[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the dumbest thing you know people on /x/ believe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1496819691477.png (231KB, 730x852px) Image search: [Google]
1496819691477.png
231KB, 730x852px
What's the dumbest thing you know people on /x/ believe?
>Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing and apologized for it in The Shining
>>
>chaos magic is a legitimate school of magic
>>
>>19519278
Wait what lol? People believe that?
>>
flat earth geography / cosmology, full stop
>>
>>19519327
I'm still convinced that's a meme. About 0.05% of people have schizophrenia, so how many of them are flat earthers? How many post on /x/? Can't be that many.
>You don't have to be clinically insane to believe in flat earth
Yes you do.
>>
>>19519278
That /x/ was ever good (it wasn't)
>>
>>19519366
Anyone who's been on here for multiple years will say any board was better when they first started than it is now
>>
>>19519278
>What's the dumbest thing you know people on /x/ believe?

Flat Earth
Non ironic Kek Magic
>>
>>19519278
Flat Earth
Unironically that the September 23 sky thingie is Pepe the Frog
The confusing and pointless cubic time theory that suggests there are two days and two nights in every earth's rotation
>>
>>19519278
The dumbest thing /x/ believes is that they can summon succubi and think their emo spookshit is interesting and not roleplay bullshit ruining the better side of /x/
>>
>>19519278
Flat Earth
>>
>>19519278
Round Earth
>>
>>19519278
I don't know, that whole "Christ" meme is pretty stupid.
>>
flat earth
>>
>>19519278
>That I am the one.
>>
>>19519278
That Sucy is not the best waifu.
>>
>>19519762
Anyone who thinks magic works is an idiot.
>>
Russian hackers.
>>
>>19520662
Chaos magic serves 4chan quite well.
>>
>>19520729
I would say so to many spooks to go around
>>
Vampires.
>>
>>19519278
Flat Earth is dumber. You can't disprove the Kubrick shit. You can easily disprove the flat earth shit.
>>
>>19519278
The occasional anon who believes SCP is real. There are also some that believe Sucy is, in fact, not best girl.
>>
>>19521919
>Sucy is, in fact, not best girl.
come on nigger, even /x/ isn't that retarded.
>>
>>19522777
Kek agrees with you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.