[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i was sitting in the toilet earlier this week taking a fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: w.jpg (24KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
24KB, 852x480px
so i was sitting in the toilet earlier this week taking a fat ass shit when i hear some loud scream like sounds out my window. my window is right next to the toilet seat so i open up the window to listen to what was going on, and when i opened the window, i didnt hear the sound again for a while. i thought nothing of it until i closed the window and i heard the same screams. they werent blood curdling screams like you hear in the movies but just sounded like some crack head making weird screaming sounds. i opened my window again to hear it a little better but just as i opened the window it stopped again. but this time as im focusing on the neighbors window waiting for the cackhead to scream again i notices his blinds are moved a little and i see a small glitter through them. obviously i freak out and close my window. it gets even weirder considering i mow the lawn for him. hes about an 80 year old man who goes to work at the same time i go to school and arrives at the same time i arrive. i talk to him a bit when i see him but we dont talk to the point where i consider him a friend. just casual conversation. he also does this weird thing where whenever he is home (i can tell he is home because his car is always parked next to his garage) he never has his lights on. not one time in the year or so that i have been living in this house with him as my neighbor have i seen a single light be turned on from inside his house. im kinda freaked out by him because i can swear that the little glow i saw through those windows were his eyes staring at me. the whole week i've been feeling extremely uneasy and weirdly haven't seen him since. his car is missing by the time i leave for school and is back about 30 minutes after the usual time. anyone think this stuff is connected in some way?
>>
>>19518853
he probably smokes weed or something and you saw the cherry of his bong glowing while he took a rip.
>>
>>19518853
I'm not reading the likes of this.

>You were sitting, in the toilet...
>>
>>19518901
>>19518918
LOL Hilarious! Sorry i typed this shit in a rush honestly.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.