[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how you can't remember most of your dreams? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: coin.jpg (233KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
233KB, 1024x683px
You know how you can't remember most of your dreams? You know how when you dream, you mostly can't remember how it's like being awake?
What if there's a whole dream you living out a life of his own? What if there's two sides of you, like two sides of a coin that normally never meet, and only occasionally, very briefly, overlap? What if they wanted to meet and communicate with each other? What if they both hold pieces of the puzzle, and if they could talk to each other freely they could figure it all out? What if there are borders in place that prevent this from happening.
What if the goal for you was to overcome these borders so you could meet your other you? What would happen if you two merge with each other, or could simply communicate freely and remember each others experiences?
>>
Have you ever been explained the details of the different densities of consciousness?
>>
Well my other side just killed someone by busting his head into the corner of a table over and over till it popped lol I guess ill try meeting not
>>
>>19519304
Not OP but go on
>>
>>19519316
There are different theories on how many different densities there are. The most common is eight. However, I have read of people claiming there are 13. From the information I was given, humans are currently at 3rd-Density consciousness, making the shift into 4th-Density consciousness, along with planet Earth.

3rd-Density is the physical density in which a consciousness experiences the three spacial dimensions (Length, Height, and Width) with the freedom to move along said dimensions as they wish. They also experience the temporal dimension (Time). However, they can only experience time in a linear fashion. This makes it more difficult for the consciousness to create its reality the way they want it to be.

4th-Density consciousness is considered light density by those who have achieved it. It is one step beyond physical existence, while still remaining in a physical world. You experience the spacial dimensions as you would in 3rd-Density, with the same freedom. However, you would experience Time in a nonlinear fashion. This may seem a bit hard to grasp, as it always is for a 3rd-Density consciousness at first. This does not necessarily mean time travel. Instead, it allows you to witness each possibility of the moment you are in before you commit an action to that moment, resulting in you being able to choose what possibility becomes reality based on the action you decide to take. This is but a fraction of what 4th-Density consciousness allows for ones-self.

This is a basic explanation of 4th-Density consciousness. I will explain in my next post, why OP's idea is similar to something that 4th-Density consciousness opens up for the soul experiencing this level of consciousness.
>>
>>19519339
I will use a trip-code from now on.

Another possibility that 4th-Density consciousness allows is the fusing of one's soul with another. Due to the near limitless amount of possibilities, there are a near limitless amount of timelines that a consciousness can choose to follow. For when a consciousness decides on what possibility they want to make a reality, instead of choosing to commit the action, they choose to, in a sense, transfer their consciousness into that reality that was created due to the possibility that created a different reality.

A 4th-Density consciousness is aware of each of the realities in which their physical incarnation exists. This means that, in a sense, they are connected to themselves in every time-line, and aware that they exist in each one of those universes as the same entity, but with different realities of existence. In turn, being aware of yourself in many different universes allows you to direct multiple versions of yourself to the same place, and commit the same action, at the exact same time in each universe. This is considered a synchronicity by higher consciousness beings, and allows the consciousness to experience each of those realities all at once. This is very similar to what OP's idea is.
>>
>>19519357
Now, to explain the fusion of souls.

To fuse one's soul with another, one must be aware of the decision they are making, as well as give consent to whoever it is they are fusing their soul with, as well as the arbiter of the two souls being fused. There is a negotiation process in which the two souls negotiate which aspects of existence each one remains in control of. Regardless of the terms negotiated, the two souls maintain an entropic energy loop, as well as a kind of telepathic loop of communication with each other.

From the information given to me, there are some races of extraterrestrials that have created a civilization that has no need to verbally speak to each other, due to the entire race having fused souls in order to telepathically communicate. They can simply look within to understand each other, because they share their thoughts with each other freely.
>>
>>19519190
>What if there's a whole dream you living out a life of his own?
I actually remember several of my dreams, and while some of it tends to move around, the overall geography is often the same. So I really wouldn't doubt that I'm living a life over there. I've met people, I've been places, I've even had adventures.

Sucks though. That life is so much better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.