and love. DO NOT TEST US
>>
>>19520693

Wow so if not for religion we would all kill ourselves. Kek. Why don't you show us how anon.
>>
>>19520693
Life is worth fighting for. People who want to die are just not strong. Even if everything is bad, there is still a reason to live. For me, the reason is that this life is the only one that is guaranteed. I don't fantasize about any afterlife, even though I believe there is one. The reason? I don't want to try and hurry this one along. I don't want to kill myself. My life is far from perfect, but still suicide seems like a terrible choice.
>>
File: 1504065685827.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1504065685827.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>19520750
>DO NOT TEST US

what are you gonna do? kill me?
>>
>>19520775
I wouldn't need to. You destroy yourself
>>
>>19520750
>Humanity has to FIGHT the darkness.
Exactly, you have to look at the history of humanity like a story. Things were great at first, maybe perfect, but that is boring. No one wants to live in a static and perfect world. So what happens next, you introduce the antagonist. At first good is still powerful but shit happens and eventually evil gets the upper hand. That is where we are now. Things look bleak but we must fight the darkness and emerge triumphant. Thanks to all that conflict delivered by a great villain humanity gets to live a very interesting story.

When you die you can remove the mask and remember that you are not the character you play but still you enjoyed the playing the part non the less.
>>
>>19520767
Life is hard to guarantee, but I guess realistically if we make the right choices it could be. But random chance will always be right next to guarantee because their is no real guarantee
>>
>Life is worth fighting for!
>It will be worth it in the end!
>You only get one life, follow your bliss!

>Love and Light :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.