[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 109

File: hanafuda-sakura.jpg (145KB, 522x417px) Image search: [Google]
hanafuda-sakura.jpg
145KB, 522x417px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19517795
>>
Has anyone started watching Kakegurui yet?
>>
>O{'s pic
I wonder how reading with those cards would work. I mean we always see people read with tarot, oracle, Lenormand and standard playing cards, but we rarely ever see anyone using exotic decks like Hanafuda, Mahjong, Domino playing cards, Money cards, Unsun karuta or anything like that.
>>
>>19519439
Meant OP
>>
What does the 9 of cups reversed mean in love as feelings for each other? im VERY curious about it
>>
>>19519446
Dissatisfaction. Something's missing.
>>
>>19519449
What do you mean by somethings missing? im head over heels so the spark is still there but im hurt on something that happened
>>
>>19519446
Hoarding love, not sharing feelings/emotions, being judgemental
>>
>>19519417
What's honestly the different between:
The Emperor
The High Priest
The Empress
The High Priestess
anyone?
>>
>>19519458
>but im hurt on something that happened
There's your answer. Dissatisfaction.
>>
>>19519461
You're asking the difference between your father, a teacher, your mother and your mind.
>>
>>19519459
>>19519465
I think I get it now, thanks you two

>>19519461
Emperor- Authority of the mind
High Priest- Tradition
High Priestess- Authority of the spirit
Empress- The one who inspires
>>
>>19519461
>Emperor
Rules and regulation, and using them to build a stable and strong life. Quintessential Male card
>High Priestess
Intuition in its highest form. Understanding logic sometimes needs to take a backseat and that there is different ways of "knowing"
>Empress
Kinda opposite of High Priestess in it's creation and passion within the physical. Honouring your senses and letting them guide you, nature as well. Also the quintessential female card
>High Priest
Called Hierophant in my deck but it talks of tradition and faith, honouring the achievements of generations past and acting upon your spirituality. Also represent organised religion (or at least it has done so multiple times in my deck)
>>19519468
You're welcome. I hope it all works out for the best anon <3
>>
My name is G. Can someone please read me and tell me if D will come back to me? He shut me out and I love him. We didn't stop talking because of anything I did.

I'm serious. I just need my situation and a resolution or something.

Also, will a honey jar help the situation?

I guess I can pray for you in return. I don't practice anything. Sorry.
>>
>>19519488
>Honey Jar
Okay, you had me right up until this...c'mon darling, you know better than to resort to that.

>Practising spellwork
>Praying
I mean, I may be an irredeemable heathen in the eyes of God but even I know those two don't match up
>>
>>19519500
Please perform a reading for me. I need help.
I'm lost. I'm Christian but drawn to magic.
>>
>>19519513
I can do that for you darling. Just, don't go jumping straight to love spells and what not...I mean would you really like it if someone infringed on your free will, however minutely?
>I'm a Christian but drawn to magic
Nothing wrong with that, I was mostly memeing and really airing some of my own grievances. My apologies. But do take a second and think; the Lord gave humans free will, by doing a honey jar you're inadvertently saying you know better than God. Come on girl, I know you're smarter than that...

Now, for the reading...
>Name
>Gender and description of yourself
>Colour shape combo
>Method (if a specific kind is desired)
>Query
>>
>>19519488
>>19519513
Not empath, but I can really sense the desperation there. The only reason you're resorting to magic is because you feel this is a situation beyond your control and you'd love to control it, if only for you. You need to learn to love yourself and appreciate yourself more.
>>
>>19519520
My name is G.
Female. 5'4", chubby/pear, big eyes? idk
white heart
I just want a reading
What's wrong with D and is there a chance for reconciliation? If so, how should I pursue fixing the problem?

So you're saying a honey jar won't work?
>>
>>19519558
I hate myself. I just want him back though. Even as a friend. I feel like something is missing. My anxiety won't let me rest. I feel worse than I normally do.
>>
>>19519520
phil
male. 30

whats going to happen in the 2 months timeframe
>>
>>19519560
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love Specific
4 of Swords(r)
The Moon(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Swords
Counselled by Judgement(r) and 4 of Cups(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0y8ktOVWLB8
>>
>>19519520
SP
166cm, pale, light skin ald light brown hair
Blue trianlge

What will my future bf be like?
>>
>>19519542
>>19519545
>>19519520
I will take the conversation to this trade, aye?
>TFW you're as heavy as me. I went from 84 to 75kg in about 3 months, but then depression kicked in again. I may or may not resume my training routine next week, I hope.
But really, pacing yourself will do more good than harm in the long run; fewer injuries equal to more active years.
>Forever bulk is the best bulk kek

I really didn't know the difference between the two, I simply thought one was meant to be harder than the other, akin to making people ready to go toe to toe.
That was an interesting read, thank you
>>
File: descărcare.jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
descărcare.jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>>19519520
A
Male, was skinny fat but got some muscles recently, still have a lil bit of chub and boobs
Shape: patterns like pic related but orange
Whatever works
I have 2 queries:
1. Will I reach mental maturity so I stop losing my focus and concentrate on my future exams
2. Will I stop being insecure about my body and personality ( i am afraid I will say or react the wrong way in certain situations, which happened to me before)
>>
>>19519566
>>19519588
>>19519600
I'll have to leave these sorry, I'm pretty fucking worn out considering I've been awake for a good 16hrs now...probably just gonna slip into bed and reply/answer questions before sleep, might grab a reading if it's a really important/urgent one. I hope you understand <3
>>19519590
>3 months
Yea that's the plan, to hit my goal by November/December and be decently ready for summer. I was once 78 with 10%bf but ballooned up to 120kg...it was dumb. It's actually where those words of wisdom came from; I forever thought about my goals and gym as retracing steps and when that came to me I found a new fire in my belly for lifting and getting sexy again.
Yea, gotta keep it slow and steady.

Yea, I find most people don't. It was actually quite thought provoking to myself when I typed it out. The easiest way to divide them is "sport vs self defence." Nothing wrong with practising a sport though
>>
>>19519605
Understandable. Have a refreshing sleep
>>
>>19519605
It's ok, when will you be on again for a reading? Sorry for sounding clingy ;_;
And goodnight!
>>
>>19519613
I will man, apologies about that. Just got into bed with a nice heat pack.
>>19519614
>sorry for sounding clingy ;_;
Dawww not clingy at all, kinda endearing really. <3
I'll most likely be awake in 6-7hrs and I'll make it a case to post that I am awake. If you're around I'll grab your reading. What was your name so I know to look out for you?
>>
>>19519467
>>19519468
Thanks anons

>>19519473
So in a nutshell
The Emperor is a card based on authority and rules (like a court room with a judge)
The High Priestess is about the mind within the individual and seeking inner higher power (intuition, third eye, gut feeling and all)
The Empress is about what's physically here and trusting it to go along with whatever it may be (everything will work in the end way of looking at it)
The Hierophant I still have no idea haha I've used tarot for 7 years recently started using them this last few months
>>
>>19519624
I always browse div threads, but the reason why I also say I'm clingy is that my reading isn't important as some people come up and ask more serious question. I don't really feel comfortable practically stalking you (since I've asked now) over something unimportant and if I understood that drains the enegy of the reader
I'm SP, aka the future bf one
>>
>>19519520
Mariem
Short chubby female with short dark curly hair
Yellow diamond
Anything that suits
A future general reading please
Thx !
>>
>>19519629
First two yea, pretty on point. The Empress is about creation and passion, found in the physical world. Where the high priestess focuses her attention inwards and towards the heavens, gaining intuition and understanding, the empress lets herself get lost in her physical senses. Sight, sound, scent, touch, these inspire her as the heavens inspire the high priestess. Lots of feminine creative energy too, Mother Earth and nature.
>>19519636
You're fine darling, no need to fret. Tell ya what I'll grab that reading of yours right now with a little ES, and if anything comes to me I'll let you know <3
>>
>>19519585
Thank you for the reading. I think it was very good, but if you ever come back, I am curious as to why he thought that letting me go was necessary when we were in such a good space? I don't understand why he was just a seasonal person. I thought we connected so well.

Either way, thank you for the reading. I would rather not do the jar, but I just want him back.
>>
>>19519646
If you're gonna do that at least let me make it up to you, I know how being tired can be annoying haha
I consider myself a good artist. Is there anything you'd like to be drawn (tho digitally, I wasted my oil paint).

No need for a reading, just reply what you'd like
>>
>>19519588
Before me sat a huge, long rod. I reached out and gripped it with both hands. It was warm on my skin, too warm but still nice to hold. Burnt a little but I didn't mind. At first it was really heavy but soon it became easier and easier to wield, and eventually I was doing so with one hand. I began panting with it, and I painted a scene of the skies parting and a figure descending down over a bay, where the ocean meets the shore

Fucking kek. I think I'm delirious because that was the single most hilarious scry I've had. The euphemism throughout is 2lewd4me

I'm sorry.
>>
>>19519649
You're very welcome darling, it was my pleasure. Thank you for the feedback.
I can't be sure but perhaps he heard the horns you were so desperate to block out, and took it upon himself to see you move towards your calling? In all honesty though, his reasoning is only known to him and him alone. All good things come to an end, and all things must die. Take solace and rejoice in the memories you've made together, and if he is to not be seasonal and one day return to your arms, then you'll welcome him back with kindness and a good heart. The lesson here is to learn loss, and to be able to accept it without becoming jaded. I think you can achieve this, actually I know you can. You're a strong woman, prove it to us both <3

Good girl. Even if it did bring him back, the guilty would hurt you. If he is to come back, let him do so of honest heart and honest intentions
>>19519657
Haha I'm basically a big kid; I get SUPER grumpy when I'm either tired or hungry. It's kinda silly to be honest.

Actually, I would love a scene if you could. And I'll be sure to do another reading, full empath special, if you find it in your heart to recreate. A simple grassy knoll looking out over the sea, with a single tree on it, beside sits A picnic blanket with a pot of tea. It's one of my favourite places in the world.
>>
>>19519663
If it's a bad sign, no need to be sorry at all! However it sort of gave me an idea who might it be if it's just random

... I'm gonna possibly draw something like that then , it does sound hilarous lmao
>>
>>19519520
Hey Empath
Could you do a future reading for me please?

Eleanor
Female, skinny arms and hands, awkward person even in stature, brunette messy and thick hair. Very light eyes but they are small and kinda weird shaped. Looks miserable.

Golden octagon
Tarot please?
>>
>>19519678
Ah, just saw it now!
I'll do it, it sounds like an interesting challenge

Tho expect to get spammed, since I'll probably attempt to refine it frequently .__.
>>
>>19519682
Ps, no need for detailed reading, you gave me one and this is my way of saying thanks
>>
>>19519679
Not a bad sign, just...it was such a lewd reading despite not being lewd at all! Or maybe my mind is just in the gutter. Who knows. seems like you can make more sense of it than I
>>19519682
Well feel free to spam my email with it ([email protected]) if you wanna save the thread's image limit. And I don't mind spam, in fact I'm chuffed you're even accepted my silly request.
>>19519686
Too bad you'll get one the next time I see you querying. Deal with it!
>>
>>19519694
Ok, screenshoted your email!
Umm last question, not really related to the reading but more art- is it ok if I spam you with random photostudies related to your theme do you may get a feeling what I might make? Also, so I don't really make a mistake with understanding the definition of what you asked me. (However I'll study the elements independently, the knoll seems interesting)
Hell, that way it can get more planned out OTL
>>
>>19519605
>November/december
That was my goal as well, I was so close to achieving it, dare I say, I would even reach my goals before the planned time. I was dropping about 1 kg a week.

My max was probably 100kg, but I weight 180 and you're 188, right?
I don't really plan on getting /sexy/ right now, will just work on my cardio and strength..it's not like I will find a qt anytime soon, no need to sweat over getting sexy.

Have you ever tried another martial art?
>>
Trading
>>
Oh sorry Empath I have just seen your above posts, hope you feel better soon
>>
>>19519678
Okay. I do want him to come back by himself so I'm just going to try to move on, but I hope he finds his way back. One thing he said was that I consumed his thoughts from day to night and he can't love and pursue his passion at the same time because he puts his whole heart into everything and that he wanted space. I don't know. I hope he learns balance because I know he genuinely liked me.

Thanks again. I hope I achieve whatever great thing the cards picked up on.
>>
File: tumblr_ovbfopmmN31srxai6o1_1280.jpg (336KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovbfopmmN31srxai6o1_1280.jpg
336KB, 1024x1280px
doing readings
need gender, sun sign, and age
no love readings
no future readings
thank you
>>
>>19519741
a-are you my /div/ gf?
>>
>>19519741
Female, Capricorn 23
It's not a love read but would you do a friendship read?
I'm curious about my friendship with someone who I will call by their middle name Clark. Right now it's on the rocks. I want to know if it will improve or stay the same. Will trade a reading in return
>>
>>19519741
F
LIBRA

Will becoming an author happen or should I just focus on my more realistic goal?
>>
>>19519748
>>19519741

Or rather since it is a future read maybe what is on their mind in regards to our connection. Is he thinking our friendship is definitely over?
>>
>>19519746
aren't you supposed to be a psychic

>>19519748
it looks like you're regarding this friendship a little sadly...do you like him because he's cute??
you're thinking hes as upset as you are about this friendship that you thought you had..maybe you're thinking he thinks about how he wants to patching things up with you
in reality he's pretty... distracted with other people... i think kinda his boyz or whatever... like his crew idk....they are keeping him busy but he's slipping a little.... like.. in his feelings about this friendship... as in maybe he's forgetting why you guys were on the rocks in the first place??
and your last card is ten of cups, which is that now is the time to try and make up with him....
>>
>>19519520
Sophie
Female
Skinny, pale, brown eyes, dark short hair, open minded, realistic, dreamer, love winter, rock and classic music. Demisexual, depressed but still with hope.
I will travel soon. Can you tell me what's going to happen to me? Will I ever be with him?
Pink and black triangle

I hope you do mine. You're the best.
>>
>>19519646
Thanks for your reply I'm grateful anon. Do you also think there's a similarity between the Magician and the Empress when you describe the Empress being about creation or is a different type of creation to what the Magician creates? Just trying to understand the difference or if there's similarity
>>
>>19519773
Thanks for doing this. I think he has been keeping himself distracted. I do like him, I like him a lot and I'd actually like to be in a relationship with him but I don't think it will happen because of how we can clash. There is one woman I really despise and told him, begged him, not to hook up with despite her seemily being a decent fit for him. I think in his upset he may be exploring a relationship with her and it has sent me into panic mode. I tried reaching out to tell him my feelings but he won't respond. I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I don't think there is anything I can do. I asked two readers over the last few weeks and one told me to keep pressure on and when that didn't work after a few weeks I asked another and they told me to wait. Thing is I'm scared if I wait to make up with him he'll just stop caring about our friendship. :/ I guess in the end I don't really mind if he has a romantic relationship but I don't want to lose my friend. Can you possibly give me any advice? Also your query?
>>
>>19519780
just knw if you keep asking for the same reading or advice about the same question you will get contradictory answers from the tarot!!
my personal advice would be to forget him because i'm like that
but my cards seem to think that you want to make up with him in a friendly way, not to show your whole entire heart to him...
my query is something like....how has my meditation been going...any improvements?? any adjustments i should be making??
>>
>>19519773
no, i'm supposed to be your div bf
>>
>>19519793
do you read tarot cards lovely?
>>
>>19519793
>>
>>19519785
I don't think I can forget him right now. Maybe sometime in the future if we can amicably end our friendship but the way things dissolved left a lot to be desired. Closure is needed at the very least.
>five of pentacles, two of wands reversed, three of swords
>queen of wands reversed
>four of swords

Okay so to me I see here that your meditation is actually lacking some substance. Spiritually it's actually doing you a lot of good but you're not seeing the outwardly effects of that and it's really upsetting you. That much is very clear. Your advice card was queen of wands reversed which tells me that you need to slow down a moment. I know that may seem a bit ironic but hear me out. If you have a specific end goal for your meditation you need to let it go. Meditation is about being present in the moment with no expectations and no motives other than to recenter your life.
Your outcome if you follow this advice is four of swords which is actually a pretty decent card meditation wise. This card does tell us that there may be more to this journey ahead but at the very least, in this moment, there is peace and rest--a calm before the storm. The knight in the image is surrounded by swords yet still rests peacefully. He is not dead, just focused on resting before he must continue on his journey.
>>
>>19519809
i do have an end goal you're right, but my end goal is to essential center myself into reality as i struggle with grounding, but i understand why you thought that as i may have an ulterior motive of improving my tarot???
slow down is a good idea, i feel rushed through my meditation sometimes, like there is more to linger on, definitely
and i feel the calm, and i have been having warning signs of a storm, definitely... my goal is to reverse the potential storm basically and avoid the disaster or be prepared for it... it's funny though because i got a reading from another reader saying i was already in a crazy storm.....i don't even know what's going on any more
you're right i feel a lot more calm when i'm meditating... maybe that's the rest i feel by the four of swords, and then back to my journey of life when i am done
>>
File: tumblr_ovbszt5hfM1vht4fuo2_400.gif (2MB, 268x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovbszt5hfM1vht4fuo2_400.gif
2MB, 268x337px
>>19519809
whoops ya i read that wrong about the four of swords
you're completely right
i can deal so much better in the middle of meditation than i can when i am in the middle of my day
>>
>>19519829
>>19519826
Honestly it doesn't seem awful. The situation more mirrors someone new at meditation rather than bad at meditation, so you can improve that and you will start seeing the outward effects of it on your daily life even when you're not meditating! Best of luck.
>>
File: zszs3p5.jpg (53KB, 799x452px) Image search: [Google]
zszs3p5.jpg
53KB, 799x452px
Doing some readings lads and lasses but today i am practicing something different. I [dont] want a query, just give me.

>Gender
>A figure/shape
>A color

Take this readings more like a fortune cookie than an actual reading eh? I will just provide you with an image and its up to you to interpret. Keep in mind this is practice so accuracy is not guaranteed by any means, yet i would like feedback if you guys dont mind.

Will do five [5]. Good luck and i hope you guys enjoy.
>>
>>19519849
Male
a tree
purple
>>
>>19519849
Female
Triangle
Soft Pink
>>
File: 2b0ab542c68e2bc04c0799b9b4290d8d.jpg (123KB, 398x1982px) Image search: [Google]
2b0ab542c68e2bc04c0799b9b4290d8d.jpg
123KB, 398x1982px
>>19519842
thank you for the reading!!
>>
>>19519849
Female
A diamond
Purple
>>
>>19519849
Could you do me a reading please just telling me about my current state and the current energies around me from the tarot's point of view?
1 or 3 card spread please with reversed cards
>>
File: tumblr_ov0oajzDWX1vkuz3zo1_500.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov0oajzDWX1vkuz3zo1_500.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>19519741
still reading ... sorry i suck u____u
is that wy none of you want one
>>
>>19519849
Male
A japanese wooden sword
Dark blue
>>
Am I the only reader here that prefers not to include astrology into the tarot and the questioner?
WHY SO ZODIACY PEPLE
>>
>>19519871
i'm just tryna get better at astrology...
plus some other reasons
>>
>>19519871

So they can cold read. Forer effect.
>>
>>19519849
Female
Octagon
Gold
>>
>>19519849
male
uprising crescent moon
silver
>>
>>19519881
>>19519883
It's good to know about astrology but if you include it in the tarot it can bring irrelevant meanings to the questioner thus altering the real message the cards intended you to interpret, just my thoughts through experience
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no blogpost requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no binary answer requests
>no future requests, advice for present only

Requirements:
>wu xing element
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
Trading
>>
>>19519852

I see two statues, or more like one actually, one of a guy and a woman holding hands. The statues are being swallowed by quicksand, slowly they disappear beneath the earth.

>>19519858

I see to people doing fencing. Cant tell the sex of each because of the masks but the battle is intense. There is an instructor screaming commands and complaining about the form and what nots.
>>
>>19519849
Male
Purple
Octagon
>>
>>19519910
Earth
Ace of hearts
Blue
Reading about travel and work.
>>
Any of you actually saw results from the readings, they became true? I don't...
>>
>>19519938
Well, one of them told me I would find a good job and actually happened.
>>
>>19519927
1st one here: I'm not sure whether I can make sense of that or not, but I'm thankful either way.
>>
>>19519938
The only reader who has ever given me an accurate future reading was Hijinks. It came true after a few months. About 4 or so.
>>
>>19519938
You must be new to the tarot, did you do the reading for yourself or did someone shuffle for you?
>>
>>19519866

I have told you, you are good just chill and practice. Trading and watching other's people own interpretation of the cards might help to expand your repertory.

>>19519849

A knight crossing a river, the knight of cups i take? The scenery is placed in the middle of the night where things are dark and to sum up there is a heavy fog. He does not knows where he is heading but he knows what he wants deep down. He continues his march despite the dangers of not knowing.
>>
>>19519849
Male
Circle
White
>>
>>19519950
yes.... chilll.....
chill............................CHILL...............
>>
>>19519946
Someone Did a reading for me
>>
>>19519927
Fencing? If it wasn't for the instructor, it would have made sense. I guess.
>>
>>19519910

>wu xing element
Fire

>playing card suit
Hearts

>primary color
Blue

>question
What is going on with my job? Am I being stabbed in the back by my coworkers?
>>
>>19519958
Say no more anon, the tarot is very real depending on the who handles them, they probably weren't a good reader otherwise it would be dead on accurate
>>
>>19519960
>>19519941

Two strikes eh? welp.

Thank you for the feedback guys and i am sorry you could not relate.
>>
>>19519950
>>19519860

Woops seems like i tagged myself by mistake.

The reading was for you >>19519860
>>
>>19519849
female
telescope
blue
>>
Hey I would love a reading done on me.
I want to know how she will feel if I make my move in her and tell her how I really feel.
Male
Aries
>>
>>19519849
Male
Pen
Red
>>
>>19519910
you never answer
>>
>>19519863

>Temperance, Justice, Nine of Swords (R)

Your current state is not so bad, quite optimal i would say, a healthy mix of ice and fire and this is reinforced by justice, level grounds.

Nine of Swords however is a strange card to follow and perhaps why your question arises. There is something worrying you deeply and while this is normal, to some extend, its best that you do something about it instead of letting it consume you. I believe there is no real reason to burn yourself out so my advice is to simply close that door mentally, just forget about it and let yourself heal.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19519910
Earth
Hearts
Red
Does she love me as much as I love her?
>>
>>19519970
What did you try to see? Current situation? Future event?
>>
>>19519910
Ice
Ace of Hearts
Black
Who among my circle of friends is the person I should trust the most?
>>
>>19519867

A rock inside a cave, i see some mushroom growing on it. I cant tell who the main actor is on this play (the mushroom or the rock) but there is a deep sense of introspection in this imagery, loneliness as well, almost symbiotic?.
>>
>>19519997

I just ask what should i tell ''x ''anon. Its not for me to interpret although i probably could even without the query... But it would lose the point of my little experiment.

To answer your question, it depends of which info was needed the most.
>>
>>19520028
i feel like the bulk of divination is interpretation
>>
>>19520032
It is. You can absolutely pull the right cards and get the interpretation totally wrong.
>>
>>19520028
I'm sweating over it because I want to provide some feedback.

Do you think the statue had some romantic attachment?

Maybe it means my life will fall apart and I will fall ever lower? Or that I will find someone to sink with me, which is vry unlikely, but stil..
>>
>>19519938
I've had several diviners on here give me accurate readings. Lots of potential. Other diviners... Well, let's just say I take their readings with a grain of salt. Ultimately, your future can be determined by you - to a degree. We're here for GUIDANCE. Not to put you in auto-pilot.
>>
>>19520045
Hijinks will you ever read again?
>>
Hello, anyone doing some readings? ;c
>>
reading
age and gender
won't be doing stupid questions
>>
>>19520059
25 female
a general future reading if possible
thx !
>>
>>19520059
whoops i meant doing readings
please provide age and gender
>>
>>19520059
24 and male
Will I ever succeed at finding a proper job?
>>
>>19520059
Male
A general please, ty in advance
>>
>>19520059
female 23
Did I dun goofed for the last time with him?
>>
>>19520050
Surely I will! ... Just... Not now ;__;
>>
>>19520059
19 f
Will he come back to me one day or was he meant to be a temporary person in my life?
>>
>>19520059
What can I expect to happen related to my career/job in the coming weeks?

24 Male
>>
>>19519993
Thanks very much anon!
I keep having fights and differs with a family member (temperance and justice) and I'm worried the worst will happen (nine of swords R).
Thanks for the reading and luck
>>
>>19520077
Okay. I understand. Hope to see you around here soon.
>>
>>19520063
ok i think... i'm looking at your fourth of july right now
and it wasn't all that fantastic.... the romance wasn't there i guess......
but your dog was????
bbq was pretty great
alright to the present....
i see some restless nights... you're having trouble sleeping... you're working on your spiritual journey, with your pet, whatever it is i think it's a dog.... are you getting into herbs?? idk....
ANYWAY YOUR QUESTION
the future holds....
well... my card asks why you want to know time like you know space? wy do you want to know the future? with this knowledge...what do you plan??? you have may more days on this planet and the future brings so many possibilities that this vague question brings you a vague answer
sorry...haha
>>
>>19520032

Oh indeed and this is proven by the feedback lel. Its mostly that i want it to see a reading barebones and analyze how relevant could be without my personal input or take on things.

Apparently no good but i guess it was to be expected.

>>19520043

Some relationship might be drag down, a break up. Its not a life or death matter but something you should consider, specially if you are pinning down on some one. Sorry
>>
>>19520087

Your reading is a hot mess and doesn't answer anything. Use the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid) philosophy and trim the fat off instead of bombarding people with excessive nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>19520074
you think you must make a hard decision on someone else's part...you think she is a little too naive or blind to the circumstances right now to make an informed decision
this is only one problem among many, this decision you have to make, you're not seeing things exactly clearly either, it seems hard for you to look directly at the problem that you're looking at, it might make you blind in some ways to the details that you want to take care of, first....
your advice is to carry you and her through this, love her, offer her some serenity, and make sure you take this seriously
>>
>>19520098
whoops gotcha
>>
>>19520095
I have no girlfriend and am not taking to anyone right now, so I don't really know.

I will keep the reading in mind and I will update you should something akin to the imagery happens.
>>
>>19520098
Do you really have to be so fucking cruel. If you're spending any amount of time in these threads you know she's here trying to practice and work on her reading again after a long hiatus and has gotten discouraged because of feedback that COULD have been constructive but was actually just an excuse to be mean.
>>
File: tumblr_ovd52f5u6G1uls1too1_1280.jpg (479KB, 1280x1484px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovd52f5u6G1uls1too1_1280.jpg
479KB, 1280x1484px
>>19520107
:) it' s ok i got confused when i was reading
i like told my deck it's gonna be one spread
then like i decided it was gonna be another spread
after i laid out the cards so my mistake
i'm all over the place today
must be the caffiene
was trying to disguise my sorry self
>>
>>19520116
you press enter way too much fag try using the kiss method when replying
>>
>>19520106

Oh ok, interesting. I guess its more about the future then? hard to tell to be honest, sorry about that. Thank you for your time and please do not make a big deal of my reading, it could be nothing for all i know.

If it serves for anything, the image i am sure is about romance.

>>19520084

ty for the feedback.
>>
>>19520116
>looks at crystal
>"Oooo..."
>>
File: tumblr_ooqppxyZDv1uxd3t8o1_540.jpg (73KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooqppxyZDv1uxd3t8o1_540.jpg
73KB, 540x405px
>>19520072
so your idea is to look at jobs that might be just the slightest reach as you want something good right?? so you shoot not too high, but definitely not low...but you kind of want a job that is out of your reach since you barely meet min req...
it's the ambitious side of you that makes you look at these jobs, and your job search is probably relatively in its beginning stages, so the motivation and hope is there
what is really happening is that you have to weigh your strengths and weaknesses against each other. What do you know about? What do you not know about? Basically are you applying to jobs hoping you will learn on the job?
The advice is to find a job you will feel comfortable with, something you feel you have enough expertise in to succeed from the beginning, you will find yourself in much happier relationships with your boss this way
>>
Is anyone available to trade? I can give feedback of accuracy within a day assuming everything goes as planned.
>>
>>19520059
22 female
Future reading please hopefully there are good things coming my way
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Alright done with the [no query] thing. I will scry three more but this time i do want a query.

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19520147
Female and male
I've constructed a letter and I want to know first if it will be received by my intended recipient and secondly how they will react and respond. I greatly appreciate and can give feedback on accuracy
>>
>>19520147
Male and female

What does she think of me? What does she see me as?
>>
>>19520147
Male
How do my romantic prospects look for September?
>>
File: Nightmarish.png (704KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmarish.png
704KB, 800x566px
>>19520079
the sun, queen of swords, three of pentacles
you have a lot of positivity that he will indeed come back one day... you look to the past and think with our past relationship how could he not feel that our memories are not important...
yes he is looking to the future, he remembers those memories, but as only the past, he's turning a bit of a cold shoulder towards you to protect himself and venture on in his life
you yourself should work on protecting yourself as well, don't completely shut yourself out, but don't leave yourself completely vulnerable either!!
>>
>>19520107

Honesty =/= Cruelty, snowflake. Cruelty is allowing people to keep being a fuckup without correcting them with cold hard truth so they can grow instead of being stunted in their development.
>>
>>19520059
F
General reading pleaserino

I offer you godly music for your service
https://youtu.be/TbC5zhFX7Kw
>>
>>19520169
Jesus Christ how the fuck does parenting work then? Student teacher relationships? If a parent or a teacher is sitting there calling their kid a fuckup or a dumbass or a shithead for making a mistake while trying to hone a skill then something is deeply fucking wrong. You're a disturbed individual to think this is how constructive relationships should be.
>>
>>19519938
In the time I've been exposed to divination, I've seen way too many things to doubt the legitimacy of the practice. Not everyone is equally skilled, obviously, but I've seen a few readers' readings come true, and I've had a few people come back and confirm mine.

>>19519871
I prefer to have the minimum amount of info required to understand the question. I'd rather just fill in all the details with my reading.

>>19520032
It's the visible part, but being accurate consistently requires that you actually get the right info to interpret. Putting no thought into the way you pull cards, for example, could cause a good interpreter to give a reading so detailed it should be published as an example of good interpretation, but still be completely off if the cards pulled are wrong.
>muh fundamentals

>>19520028
>what should i
Inherently subjective reading, likely to reflect the biases and opinions of the reader. Try something more objective.

>>19519798
>do you read tarot cards lovely?
I don't think he does. :^)
*pulls out deck and stands poised to cuck mundanes*
>>
>>19520059
Female 20
How do I find more motivation to study better
>>
>>19520157
So he's not coming back?
>>
>>19520151

It will be received by the intended person, yes. I saw a green check mark in a form.

Later i see the same form but this time it has a red cross on it and its saved in a large folder, full of other papers.

Despite the ''wrong'' implication of a red mark, i believe it goes more in lines of not liking what you have to say than actually dismissing it. They will respond after analyzing the situation and its likely going to be very thought on, albeit probably not what you expect.
>>
Why is that some readers don't do readings when they tell they will?
>>
>>19520193
Thanks. You're around here often so I'll be sure to let you know what happens when/if something does happen. Sending now. Ce la vie
>>
>>19520180

>likely to reflect the biases and opinions of the reader

Could be, but i am not giving any interpretation or insight, just an image, so i dont believe any personal opinion is relevant on the slightest, quite the opposite.

But now i am curious, how would you perform the question?
>>
>>19520194

There's a lot of shills on here with mixed interests. Some gather data, some are here to deceive people, some are here to gaslight people.
>>
>>19520194

Because people don't follow instructions, it's a retarded question, or something came up.
>>
File: tumblr_ovdgz4Jfbp1usdo5vo1_1280.jpg (434KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovdgz4Jfbp1usdo5vo1_1280.jpg
434KB, 1280x871px
>>19520175
king of cups, six of pen rx, queen of rods
you see yourself as this rock against the waves in your life, you fight successfully the battles that come your way, you are the ruler of yourself as it were, and no one can make you waver...this makes you content with your current position
people offer a lot of support to you... they see you as innocent and needing their protection... so they offer their philosophies and wisdom still because you are young, and think they have a lot still to offer you
your advice is to take this advice and eventually take it with you to the real world...kind of a cliche of spread your wings and fly type of thing, flower and bloom kind of thing, and maintain control always of your outside surroundings
>>
>>19520204
Hello, moonie!
>>
>>19520195

Thank you. Looking forward

>c'est la vie

Heh...
>>
>>19520059

Female
Can i have a general reading for the next 2-3 months? Thank you
>>
>>19520153
>>19520154

Something came up lads, sorry but ill leave you pending for some more time. I will perform the readings once i am less occupied but its likely to take some time.

Again sorry, just check the thread in a couple hours or so.
>>
>>19520059
19 male

How do my future romantic prospects look like?
>>
>>19520147
Female.

Why is he acting like this?
>>
>>19520147
Female
How will things go in my travel?
>>
>>19520059
Male, 26
Will I ever recover?
>>
>>19519417
Air query here.
Is it time to break no contac with s/o how do they feel atm?
>>
>>19520059
26/ female

General reading please or future reading
>>
>>19520206

Thanks a lot friend, I feel you're spot on. Have a good rest of the day.

https://youtu.be/J4z1hHhuFYc
>>
>>19519910
Water
Spades
Blue

My question is it ok for me to break contact with S/O atm how do they feel?
>>
>>19520200
>i am not giving any interpretation or insight, just an image so i dont believe any personal opinion is relevant on the slightest, quite the opposite.
Targeting is affected by ego just as much as interpretation is. Mentioning images, you might be referring to scrying, and that is extremely intuitive/subjective, with even more necessity for objectivity.

Returning to your example, “what should” already invites the opinion of the reader. The reader may have a different opinion than you of ideal outcomes. Consider a reader, for example, that thinks a certain potential romantic partner is a nono for you, and you are asking what you should send in order to make said potential partner fall for you. Simply asking what should you do invites the reader to give you advice to sabotage a potential relationship from forming. This isn't to say that the reader is malicious, you simply left it too open, and the reader's ego will fill in blanks you leave.

Assuming the reader uses spirits, you're even more at the mercy of someone else's opinions and biases. Even if you state explicitly what you want and what you're trying to accomplish, the spirit could disagree with your goal, think it knows better than you, or even just not like you. In this case, the spirit is more likely to set you up to fail; you'd only get something helpful if the spirit genuinely wants to help you achieve what you want to, and situations like this are rare, only occurring when your goals are in line with the spirit's, or when your issue is so petty that it is completely apathetic about the outcome.

>But now i am curious, how would you perform the question?
I typically don't ask for open advice that could be tainted by opinion. Typically I ask things like “what would happen if...” and posit a theoretical course of action. The mechanics of divination are similar to running a simulation, and I've tended to treat my queries in the same way I treat my own practice.
>>
File: tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>19520274
thank you for your feedbac!!! it is always nice to hear i am improving!!
>>
>>19520153

The devil in a suit. I see a guy wearing a tuxedo but you can see horns and a devilish tail. He also has a sort of serious expression even though he is smiling.

Well she is kinda attracted but she ''acknowledges'' that being with you is a bad idea. She believes that you are ought to impose your way, too serious and stubborn in one set of ideas or way of thinking, she believes you are unfair.

>>19520154

A guy climbing a mountain. He seems rough up and sits to rest next to a rock. You can see him shaking.

Not good anon. Seems like you have been chasing someone or you will but it will keep being a struggle rather than something productive, or at least for September it will not.

Sorry

>>19520230

A book reader. He sits in a library reading and reading but you can see him bored or a bit wary already. There are piles of books next to him.

''Work'' stress? He seems analyzing the situation and trying to figure things out but this takes a bit more than what he expects, i believe that might make him play selfish or to restrain a bit before deciding to move one direction or the other.

>>19520252

A weeping lady, she sobs next to a river or lake. She holds some pictures in her hand.

Be careful of your expectations femanon. You might believe this travel is the conclusion of something you have been expecting but it really is not and this will leave you moody. It might simply mean that you will need more time to connect everything.

Its not terrible though, just enjoy it for what it is. Safe travels~
>>
File: tumblr_otiztyLW3y1wqfp9yo1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1173x1173px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otiztyLW3y1wqfp9yo1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1173x1173px
>>19520147
female
how can i better my social skills?
>>
trading
>>
>>19520332

Thank you very much for the insight. This is likely to help me a lot since i must admit i never saw it from this perspective and i always feared that my personal opinions played a part.

Again thank you for the advice.
>>
I want to test my accuracy so I'm offering FIVE one card yes/no readings.
Requirements:
>Ask a yes/no question you already know the answer to (test query)
>Ask a yes/no query you'd like the answer to that you don't know the answer to.
>MUST PROVIDE FEEDBACK

If people actually provide feedback and I see that I'm mostly having success with my reads I will do more.
>>
>>19520401
Have I slept with someone who posts here?
>>
File: tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 768x960px
>>19520401
did i receive my smoky quartz crystal in the mail yet?
will i get straight A's this semester?
i will provide feedback!!
>>
>>19520401
Do I have a brother? test query
Did she love me? - actual query

Thanks
>>
>>19520352
You know some times when I scroll through \x\ and see these threads I get the feeling that you are not wrong in a sense but that the probability that your prediction was not meant for them, but for other people scrolling and reading them.
>>
File: tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc073iEwNO1qbb77eo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>19520414
you're just experiencing referential delusions
>>
>>19520180
Mundanes hate cuckold magick haha!
Btw do you watch any tarot youtubers? Some say a lot of who shot johnny but there's one or two that are very experienced
>>
>>19520405
Can you ask your test query and an actual query please. That's two queries. One you know the answer to and one you would like to know the answer to.

>>19520411
1: six of cups reversed- no
2. queen of wands- yes, but be careful that you're directing your energy and enthusiasm into your schoolwork and not elsewhere
>>
>>19520401
Hi Anon
The questions are: She miss me? And she will come back to me?
Thanks
>>
>>19520422
yes i have received my smoky quartz in the mail my friend!!!!
but good advice as i am directing a lot of energy into tarot these days!!
but i still wonder if i get straight A's
>>
>>19520413
1. five of swords- actually not sure how to interpret this one, but if I go by my standard yes/no cards I would say no. However in my personal experience with a brother, this card reminds me of what it's like to have a brother. -___-
2. knight of cups- she did love you. It was mature in some ways and in others ways not. It wasn't puppy love, it was real, but perhaps the follies of youth are what caused things to fall apart
>>
>>19520432
Yes, I have a brother
This is fine, thank you
>>
>>19520426
How frustrating. : ( six of cups reversed tells of living in the present. Perhaps my interpretations need work but not so much my cards. Ty anon
>>19520425
Please provide one query you already know the answer to and one query you would like the answer to, per my directions, unless you know definitively if she does miss you or not
>>
>>19520414

Reader here

Happens to me, its normal since a lot of issues and advice here are very relatable. I believe its just paranoia .

You probably have a lot intuition yourself by the way and like me you tend to be drived by it.
>>
>>19520422
Obviously that was my test query. My curiosity query is whether or not I've successfully cleared out the interference I was working on.
>>
>>19520401
>are my eyes brown
>should i apply for the loan
>>
>>19520416
So you deny endless possibilities in a grand scale of things. While providing services in an divination General thread. Please you must explain this to me I seem to be confused about what you are trying to accomplish by assuming looking at something from a spiritual sense has to be solely directed to person who is considered anonymous in a sence.
>>
>>19520448
>obviously
Well that's fine I just asked everyone to please post both so I can get feedback at the same time instead of 20 separate ((you))s
1. nine of cups-yes
2. lovers reversed- no

>>19520452
1. three of wands reversed- no, maybe more hazel?
2. knight of wands- yes
>>
Okay I want to try another experiement with my second deck. Same instructions as last time:
>provide ONE test query (you will already know the answer to this question)
>provide ONE query you do NOT know the answer to
>MUST PROVIDE FEEDBACK

This time I will use two decks. I will provide two cards per question. One card from the first deck, and another from the second deck. I will start with FIVE readings, maybe will go from there.
>>
>>19520146
>>19520206
Please
>>
>>19520472
they are brown, but thank you! my sister has hazel eyes though, maybe theres a sprig of green in mine somewhere

thanks i think im gonna
>>
File: tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif (472KB, 274x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif
472KB, 274x194px
>>19520224
bad at love-halsey
jealousy, same mistakes, trying to fix someone, hot girl though, you give it a good shot in hopes of making it work with her though, you don't really like her friends though, you're afraid the feelings not mutual at first
>>
>>19520472
Makes perfect sense, I admit I misread your post. You were correct on the test one, by the way.
>>
>>19520482
Please keep in mind that these must be yes or no questions, and if you're providing me with a trick question for your test query it will muddle things. Just provide a straight forward test query that has a straight forward answer
>>
>>19520216
>Not good anon.
So nothing will happen. Hardly surprising, thanks for confirming what I already kind of knew though.
>Seems like you have been chasing someone or you will but it will keep being a struggle rather than something productive
I haven't been chasing anyone, and I don't really pursue anyone for reasons I don't really want to go in to.
>or at least for September it will not.
I bet it will be the exact same for [insert month here], but whatever.
>Sorry
It's fine. I'd rather know I'm SOL so I don't waste my time. Thanks for that.
>>
>>19520494
Meant for >>19520352
>>
>>19520482
Oh fuck yeah
1) Does Shasha know I love her?
2)Will all this travel bullshit turn out ok?
>>
>>19520352
>>19520257
can you do mine?
>>
>>19520443
The only fact that should be known about this general specifically. Is that if the spirit world needs something to be spoken it is possib!e that the readings you make on any level run the possibility of not actually being for a person that you have originally responded to to beginwith . If they want a direct reading with the 100% chance to have it directed towards them the obviously face to face reading in a non anonymous way is what you should do. By stating that it is impossible you are already drawing a line for your self thus lessening your true potential.
>>
File: tumblr_ott1a6MhGm1wwp1tro1_500.gif (793KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ott1a6MhGm1wwp1tro1_500.gif
793KB, 480x270px
>>19520257
i miss you - grey
you miss someone, you lost a friend that you used to lean on, you aren't sure if he even cares about you anymore, but you still do, but you refuse to get back in touch with them, i guess it's been a while
>>
>>19520482
Am I an only child?
Will I meet my next gf next year?
>>
>>19520504
It's a her, and I loved her. Am I doomed in this state of mind forever?
This gif is spot on
>>
>>19520493
>>19520492
Ty for your feedback anons. Seems like the other two didn't get the memo.

>>19520499
1. king of swords (first deck), queen of pentacles
Both cards suggest that she does but isn't taking any action on it.
2. star, king of wands
Both cards suggest yes again.
>>
>>19520401
Am I happy?
Will I be great, respected or famous?
>>
File: lantern-6-e1406700463149.jpg (95KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
lantern-6-e1406700463149.jpg
95KB, 620x430px
>>19520269
i don't wanna live forever - zayn taylor swift
are you suicidal?? kind of a big accusation, maybe you think too much about how your life sucks, and you feel like everyday kinda sucks a little, these thought come mostly at night, you don't even think about others' feelings anymore realy, you're swallowed up in your own thoughts of your own pain
>>
>>19520356

Lel at that pic

I see a buffoon doing a play, people laughing. Then he goes back stage and starts taking out his garment and make up.

Just be more ''silly''. Dont take things so serious eh? People have their issues, you have your own, nothing changes by you being more prone to be jolly instead of dwelling in expectations from or for them. At the end of the day you are you and they are they, nothing changes.
>>
File: succubus.jpg (132KB, 808x500px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
132KB, 808x500px
>>19520454
idk i'm just talking about making connections that don't exist and being a little too crazy ok...
like that exists
don't go down that rabbit hole
i used to be like that
it led to bad places
>>
>>19520482
>Test Query: did I take a shower today?
>Query: Will I get a girlfriend soon (in either this month or the next)?
>>
>>19520527
This post arouses me slightly for some reason
>>
File: tumblr_ouiuc3D3cJ1wx5fjeo1_1280.jpg (123KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouiuc3D3cJ1wx5fjeo1_1280.jpg
123KB, 736x736px
>>19520511
i don't know... the song didn't really say...
your song - rita ora
this song just says you're still in love with her
and you wanna be out of this state
"i found my heart up in this place today" (?)
so maybe you do find solace again
>>
>>19520514
I meant nine of pentacles not queen of pentacles
>>19520506
1. ace of cups reversed- these sibling ones are killing me. All these fucking cards remind me of what it's like to have siblings even though they are typically interpreted as no. But for the sake of the reading, yes, you're an only child.
eight of cups- yes you're an only child
2. wheel of fortune reversed- no
ten of cups- yes
This could means something to me for my experiment. Either I'm not meshing well with one of my decks or you meet her next year but you don't necessarily hook up next year. Waiting on your feedback tho
>>
>>19520401
Do I think he is my soulmate?
Is everything going to be fine when I move out to another country?
>>
File: tumblr_m83i2lYe1M1rcxkbzo1_500.gif (1013KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m83i2lYe1M1rcxkbzo1_500.gif
1013KB, 500x361px
>>19520524
thank you.. i am kind of a wet blanket i agree
>>
>>19520482
This if you have time >>19520540
>>
>>19520514
Of course, feedback is important. I can provide more test queries for you if you like, of different themes and difficulty. You'd think binary queries are all the same, but some things I find return weird results, or the question has to be phrased in a certain way.
>>
>>19520517
1. page of cups- in a sense yes. There is more to be desired but in a general sense you are happy albeit deeply emotional at times
seven of swords- you're fooling yourself, or others. Outwardly you may appear to be happy, but inwards are deeply unsatisfied

2. queen of swords reversed- no. You'll have an opportunity but it won't go well. A fall from the throne.
emperor reversed- no. Again, an opportunity that isn't handled well.
>>
>>19520536
Yeah I'm a only child , thanks
>>
>>19520514
Kek.
Sasha is my dog! And right now I'm not with her so I guess that makes sense that she can't do anything about it.
As for the second query I hope. I have two women who want to help me and I'm still waiting for their emails so. I'm pretty sure they're going to help me.

Also sorry for the late feedback I was doing some stuff
>>
>>19520482
Is she still attracted to me?
Will I go to college today?
>>
>>19520532
1. ace of swords...huh. Yes?
nine of swords- no
Which is correct anon?

2. queen of pentacles reversed- no
three of pentacles- a positive card but still a no. You may begin to form a bond with a potential mate though

>>19520540
1. five of pentacles- hah, actually you do but the physical manifestations of that have not come to pass...after all, we can feel everything we want, but that doesn't mean it reflects reality.
five of pentacles- see above

2. seven of cups reversed- all that glitters is not gold. In other words, no.
ten of pentacles- after some time things will settle and be okay. You may be overwhelming yourself
>>
>>19520527
Card reading is not a rabbit hole sweetheart. Card reading is the concept of saying I am going to read something pertaining to another by allowing something beyond understanding to pick the cards. The more you use your decks the stronger the bond becomes allowing more accurate readings. Why? It allows what ever to adapt to how you interpret each card and what you would say concerning them. Same logic applies to all forms concerning this thread. I am not bashing you I believe for the most part you are spot on, I guess I Just want you to have a bigger concept of what you are doing because from what I am reading you have a lot of potential I don't wanna see or read you trying to obstruct that.
>>
File: tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg (102KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg
102KB, 600x431px
>>19520602
i'm saying it's the readings are not for people scrolling through the thread
not that card reading is bullshit
what the fuck are you talking about
but thank you...
:) you are kind
>>
>>19520598
1. two of cups- yes
knight of pentacles- a very soft yes

2. hierophant- yes. You gonna get learned some things
queen of swords- yes
>>
>>19520482
Do I have a motorcycle?
Will I achieve something great?
>>
>>19520601
>1. ace of swords...huh. Yes?
>nine of swords- no
>Which is correct anon?
The top one is correct.

>2. queen of pentacles reversed- no
>three of pentacles- a positive card but still a no. You may begin to form a bond with a potential mate though
So I'm fucked. Good to know.
Curious as to why you're reading the three of pents as a "no" in this situation, though.
>>
>>19520622
Okay. Thank you for everyone who participated. I'm done reading for now. Seems I'm hit and miss with my accuracy on both decks.
>>19520624
>curious as to why you're reading it as a no
Because it's not a card about romance. I'm using context not just straight happy/sad cards. This card isn't about a romantic relationship. That's very clear. This is a card about bonds, however. You may begin to form a bond with someone that may later become a partner, but to answer your query directly, for now it is a no.
>>
>>19520616
It is so hard to explain because it really is just superbly vast. Consider the following spirits are what ever they are call the God's call them deities or spirits whatever. It is not unheard of for these things to use outlets in people's mind, so sometimes even the thoughts you have may not entirely be your thought to begin with but an influenced thought from something higher this part is pertaining to any and all anonymous posters that ask questions concerning their life. You having the material to answer those questions based on what you would say and how you would answer with each drawn card pertaining to what you draw is the second part. So the possibility that the answered question and the question asked could be meant for others who are looking for answers but do not know entirely what to ask. This is why some people scrolling through \x\ that read these threads on a whim get the feeling as if it was made for them to read because it may very well be.
>>
File: 94f.jpg (113KB, 550x960px) Image search: [Google]
94f.jpg
113KB, 550x960px
>>19519417
The wife bought me a Rider-Waite deck for my birthday. Can you give a beginner any pointers on how to start out? Is intuition sufficient for a reading or is there more to it?
I feel drawn to the system but slightly overwhelmed by its nuanced complexity.
>>
Here to report to CatPeople that he was wrong. Asked if I was blocked, got Knight of Wands reversed. I am not blocked.
>>
Did that Empath guy woke up? Are you here?
>>
>>19520680
99.9% accurate. Thanks for the feedback senpai
>>
>>19520633
>Because it's not a card about romance
Well, that makes sense.

>This is a card about bonds, however.
the bond part I can believe, the partner part... considering my luck I'm probably better off not going there.
>>
>>19520147
Male
Why is she ghosting me?
>>
I need a reading. Should I text him(no home.. maybe a little homo)
Male, gemeni 26
>>
>>19520482
> Do I smoke cigarettes?
> Will I ever find a gf that's not a psychopath? Will I find her in the next year?
>>
>>19520482
>Do I hate my job?

>Will he come back?
>>
>>19520147
> Male
> What does my career outlook look like? Will I find success in the field I went to school for?
>>
>>19520680
Was he at least ignoring you?
>>
>>19520711

Coins:
Heads=yes/Tails=no

Results: 2x Tails 1x Heads

Just because you want to doesn't mean you should.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_204709009.jpg (172KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_204709009.jpg
172KB, 480x640px
>>19520731
Damn, probably for the best he was a bad influence on me.
>Mfw being alone is for the best
>>
>>19520726
he was but for a reason i'm not sure is truthful or not
>>
>>19520711
Cat people will you do more y/n readings
>>
Air query here:
Male.

Will my ex partner try to contact me at some point in the future to fuck my shit up? How should I prepare
>>
>>19520791
In town rite now. When I get home in an hour or so I will
>>
Is Cat People a dog people too
>>
>>19520800
Dubs
>>
Is EmpathAU legit? How many of these readers are legit?
>>
>>19520827
I like doggos. Am rarely actually a dog person though(haha schizophrenia)
>>
>>19520677
Intuition is import to put things in context, but the symbolism itself has a system of meaning.
Here's an online quick rundown.
https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/
The booklet that comes with the deck also has some basic explanations of the symbolism.
>>
>>19520896
>biddytarot

former businessperson who doesn't seem to have the personality and intuitive intellect to be a decent psychic. plus, pretty steep prices to even shitpost on her forums if I remember correctly.

I say the guy should first just delve into it and figure out the basic meanings of the cards on various websites as well as the numerology behind major and minor arcana. the numerology is important once you get cards that don't look like they'd fit the situation (such as getting pentacles in a love reading, for example).
>>
>>19520677

70/30 Intuition to Interpretation.

Read 78 Degrees of Wisdom.
>>
>>19520936
Yea, it's not perfect, but the tables of meanings are more or less useful for quick reference.
>>
Anyone interested in a trade? I might take a while to respond but please leave query.

>>19520723
>>19520706

You guys still around?
>>
>>19520957
>>19520936
>>19520896

Study using Aeclectic tarot forums. Look specifically for Thirteen's interpretations, but consider all the other view points as well
>>
Offering Y/N Readings 99.9% Accurate! Cat People does not jest.
Need: Question, Name, And a picture so I can peer into your soul.
>>
File: 5LLlqpO.png (304KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
5LLlqpO.png
304KB, 610x475px
>>19520964
Redeux
will she talk to me this year?
>>
File: 013.jpg (83KB, 254x376px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
83KB, 254x376px
>>19520964

Will we ever speak again?
>>
>>19520418
I've been forwarded videos, but I usually shut them off pretty quickly into the video. For a fun exercise, open a video and do a reading on the quality of the reader in the video.

I will, however, say that I once found a 2-part video called "Learn Tarot in 2 Hours" that was really helpful for me starting out because it reinforced the thematic associations between different numbers in the suit series and the corresponding Major Arcana card. I didn't really like his way of explaining things and find him too fluffy overall, but it was useful to have the information organized in that way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NDuHfxp0NQ

>>19520936
Not that anon, but I consulted biddytarot a lot when I was learning. I used it primarily to have verbose card descriptions in addition to the visuals so I could learn the symbolism better, and it was faster to reference mid-reading than Pictorial Key. Galaxy Tarot was actually the most helpful thing for me because it points out the symbolism and has sub articles on each.

But I will agree that biddytarot isn't the best for learning meanings unless for shorthand, much less for interpretation. Still, the site is far from being useless, and I found it helpful when I was a novice.

>>19520962
There is a wealth of great information and great readers on Aeclectic. There's also a treasure trove of terrible readers there too. Good with the bad.
>>
>>19520970
Four of Cups, Reversed - A sad lady who has lost her cat... but reversed
Y
>>
File: 1348079043001.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1348079043001.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19520964
will i get rich
Stefan
>>
Willing to do a few trades, I don't have time to sit and do many readings, sadly.

My question:

>Moment of truth. Perfect job opportunity, am about to apply. How will this go? I'm worried about the physical part, especially.

For you:

Name
Question
Anything you feel will help me get a better grasp on you, and the situation.

Oh and by the way, hi guise.
>>
>>19520975
Knight of Cups - A man riding a tiger
Y

>Damn it I lost my (You)'s Sorry if you get skipped.
>>
>>19520957
I've seen much much better meaning interpretations than the garbage she does.

been reading a lot by TarotHeaven recently because she also covers various topics as well as quck references.

I also liked the interpretations of practical tarot tutor on youtube because he covered the topics of each card based on elements. (such as water = emotion, air = communication and so forth). he also has a new channel called Scarlet Moon where he does weekly and monthly astrology readings based on Tarot cards as well.
>>
>>19520964
Hi, person who was knight of wands reversed. Were the reasons he listed for why he wasn't responding the truth?
>>
File: IMG_2153.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>19520964
Previous post.
Will my ex partner try to communicate and fuck my shit up? How shall I prepare for this if this happens.
Tony
>>
>>19520985
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x337px
>>19520978
DEATH- A Huge Change
Y
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>19520964
Name: oda

Does he have a gf? Should I let it go?
>>
>>19520962
that's a good point too.
Aecletic tarot forums were really interesting but they closed the forums. Still, one can read all the archived threads.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 248x200px
>>19520985
The Star- Celestial Peace
Yes, He was telling the truth
>>
>>19520992
thanks
>>
>>19520959
I'm still around, yeah. but I don't feel comfortable to do a trade since I don't consider myself a reader. I'd rather wait for the other reader covering my query.
>>
>>19520997
if you're wrong you'll only be 99.8% accurate :(
ty cp lol
>>
>>19520964
R
Is she still attracted to me?/should I ask her out on a date or it would be a waste of my time
>>
File: marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg (51KB, 250x459px) Image search: [Google]
marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg
51KB, 250x459px
>>19520986
Three of Cups
N
Seven of Wands
Build up a mental barrier
>>
File: 1504123930229.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504123930229.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>19520993
Five of Wands, Reversed
N
Hanged Man reversed
N
>>
>>19521014
Woooo great news.
>>
>>19521012
Four of Wands, Reversed
N
DEATH
Ironically not a waste of time. Weird.
>>
>>19521023
He said to me he had a gf ( it hurt me)

Wtf
>>
>>19520983
I have noticed some large discrepancies between the explanations on biddy and the ones given in the deck's booklet, so there's definitely some faults in interpretation.
I don't have a dog in the race one way or another; a wider swath of perspectives sounds useful.
I'll check out TarotHeaven, it sounds interesting.
>>
>>19521028
>closure
>>
>>19521029
Hes lieing. Keep at it.
>>
>>19520964
Will I get to speak to her (name starts with A.)?
Gregor
>>
>>19521028
Dafaq I do then, she told me she liked me yesterday
>>
File: wallhaven-326286.jpg (245KB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-326286.jpg
245KB, 1400x1820px
>>19521038
The Hermit, Reversed-Loneliness, reversed
Yes
>>
>>19521030
good, and don't fall for Priania either.
people on the tarot forums said that their love-based interpretations are too fatalistic. I found that to be true.
>>
>>19521037
Thanks for the reading.

I think I'm not going to talk to him, what a waste
>>
>>19521039
>Women amirite fellahs
Take her out on a date. The cards said it would be worthwhile. A huge Change! DEATH!
>>
File: Materia Medica.jpg (29KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Materia Medica.jpg
29KB, 220x275px
>>19520964
Hunter

Will our 4 month long distance end our relationship?
>>
>>19521044
psychic-revelation is bs too. all their card interpretations are flipped to be positive.
>>
>>19521048
Will I stop being a huge shy faggot and have the courage to ask her
>>
File: Empress.jpg (141KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
141KB, 570x570px
>>19521051
King of Pentacles
Y
Five of Swords
Seems like just as friends though
>>
>>19521043
thank you. the whole relationship is fucked and it's her fault and she doesn't respond for unknown reasons and I hope there will be some chance in the future.
>>
>>19521048
>>
>>19521059
do it now and tell us how it goes. need to know for sure if CP is bullshitting us or not
>>
File: zen-balls_opt_1_opt.jpg (124KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
zen-balls_opt_1_opt.jpg
124KB, 745x497px
>>19520964
Can you do >>19519600?
I like zen magnets so i thought I would choose that pic. You can choose from both this and the one i used for the other reply since i like both
>>
>>19521051
Lmao, no.
>>19519479
>>19511200
Leave.
>>
>>19521058
yeah, I remember that website. you're absolutely right. it's too positive, even looking at the reversed cards.
>>
File: Elfenlied.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Elfenlied.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
>>19521054
Five of Pentacles - A lonely woman
>Signs point to Y.
>>
File: SoftPink_Aug212017_001350.jpg (1MB, 2948x1434px) Image search: [Google]
SoftPink_Aug212017_001350.jpg
1MB, 2948x1434px
>>19520964
Will things get better for me soon?
E
>>
>>19521066
Ok I'll go ask her. Wish me luck /x/. fuck Cat People if he's wrong then 10% accurate only
>>
>>19520983
>>19521030
>>19521044
>>19521058
>>19521070
Don't use learning resources to learn interpretations. Use them to learn the concepts represented by the cards and determine the interpretation within the context of a given spread. Any question like "what does (card) mean" will never get a useful answer. Every interpretation is only within the context of the spread.
>>
>>19521059
CatPeople believes in you. as do the cards. King of Cups
Y
>>
>>19521080
lmaoooo yes pls tell us i need to know. good luck anon
>>
File: 4HhJuM1.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4HhJuM1.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19520964
M
Will Dan text me back?
>>
>>19521066
>Small reminder that even though Cat People does not jest, His cards are still young cats and will make jokes.
>>
>>19521097
Anon typically when they say that it's them and not you they want to make it something you can't fix so you'll drop it. Not the anon that was being mean to you but just wanted to tell you from my own experience recently. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. Unfortunately any spell you're probably capable of doing will only get laughed at here on /x/. Just Google some return spells and see if anything works. Sometimes you get lucky and one of them works...othertimes it's dumb luck.
>>
>>19521097
Get the fuck over it and stop shitposting your pathetic heartbreak on /x/. No one is going to give you a spell, no matter how many times you post the same thread.He dumped you and your first instinct is to find a spell to control him? Sounds like he dodged a bullet.
>>
File: student_cat_by_drakiusz.jpg (726KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
student_cat_by_drakiusz.jpg
726KB, 800x917px
>>19521067
Ace of Swords, Ten of Pentacles Both Reversed
No to both questions. Sorry
>>
>>19521101
sounds like excuses CP
>>
>>19521107
>typically when they say that it's them and not you they want to make it something you can't fix so you'll drop it
It's also a great way to avoid a prolonged conversation with a crazy chick and try to dip with minimal fallout.
t. someone who has done just this
>>
File: Catman_07.jpg (52KB, 290x430px) Image search: [Google]
Catman_07.jpg
52KB, 290x430px
>>19521077
Ten of Cups
Y
>>
>>19521110
Aww maaan, sucks to be me. Thanks anyway
>>
>>19521108
I really don't care what any anons think.
>>19521107
Thanks for the nice answer.
>>
File: 1481723639030.jpg (842KB, 1600x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1481723639030.jpg
842KB, 1600x2238px
>>19521111
Can't argue with quads.

>2lewd4/x/
>>
File: 1504139226811.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504139226811.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>19521098
Five of Pentacles
N
>>
>>19521116
Woooo thanks!
>>
>>19521086
I completely disagree with the way you phrase it. if you don't have references there is no way to interprete context completely by yourself either.

plus, if I look at a websites like TarotVerbatim it can help you find the specific interpretation if you look at two card or more because you're confronted with contexts that you couldn't possibly think off all by yourself. that's advanced stuff either way. we're about being basic bitches at Tarot right now.
>>
>>19521119
i can't post links because they'll get reported but just Google spells to return my ex. don't pay any money to anyone online and don't use any 'free spell casting' websites. i recommend finding someone on YouTube and doing rootwork to get them to first reopen contact with you, etc.. Don't do anything frantically or panic. plan your spells, buy/gather all your materials and make sure you do your spells correct the first time. Best of luck, though I have found rootwork with these amateur spells to not always be very effective and take a long time to show results.
>>
>>19520964

should I take him back
>>
>>19521139
N
>>
>>19521139
CatPeople is only 50% accurate
>>
>>19521146

so what are you saying? care to give a second opinion?
>>
File: a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg (140KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg
140KB, 640x635px
>>19521146
Its all the love readings. CatPeople is alone and is jealous anyone is having sex at all.
>>
>>19521154

it's okay CatPeople you'll find someone one day
>>
>>19520964
J
Will my package arrive within the next 2 hours?
>>
File: 1239012863.jpg (29KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
1239012863.jpg
29KB, 320x254px
>>19521139
>>19521141
>>19521146
>>19521151
>>
>>19521135
Thank you!
>>
>>19521158
The Hermit
N
>>
>>19521151
i'm saying why not give him a try if you're wondering if you should? worst case scenario you break things off again. give him a trial period. unless he abused you or something.
>>
>>19521170

you're right life is too short. I'll mull it over and maybe message him later.
>>
File: 1490932465412.jpg (22KB, 293x314px) Image search: [Google]
1490932465412.jpg
22KB, 293x314px
>>19520964
GMR
Does my crush like me at least sexually ? I need to get it on
>>
>>19520964
Will he miss me when he sees all the stuff I left at his farm?
>>
>>19521176
You gave query without name or picture. Just saying.
>>
Cat people is an inaccurate little bitch
>>
>>19521179
The Magician - Youre a hairy wizard
Oh yeah
>>
>>19521162
Fuck its supposed to come today
>>
>>19521180
The Tower- A total disaster
He will become angry
>>
>>19520964
Is it finally over between us both
>>
>>19520964
R
Will the manga I'm reading have a happy ending
>>
File: 0E0BHk0.jpg (68KB, 1136x703px) Image search: [Google]
0E0BHk0.jpg
68KB, 1136x703px
>>19521182

here have a Rick and a Morty

name's Lee
>>
>>19521185
1v1 me in the shadow realm you little shit. I swear on me mum
>>
>>19521194
The Sun
N, its not over yet im afraid.
>>
>>19521198
>The High Priestess, Reversed
N
>>
File: 1482480000726.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482480000726.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>19521200
Rejuvenation, Reversed
I still say no
>>
>>19521217
Nooooo I hope you're wrong
>>
>>19521198
ahaha,
you could actually check the spoilers on the internet somewhere but I guess you wouldn't want that.

what are you reading anyway?
>>
>>19521004

You dont need to read for me bruh, you can give me your soul >:^)

Actually the trade offer was for anyone who wanted, not for you two lel. Which one are ya?
>>
>>19521211
Oh god
>>
File: 1502983841408.png (155KB, 363x554px) Image search: [Google]
1502983841408.png
155KB, 363x554px
Doing two Tarot readings [2], interested in one trade or two if someone wants to

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Will take some time between the readings so please keep that in mind before you query.
>>
File: 15042116470621075524109.jpg (388KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
15042116470621075524109.jpg
388KB, 720x1280px
>>19520964
A
I don't exactly love S-E, but she is the kind of girl i need in my life. Should I ask her out? Would she say yes?
>>
>>19521247
male
how will september be like for me?
>>
>>19521211
I thought the sun was a yes card

Oh well haha
>>
>>19521233
oh, I see. sorry for getting that mixed up.
I'm >>19520706.
>>
>>19521243
Indeed but the Sun is like Lovers so unfortunately I calls em like I sees em
>>
>>19521247
Male
How will the next 6 months or so go for me?
>>
>>19521247
Male
I'm wondering about my writing. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly, or is this an alright way to work?
>>
>>19521247
How's my future looking 2 years from now
Male
>>
>>19521251
King and 8 of Pentacles
Yes to Both
>>
>>19521254
>>19521266
>>19521268
Kek
>>
>>19520964

Isa

Will I enjoy my lab placement?
>>
>>19521293
The Moon - Insanity

Y, But it will be hectic
>>
>>19521297

Sounds perfect :)
>>
>>19520964
Will cat people be my boyfriend
>>
>>19521305
Ten of Swords Reversed
Y ;3
>>
File: 1488584879868.jpg (208KB, 1036x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488584879868.jpg
208KB, 1036x1536px
>>19520964
M
Will things come together for me and her soon?
>>
>>19521318
Ace of Pentacles
Y, after much hard work
>>
>>19521321
Just what i was hoping to hear. Thanks, Catman.
>>
>>19520964
Female
S
Will W and I be happy together?
>>
>>19521360
Five of Pentacles
N
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (114KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
114KB, 499x500px
>>19520964
Does cs would want a romantic relationship with me?
>>
>>19521402
Two of Pentacles, Reversed
N
>>
Still lurking.
>>
>>19520964
Is catpeople the love of my life?
>>
>>19521460
phil
male. 30
whats going to happen in the 2 months timeframe for me
>>
File: 20060726.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
20060726.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
>>19521464
The "High" priest
Y
>>
File: 1504142773628.jpg (123KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
1504142773628.jpg
123KB, 773x592px
>>19521469
Page of Wands, reversed - Neglect of Studies
N
>>
>>19520964
Is catpeople a bad reader?
>>
>>19521497
Two of Wands, reversed
Y
>>
>>19521490
i dont understand

will i get any pussy
>>
>>19521460
Does he want to get to know me?
>>
>>19521510
9 of Pentacles, reversed
N
>>
>>19521514
:(
>>
>>19521460
will catpeople give me his boipucci?
>>
>>19521506
Cards seem to think you will get pussy, perhaps thats the reason for the neglect of knowledge
>>
>>19521528
"Queen" of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19521460
does he have a gf now?
>>
>>19521543
The Emperor, Reversed
No
>>
>>19521529
its not the fact that i am not compliant in being a Gnostic. but dude, just getting a little pussy will fuel up my tank and continue hitting the books for a few years. im losing focus right now.
>>
>>19521247
You were right. His response was very unexpected. Can I ask another question about him?
female and male
How will the situation between him and I ultimately be resolved? Or at least how does the situation look by the end of the year? Any improvements?
>>
>>19521551
>tfw
CatPeople is one lonely cat. I know how it feels. You just got to keep pressing on.
>>
>>19521568
>>19521247
I'll also trade.
>>
Trading
Will she help pay for this?
Yes is a money query.
>>
>>19521571
i love you catpeople
>>
>>19521460
GR
Does she just want to bang
>>
>>19521612
The Moon, Reversed
She wants something Stable
>>
>>19521622
with me or with anyone
>>
>>19521628
3 of Pentacles, Reversed
with anyone.
>>
>>19521254

>World (R), Eight of Pentacles

It will feel like more of the same... what a plain reading. If you are expecting something relevant odds are that it will not happen yet.

>>19521266

>Six of Swords, Knight of Cups (R), Five of Pentacles

Romance and ideals will play a good part. You might be about to start a relationship, you will break up and move on.

>>19521568

I hope it was nice. Thank you for the feedback and i will take your trade. >>19521572
>>
>>19521603
Still here?
>>
>>19521637
It wasn't bad but it was definitely not what I expected. When I looked over your reading I actually started mulling over what I could think his least expected response would be, decided what it was, and it ended up being exactly that. LOL So I'm impressed. Just let me know what your query is and I'll start.
>>
>>19521460
Will I see that girl I spoke to on a night out about a month and a half ago again?

And will she remember me?
>>
>>19521460
will I recover?
>>
>>19521653
The Magician and King of Wands Both reversed
No to both, sorry champ
>>
>>19521663
Two and Knight of Wands, Both Reversed
No
>>
>>19521460
Tell me something significant about my life when I was aged 20.
>>
>>19521460
does MA like me? MI?
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>>19521460
He thinks I'm weird?

Does he like me?
>>
File: 1279165661008.jpg (37KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1279165661008.jpg
37KB, 600x426px
>>19521684
Yes
>>
trying to read with some music today....
worked out a few hours ago i think
for one person... the one person who provided feedback
lol....so i guess maybe i'll try again...
please provide... your first name!!
>>
>>19521700
nickname is jay
will this issue resolve itself?
>>
>>19521700
Anthony
>>
>>19521688
Page of Cups, Four of Swords
He thinks you are wierd, But also sexy
>>
>>19521460
What does A think ofme?
>>
File: tumblr_ovil1z8pVg1wwct8do1_1280.jpg (62KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovil1z8pVg1wwct8do1_1280.jpg
62KB, 720x899px
>>19521714
stacy's mom, fountains of wayne
someone's clingy....he wants to be friends with you, but you don't really want to be friends with him, he's trying pretty hard though to be really nice and cool to you, it won't resolve itself, you'd hav to say something, which is kind of wrong, you'd have to consider his feelings as well
please offer feedback as i have no idea how accurate this form of reading is
>>
>>19521460

should i hook up with catpeople
>>
>>19521730
Ten of Wands- A burden
N
>>
romina
>>
>>19521744
Ace of Wands
Absolutely
>>
>>19521700
Karen
Love reading between C and I, I'll feedback.
>>
File: tumblr_okqcggLz181vmqmo0o1_1280.jpg (136KB, 740x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okqcggLz181vmqmo0o1_1280.jpg
136KB, 740x665px
>>19521716
no fear - dej loaf
you're a pretty free spirit, with kind of a party lifestyle, you're pretty daring, and you have a lot of crazy stories, you're a pretty nice guy, pretty chill, you don't judge others for being themselves, don't really like to gossip about others probably because you're a nice guy
was anything accurate??
>>
>>19521700

sophia
>>
>>19521460
should I send her a message
>>
>>19521768
I am a free spirit, I don't Party much but the bachelor lifestyle can be interpreted as such, I am a nice person and am chill and never judge.

Yup you got the juju
>>
>>19521460
Will it stop its torture in the next few months?
>>
>>19521770
9 of Wands, Reversed
N
>>
>>19521779
Page of Wands
Meditate on it, Y
>>
>>19521781
why not
>>
>>19521460
Is he waiting for the one or he wants to have fun a be a player?
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>19521765
the wire - haim
there's a problem with communication...you should think of the reasons behind the way he's acting.... and you want him to say that things between you two are okay
did you make a mistake? and it was an honest one, but you know now it was a mistake
he's put up some walls between you two now, he's not the type to show that many negative emotions, espcially towards you
thank you for the feedback in advance!!
>>
>>19521784
lack of communication(women, amirite?) and spirit
>>
>>19521568

>Situation for the rest of the year: Five of Pentacles, Chariot

>How will it be resolved: Six of Cups, Star

>Advice: Knight of Swords, Three of Swords (R), Chariot

Good and bad news. The situation will be frail to say the least, always on the brink of breaking up. The good news is that not only this is avoidable but it seems that you two can manage to be good friends at the very least.

The advice is to be very careful of not forcing things, dont get carried away too easily eh? There is going to be tension, do not let take the best of you and always act on what you believe is the best. Three of swords reversed is a tricky card that can talk about two things, reconciliation but also sustaining pain.

I would like to know about this girl BD. Courting her would be problematic to say the least. She is connected to my job and i [really] should not. Not to mention there is not like she likes me or anything out of the ordinary, just a hunch that she gives me that has me intrigued.

Should i look for anything? No or... No? :^(
>>
>>19521793
Two of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune

Both, unfortunately
>>
>>19521510
Why not? Can you answer?
>>
>>19521794
>>19521794
Lolll very accurate.

He won't talk to me because I made an ass of myself. I made a mistake when I let him go because I thought it was better for us. Does that mean hae has negative emotions towards me? Can you see how he feels?
>>
File: IMG_3622.jpg (165KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.jpg
165KB, 722x1280px
>>19521774
Ehhhh it was about partying w women the song and I ignored the women and said party because there's a lot of songs about women
But there's also a lot of songs about women
It was hard to pick
You're pretty lax on what's an accurate reading though
>>
>>19521514
Can i ask why he doesn't?
>>
>>19521700
>>19521750
>>
>>19521700
Prissa
>>
File: tumblr_orkcnwbLfT1vqsrkpo1_1280.png (559KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orkcnwbLfT1vqsrkpo1_1280.png
559KB, 640x620px
>>19521769
what you need - the weeknd
hey i think there's kind of a love triangle...like someone wants you to mess around w him but you're in a relationship of some sort or maybe there's just two guys
one is what you want and one is what you need??? haha
one of them kind of causes you pain...
i think you're tempted by this other guy...
any feedback appreciated!!
>>
>>19521800
Thanks. I guess we'll see. Starting yours.
>>
>>19521460
Does the glasses dude like me? What about the asian guy?
>>
>>19521700
Michael
>>
>>19521818
CatPeople is supportive of readers. Ive heard from empaths that I have a very warm soul and they like it when they read me.
>>
Cat People is not reading till next thread. I want to start fresh((I ran out of pictures, and want to take a short nap))
>>
>>19521700
Andrei
How's my future looking 2 years from now and general reading for september
>>
trading
>>
>>19521836
>>19521700

Why he doesn't what to get to know me? Is it because he thinks I'm weird?
>>
>>19521700
Sofia.
>>
File: jesus-5.jpg (294KB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-5.jpg
294KB, 1108x788px
>>19521835
the hardest button to button - the white stripes
your mom is kind of an unconventional mother
and a family member knda came knocking on your door for money once
before this, you were never respected by this family member, it was hard to be the bigger person in this situation
any feedback appreciated!!
>>
>>19521700
bran
future of me and crush
>>
>>19521849
haha maybe you are just an easy grader
>>
>>19521881
sorry dude that's all wrong
>>
>>19521887
>>
Air Query...

It's about a possible connection, love? I'm a bit oblivious to such things...

Any how, I'm female, Pisces Moon , and a Taurus-Gemini cusp

He is a 26 year old Cancer, musically talented, and very calm. Our eyes meet a lot and he has said things that has had me stumped and such.

If i could get a reading, that would be greatly appreciated!
>>
File: tumblr_oter8z1JjK1vkyxdyo1_1280.jpg (117KB, 1021x1055px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oter8z1JjK1vkyxdyo1_1280.jpg
117KB, 1021x1055px
>>19521836
my boo-usher
he's into his ex still sorry
>>
>>19521840

this isn't accurate right now but it might be in the future, i'm not with anyone as of now. no one has really caught my eye yet
>>
File: tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg (52KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg
52KB, 338x600px
>>19521847
jusfayu - kamau
you made a romantic gesture towards a girl, but it didn't work out... she givs her attention to another guy
she takes these kinds of things for granted because it happens to her a lot
well your advice is to move onto another girl "if you want to get some"
feedback great appreciatedd!!
>>
File: rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg (36KB, 534x381px) Image search: [Google]
rh8gi75847584-534x381.jpg
36KB, 534x381px
>>19521912
haha F i think it's just not accurate at all to be honest
i got the feeling i should do it over
let me do it over... gimme a minute
>>
>>19521916
That does seem true, actually. Not sure if she is into anyone else, but she is the type that would get stuff like that often. It would be a hell of a lot easier to move onto another girl though if one caught my eye.
>>
>>19521800
>nine of pentacles, eight of swords, six of swords, chariot reversed, nine of swords

Lots of swords here, my man. Right now it appears to be problematic. She may want to use you to help her cope with some difficulties in her life. Here's the thing, if you're down for that, you may actually end up helping her a lot. Turns out, on the inside she's a tortured soul. It's hard to watch once you have an opportunity to know her. My advice to you is not to court her so obviously. Maybe offer to take her somewhere just for fun, be a shoulder to cry on. If you're down for that of course.
>empress, ace of wands, two of cups
I shit you not, that was your outcome for that direction. Now if you ask her out directly...
>five of swords, three of pentacles, hierophant
Less pretty, but you end up right back to square one anyways where you guys might be close friends and kind of bond from there, where you give her advice, kind of help her through some things, but I recommend a more subtle approach between the two options. If you really like her and want to date more seriously, it will be a process and it'll require tact.
>>
File: tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif (402KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif
402KB, 500x282px
>>19521912
summer bummer - lana del rey
"it's never too late to be who you wanna be, say what you wanna say"
advice: try not to manifest negative thoughts
notice it when guys look at you
they might have the wrong intentions
but you'll be closer to finding someone
were you freshly single in the summer?? i'm not sure about that one... you've shaken my confidence haha
have you taken a trip to the beach recently??
ahhhh i hope this is better i'm not sure
>>
>>19521700
Alex
>>
>>19521890
ok whooops thank you for feedback!!
>>
File: tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg (55KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg
55KB, 540x405px
well i don't know what to think about this new reading style...
it seems kinda shitty don't you think
>>
>>19521944
yeh its not a lot of explenations can you do the tarot?
>>
>>19521700
I'll give u my name
Odali
>>
>>19521944
hey reader what method do you use¡? some times you're very accurate sometimes not
>>
>>19521936

i'm sorry i messed with your confidence, i didn't mean to :( i like that song tho. but i've been single for a while now..a long time actually. i haven't been to the beach in a while either. thank you for reading for me though
>>
File: tumblr_oqfn5wM5DJ1rpu8e5o1_1280.png (66KB, 628x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqfn5wM5DJ1rpu8e5o1_1280.png
66KB, 628x582px
>>19521949
yeah i do tarot why....
i've been doing tarot here for like a year and i'm still pretty bad a t it
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 1280x1707px
>>19521959
i was just listening to lyrics
>>19521990
yeah i got like a fity fifty thing on those readings
i'll stick to tarot
>>
File: tumblr_obwwj5DBz41rclv0wo1_500.jpg (135KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obwwj5DBz41rclv0wo1_500.jpg
135KB, 500x340px
>>19521958
you believe you're regressing a little...
but this could be a lot worse than it is...lightning struck, but it missed, it shook you though and that's why you're strugging a little
your advice is to look towards the future with a sharp mind and to be slightly more critical of yourself, work on your problem areas
>>
>>19522023
You missed a couple of guys before this one. If you don't want to answer certain queries say it first
>>
>>19521933

I believe we could match very well. The issue here is that she is the daughter of my boss and even though i have an almost father-son relationship with him, its still becomes a major redflag for me to even court her or ask her out.

I guess all i need is a cold shower and forget about her before it becomes a thing. As they say, curiosity killed the cat Thank you for the trade and good luck on your side anonette.
>>
File: IfDRfg6.jpg (40KB, 611x443px) Image search: [Google]
IfDRfg6.jpg
40KB, 611x443px
>>19522061
whoops sorry :(
in the future...
>>
Trading
>>
>>19522069
You as well. Definitely seems a bit dangerous with that nne of swords
>>
>>19522111
Query?
>>
>>19522150
When will a new thread be posted?
>>
>>19522150

Love general for the rest of the year? How bad is it doc?

Yours?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19522187
>People think things are going to change by the end of the year
>3 months remain
>>
>>19522187
I'm actually not in the mood to do generals, only specific queries. If you have one, feel free. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck with another reader.
>>
New Thread???? Were at Page 8
>>
>>19522206
>Cat People's face when gf by the end of the year
>>
>>19522215

Page 9 Page 9 Page 9.
>>
>>19522206

Let me dream yo

Also, things could change any day now :^)

>>19522211

Welp you got dubs, i got trips. Tell me if i should/could go for this girl, call her D.

Yours mate?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19522293
my turn to fall for it, Query?
>>
new thread

>>19522330
>>19522330
>>
>>19522241
>Tell me if i should/could go for this girl, call her D
If you do: 9 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles rev, 6 of Cups rev, The Tower
If you don't: The Chariot, 7 of Cups, The Hierophant, Princess of Wands rev

Well, right off the bat, I'm going to tell you that you probably wouldn't like the outcome of pursuing her too much. Don't get me wrong, you'd learn from your blows, but those blows would be nasty, and you would end up losing some footing or position in something more than just with her. In fact, this would affect you in other ways, and you'd have a hard time recovering from the loss it effects.

If you don't, you'd be in significantly greater control of your circumstances. You'd get the creeping feeling that you let an opportunity slip past you, and it might cause you to devalue some of the other options you have and prefer to do your own thing. You might actually withdraw slightly, but it would be your own version of semi-hermit mode, and you'd put the time into something valuable. Still, part of you might have some regrets, even if unconscious, and you would feel it even if you're not aware of it.

What would happen if I pursue a certain girl I've been thinking about today.
>>
>>19522365
trade?
>>
>>19522442
What do you read, and what kind of query would you like to read?
>>
>>19522365

It makes a lot of sense, thank you.

>If you do: Queen of Cups (R), Ace of Wands (R), Three of Swords (R), Nine of Wands

>If you do not: Page of Wands, Magician, Ten of Pentacles (R), Five of Wands (R)

It is perhaps advised to do so but it will not be a fairy tale i am afraid my man. You see, she is kind of emotionally unstable right now and it will be hard to find pleasure on the whole endeavor for you two, in fact you will have to endure a lot of nuisances all along the way, the painful kind. The outcome shows that you will be battered but still hanging there, like standing on ground zero but with a better perspective on things with her which might be a tool for later intends.

If you do not you will find some pleasure while in the look out for new partners but this will kinda take your focus away from a more serious relationship and in a way diminish your expectations on the long run, you might set the bar lower for some reason or it would be advised to do so.

Thank you for trading.
>>
>>19522451
tarot, any
>>
>>19522456
Lol she was already the lowered expectations in a sense.

>>19522457
What sort of help can S offer me in my current endeavors?
>>
>>19522469
Seven of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Ace of Cups

It would be on the defensive end of things probably and he could provide you extra protection if you so be it or give you motivation to continue on through his emotional power of will. if there's any work or favors that needs to be done, he can do it for you. if there's stuff that needs to be cleaned up, he can do it for you because he wants to. if time feels low, ask him for advice and he will give you the reassurance you need. he is a very hard working individual and will stop at nothing to make you happy with your endeavors if you let him because he wants the best outcome for the both of you. it will give him great emotional satisfaction serving you and he is not afraid to recieve criticism as long as it helps him improve himself in serving you. this guy is very determined to prove himself to you because he likes the challenge of trying to succeed in the endeveaours you are pursuing.

What can I expect to happen with the man I long for and me by the end of September?
>>
>>19521901
This is still open and a tarot would be cool, i can do a bibliomancy as a trade!
>>
>>19521901
>>19522563

Ill take the offer
>>
>>19522577
Wonderful! I'll be using Carl Jung's Man and His Symbols

I'll need

Sun sign, Chinese Zodiac (element if you can) Gender, age and a quote, please as well as query
>>
>>19522524
>What can I expect to happen with the man I long for and me by the end of September?
Justice, Death rev, 3 of Pentacles, The Chariot

Surprisingly positive outlook, actually. Well, it's a good opportunity, at least. If there's a certain conversation that has been itching to happen, or like it really needs to happen in order for things to move forward, it looks like it's likely to happen. Now, victory isn't in your hands yet, but you'll have a great opportunity to push things in the right direction if you play your cards right. It's not within these cards specifically, but Death rev leading to 3P suggests you don't fight to be right or try to get your way or even really look at yourselves too much as individuals, but rather focus your mental handling of the conversation as promoting a team spirit/mentality between the two of you. If that works, you'll proceed directly into a team-building phase of sorts, and that will afford you a degree of control over the fate of the relationship through it, but still utilizing it's systems to push forward.
>>
>>19521901

>26 yo cancer

My type of nigga :^)

>Are they in love right now? Ace of Cups (R), Page of Wands (R)

Too soon to tell but it could be, the thing is that there might be someone else but not like he is cheating, just that he is not exclusively into you yet.

>Is it possible: King of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles (R)

It is, but its going to be more in the pragmatic kind of relationship. He is willing and very serious when it comes to care about somebody, nurturing and spoiling them.

>How will it go

>Four of Swords, Lovers, Three of Swords

Ouch. Things will go from consideration to deep down love only to get abruptly broken.

>Advice: Three of Wands, Ace of Wands

If you truly care about the relationship its better to not sleep in your laurels while moving forward. dot leave it as lovely doves but try to keep momentum.

>>19522591

>Cancer, Horse (do not know the element), male 27.

Will i find a partner that i like enough in the upcoming year?
>>
>>19522660
Hmmm, thank you... Wow, are you in VT?

What really mattered at all times was the experience of an archtypal, inner image, which Stone Age man rendered in his art as faithfully as he depicted bulls, gazelles, or wild horses.

It seems so, yes... From what i can gather, you sort of know the person that you will end up with.

I'm actually at work right now... in a meeting...

But, yes, you have already built up a tenative relationship with another
>>
>>19522699

>Wow, are you in VT?

FL Actually, hence the horrible English :^)

If you want me to extend just ask, i had to rush yours a little bit since i am also at work right now, company event. kinda feel bad for not explaining the three of swords (''break up'')

> From what i can gather, you sort of know the person that you will end up with.

I get this a lot, i doubt it as much lol. We'll see. Thank you.
>>
trading
>>
>>19522862

Query?
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.