[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any theories about the supernatural properties of melanin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

Is there any theories about the supernatural properties of melanin? I heard a talk about it, and that's why Africans tend to be more spiritually attuned. It also allows them to be superior athletes, artists, musicians, and dancers. Whereas the light-skinned Europeans and Asian are forced to rely on reason and logic.
>>
>>19520031
That's just bullshit niggers say.
>>
>>19520031
lol I know this is b8, but superior musicians?
>>
>>19520031

Nothing you said is true. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1503966132988.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503966132988.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
There are no superior races. This pic shows me NO superiority.
>>
>>19520031
You're speculating baseless bullshit again and you know it.

It's just a pigment that prevents sunburns in areas with harsh UV radiation (Africa).

Why do you want it to be magical? Go study biology.
>>
>>19520031
Well Africans are the original people and closer to God while everyone else is a mutt
>>
>>19520132
And to add on this.

White skin is better at producing vitamin D (your skin needs sun to make it), which is why europeans and asians tend to have paler skin because the sun is weaker and otherwise we wouldn't get enough of it.

And, it's why africans living in Europe statistically have higher rates of vitamin D deficiency.

So it's like this OP>>19520031 :

>be white
>live in africa
>get sun burns and skin cancer

>be black
>live in europe or nothern america
>lack vitamin D production due to melanin not allowing enough UV rays into the skin
>get ill because of it

So, it's basicaly pick your posion at this point.

Luckily science has invented both sunscreen and vitamin D supplements and this is rarely an issue today.

But it's NOT magic
>>
If a person has no association with Christ they are not close to God.
>>
>superior athletes
yeah, because China never wipe the floor with everyone at every Olympic Games. Germany won the last world cup too.

>artist
I can't even think of a single relevant black artist and by 'relevant' I mean an artist that actually paints masterpieces (Rembrant, Picaso, Van Goch, Bosch, Da Vinci and so on)

>musicians
Blacks as musicians (i.e not illuminati rappers) are limited to founding blues and basic forms of jazz, both of which have been taken by other races and produced far more advanced and technically proficient players.

>dancers
The professional dancers on various reality dance shows are almost always non-black.

Blacks destroy cultures.
>>
>>19520031
We wuz mystizm nd shieeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
Black guy here, it's afrocentrist bullshit. Our race is stupid as shit.
>>
>>19520134
They are not closer to god they're getting in trouble with God.
>>
File: IMG_6481.jpg (185KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6481.jpg
185KB, 1656x1009px
>>19520031
>Superior, artists, musicians.
>>
>>19520134
Then why are they more sinful?
>>
File: 1466794467108.jpg (55KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1466794467108.jpg
55KB, 540x421px
Niggers are disgusting and will always hold us back. They are closer to animals.
>>
File: 0611_detroit7.jpg (2MB, 5211x3007px) Image search: [Google]
0611_detroit7.jpg
2MB, 5211x3007px
Melanin grants the african devastatingly powerful magical powers strong enough to level entire cities.

Pic related, detroit, a city destroyed by the powerful melanin magic of the african tribes.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (145KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
145KB, 739x673px
>>19520031
Yeah! Melanin and Melatonin are both created by the Pineal gland. I'm not sure why it makes you more spiritual but seeing as how everything the pineal gland does is highly spiritual in nature I'm not surprised. Have you ever researched the Pineal Gland? No wonder the elites fear what would happen if they didn't poison us with flouride
>>
>>19520150
>superior athletes
Every major marathon is still dominated by Kenyans tho. And balanced for access to funding and top-tier training, Africans still overperform against richer nations.

>artist
You're going to be hard-pressed to find painters of any race making derivative bullshit that are considered 'relevant' in modern art. Plenty of relevant black artists today but you obviously don't know shit about art so I'm not going to waste my time.

>musicians
"Other than the basis of all popular music today, blacks never created nuthin musical."

>dancers
You seriously think Dancing With The Stars is the height of dance as art?

>Blacks destroy cultures
says the motherfucker that seriously thinks Kenny G improved Jazz.

All that being said, that "Melanin is the spirit molecule" shit is stupid fucking Black Israelite-level retardation.
>>
File: c761a-invertediqbycountry.png (299KB, 1600x729px) Image search: [Google]
c761a-invertediqbycountry.png
299KB, 1600x729px
What about IQ.
>>
>>19520647
>For some reason IQ is lowest where education systems are the shittiest.
>It is a mystery.
>>
>>19520198
>self hating black guy
When you really think back on it, we're like this because the slaves were super spiritual; they needed something to live for so they believed in this shit. Imagine life on a plantation bruh
>>
When collective merit increases, the nation excels in its philosophy and conduct, and becomes prosperous.

Is Africa prosperous?
>>
>>19520765
>For some reason education systems are the shittiest where IQ is lowest.
>it is a mistery
>>
>>19520765
IQ is not based on education. It is a measure of ability to process information. Education does not equal intelligence.
>>
Argentina has high IQ.
>>
I'm certain there are different properties related to stuff like skin color, but not a question of superiority/inferiority.

>>19520647
The OP post literally address that: "the light-skinned Europeans and Asian are forced to rely on reason and logic"

Unless you think IQ shows spiritual proweness, this has nothing to do with the thread or only reinforces it.
>>
>>19520134
last year they found older bones in Europe. Africa is no longer the origin of humanity, we were probably evolving separately for much longer than ever previously thought
>>
>>19520805
This.
>>
File: a--black-artwork-faith-quotes.jpg (97KB, 656x802px) Image search: [Google]
a--black-artwork-faith-quotes.jpg
97KB, 656x802px
>>19520031
Is this the thinly veiled ebony thread?
Anyway, there's all sorts of nonsense about melanin giving you literal superpowers( which I sometimes wish was true for Black women).
You can't even tell if these are parodies or not.
>>
>>19521005
>Female niggers
>Hot
Nah nah nah m8
>>
WE

WUZ

SPEEERITCHUL ND SHEIT
>>
>>19520031
It gives you cancer and that's not paranormal at all.
>and that's why nigers tend to be more spiritually attuned.
Have you seen the retarded voodoo shit they do? Torturing dogs and other niggers.
They are not spiritually attuned, they are just being dumb niggers.
>superior athletes, artists, musicians, and dancers.
They can run fast i give you that, but niggers haven't done any good art or music. And twerking looks like apes doing ape shit, which they are.
>>
File: anime_laughter_61.gif (449KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
anime_laughter_61.gif
449KB, 638x359px
>>19520611
>>
>>19520031
You forgot 'bigger dicks lmao u mad whit boi?'
>>
>>19520031

from an anthropology perspective here is why that may seem that way:

africa

>tigers and lions in the sahara
>chasing migratory animals across vast distances
>hot as shit
>major threats are animals and the sun
>animal threats detected by fast reflexes, greater sensory perception, "instinct"
>prey hides in grass
>detection ensures that you will eat
>poor instincts = death

europe

>cold and enemies are major threats , food comes from agriculture, not hunter/gathering
>good logic ensures that future planning and community support and protection are available
>landscape planning/ structural planning and later urban planning became paramount to interaction lack of easily accessible resources unless you could improvise

>poor logic = death

some African tribes literally thought that the village angered the gods and burned down their entire village every single time they had a famine/drought
>>
>>19522878
They chimp out and burn down their areas when they don't get their way still. Lot of good it ever did the stupid apes.
>>
>>19520031
we wuz kangs n shieettt, nigger
>>
>>19522878

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4253951/

East-Asians cultures are not the only non-Western cultural groups that exhibit this pattern. A growing number of recent studies has found that many cultural groups, including those from Papua New Guinea (Lindström, 2002), aboriginal Australia (Turpin, 2002), and West Africa (Geurts, 2003) display a similar emphasis on the body. In the West African case, anthropologists have observed that cultural terms exist that refer exclusively to bodily sensations for which there is no English translation (e.g., “seselelame,” which can be roughly translated as “feel-feel-inside-the-body”—Geurts, 2003). Likewise, many West-African languages use the body as a basis for their emotional terms (Ameka, 2001; Dzokoto and Okazaki, 2006), much like the way they are used in Chinese and Japanese. Likewise, African traditional medicine also focuses on harmony and holism, treating the body and mind as fundamentally integrated rather than separate (Mbiti, 1970). In line with these cultural practices, it is not surprising that recent research by Dzokoto (2010) and Chentsova-Dutton and Dzokoto (2014) found that West-Africans also self-reported greater sensitivity to bodily changes relative to European–Americans.
>>
>>19520031
africans and asians are more spiritual because of years spent using religion as a centre piece for logic which makes them use both hemispheres of their brain which helps with many psychic abilities such as clairvoyance and remote viewing
>>
>>19520036
I'm not even racist, but /thread
>>
>>19520031
No, there is nothing magical about melanin. Also, nice job riling up the /pol/tards.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.