[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a spell I can do to make my ex think about me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4751.png (902KB, 1242x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4751.png
902KB, 1242x994px
What's a spell I can do to make my ex think about me and talk to me?
>>
>>19519479

Life is hard. Most of us have been through that. I'm talking the love of my life here. You will learn to move on, but may always think about her forever. Welcome to manhood, son.
>>
>>19520018
I'm not a man.
>>
>>19519479
I can write you a spell,
But I'd need some info before hand-
Something about you & your ex,
Your mental and physical traits.
>>
>>19520027
Um, are you trolling?
>>
>>19519479
I hope everything goes well for you, but if he's not thinking of you it's not too healthy to keep focussing on him. If you keep thinking of him and get frustrated by the situation you might not be able to think of anything else while you're trying to find a solution. A solution that as far as I can tell, can't be forced. That's how obsession forms, and it hurts.
>>
>>19520173
That's true. Thanks for your comment.
>>
>>19519479
Anon, i am also going through a breakup. Why dont you just date me instead? I'm the best, way better than that guy
>>
>>19520025
Faggot.
>>
Nobody wants your roast beef vagina it hasn't looked good since you were like 14
>>
It hurts anon but you have to keep going on.

I am, better than how it started but I still think of her sometimes and how she could do that to me.

You'll feel so better once you're over it, that's what motivates me.

No spells for you only positive thoughts
>>
Also
>Omae wa mo shindeiru
>>
>>19519479
Are you cancer?
>>
Your not the Christ are you?
>>
>>19519479
FOR FUCK'S SAKE it's THIS cunt again
>>19511200
FUCKING GET OVER IT YOU STUPID FAT WHALE TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>19521033
*youre
>>
threaten him to jump off a roof
always works
>>
Send nudes, guaranteed to make him think about you. If you want it sigilized, post the picture you'll send here first so we can work our magic over it.
>>
>>19521106
This!!!!!
>>
>>19519479
Tyrande prefers Malfurion. Not you, Illidan. Get over it.
>>
>>19521034
Couldn't have put it better myself.
>>
>>19520018
Said true. Pisses you off further when you hear they're getting engaged
>>
unlike these cuck faggots I love evil things and I love corrupting people.

I've posted here before, bUT I've been very successful in love spells, one in particular has bagged me a fiance, t land they're as close to a soul mate I recon' I'm gonna find.

I used a love bath, you can find premade ones in any flea market hoodoo shop.I made mine from basically the same basic shit the premade ones have.
Anyway, start the bath as hot as you can stand it, get in while it's filling. Focus, relax, get in a sexual mood by thinking of the other person but don't diddle yourself.

Add the mix
Stir it around with your hands, inhaling and thinking of that person
Begin dousing yourself in the bath mixture while saying thier name aloud
When I did this I said their name in every way possible, nicknames, full name, any variation you can think off while focusing on them.
Do this until the water starts getting cold.
DONT RINSE. DONT RINSE UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING.
Get the potpourri lookin shit, probably rose petals and twigs, out the tub and into a clean, never used mson jar. Write your lovers name on a slip of paper, or on the back of a photograph, and kiss it twice, once for the the longevity of the spells power over the person, once for the longevity of the person themselves.put this in the jar,say somthing meaningful, I said somthing like
"My selfish gain, I see it.
If this is sin, so be it.
My hand at your throat,
Your hand in my breast,
For me, you.
For you, me.
you will always love me
you will never leave
so mote it be "
Just somthing that really says you know your basically enslaving somone because you're selfish, but you're doing it anyway because your love them.
Air dry, do NOT whipe yourself clean.
Thirty minutes before midnight, THIS IS THE HARDEST PART, take the jar of potpourri lookin stuff and bury it in the front yard of a chapel where weddings take place.bury it deep. Deep enough you and your partner will be long dead if it's ever dug up by accident.
>>
Get a lock of her hair and her panties. Put it in a jar. Pee in the jar. Put it in the sun for 24 hours.
>>
>>19519479
>What's a spell I can do to make my ex think about me and talk to me?
There are none. Just move on. In 6 months the pain will subside but you'll never really get over them and the pain will always be there. You just have to live it. That's life.
>>
>>19519479
Get over him already. He's probably banging someone right now.
>>
>>19520060
No, I wasn't trolling.
>>
>>19519479
kill yourself bitch, he's fucking another girl right now :) move on
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>19521258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
>>
>>19519479
Lmao, there's no such thing as magic. No such thing as sky daddies or sky mommies. No such thing as weird or supernatural. There's only science.
>>
>>19519479
You should leave pineapples at his or her place everyday. This will guarantee that he thinks and speaks of you at lease once a day. Truly a spell worthy of trying. Also post results of how well pineapples spell works when finished.
>>
File: openme.gif (1MB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
openme.gif
1MB, 250x300px
>>19521276
>>
>>19521287
>>19521276
:^) stay mad friend
>>
>>19521173
and then drink it
>>
>>19521300
Same to you anon, you just keep missing that ex 'boyfriend' of yours ;)
>>
>>19521320
I am not even the op ya dicknugget I am just here for the shitposting
>>
File: dicknuggetanon.jpg (30KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dicknuggetanon.jpg
30KB, 608x1080px
>>19521346
I bet your last boyfriend's dick looked like a chicken nugget especially when you were getting ass fucked
>>
>>19521364
kek! that actually made me laugh and that nugget does look good got any ranch bruh?
>>
I'm thinking about you. If you're also thinking about me, send me a message through whatsapp. I'll be activating my internet right now.
>>
>>19521404
girl ya gotta do one of the spells one of the anons gave you if ya want ya boi back. also you could summon a demon to make him your pussy worshiping slave. I also heard that tea made with a used pair of your underwear could work, just boil the water up put your dirty undies in the boiling water then add some tea red tea or passion tea would be best for this, add some honey and give it to your victim errr I mean your lover boi
>>
>>19521395
>>19519479
Too bad McDonalds don't do nuggets this big more for you moneys worth! Girl anon needs to ride some nugget dick and stop crying
>>
>>19521425
I agree, you're better off getting some good dick else where just doll yourself up and go to a night club believe me theres many drunk ass fools willing to fuck your pussy even if youre the ugliest potato. alcohol can do miracles.
>>
>>19521441
True stuff anon, pussy's pussy and the pussy craves the chicken dick, some kinky ugly girls out there ugly girls love sucking off must give them credit
>>
>>19521478
yeah! and theres some desperate men out there that just want pussy no matter if you're pretty or ugly a pussy is a pussy. fat or skinny dont matter either they do say fat girls are very good giving blowjobs. so dont feel demoralized I am sure there is some dude out there who is willing to put up with you even if you're ugly
>>
>>19521503
Sometimes people just need a good shag is perfectly normal cats and rabbits have no shame, my chubby ex loved to suck so can confirm the truth in that
>>
>>19520025
Fucking tranny
>>
Just get some Taco Bell.
>>
>>19521395
I only fux with the honey mustard
>>
>>19522017
ewww mustard is for plebs; ranch and barbecue is where is at mah boi
>>
>>19522048
Barbecue and ranch are for plebs wtf are you on? Ranch is good but barbecue sauce is blue pill status. Fuck off back to /lgbt
>>
>>19522052
nah man mustard is gross, and its yellow and looks like new born baby poop.
>>
Besides we all know HOT mustard is king. It's not even hot.
>>
>>19522058
maybe anon likes to eat babies :^)
>>
>>19522058
Who's fucking poop is yellow?
Did you eat Yoko Ono?
Does your poop sleep alone?
>>
>>19519479
The lottery spell.
>>
>>19522071
>Who's fucking poop is yellow?
mustard poop is yellow, mean mister mustard poops yellow mustard.
>Did you eat Yoko Ono?
yeah I did eat her but she wasnt that good too bland.
>Does your poop sleep alone?
nah it sleeps in the sewer where rats swim and sleep in poop rafts
>>
>>19522080
Get a job or a life.
Whichever one stops you from posting like a fag.

Retard
>>
>>19522087
but today is my day off b0ss :'^(
>>
She don't care, move on. I think I know your name, buddy.
>>
>>19522113
tell us friend
>>
>>19522113
You don't know anyone's name here, pal. I'm not that guy either.

>>19522106
Well then. You have been granted shitpost privilege for today it seems.
>>
>>19522117
thanks b0ss! as a gratitude for this privilege I shall give you nuggets with mustard dip (even tho mustard is gross) :'^)
>>
>>19522113
OP is a chick, pal.
>>
>>19522135
she could be a tranny tho
>>
>>19522135
Either that or a faggot.
You're not a chick until you post your tits so

He's a faggot

Until then

>>19519479
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>19522162
You mean HE

Fucking mental illness I swear. Just admit theyre gay, you aren't a woman.
>>
File: IMG_3079.jpg (186KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.jpg
186KB, 1500x1000px
>>19522175
*they aren't women

It auto posted before I could fix
>>
>>19522175
lol yeah trannies are the worst, I once dated one and it was pretty lame specially the females who pretend to be boys. bunch of loonie faggots they should kill themselves.
>>
>>19522087
lel why you mad nigga?
>>
Still thread samefags
>>
>>19522392
>nigga
Cringe.
>>
>>19519479
Call her on your magic cellular phone and start a conversation
>>
>>19522424
your hairy ass is more cringe than that post
>>
>>19522437
better yet offer her the green talismans, they are paper like and have george washington in them.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.