[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what i'm doing. What powas are you going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
big make - supply unlimited
port - to another place or time
muve - who needs to pick things up anymore
flying - is it scary, i'm not up to this yet

i'm into other powas to but i'm not ready to talk about em now

What powas have you had? Have you tried the vortex that occurred last night? It's allowing full potential, and you can use it.
>>
>>19519396

...what?
>>
File: Challenge.png (2MB, 1394x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Challenge.png
2MB, 1394x2048px
>>19519396
I thought pic related helps with powas.
>>
>>19519405
Okay i admit it, i just want to know what you all want the vortex to do for yas. I am in a position where i can permit anything. I have my reasons why the vortex needs to do for others
>>
>>19519419
Fine don't use me, i'm not telling you what you 'have to do' or what you 'need to do'. The vortex is making everything, since yesterday night, including you and your things and your place. I will tell you this, everything that happens is the vortex doing it now. Its 'behind' everything, and it is cohesion able. And it's purpose is to maintain but with the exception of allowing peoples full potential. And it is also what is ruling your current potential. Good luck
>>
I can't get it to do jack all ATM, because it sees subconciously that i think im "too good". I really actually need some poeple to get better than me, well that's the strategy anyway. "hey there allowed"
>>
If I could ask something of the vortex it would be the ability to manipulate time, although it has to be said i'm not entirely sure what time or the vortex is.
>>
I would just time yous doing what i've done in the vortex but i get the feeling you guys have different powas in mind. Like last time a vortex this big occured i thought i was top shit and everyone else didn't even use my ideas, and they where all off a sudden way way better than me. I'm sure some of yous remember that.
>>
>>19519498
See your bodys rules regaurding sequensial order of events maybe
>>
>>19519498
See movement too i guess. Although you shouldn't need time to move
>>
What's the best way to tap into and make use of the vortex?
>>
>>19519519
schizophrenia desu
>>
>>19519519
i too am interested
>>
>>19519519
there are other ways for sure, like thinking its doing you or thinking its being a thing
>>
>>19519498
think the vortex made the time in question, and i dunno maybe if your lucky you can find a coincidence that convinces the vortex something happened
>>
>>19519519
look i suck at it, i'm persistent. For no reason it does alot for me for no reason though. Like amazes me. Rearly ever has it done anything for me infront of anyone else, and i don't think it should because it's more of a personal experience that it's making, Like presented to me for me. I'mtrying to get it to help me winthe 100thousand of the sceptics though.
>>
>>19519562
oh better explain it started here. now it has taken over the universe.
>>
>>19519567
yesterday night actually, yesterday morning it was only at my house but i did something responsable and used it to challenge universal laws with individual rules andit won. Its what it is science was wrong the whole time.
>>
redpill me, please
>>
>>19519575
or maybe it changed along the line somereason but science is wrong now anyway, so thevortexis doing theuniverse, and the vortexlets youchange your rules and things rules basicly, plus more advantages
>>
>>19519579
that probably just go tyou out of it. theres a catch though if your in your not real lol, you would know you dont know that i guess. It's a solopsists vortex
>>
Anyone gotten anywhere? don't say no if the vortex could use that as an excuse.
>>19519519
All that could be stopping it is my subconscious (that i see i think is an alien). Is it that same old bullshit: if you think it or if you show you have before or if you know how, which by the way is a stop. None of that matters, the other suspect is it taking that you know you can do it. or the most annoying of all doubt. Another stop is seeing a little one (like stopping something with a question, this would happen, and a little version happens). If its not doing any of that the vortex will do what you get. If some alien dares tries any of that shit then just outsmart it, a nice try is a successful stop of a good job. A perfect "is it" can be stopped by a shit job, but the next shit up from the good job, if you get it your doing good, if you thought of it your doing shit, then it wants a rule (hyperthetically - you need to ...) It is allowed. Can be done
>>
>>19519396
Buddy i think you're under yhe influence of a demon. You should to Jesus and ask for help, and ill do the same for you.
>>
>>19520030
It will just work for you. i'm paranoid that my subconcious is stopping anyone beating me to stop me from progressing after im superseded
>>
>>19520046
I'm an alien sapian shapeshifting grimreaper x-satan, a ghost a deamon and the poltergiest. All good
>>
>>19520030
Wait a second. I'm pretty close here. Can someone have a look at this? Usually i "do" by accident
>>
>>19520071
i mean the end part, if you thought of it you did shit, you have to... this is a trick here
>>
>>19520071
So close yet so far. I'm stopping them from telling me
>>
>>19520030
The vortex is alien if it is success. Is it is figure of speech that is created from shit job. Vortex does not create only destroy.(depending on definition of create and destroy) If the alien inside goes outside then the vortex can be reversed to an in-vortex that reaches beyound compacity. If you give it question then it replies with(what you see thought might be alien) nothing so you must answer a question that you dont know. You are messings with too much deeper power than you or I could comprehend.
>>
>>19520369
>>19520369
nah bro. i got tower stacker see's think's and know's cunt. Ive got alien defense system. and i've been a vortexer in 150 time pictchas. Plus i took over the world 5 times, and all thats ever gone wrong like that, is i thought a blackhole was an alien, and a do without people vortex was seen by an alien who thought coincidences where people. All sorted now bro.plus i got powas and i think i get get them for you's, just don't ruin your innate knowledge regarding thinking and doing. infact remember it with every sad stop of a nice try you ever had/ve... or if its not this, tell me or do ten pushups
>>
>>19520592
new medium ideas that know i can think anything, that love me, right, with the negative contradiction subtracted from them and the negative contradiction ideas subtracted 2. Tell that alien you saw please
>>
>>19520644
vortex, that aliens probs a stopping dog
>>
>>19520592
nah those love things are stops hey. what about alien ruiners?
>>
File: mcburger_yea.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
mcburger_yea.gif
393KB, 342x342px
>>19519396
>>19519419
>>19519454
I saw that thread last night. Went outside, tried to fly, hurt my leg jumping. Did I forget something? Perhaps some magic words to activate said portal?

I would like to know how many others will be getting powers as well. Now that I think about it, if only few get powers (and I am one of them) then I feel obligated to get a power that helps the world like healing people. But if there are millions with powers, then fuck it I want to jump fly.

I'll go look for the portal again tonight (when I take out the trash).
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.