[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody on /x/ ever get lost, brought or hidden in a spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: spirited-away.jpg (132KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spirited-away.jpg
132KB, 1280x1024px
Has anybody on /x/ ever get lost, brought or hidden in a spiritual world?

My hometown is in a very rural area and it may not make sense to you but few decades ago, this stuff is quite common here.

One of story happened to my brother when he was a kid. He was missing around 5-6pm.

This is his side of story, he still remember it today.
>played with his friends, walk around our village, goes into woods.
>saw some big castle, attracted to it
>he met a beautiful woman, wearing traditional princess like garb
>she let him in, gave him a feast, a room to stay,
>he said he stayed there for few days because she wont let him leave
>he begged and cried, she finally let him leave
>she gave him a lot of food to take home

We found him the next morning, walking alone in the woods, hugging dried leaves in his arms.

There's other stories like the kid who missing and found sleeping at the beach. He later told people he met some guy who brought him fishing, and the guy caught fishes endlessly to prevent him from returning home.

I thought these stuff a real. What are /x/'s opinion?
>>
>>19517345
It's all true OP. The trick is not showing the end thing but showing you how to get there. You cannot skip steps.
>>
>>19517345
The trick is being able to remember experiencing these realms
>>
>>19517345
sounds like LSD to me
>>
suggested reading for this thread: The Thief of Always by Clive Barker
>>
Yes

Its called life
>>
I grew up on old farmland and roamed around a lot as a kid. This was the time of dial up internet so a kid with no neighbors didn't have much else to do. We had a dog that would follow me around. Despite being younger than 10, my parents didn't care that I was gone for hours playing as long as I was home before dark. One summer day I got up early and decided to hike to the back field on the edge of the property. It was a long walk through lots of woods. When I got close to the field, I could smell campfire. When I got up to it, I saw a Native American campsite with a dozen or so teepees and a big fire circle in the center. All the kids ran up to me and started petting on my dog. I couldn't understand them, but we started playing tag. It seemed like I had just gotten there when the sky started to get dark. I had to leave quickly so I could make it back home before dark. I got to the hill above our house when my brother found me. He was angry and said he had been looking for me. Mom sent him out after I didn't come home for lunch. I told him about the Indians and he got mad and told me I must have went past the property line because he checked there. My parents didn't believe me either. I was so sure of it because it was so vivid. I guess it was just one of my pretend games though.
>>
>>19517345
the elevator game. I thought i'd be trapped forever
>>
Had a weird experience as a kid. I figure it was just a hallucination but who knows. My sister and I were riding bicycles. Me being a gigantic retard I end up riding downhill at full speed and crashing into her bike. The force of the crash sent me flying off my bike. The moment I hit her everything around me turned black. All I could see was my bike absolutely mangled into barely recognizable scrap. I hit the ground and didn't feel a thing. Right after I landed the black space was gone and I could see normally. My bike was unscathed and so was I. I was shocked and I asked her about it. She said she didn't see anything strange. She was just in shock watching me fly through the air.
>>
Love this thread!
>>
Yup, but every time I tell the story I get called a larping faggot, so I'm not going to bother.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.